Delivery

Story Info
Husband providing men for wife to have DOM sex.
4.2k words
4.23
16.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth just finished cleaning house and decided to treat herself to a jacuzzi treat. While Beth was sitting naked in her jacuzzi, she heard the front doorbell ring. "Come in." When she heard the sound of someone inside the house, she yelled, "I'm out back." A tall man about 6'4", black hair, blue eyes, wearing a uniformed gray shirt and shorts walked to her sliding glass doors. "Come out here, please?"

"Hi, I'm Bryan with BETH'S SERVICE & DELIVERY and have a delivery for a Beth Brown?" Within seconds of saying that, Bryan instantly turned back around, waiting for a response. Beth said "you can turn around; I won't bite unless you ask me to," while softly laughing. "Yes, I'm Beth. May I help you?" "As I said, I have a delivery for you, would you please robe and sign for me?" "Well, I will sign for you, but I am not getting out, since I just got in a few minutes ago. What is in the package?"

Facing the other way still, "I'm sorry, I only deliver, I do not know what is inside." "Well, open it for me, since I am all wet, please." "I'm sorry mam, but you need to sign and I am only allowed to open if you are disabled." Beth laughing at his comments; "I would say being wet in a jacuzzi is disabling, because it would ruin what ever is inside of the box. Hand me the board and I will sign, but you need to open the box."

Bryan conceded to her points, turned around handing her the board. While Beth signed, Bryan began opening the box. He was peaking at her once in awhile, while opening. "Well, what is inside?" Bryan turned a cherry red face and said, "I believe this is either a mistake or a very private package. I will leave you to look at it at your own convenience." He then started to walk away.

Beth began laughing again, "I'm sorry, I know what is in the box. Please don't leave? Let me dry off and offer you a cool drink since it is so hot out here." Bryan waited within the kitchen while Beth robed. "Here is a glass of icewater, will that due, or would you like something else a bit tastier or stronger?" "No, this is fine.

I am sorry if I sounded rude earlier. I am just not use to this kind of situation." "What kind of situation do you think that this is?" Turning red again, "Umm, um, a beautiful naked woman inside a jacuzzi asking me to stay and help. Um, Um, you know, as you are." "Well, there is no situation, yet. But, I am more than happy to oblige and give you a situation." With that, Beth disrobed directly in front of Bryan. Bryan put the glass down, turned around, and started to walk out. "Don't leave now, I will call your work and accuse you of verbal and physical assault if you leave like this."

Bryan turned around, "What do you want of me?" I want you to stay and service me as any good delivery man should do." "I'm sorry, what do you mean?" "Doesn't delivery mean delivering something?' "Well, yes. But I have already delivered your package." "I want something else delivered and in a different location. I believe I deserve the best delivery service available by you, don't you agree?" "Yes man, of course. What did I not deliver or do correctly? I will be happy to fix the situation." "Follow me,"

Beth led Bryan to her bedroom, pointed at the bed, "Take your clothes off, lay on the bed, stick your tongue out, make your cock become hard, and service me." Bryan looked stunned at first, started to walk out, looked at Beth, stopped, took his clothes off as told, and then laid on the bed with both tongue and the most beautiful thirteen inch long and six inch thick cock standing straight up. Beth straddled Bryan's' tongue with her legs, bent over and sheathed his cock with her mouth as much as she could swallow. Bryan began to moan and pump his cock in and out of Beth's mouth. Within minutes, Beth came inside Bryan's mouth.

Beth climbed off of Bryan before he could cum, she then straddled his cock with her cunt. "Don't you want me to put a condom on before we go any further?" "No, I can't feel your hot cum against the walls of my pussy with a condom! Not to mention that it cuts down on the sensation for you. I want to feel you deep inside me and give me a wonderful hot thick juicy delivery." Beth started pumping her pussy up and down Bryan's cock shaft, faster, harder, and real deep. Bryan is not only tall in height, but also long in length and fat, thick of cock. "Oh, mmm, this feels good. Fuck me with this big cock of yours!" Beth came and climbed off of Bryan, but he was still hard because he was so excited about being seduced by a beautiful woman.

