Delivery Daze

Story Info
Master has girl perform for & be used by delivery man.
3.7k words
4.24
22.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For those who have read my previous stories, this is not a soft romance.

That said, I hope all enjoy it.)

*

I eased myself down to the floor, shivering a little as my bottom hit the cold oak flooring. I put the soles of my feet together, my thighs spread wide. I slowly moved the head of an eight inch dildo into the opening of my vagina. It was as cold and dry as the floor but soon my pussy got wet and the toy gathered my juices. I could feel a flush build over my face as I started to stroke just the head in and out as my Master watched me from his place on the couch. The door bell rang.

Master gave an impatient sigh.

"Answer the door, my pet," he said.

I put the dildo in one hand and reached for my robe with the other, happy my task was delayed.

"No, push the toy inside you and answer it as you are."

Stunned, I did as told, opening the door a few inches, using it shield my naked body. At five feet seven inches tall I wasn't used to looking up at people but I had to tilt back my head to look at the man on the porch.

"Delivery for an M. K. Jensen, miss." the man said.

"I've been expecting a package. Invite him in and close the door," Master said from behind me, his voice smooth and steady.

I quickly turned my head to my Master. No way would He do this. His light blue eyes were steady on mine. Oh yes, He would.

I knew better than to complain or plead so I opened the door wide but I hunched my shoulders, trying to my myself small. The delivery guy's eyes went wide as he saw me. I expected him to look away after the initial glance. Instead he stared, his gaze stopping for a while on the clamps on the nipples of my 30C breasts, then following the chain over the slight rise of my stomach down my waxed pussy to the ring on the end of the dildo.

Even as my Master signed and took the package, the guys eyes had never left my body. I didn't mind so much being naked, my Master had squelched that modesty out of me. It was the superior smirk the guy had on his face which had me squirming. I felt like I had the letters W H O R E scrawled across my chest. Even worse, I felt my clit twitch at his stare. As I shifted my weight from foot to foot I lowered my head, my long blond hair formed a curtain on both sides of my face to hide my blush.

My Master put the package and clipboard on a side table then cleared his throat.

"My slut was performing a task for me when you arrived. Do you have time to watch her finish fucking herself?" Master asked.

I winced at the coarseness of my Master's words. Even as my body reacted willingly to the words "slut" and "fucking", my mind screamed NO! I wasn't some scrawny chick who did gigs for random lechers at Harry's House O' Whores XXX peep show. I prayed the delivery guy had the decency to refuse.

To my dismay, the delivery guy nodded, and Master motioned for the him to sit on the other end of the couch. The guy did, leaning forward, his forearms resting on his knees.

"Cock head only and slow until you hear the bell, slut. No cumming." my Master said as He set a timer.

"Yes, Master."

I resumed my position with little grace, thumping my butt down on the hard floor. My hands shook as I pulled the dildo out of my vagina, horrified at the sucking sound it made. After three or four strokes in and out I ran the toy up and down my spread pussy lips, whimpering each time it touched my swollen clit. The chain attached to the dildo tugged hard on my nipples. It felt like a hundred needles each time I pulled. Even still with each tug I felt an answering ache in my womb. I closed my eyes to cocoon myself from my predicament as my deep inner voice, my Puritanical mind, called me names.. whore.. slut.. dirty girl.. tramp.

I heard Master unwrap the package,

"Eyes open and on our guest. And slower, slut."

I obeyed, feeling the heat rise on my face as I looked at the delivery guy. I tried to focus on things about him. His thick wavy brown hair such a sharp contrast to the severe cut of my Master's salt and pepper hair. The large biceps of the stranger's bulged against the short sleeves of his shirt. My Masters arms were more slender and lithe.

I stroked over and over even using the fingers of my other hand to open my pussy lips, showing the swollen flower of my clit as the prickling in my nipples increased with each tug. I blinked back tears as my inner voice called out ~slutty girl~ . As my body craved my mind swirled so fast with questions they slammed into each other .. why was my Master doing this.. was he so disappointed in me..would he dump me.. was the stranger an axe murderer? Or worse... an Amway salesman?!

