Delivery Man

Story Info
Veronica had planned it all. Even an extra cock delivery.
8.6k words
4.59
33k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been promising ourselves a mid-winter break for years, but every time we tried to arrange one something would happen. Christmas would arrive, New Year would come around and before we knew it Spring had sprung and we were looking forward to a summer holiday on some remote island in the Mediterranean.

This year was to be different, we had booked four nights in a remote cottage months in advance, and December 1st had finally arrived when we loaded the car and set off in search of a relaxing break with no internet, and hopefully, no phone network.

Veronica was like a kid at Christmas, she was more excited than she normally gets when we are setting off to a truly exotic location. When I asked her what she was so happy about, she mysteriously answered that as it would be my birthday while we were away she had planned a special treat. The mystery had started when she booked the cottage, she had been very specific that she wanted a log fire, she wanted remote and she wanted oak beams.

Two hours after leaving home we turned off the main road and drove for at least ten minutes along a rough farm track. With no street lights we could only see what was illuminated by our headlights, which only made the cottage, when we finally arrived at it, seem even more remote than it probably was.

Almost before the ignition was off, Veronica was out of the car and releasing the cottage key from its security box next to the front door. 'Leave the bags for now and come and have a look' she called.

Obedient as ever, I followed her into a cosy room lit by a log burner that the owner had presumably prepared in advance for our arrival. Perhaps we weren't as remote as we thought we were.

'Wow! It's gorgeous' she purred as she walked around the tiny lounge area switching on a lamp.

The extra light revealed a small but sumptuously furnished lounge located at the log burner end of the room to my right, and a small but very classy kitchen at the other end. Bijou was a word that sprang to mind.

I was still looking around when Veronica called down to me from above. I looked up to see she had already ascended the stairs that were to the left of the entrance door. 'This is perfect, come and look at where you will be spending a lot of time over the next few days.'

'I hope by 'you' that you actually mean us.' I said as I made my way up to her.

'Oh, you'll be surprised at what I have planned for the next few days my man.' There she was again Mysterious Veronica. 'And this room is perfect for it'. It? What was it?

The stairs led straight into the bedroom, meaning the heat from the fire kept the whole cottage toasty warm. I looked around; the room was simply, but expensively furnished with a double bed, an armchair and a table with a lamp on it. There were several exposed beams to the walls and ceiling. A door led to a small bathroom, and behind me I could look directly down to the entrance door of the cottage.

'Go get the bags, and get yourself back up here right now. You need a shower before we start.' I recognised that tone; Veronica wanted to play already, and the way she had ordered me to get the bags meant that she was in the mood for a little game. The kind of game she knew I liked!

In no time at all I was back in the room with our single suitcase and a small leather one that looked like an old fashioned doctor's bag. Veronica could see the quizzical look on my face as I set it down on the small table and made a move to open it.

'Leave it!' she almost barked, 'and get in the shower'. Veronica was in one of her rare, but very sexy, dominant moods! I obeyed without hesitation and in no time at all returned to the bedroom, scrubbed and soaped from head to toe.

Veronica had already unpacked and secreted the suitcase away out of sight, there were several lit candles (from the doctor's bag?), and the room was incredibly warm, she must have opened the fire up while I was in the shower.

She was sitting comfortably in the armchair with a fluted glass of champagne (what else did she have in that bag?!), she smiled and told me to stop right where I was. Okay, no problem. I was hoping we'd get straight into the big bed, but she clearly had other plans.

Emptying the glass in one go, she stood to approach me. That was when I saw the small multi headed whip in her other hand! My eyes opened wide in surprise, she noticed my shock and gave her thigh a smack with it as she walked. I was fighting the urge to ignore her instructions to remain where I was. I just wanted to pick her up on my way to the bed to fuck her, but the prospect of finding out what she intended to do with the whip stopped me. I didn't even know she owned a whip!

