Delivering the News

Story Info
Wife pretends she doesn't know it's the paperboy using her.
5.4k words
4.18
189.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

It has been a crazy two years since I first let our paperboy have sex with me and I suppose that a church-going, middle-aged wife like me should be at least a little bit bothered by it but it's just not happening yet. Of course, it helps that my husband set me up for it and even though there is a word for women like me that I guess I am guilty of being, I can't get past the harmless sensation of a young man's cock stretching me both physically and experientially about once a month as long as my husband is watching.

Even though I was a virgin when we married and had been faithful for over thirty years, being the one to take Brandon's virginity felt kind of noble at the time since he was becoming a high school senior that had never even had a date and it was my husband offering my body to a kid in need. We like teasing men by letting them see into my shirts sometimes and Brandon had become a sort of project that summer as I coached him through his low self-esteem and social awkwardness while he was "accidentally" getting his eyes full of my braless boobs and pointy nipples when he stayed to chat after delivering the paper. My hair is long and blond and, thanks mostly to good genes, I'm still petite with a flat stomach and slim hips, and thanks to bench presses and my boobs being so small they don't really have any sag to them so I guess I do look a lot like a girl in her early teens to a curious boy's frustrated hormones.

You can read the story in "Tutor Tits" on this site but mostly you need to know that the morning he fucked me the first time, we weren't planning it and weren't sure how far it would go as my husband took advantage of my revved up libido and I knelt naked on the edge of the bed to let Brandon come up behind me to pretend it was still my husband touching me. He might have lacked experience but he was a typical teenage boy with fantasies fed by pornography and a conscience driven by hormones, so even with my husband there watching him, he discovered what touching a woman's clit could do as I lost my adulterous finger-fucking cherry to him. The mating instinct pretty much took over from there and he bred me doggy-style with an erection that changed me from that moment on.

I was so aroused that, once it was inside me, I can't say that I didn't like it but really I just wanted him to have his anonymous orgasm so that I could say I had done it for my husband. I knew that accepting a dare like that would turn us on for our own lovemaking just like him pushing me with my exhibitionism does and I thought we would get away with Brandon never knowing that I knew. But we got careless and saw each other in a mirror while he was cumming in me and once the ruse was gone I went back to being a tease whose pussy had been electrified by the experience.

I told him he couldn't fuck me again but there wasn't much to hide anymore so I left my clothes off and while I was teaching him how to French kiss I ended up on my back with him on top of me gradually getting my legs spread to come in me a second time. By then, I thought I had earned an orgasm and he learned where to lick me until I wailed and then I let him crawl back between my legs to defile me a third time while my husband looked on amazed at what his previously chaste wife had become.

Brandon was probably shooting blanks by the third orgasm as I more or less endured the tedious pounding that he delivered to my pussy that had never been used like that before. I can't get pregnant anymore but by the time his sweaty chest collapsed onto mine and his grunts matched the climactic thumping of his cock inside my married womb, I pretty much knew that I had already ingested enough of his sperm to bear his offspring of immorality. I might not have to worry about getting pregnant but that wasn't stopping an illegitimate life from growing in me that women like me aren't supposed to live.

I had my orgasm and was coming down from the seductive high that had let me get in that position in the first place, and as I lay there noticing the sponginess of his erection slithering in and out of me, I cringed at the thought that I actually could notice the difference in texture. Even with my husband's permission to do it, I should have felt some shame for becoming that familiar with another man's cock but instead I felt like I was studying it for future reference. There was a nagging awareness that I had been introduced to a fountain of youth that I would probably welcome again just for the thrill of it and as I milked his cock by instinctively clenching my pussy around it, I couldn't help feeling a lewd pride that only another middle-aged, long-time faithful wife would understand after discovering that she could still make a teenager want her for sex.

It's that teenage factor that made it happen in the first place. When I dress to be among friends or family, my boobs go pretty much unnoticed but when I want to tease strangers I go braless and my small breasts and up-turned nipples flirt through certain thin tops to get plenty of attention from horny adult men. But I've always considered those guys pretty easy targets who are just bored with their sex lives at home, and my ego is easily held in check.