In a daze, I felt the head of the cool dildo slide across my hot drenched pussy, grateful the noise from my Master opening His package drowned out the wet sounds. My eyes stayed on the stranger. The look on his face was like a teen aged boy watching his first porn flick but with a hint of contempt. Maybe that's what a leer is. Whatever it was I felt a chill run down my spine as if a spider were crawling along the back of my neck and I blushed harder. This wasn't the embarrassment of something like I had a trail of toilet paper on my shoe or that the back of my skirt had been tucked into my pantihose during a sales presentation. Not that my Master allowed me to wear pantihose or panties at work...~dirty whore~

I tried to distract myself from my thoughts, I concentrated on details of the delivery guy: the red embroidery above the pocket of his blue shirt, the cuff of his blue shorts, his brown eyes, the sprinkle of hair on his shins. Stroking all the while, my pussy getting wetter and wetter. The fake cock never warmed even as my pussy got hot. It was an object with no compassion. It just was an implement of torture even as it gave me pleasure. And, with each stroke, the feeling in my nipples escalated to thousands of pins and needles, no longer an ache but real pain. Yet the pain seemed right - a chastisement for my slutty behaviour. At last the timer chimed.

"Begin using the full length of the dildo my pet. You are free to cum at any time." Master said.

I obeyed and shoved it in, to the hilt. I held it there as I gasped, relieved the tugging on my nipples was gone for the moment. I could feel my inner muscles grip the the shaft of the toy. I eventually pulled it out, the wet sounds audible again now that my Master had finished opening the package. I could smell my juices as the the heat from my pussy rose in waves. Tangy yet sweet. Oh yes, how my body craved as my mind rebelled.

You know the nightmare, where you are standing in front of a classroom giving a report, and you are suddenly naked? This was even worse, because I was willingly stroking a bright red fake cock on my clit for a stranger. My traitorous body did not care the penis was fake or that I was the one who manipulated it .. it just needed. It did not care my inner voice was screaming ~TRAMP~.

From the corner of my eye I could see my Master was moving His hands, I glanced to see if the faint smile he always had when I masturbated was on His lips. There was no smile. He wasn't even looking at me. He was concentrating on the contents of the package. Oh God.. had He tired of me? Was this His way of rejecting me. Was I just a whore and not His beloved pet? I felt the heat of my blush travel down to my breasts.

My clit was throbbing and I needed to cum. But I couldn't. At the worst time my body listened to my mind. I pushed the dildo in so hard it made my womb hurt. Tears clouded my eyes as I now bargained with my body to cum. I looked harder at the delivery guy. I guessed him to be in his early twenties. From time to time I had seen him put his hand to his crotch and shift his cock. As I pushed the toy in and out of my pussy I started to imagine what his cock looked like, ~dirty girl~.

I wondered how it would feel if the stranger rose from the couch, tore out the dildo and pressed my back against the hard cold floor, putting my thighs on his shoulders and pushing is cock inside me ~filthy slut~.

At that thought, I put my left hand on the floor behind me and arched my back. Panting, I pushed the dildo deep, shortening the strokes and moving the dildo at a fast pace. My pussy muscles started to tighten and the orgasm hit. I moaned loudly as my hips jerked and I furiously worked the dildo in and out thinking of the strangers cock inside me. As I did my eyes locked with his and I was sure he knew my thoughts, that it was his cock in me with each stroke. I cried out as I finally came, feeling the juices flow out of me. Pleasure tingled through my body. I laid on my back, spent.

Master rose and unhooked the nipple clamp chain from the dildo ring, pulling out the dildo as He did.

"You did the task well, pet, but I fear you have left our guest in some discomfort. You will remedy that, whore."

Huh, what??? My Master didn't really just say that. He couldn't mean that. A stranger. The axe murderer. The guy who ... I imagined fucking me? Oh crap.

I didn't have time to blink before delivery guy had his hands on the buckle of his belt. Seeing that, my Master left and returned, bringing a large block of hard foam into the living room. Even as I cringed at what might happen, I knew what to do and climbed onto it. Master secured my ankle cuffs to the O-rings on one end. He took my hands and moved them behind my back, securing the rings of my wrist cuffs together.