She circled me as if making an inspection, smiling as she ran a finger over my hip; 'Now it's time to prepare you properly for our little break. Raise your arms up to the beam please, and no protesting from this point on. I am in charge.' She struck me gently across my buttocks with the whip. Even though she'd only had the one glass, the bubbles had clearly gone to work; she was speaking, and acting, with a confidence that was incredibly arousing.

I raised my hands above my head, and was surprised when they met with a length of soft rope that was hanging from an overhead beam with a pair of handcuffs attached to one end. My cock twitched. I'd swear Veronica's voice was trembling as she instructed me to put the cuffs on.

I was not about to disobey an order like that and in no time at all the cuffs were securely fixed around each wrist, Veronica immediately went behind me and took a hold of the other end of the rope. She walked away from me taking the rope to a large cast iron loop that was attached to another beam, probably there from the days the building was presumably used as a barn. Like a complete bondage pro, she pulled the rope through the loop with enough force to make me gasp aloud. My hands were firmly tugged skyward. I wasn't exactly on tip toes, but I really was being pulled toward the beam with enough force to mean that I was as stretched as possible without being in actual pain. I was also unable to stand with my feet flat on the floor. This was a long way further than Veronica had ever gone before with any games we had experimented with.

It was at that moment that I realised I was already sporting a full blown erection. Veronica noticed it too, and tutted as she shook her head in mock admonishment.

'You're enjoying this already aren't you, you naughty boy? And I haven't really started yet. There's going to be a long evening ahead before that gets a rest!' She pulled down harshly to expose the head of my cock completely.

Letting go of me she resumed to her inspection of my body. 'Not bad. I like you stretched like this, it's going to make my work so much easier, and your cock looks lovely. All defenceless and vulnerable'. She dragged a long sharp fingernail up the hard shaft and then circled behind me. The same nail slid down my back, much harder this time, I moaned at the exquisite pain it caused.

I realised I hadn't said a word since coming out from the shower, but before I could remedy that by telling her to strip off to join me naked in the warm cottage, Veronica put a finger to my lips.

'I do like my men to be quiet while I prepare them, so I hope you don't mind if I just make sure you remain silent'. She picked up the bag and took it to the bathroom behind me, when she reappeared, she had unbuttoned her blouse to allow me a view of her gorgeous breasts. It was clearly an attempt to distract me as I watched her unroll a length of strong parcel tape. What was she up to?

She stood before me, biting the tape to detach a strip from the roll before stretching up to kiss me on the lips, her tongue tasted of sweet champagne as she probed my mouth deeply before breaking away. She held the strip of tape stretched out before her and gently applied it across my mouth. I didn't protest at all, meekly accepting that I was now completely in her control.

She went to the table for another sip of champagne and turned to face me. She looked flushed and paused for a second to presumably take in the view before her, clearly pleased to see my cock still pointing skyward. I wanted to ask her what she had planned next, but the gag was secure enough to make any attempt to speak pointless.

When she stepped towards me, she looked somehow different, there was an obvious edge of mischievousness in her expression, lust even. She bit her bottom lip sexily and gave the air a swish with the whip. This was either going to be amazing, or incredibly painful. Maybe both.

She walked behind me and let out a low moan. I tensed my body in readiness.

A warm hand caressed my left hip, I began to relax. Wrong move. The hand had been a distraction.

I actually heard the swish from the whip before the first exquisite wave of intense pain was felt on my right buttock. I tried to call out but the tape was doing its job.

'You've always told me I would enjoy this, so I've been reading up on the subject. It seems some men like to be dominated.' THWACK! The whip struck my bare flesh again. I tried to call out again, but the only sound I could make came out like a whimper. 'I wasn't too sure at first, but from the moment I taped your mouth up, I knew this was going to be more fun than I could ever have imagined.'

She walked around in front of me and ran the whip gently from my balls up to the head of my cock. There was a look of the devil in her eyes as she casually looked me up and down.

'Your cock looks like its enjoying itself.' The whip gave the head a gentle caress. I tensed up again.

The first few lashes against my balls were fairly gentle, but she wasn't so sparing with the shaft. The fronds of the whip felt like they had wrapped themselves around it as she flicked at it repeatedly. That was it, if she didn't stop there and then I was going to shoot a jet of cum across the entire length of the room. I felt like I was about to explode.