"Climb on top of me. Put me in the position you like the most." Bryan laid Beth flat on her back, grabbed her legs and placed them above his shoulders, and then he guided his cock back inside her pussy. Ramming his cock deep and hard all at once, Bryan began thrusting his cock in and out of Beth's cunt. Beth began moaning and begging for more. Bryan fucked Beth for a few hours in different positions and locations throughout the house. Bryan finally came while Beth was bent over the backside of her tall couch and Bryan stood behind her, slamming his hard cock inside her real fast! "Oh, I'm cumming, do you really want me to give it to you?" "Oh yes, now baby, fuck me. Give it to me. Fuck me fast and hard. Let me feel your cock vibrate from cumming. Harder, deeper, yesss, now, deliver it to me. Blow your cum into my cunt! Oh yes, I'm cumming too."

Later, "When ever you have a delivery in the area, please feel free to stop by and give me another delivery like the one you just gave me." Bryan dressed then left and Beth went back to her jacuzzi. Beth stuck her pussy in front of the jets of the jacuzzi and it cleaned her out and started to dry her up from her delivery thanks to Bryan.

Back at the BETH'S SERVICE & DELIVERY shop, Bryan told his friends David and Dale about the visit with Beth. David asked Bryan if he thought he could get some if he went there also. Bryan told David that he thought anyone with decent looks and the willingness to be bossed around could get his cock wet by her.

A few hours later, the doorbell rang again. This time, a different deliveryman from BETH'S SERVICE & DELIVERY arrived. David, being 6'3", brown hair, brown eyes, broad shoulders. And from the looks of his pants, a very long cock, made Beth open the door and invite him in to listen to his spill.

"Hello, I'm David with BETH'S SERVICE & DELIVERY. I believe we had a mistake in delivery earlier. May I please check the package number with our numbers on our board? "Why yes, anything to help a delivery man do a great delivery job." Seeing David's hard long thick cock through his pants, Beth knew that Bryan must have mentioned earliers escapade or Bryan truly made a mistake and David was excited from seeing her naked. Either way, he was here and horny.

"I was just in the Jacuzzi. I hope you don't mind, but I would like to get back to it while we talk." "Oh no, please go right ahead. I just need to cross-reference the numbers. Can you tell me where the package is and I will be on my way." Sure, it's out on the patio next to the jacuzzi. Walking back to the back, Beth dropped her robe and slid into the jacuzzi. David kept taking peaks at Beth when finally he said, "well, the numbers actually match. So the mistake was not made here by Bryan.

I'm sorry to have bothered you. If we can service any of your other deliveries, please let us know." "Oh, you like to service me and my deliveries? I thought your company would not want to since I am so demanding and strict about how I receive my deliveries." "No mam, Bryan and I will be more than happy to do any and all of your servicing when needed. Just give us a call."

"Well, hmm, you could service a delivery for me now if you would like." "Really? What would you like delivered and where to mam?" Please, call me Beth. If you would follow me; I can show you the what, where, and even how if necessary.

"Please lead the way?" Beth led David to her bedroom and pointed at the bed, "Take your clothes off, lay on the bed, stick your tongue out, make your cock become hard, and service me." David acted stunned at first, started to walk out as Bryan did, then looked at Beth, stopped, took his clothes off as he was told, laid on the bed with both his tongue and cock standing straight up. Beth straddled Bryan's' tongue with her legs, bent over and sheathed as much of his eleven inch long, three and half inch thick cock with her mouth that she was able to do so. Both pumped vigorously and Beth came in David's mouth. She climbed off his cock, ordered him off her bed and to stand beside it. Beth than got in the doggy style and demanded that he stick his tongue up her ass and ream it. David did as he was told, while doing so with one hand he stroked his cock to keep it hard while he used the other hand to finger fuck her pussy. "Stick more fingers inside my pussy while you eat me, NOW."

David did as ordered with pleasure. After a few more minutes, David slipped another finger inside her pussy. Within a few minutes he had stretched her pussy wide enough to accommodate his large cock inside her pussy. Beth came several times then ordered David to mount her like a dog does its bitch. David guided his cock to Beth's pussy and shoved it in. Even though he had stretched her with his fingers she was actually still tight. "Shove it in there; give me all of your cock inside my cunt." David grabbed Beth's hips and shoved his cock as fast and hard as he could till his cock was totally sheathed by her pussy. "Now fuck me!"

"Don't you want me to put a condom on before we go any further?" "No, I can't feel your hot cum against the walls of my pussy with a condom! Not to mention that it cuts down on the sensation for you.