When Brandon started showing an interest in my teasing that summer at his paper delivery times though, I was energized by the possibilities that I would never have believed would end in having sex with him, but did give me a sense of sexual adventure that was magnified by what was obviously a teenage boy sniffing around my body. Then, once I experienced the fullness of a youngster's cock spurting inside of me, I was able to call it the raw sexuality it has become as he still tries to impregnate me about once a month when my husband arranges it.

Brandon is kind of simple and as he left us on that morning after losing his virginity to me, even though I hadn't done anything to stop him from using my body, the circumstances were such that he could have believed he and my husband had sort of seduced me and he should never expect it again. So, for several months it was strictly a one-way affair while he emptied his hair-trigger into me for two minutes of riding doggy-style while I muffled obscene squeals into a pillow and we still pretended it was my husband injecting me with sperm. He let Brandon continue to think they were conspiring against me which kept Brandon happy and his mouth shut if he wanted to keep doing it.

It was unemotional and just seemed less complicated if we didn't have to acknowledge our affair. I didn't need an orgasm from him. That still came from my husband on other days and I loved it! I just wanted to know that a kid who shouldn't be was that excited by my body during the self-esteem crisis that all women my age suffer. It didn't really bother me that I was just a live masturbation aid for him as long as I could feel the sticky proof of his approval jetting into me every so often and my husband didn't care. It troubles me a little to type those words but that was enough.

But something happened this year on my birthday that made me less satisfied with just two minutes of illicit sex when I could have it for longer. They surprised me by having Brandon come over at midnight -- the beginning of my birthday - instead of his usual morning paper delivery times and sneaked him in through the sunroom door to take my husband's place when he said he was getting up to go to the bathroom. My husband had kept me awake by playing with my pussy for over an hour but was careful not to let me cum and didn't try to fuck me. He did ask for a blowjob just before he got up to go the bathroom and he came quickly in my mouth as he must have been thinking about priming the pump that would soon siphon Brandon's sperm from his young cock. It worked. I could have been upset about not being asked but I was only ready for a fucking and all the happier when I saw Brandon's skinny body come through the door.

There was just enough light coming in the window to illuminate our forms for my voyeur husband but not so much that I would necessarily be able to tell that it was Brandon who I watched undress next to my bed to reveal the silhouette of his erection springing up when he dropped his shorts.

For all the previous times of just stabbing his cock into me for a quick orgasm, that night he started timidly by lying beside me and I turned to face him as he nursed on one of my small breasts and let his hand wander between my legs to caress the bald lips of my pussy. I shivered when he brushed my clit and when he moved up to put his face in front of mine there was just enough light for us to lock eyes in a recognition that we knew we would have to deny when we were done. His tongue touched my lips and I turned my hips just enough to open my legs so he could bury a finger inside of me when our tongues touched and his peach-fuzz goatee pressed against my face.

I let him diddle me like that for a few seconds and we snorted through a sloppy French kiss that gave me butterflies of nostalgia when he remembered that I liked him to fuck my mouth with his tongue at the same pace as he did with his finger. I hadn't missed the significance of it being my birthday and I suspected I was in for something different than our typical wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am affair but I couldn't be sure so I made the next move to reach for his crotch to feel with my hand what was usually busy in my pussy. I touched his leg and found the head of his cock that discharged a drop of pre-cum when I wrapped my palm over the end and began to knead it.

"God!" he groaned as he broke off our kiss and his cock began to throb just that quickly in my hand.

I rolled onto my back and symbolically spread my legs wider as he put a second finger in me while I gripped the head of his pulsing member and the semen boiled out, forcing its way between my fingers.

I craned my neck to reach his ear and whispered breathlessly, "Put it in me," as he started to get between my legs and spewed onto my stomach as I tried helping him aim it.

We both sighed when he made his deep penetration that corresponded with another ejaculating stream of sperm. I'm not sure if he had one long orgasm or started a second when he got inside but it seemed like he pumped into me for a long time and my belly just kept getting warmer as he did. When he finally relaxed his hips that had planted his cock firmly in me, I knew that he had finished and I lifted my feet off of the mattress and wrapped them around his waist to keep the pressure of his pubic bone grinding into mine.