Veronica must have sensed that I was on the edge of losing control and returned to give my buttocks and back a few more stokes, I was moaning into my gag with a mixture of pleasure and pain, my erection betraying just how turned on I was. I was now hanging from my wrists, enjoying the agony of her seemingly endless lashes - never too hard to indicate that she had lost all control, but certainly hard enough to teach me a lesson about being more careful what I wish for in future!

At last she stopped, and I watched enviously as she sipped more of the cool champagne.

She was breathing heavily by now, with beads of sweat causing her blouse to cling to her breasts. I watched her stare at my body as she sipped her drink,

'I think it's time for a little treat.' She poured the remainder of the glass into her mouth and removed the clinging blouse as she walked towards me. Her body was glistening with sweat and she looked as horny as hell with her breasts swaying. With that mischievous a look still on her face, she knelt on the floor in front of me.

Taking care to ensure not a drop of champagne was spilt, she gently lowered her mouth over the swollen head of my cock - the combination of warm lips and cool fizz felt incredible. When she swallowed the last of the champagne it felt like she was swallowing my cock with it! I closed my eyes at the sheer pleasure of being deep throated with the champagne washing past my hard flesh.

Then it was over, my cock was released from between her soft warm lips, and I felt her cup my balls in her hand. I groaned with disappointment.

'Just relax and enjoy what you are about to receive. I think it's time to sort these out, I might give you little more punishment later though.' With that she left me to return to her bag of goodies in the bathroom.

After what seemed like an age, she returned with a jug of hot water and shaving implements. My cock pulsed as soon as he applied a hot flannel to prepare it for what was next; a handful of shaving gel applied by her expert fingers.

Taking far longer than was really necessary, she made sure I was sufficiently covered in the gel before taking up the razor. I moaned as the blade slid down my solid shaft all the way to my balls in one smooth movement. Veronica was in a world of her own now and ignored my whimpering as she continued to shave me completely over the next ten minutes, stretching my balls as far as she could, and bending my rock hard cock out of the way to ensure the entire area was completely smooth.

At last, she knelt back to admire her work and smiled as she reapplied the flannel to wipe away any residue of the gel. When she was satisfied that the job was finished she leant forward to lick me from under my balls all the way to the tip of my cock. Finally, and mercifully, she opened her mouth to envelope the swollen purple head. I groaned with pleasure as her warm tongue swirled around me, I even began to fuck her mouth when she took me deep into her throat again.

Then it was over! The first drops of pre cum were dripping from me when she stood up and stepped back.

'Not yet darling, I haven't finished preparing you.' She disappeared to the bathroom again, leaving me literally hanging by my wrists, my legs were exhausted and I had been left so close to coming that my balls were aching with the need to be emptied.

When she returned, she had a fresh steaming hot jug of water with a bowl of wax floating in it. I shook my head and tried to yell at her not to do it. She immediately struck me with a new toy - a long thin riding crop, I yelped at the stinging blow. I stopped complaining immediately when she raised the crop as if to land another stroke. I quickly reasoned that the waxing would be less painful than the punishment.

I watched with trepidation as she began to apply the warm wax to my chest, followed by a strip of material. After she had made sure the strip was completely adhered to the wax, she struck! If I hadn't been gagged and tied to a beam, I would have hit the ceiling and the scream would have been audible for miles around. Fortunately, the pain was short lived and before I had a chance to even attempt to stop her, Veronica was applying fresh wax to a new area;

'There, it wasn't as painful as you thought it would be was it?' As if she cared! I was just her toy. She started over with applying more of the molten wax.

For what seemed like an age, I whined into the tape when each tearing strip of waxed tape was wrenched from me with chest hair attached. I watched as my chest and abdomen were slowly but surely stripped. Finally, the last vestige of body hair was removed and I slumped down exhausted, literally hanging from the rope.