I want to feel you deep inside me and give me a wonderful hot thick juicy delivery." Beth started pumping her pussy back and forth on David's shaft, faster, harder, and real deep. "Fuck me now, shove your big cock inside me, make me feel you"

"Yes mam, (breathing quick) I want to please you in our services and deliveries."

"Then fuck me hard, slam that fat long cock into me! I want to cum!"

Grabbing her hips tighter, David slammed his long thick cock so hard into Beth that she almost fell forwards, but David held on tight to her and slammed deep into her. "Yes, more, more, I'm going to cum all over your cock!" "Yea baby, cum for me. Let me please you." "Uhhh, I'm cumin!" When Beth finished cumin, she made David lie on his back. Beth straddled David's big cock, "Suck my titts, play, tease, squeeze, titty twist, bite them, make me feel good."

Beth began pounding her pussy down fast and hard on David's cock while he serviced her titts. David and Beth pounded each other for a couple hours. Beth finally said, "I'm ready for your delivery, how do you want to give it to me?"

"I want to deliver it up your ass, would you mind?" "Ooooh, that sounds harsh. Okay. Shove your big fat long cock up my ass, but be sure to make me feel it all the way." With that, Beth bent over the end of her tall couch and David shoved his cock up into Beth's ass hole and began slamming into her ass till she began to groan. "Do you want more Beth?"

"Yes, more, more, faster, harder, deeper PLEASE." Holding on to Beth's hips, David slammed his big hard cock inside of her. Slamming fast and hard. He was filling Beth's ass with hard cock meat. "Fuck me, cum inside me, make me feel your hot cum against the walls of my ass. Yes..."

David began to cum and shoved his cock up high and deep inside of Beth's ass. When David was finished Beth said, "You and Bryan need to service my deliveries more often. If you can think of routine schedules for either of you to come or both to visit at the same time, I would really appreciate it.

I might even give your boss a good word in for you if you like."

David cleaned up and went back to the shop and told Bryan what happened and was said. Dale over heard and recognized the name. "Hey guys; that is the boss' wife! I don't think you want to do any more deliveries there.

Right after Dale saying that, Mr. Brown walked around the corner. "Hello men, I heard you have done a couple of 'deliveries' to my house today. How did they go?

I hope Beth was pleased. I would hate to have to find some new men to replace her services. She is real demanding and I have a tough time keeping her services up whenever she wants them.

I actually had to start this company to meet her demands."

Bryan asking, "Sir, are we to understand that if your wife wants our services and deliveries, we are to do them whenever she wants and as often as she wants?" "Why, of course, I can't always deliver every time she needs servicing.

I appreciate the help from you young men.

By the way Dale, I don't see your name on that list of delivering, do you have a problem doing this job? Do I need to find you a new route? I have a sister that needs servicing and deliveries also" "No sir, I just have not been called out there for any servicing sir." "Well Dale, I would say Beth is about due now for a delivery. If you'll just mosey on over and see if she is in the jacuzzi or in the kitchen you'll know if she needs servicing."

With that, Dale left the office and headed to Beth Brown's home.

Beth was standing in the kitchen peeling a cucumber when her doorbell rang for the third time today.

Looking through the peephole, Beth saw a nicely tall (6"4"), blond hair, hazel eyed, gray uniformed man standing at her door.

Smiling, she opened the door. "Hello, may you help me?" "Mam, I was ordered to service and do a delivery for you. Is that of your needs at this moment?"

"Why, I was just in the kitchen peeling a cucumber. How in the world did you know of my servicing needs?" "Mam, your husband says that you are to be serviced and receive deliveries any day or time that you need or want.

May I be of service now?" Please come on in and follow me.

Beth led Dale to her bedroom, pointed at the bed,

"Take your clothes off, lay on the bed, stick your tongue out, make your cock become hard, and service me."

Dale took his clothes off as told, laid on the bed with both tongue and cock standing straight up. Beth straddled Dale's tongue with her legs, bent over and sheathed his cock with her mouth. Dale began to moan and pump his cock in and out of Beth's mouth. Within minutes, Beth came inside Dale's mouth.

Beth climbed off of Dale before he could cum. She then straddled his cock with her cunt. Beth started pumping her pussy up and down Dale's cock, faster, harder, and real deep.

Dale's cock is thirteen inches long and four inches thick. "Oh, mmm, this feels good. Fuck me with this big cock of yours!" Beth came and climbed off of Dale, but he was still hard. He was so excited that his boss' wife was seducing him and that she is so beautiful.