Without any particular rhythm, we playfully fucked each other for a long time like that as I would mew my delight when he bumped me just right and he would sort of giggle when I clamped down with the muscles of my pussy. Every so often he rocked back a little on his knees to draw almost out of me and hold his face above mine in the darkness long enough for us to have to pretend I couldn't tell it was him fondling my boobs while he inched his manhood slowly back into me. He got softer but he didn't seem to get any smaller as I enjoyed a fullness that was definitely not my husband.

Our heavy breathing from exhaustion began to fade along with the amount of our grinding into one another until I must have fallen asleep with him stuck in me but it was never a deep sleep as I kept waking up to him fucking me several times throughout the night. I remember him cumming in me at least two more times and he went down on me for a loud orgasm of my own once but my legs got tired of him laying between them for so long and I had to lay on my side part of the time to let him spoon with me as his hips rocked into me from behind until I would fall asleep and dream about getting fucked by a guy younger than my son.

When traces of dawn started filtering into the room, I woke up to find myself lying on my side facing him as he slept on his back. It had gotten too light if he woke to escape without recognizing each other and I still wasn't ready to let him think he could fuck me with me knowing it so, after glancing at my husband who slept in the chair across the room with his chin on his hand, I pulled the sheet up for one last look at the cock that had owned me for the last six hours.

It was limp but still swollen and I had to wonder how long ago it had last been inside of my sore pussy. Figuring that he could crawl out from under me to preserve the anonymity that my husband had warned him was important, I lay my head onto his chest and pulled the sheet over my head to breathe in the scent of our sex when the sheet dropped back down. His cock pointing up at me in the shadows was a temptation I couldn't resist as I lowered my head to his stomach for a closer look and used my thumb and forefinger to pick up the soft flesh that about as big around as my thumb but still four or five inches long. That woke him up and when I didn't stop fondling him he put a hand on the back of my head and only applied enough pressure to be asking me to do what we both wanted.

His pubic hair was a mixture of crusty and damp semen that tickled my chin as I drew his limp meat into my mouth and sucked it for a few seconds before taking it back out to lick the tangy residue off the loose flesh. Except for an encounter with our blackmailing neighbor once, Brandon's was the only cock other than my husband's that had ever been in my mouth and I was struck again by my awareness of the difference in male anatomy that a woman like me should never know. That little bit of sucking had given it enough girth to make it feel like an over-ripe banana that I actually had to open my mouth a bit to take in but it wasn't an angry firmness like the one that had been violating my pussy. I could almost collapse it with my lips and it was no trouble at all to pull completely into my mouth and let tickle my throat when the tip sort of wobbled as I sucked and swirled around the very pronounced rim of his circumcision.

My husband is circumcised, too, but the head of Brandon's felt rounder to me and made me feel naughty again as I reminded myself that I was using my mouth to compare men's cocks. I sucked it for several minutes without so much as a buck of his hips to let me know that he liked it but it was growing enough for me to know that he wouldn't be able to lay still forever and I found out for sure when his other hand meandered down to hold one of my breasts.

I let him play with me for another few minutes as I lazily sucked and licked him to a point that his cock would support its weight for an instant if I pointed it upward and took my hand away. A couple of those floppy teases made me more adventurous and I'm sure I surprised him when I moved away from the fondling of my tit so I could kneel in between his legs to better get my lips around what I thought might be the last chance to map out another man's cock with my tongue. After bobbing my face up and down on it a few times it began swelling some more and I soon had to be careful not to block my airway on the more bulbous head than my husband's when it went too deep.