"You closed your eyes during the task, girl. You know you are not to close your eyes. Raise your ass."

I pushed my butt up and He gave me four smacks, two on each cheek. I heard him moving away and twitched a little as I felt His hand on my bottom again. He lightly rubbed it then I felt cool fluid run along the crack of my butt. His finger pressed against my brown star. I started to panic. Surely my Master would not allow a stranger to use it? I clenched my buttocks together.

"Relax, whore." Master said as He gave sharp smacks to each cheek.

I took several deep breaths willing my body to stop listening to my mind. As I relaxed I felt the well lubed head of a toy press to my anal opening. The head popped in just as I felt the head of another toy cock press against my cunt.

"No need for lube in your sopping cunt, is there?"

Master rocked and pushed them until both toys were deep. The cool lube to a warm ass and a hot pussy to a cold fake cock. As relieved as I was to know the axe murderer's cock would not be filling those holes, I was oddly disappointed.

"It's a new toy with a twist. My delivery today. Now, let us see to our guest," He whispered in my ear before returning to the couch and picking up what looked like a TV remote control and spoke to the guy.

"Please feel free to use her mouth and tits in anyway you choose. Don't be shy. Speak to her and use her like the whore she is."

The man stood in front of me, unzipped the shorts of his uniform and let them fall to the floor. He was going "commando" and though his cock was not fully erect it sprang up. It was long and average in girth with a thick crown. All sorts of irrational things were going through my head; what did I do to my Master to warrant this? What if he doesn't like me? What if he's got cooties? Or worse? Even still, I opened my mouth. He put his hand at the base of his cock and slapped my face hard with his dick.

"I didn't tell you to open your mouth, greedy whore."

I closed my mouth and he repeatedly slapped my face with his thickening cock, reaching down with his free hand to tug on the chain to my clamps. As he did I felt vibrations in my butt and pussy. I looked to Master and saw He had a remote control in his hand. As Master smiled at me he punched a button and the vibrations became pulses. I at once understood the twist of the new toy as I felt the pulses of the toys bounce against each other through the thin internal membranes separating them.

As I squirmed my hips the Delivery Guy, as I had begun to think of him, tugged harder on the chain. I bit back a squeal. With each subsequent tug my squeals were audible. When the rhythm of the toy changed I moaned. Then there was the hollow thump of a cock on my cheek. Tug, vibe, slap. Squeal, moan, thump. As the timing and pace changed my noises became nearly melodic. Squeal moan moan, thump. Thump moan moan moan pause squeal. I felt like a perverted musical instrument.

"You need to be quiet, bitch. Open your mouth and suck me," the Delivery Guy said.

I obeyed, sucking the head as I ran my tongue over the slit and under the crown. Bobbing my head I took more of his cock into my mouth until it pressed at the back of my throat. I gagged and was afraid I was going to throw up. I panted through my nose until the sensation passed. In my position, I had to look up and it was when my eyes focused on his shirt, I realised I knew the company name sewn on his shirt. We used that delivery company at work. What if after this he saw me there? What if he thought he could use me like this there. Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd!

I knew I wasn't allowed to cum but it was becoming a struggle. Each time I trained myself to get used to one set of vibes, my Master changed rhythm of the toy. From a short intermittent vibes to three long pulses then two short ones to constant quick bursts. My clit became a burning itch I couldn't scratch. I rocked my hips and tried to press my thighs together hoping to make the toy rub harder against the inside of my clit ~tramp~ I wanted to be filled with flesh and have that hot thick flesh move in and out. I moaned onto the cock in my mouth.

"I said be quiet, whore. Maybe having your throat fucked will shut you up."

