Delivery for Janie

Story Info
Sam the pizza boy has a special delivery for Janie.
1.4k words
3.29
42.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm and humid day in early May, and after a long winter Janie was glad to see the sun again. Layers of sweaters she gladly traded in for a simple spaghetti-strap, black tank top. She had been driving around running her usual errands, when she pulled up to her house. Her long blonde hair drawn into a loose braid down her back to keep from getting windblown while driving with the windows down. Chopping it off would be the easy way out, but her hair was her pride. No longer driving, she undid the braid musing one hand through it letting it fall just past her breasts. Before heading directly inside the house, Janie went to get the mail.

Living at the end of a cul-de-sac, the community-shared mailbox reside several meters from where she lived. Stepping over an obstacle course of tossed aside kids toys, a water hose, and gardening tools, she retrieved her mail and headed back to the house. Several neighbors, Janie noticed, were out and about getting chores done of their own or just soaking up some sun. The buzz of lawnmowers and bees could be heard as she made her way back.

Janie stood in the yard for a moment, sorting through junk and bills. Taking a moment to toss the junk mail into the trash bin, she was interrupted by a shirtless young man extending his hand.

"Hi, I'm Sam." In her glance over of the neighborhood, she had somehow managed to overlook Sam. She noticed a pile of fliers for Calz pizza in the other hand.

Not wanting to leave him hanging, she offered her hand in return. "Janie," She replied, half annoyed, half amused. He seemed like the typical asshole she made a point over avoiding. Hat on backwards. Music blasting too loud from earphones. And a half-hearted attempt at a six-pack he didn't mind flaunting. The view wasn't bad.

He started asking her questions. The usual, "Where did you go to high school? What do you like to do for fun? Do you live with anyone? Is anyone home right now?"

She answered his questions, keeping her answers short, simple, and curt. "Not around here. This is my brother's house. Alone for the moment. Bye, now."

The sun was beating down on her more than she liked and she was getting impatient. Janie was eager to get into the cool house and get on with other things. She didn't have time for entertaining young punks. His smooth baby-face dotted with little fuzz and half-grown goatee indicated he was at least a few years younger. Not her interest.

In one hand she gathered which mail she deemed worthy of keeping, and waved off the little pizza boy with the other. As she went inside, she noticed a shirtless accomplice of his also handing out fliers across the street. Usually she came home to the fliers already on the door knob. Funny, this time she came home to the act of it being put there.

Promptly, Janie went to the kitchen to toss it away; she didn't want to be too rude by doing so right in the young boy's face. She had barely closed the lid to the kitchen trash, when...Knock, knock knock.She went to answer. You've got to be kidding me. Sam was back. That is to say, he hadn't actually left. He was standing smug in the doorway, with a sheen of sweat on his chest. This time, she did notice. He asked ever so casual for a glass of water. Itwashot out.

"Well, okay," She swallowed hard and obliged. She hoped he would be gone once he had satisfied his thirst. Janie thought nothing for her first encounter with Sam, just moments ago. She thought it random, yes. But nothing more than a random encounter which was over and done with, and she could get on with her day. Before, she was cool. Now, a bundle of nerves. She swallowed hard. Her stomach full of knots. There was a reason she had never had many dates or boyfriends. Janie was ridiculously shy. Never knowing what to say, she spent most of her time avoiding social situations. But a social situation had just shown up at her house, sat coolly on her couch, drank her water...

The water was chugged down in two gulps, and Sam remained. His thirst remained. It wasn't water he wanted. He invited Janie to have a seat next to him with a casualpat, patof his hand. Still nervous, she sat down next to him, looking away shyly. He wasted no time in letting her know his intentions. Pawing at her hair slightly, he said, "You are so fucking hot. Where's your room?"

Janie fiddled and made excuses as to why they shouldn't go to her room. "It's too messy." Lame and she knew it. Although she resisted Sam she had to admit why she hadn't just told him to leave. She wanted him just as much, if not more. He seemed to like her shyness and avoidance, took it as a challenge. He would have her. Made him hard thinking about it, thinking about that sweet face looking up at him, moaning with delight. It took only a little more prodding on his end until Janie was leading the way upstairs.

Her heart beating faster now, as she sat on the bed. She wasn't sure why she was resisting Sam so much. Inexperience, she guessed, despite being older. For a moment more she glanced away. Once she looked at him, Janie knew that was it. Every ounce of desire she had for him could be seen in her pale blue eyes. The look was sultry, even in her shyness. When she looked up at him, Sam was quick to move. Animal on the prowl. He took her by the shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed, kissing her roughly, urgently. She gave in. Parting her lips for his, she moaned softly. He sat over Janie, pinning her down, kissing her fervently everywhere.

"You don't have to do a thing, baby." A husky whisper in her ear, a playful tug at her hair. In the heat of fiery passion, he threw off Janie's tank top and wasted no time pulling free her breasts; one in each hand he began to suck on her nipples with a feverish need. Suck. Suck. Bite. Nip. Suck.

Janie muffled a moan, biting into her own hand which he then held firmly down to the side of her head. "No," He demanded. "Let it out. I want to hear you scream." Continuing to hold the her down, she began to arch her back and writhe in pleasure at his dominance. The more assertive he was, the more she enjoyed it. She now fully gave into Sam's ministrations.

In one swift motion he managed to slide off her skinny jeans and by now, soaking wet panties. With no resistance on her part, Janie spread her legs wide open for Sam, as he buried his tongue into her thighs. Like a puppy lapping for milk, he licked at her clit with wild abandon. With one hand still twisting at her tits, fingers from the other found their way into her pussy. Janie was very tight; it had been ages since she broke up with her last boyfriend, and she had had no one since. Nearly a year and a half by now.

He stopped at two fingers; Sam craved that tightness for his throbbing cock. Instead, he inserted a surprise, cold finger into Janie's sweet little asshole, tighter still. A loud gasp escaped her lips; there was no masking that bit of pleasure.

At last, Sam could no longer take it. He had to have her. Spreading her legs over his shoulders, he thrust his cock as deep into her as he could, ignoring her whimpers of pain; it would turn to pleasure soon enough. Fast he went and faster still. Each thrust more urgent than before.

Janie buried her lips into Sam's neck, tasting of musk and salt. Breathing quickened, panting heavily now. His cock hit her cunt just right, she bit down on Sam as a euphoric rush of ecstasy waved over her. It was enough to draw blood. She lapped it up. That did it for Sam. One final thrust and arch of his neck, he came and collapsed out of breathe on top of her. Sweaty bodies mingling in the smell of sex, sweat, and blood. After a minute, Sam regained composer. Throwing his clothes back on, he left her. "Thanks for the water, it's hot out there." He left a fresh flier for pizza on her doorknob, before heading to the next house.