He began controlling the rhythm and depth of his strokes by putting both hands on my head to fuck my face and I was glad that this wasn't his first erection of the night as his shorter shaft touched the back of my throat nearly every time. As long as I could breathe, I braced one hand on his thigh and let him work my head so I could concentrate on treating him to thirty years of experience in pleasing a husband. The other hand that carried my wedding ring encircled the nineteen-year-old cock that had filled my pussy with sperm and I was determined to get some into my stomach, too. I jacked him off with a couple of quick tugs each time he raised my head to the tip and if I couldn't already tell whose cum I was tasting, his boyish half-giggle left no doubt whose cock flared each time that my teeth raked across his circumcision and my tongue bore into the slit.

It took some time and I could see the room getting brighter from under the sheet as my jaw began to ache but I stayed latched onto that cock for as long as it took for him to begin whining a warning of yet another orgasm. His hips lurched and he almost cried when he held my head firmly onto his dick in an unnecessary effort to force me to drink every drop that streamed into my throat and then loosened his grip to more affectionately stroke my hair when he felt me swallowing his young seed squirting into my mouth.

Tiny strands of fluid kept draining from the softening tip that pulsed against the roof of my mouth as long as I sucked on him and rolled his testicles in my hand. I wanted to savor a very special birthday gift from my husband so I stretched out my body to lean back against the inside of Brandon's leg and rested my head on his thigh as contentedly as a girl sipping a testosterone milkshake.

Brandon began to breathe heavily as if he had fallen asleep again and I could hear my husband stirring in his chair as the time would be nearing for him to get ready for work. I pushed the sheet back to cool off a little which let him see me lying there cupping the scrotum of a young man whose spent cock rested on my chin as I lapped the seepage from the shiny tip and was forced to swallow again. I pulled a pubic hair out of my mouth and rolled my eyes as he smiled knowingly while glancing down at my trimmed pubic mound that was matted heavily with cum. When I looked down to see what he had seen I blushed at the amount of wet semen that pooled in the furrow of my reddened camel-toe and noticed a pink bite mark around one of my nipples that was puffy and tender and somewhat hidden by the dried glaze smeared across my chest. I was a pornographic sight.

Brandon's cock had plopped into the hand that fondled his balls when I looked down and I absentmindedly lifted the swollen head back onto my chin as though it was its proper place while never looking away from my husband. I rolled the tip back it into my mouth with my tongue and hungrily drew the whole thing in as my eyes smiled at him while another man's cock tickled my tonsils.

I started sucking him again pretty passionately for my husband's sake but I knew that he would be signaling an exit for Brandon soon that I wasn't too sure wouldn't be welcomed by a kid who found out that I would take as much of his young cock as he could give. We both sort of rolled as he began to get out of bed which put him on top of me and his soft cock pressed into the back of my throat too invitingly for him to resist gently humping my face for about ten seconds. His pubic hair tickled my nose and I put my hands on his hip bones to push him away which he must have understood to be my refusal to let him do any more as his cock pulled out of my mouth with a pop and he dismounted slowly enough to let me stay under the sheet. . Once I was alone on the bed, I sort of melted into the mattress for a few seconds as the impact of the night began to sink in. My hips ached from having my legs spread for so long but when I held my thighs together the irritated lips of my pussy seemed to hurt more from that than any of Brandon's intrusions. I winced when I touched the puffy nipple he had chewed on and wondered how long it was going to take fro me to heal up now that the endorphins were draining away. I also wondered how painful my moral dilemma was going to be as the sun started coming up and if all-nighters with Brandon were going to be necessary from then on to satisfy the woman I was afraid I had become.

I heard the door open and close once and then was surprised to hear a voice whisper "twenty?" rather incredulously. I hoped that Brandon wasn't going to blow his cover on his way out after hiding his identity since midnight. I could still peek under the sheet enough to see a part of my husband sitting in the chair as he just shrugged and there were no more whispers. It was pretty quiet then for about a minute before I heard some movement near the end of the bed and then felt the sheet come off of my legs and get piled back onto my chest. When the mattress moved I looked back toward my husband to see him walking toward the bathroom and then the shower started running. That meant that Brandon was back on the bed with me and I couldn't believe that he was crawling back between my legs again. Luckily the sheet still covered my face as darkness no longer protected our identities and he put a hand on the inside of each of my knees and spun my body to face the window where the light was coming from.

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers
12