He slapped both my breasts repeatedly, sending stinging heat through them, the prickles worse than those on my face where he had slapped at it. He ran his fingers along my scalp then twisted his fingers in my hair. It was then my "safe" word popped into my head. I could pull back and scream the word. All of this would stop. Yes, stop... but then what? If my Master had a plan I didn't yet understand I would disappoint and embarrass Him. If He was so unhappy with me it would just make things worse. I was not in abject pain, my limits as my Master knew had been stretched but not broken. No, I could see this through. ~slut~

Delivery Guy shoved his cock down my throat and held it there, his course pubic hair rasping on my heated cheeks. I couldn't breathe. My mind could only wonder why guys didn't shave. When he pulled back I breathed rapidly through my nose and could smell the sweat and muskiness of him. He sank his cock deep into my throat again and held my head still. My eyes watered. My nose ran. He then picked up the pace, his balls slapping my chin with every thrust. No moan could escape from me.

"That's it. Bitches should be used and not heard." Delivery Guy growled as I felt his cock start to twitch. My Master had again changed the setting of the toy inside me to fast pulse. Even though I was trying so hard to ignore the vibes, the itch became throb. My anal and vaginal muscles rhythmically gripped the toy. ~dirty girl~

I knew Delivery Guy was on the verge as he gave a short yell and pushed his cock as deep as he could for agonising seconds. Then he pulled out. Moving one hand from my hair to the shaft of his cock he stroked it, pulling my head back with the other hand. He aimed his stream of cum at my exposed throat, but some sprayed on my face.

"Cum now, my slut," Master commanded.

I did, the aching throb finally releasing to wrenching pulses as my muscles contracted and rippled over the toy. I screamed as my body trembled and the warm ropes of the stranger's sticky cum sprayed across my neck, slowing oozing down onto my breasts. The Delivery guy let go of my hair and the vibrations from the toy stopped. My shoulders slumped as I let my head fall forward and started to cry.

"Well done, Roger. Thank you for your help." I heard Master say from beside me.

Startled, I looked up and saw Master hand Delivery Guy a towel. He used the towel to clean his cock, dropped it on the floor and pulled and zipped up his shorts.

"My pleasure, Michael. You should be proud of your whore. She's lovely."

As he spoke Roger placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face. Through my tears I saw his smirk had been replaced with a warm genuine smile. I started crying even harder as my confusion grew.

As Roger left, my Master went to the bathroom and returned with a warm moist towel.

"My pet, I would never put you in danger. I just needed you to believe Roger was a stranger to see how you would react. I never had any doubt you'd perform with devotion. I was a little afraid you wouldn't trust yourself to trust me. What Roger said was right. You are lovely and your actions were exquisite, my pet."

As He spoke my Master cleaned my face and chest. He removed the clamps and squeezed my breasts to relieve the ache in my nipples. I had to speak, to admit my thoughts during the surprise task.

"Master, I thought of using my safe word, I wondered the entire time if I had displeased You, if You were going to throw me out, my mind hated what I was doing."

"Why didn't you use your word, pet?" He asked as He ran a thumb over my sore cheek.

"Because I thought somehow you had a reason, even if it was to use me before letting me go. Through it all I didn't want to disappoint You. And .... and my body did like it." I stuttered out.

"What have I been trying to teach you, pet? Listen to your body, listen to your master. Words have different meanings when you embrace them. Does it matter if you are called whore or slut as long as you are mine and I am proud of you?"

I basked in His praise. I had pleased Him! I'd fought my voice and done what He had been showing me I was capable of over these long months. Even as I rejoiced I thought about all of what He had said and what it meant. What was a word? If it pleased Him to use me, did my ego need to hear pet instead of whore? Should I have an ego? His next words broke my train of thought.

"You need a treat for all you've been through."

I thought it might be a warm bath, or a cup of rich hot chocolate with whipped cream, maybe just a short nap under mounds of fluffy bedding. I waited for Him to release my cuffs, instead I heard the zipper of His pants and felt His hands on my hips as He buried His cock inside my pussy in one quick thrust. At last, warm flesh, my vaginal muscles contracted as I sighed. I heard Him chuckle as he leaned forward and whispered the word "slut" in my ear.

I felt my face go hot as I took a quick breath. Then, to my complete surprise, I giggled. As He moved slowly in and out of my pussy I giggled again. That day may not have silenced my inner voice forever, but for then, at that place and time, my mind and body were one and I was deliriously happy.

* * * * * * *

(Love this story, hate this story?

Please let me know

Comments and votes always welcomed.)