"Climb on top of me. Put me in the position you like the most." Dale grabbed Beth's legs and spread them apart as far as they would go, then he guided his cock back inside her pussy. Ramming his cock deep and hard all at once, Dale began pumping his thirteen inch cock in and out of Beth's cunt.

Beth began moaning and begging for more. Dale fucked Beth for a few hours in different positions and locations throughout the house. Dale finally came while Beth was bent in a ball on the floor with her ass facing the ceiling and Dale was slamming his hard cock down inside her real fast!

"Oh, I'm cumming, do you really want me to give it to you?" "Oh yes, now, baby, fuck me. Give it to me. Fuck me fast and hard. Let me feel your cock vibrate from cumming. Harder, deeper, yes, now, give it to me. Deliver your cum into my cunt! Oh yes, I'm cumming too."

Dale left and gave his report as did the others and Mr. Brown gave all three men raises on the understanding that they continued doing such wonderful jobs on the new route that he had just assigned them today.

When Mr. Brown got home, Beth came to him, "thank you so very much honey. I have not been so satisfied with service and delivery in so long. Would you like me to service and deliver you now?"

'Have you been in the jacuzzi as of yet today? Oh yes, every time a deliveryman left.

"Mmm, bend over that couch baby and spread those cheeks.

Beth bent over the backside of the couch with her legs spread.

Mr. Brown pulled his belt off and spanked her for being such a naughty girl today. When she begged to please him, he dropped his pants and boxers, where a fat magnum beer-can looking, nine-inch long, seven-inch round thick cock stood straight out.

He held onto her hips so she wouldn't pull away. He knew that she had a hard time taking him up her ass and that was the deal.

Beth got serviced by his employees and he got to shove his fat cock up inside her ass whenever and wherever.

Mr. Brown guided his humongous wide cock to Beth's asshole and shoved it inside her ass. Beth groaned loudly, but did not protest his penetration. She knew that she could only receive what she really wanted if Mr. Brown got what he wanted, which was her tight ass and the only place he wanted to put his cock.

Mr. Brown rammed fast and hard his cock in and out of her asshole till he was ready to cum then he made her get down on her knees like a whore and he blew his cum in her mouth and all over her face. "Oh yes my bitch. You keep giving me what I want and I will always keep you in your service and delivery demand for big long cocks in your pussy."

Mr. Brown and Beth went to the jacuzzi, soaked, bathed in their tubs, ate dinner, and went to their separate bedrooms.

In the morning, Beth approached Mr. Brown about a special service and delivery: what about a service that might take more than one serviceman?

Hmm? That is an interesting proposal, but you know that will cost more. What will you do to cover the service charge? What is the service charge cost?

Well, I think I have to find out if my men are willing to do a team effort service delivery first.

With that in mind, I think I would like for you to agree to more than one of my own deliveries and I think I would like to hire more delivery men of my own choice.

You have a pension for long deliveries and I want to watch a service man of my equal give you a delivery at the same time I give you a delivery. Are you up to my business proposal?

"I am willing to review the subjects and do a test trial service and delivery once to see how it works out for customer and business satisfaction."

A few hours later, Beth's doorbell rang. Looking through the peep hole she saw two men standing on the other side with one being her husband and owner of the delivery service company.

Beth opened the door and spotted the other three delivery men, Bryan, David, and Dale to the side of the door.

"Oh, what a surprise, is this a special delivery?"

Mr. Brown stepped forward and told Beth to go straight to the bedroom and be prepared to keep her new agreement to do a test trial of new service and delivery.

Beth went to the bedroom and removed the white see-through robe she was wearing when she answered the door.

In the bedroom is a weight workout bench without the weight bar where she layed on with her head at one end and her bottom at the other and legs spread out over the sides.

Mr. Brown, Bryan, David, Dale, and the new addition to the team, broad sized Bob walked into the room naked as she is. Mr. Brown took a seat in a chair off to the side of the weight bench. The other men surrounded the weight bench as if in a line in the order of who serviced Beth previously.

Bryan standing next to her face, lifted her head far enough to reach his thick long cock and she opened and sheathed it for him.

The remaining men already had their cocks in their hands.

After Bryan was lubed enough he moved in between her legs and lifted her legs up and strapped them with ropes that were tied to the weight bench bars to keep her legs up in the air.

12