Just to be sure nothing had been missed, Veronica gently smeared a fresh coat of gel over my smooth body before running the blade over every square inch of naked flesh. Each long stoke started from my balls all the way up to my neck until the gel had been completely removed. I looked down at my entirely smooth body. I hung there, feeling more relaxed than I would have ever thought possible.

'There, all done. Now let's have a look at you.' She stood back to admire her work like an artist looking at an easel, with the razor still in her hand like a brush. She began to circle around me, clearly enjoying having me entirely at her mercy.

Standing behind me, she began to tut; 'Oh, dear, we can't have that. Not with the rest of you so smooth. You wait here, I'll be back soon.'

I hung watching my erection begin to soften at last, thinking that at least whatever she planned to do next couldn't be any worse than what she had just done. Wrong!

The heat of the molten wax as it was spread on my buttocks was probably the most painful feeling so far, that was until the first strip was torn from my skin. When I shook my head in an attempt to get her to stop, the riding crop whistled through the air before it struck my buttocks. Shit! What happened to my gentle wife?

'Quiet, or you'll regret it!' Just to emphasise her point, the riding crop landed across my arse again. I groaned into the tape, but tried my best to remain silent.

'That's better. You be a good boy, and this will be over soon.'

The whole process of hot wax and tearing off of strips began again, only this time, because it was happening out of sight, I had no way of preparing for the latter. For an absolute age I flinched in agony at every application of wax, and flinched twice as much at its removal. The relief when she applied the gel was immense, I relaxed again as the razor swept the entire length of my back and over the smooth skin of my arse. Surely, she was finished at last!

I was now completely, and utterly shaved and waxed.

I guessed that I had been hanging for over an hour, and was utterly drained, I closed my eyes and began easily slipping into a semi dream like state. The mixture of pain and pleasure could not go on for much longer, if it did I would surely pass out with exhaustion. I could hear Veronica in the bathroom cleaning her shaving equipment and must have actually dozed off.

I opened my eyes with a start when I felt something brush against my cock. I looked down to see Veronica on her knees looking up at me. She looked into my eyes with what looked like pity and wrapped her fingers around my already hardening flesh. I was disappointed to see that she was now wearing one of my large T shirts, something you would usually do at home to lounge around in after a shower. Surely she wasn't cold?

'I am being a bit cruel with this aren't I darling? It looks like you're desperate to come. This has been up and down so many times, and these must be full of nice warm cum'. She gripped my balls and caressed them gently before tugging down with enough force to have me wailing into the tape. I closed my eyes as the pain became almost too much to bear, but opened them again just in time to see the entire length of my now solid cock disappear into her mouth.

Even though she had taken the whole length of the shaft and swollen head deep into her throat, she didn't gag or try to release herself when I instinctively began thrusting myself against her. Her head remained fixed in place as I basically fucked her mouth as hard as I could. She's deep throated me many times in the past, but this was beyond anything that had gone before. I could only imagine how much self-control was needed on her part, but this was unlike anything I had ever experienced, my cock was harder and definitely bigger than it had ever been, and I was virtually swinging from the beam as I watched the swollen purple head almost reappear from between her lips with each stroke of my thrusting, only to see the whole length return into her willing mouth.

Throughout, she maintained a vice like grip on my balls, and knew what was coming when at last I screamed into the tape. I remained still, deep in her as the first shot left me to go straight down her throat. I felt her swallow as best she could with my hard flesh pulsing a huge amount of warm cum into her, but she remained in place until I finally relaxed, hanging from the beam, with my cock withdrawn from her and my eyes closed.

I heard her lick her lips and opened my eyes to see my beautiful wife looking at me with a look of absolute triumph on her face. She smiled and opened her mouth to show me her tongue. 'I didn't spill a drop, and boy, did you need that. I thought you were never going to stop'

It's difficult to apologise when your mouth is taped. It's also difficult to gasp - as I wanted to when she stood up!

I realised immediately why she had put on the T shirt; there, right in front of me, my gorgeous wife was staring at me trying to guage my reaction as she lifted the shirt over her head to reveal that she was wearing a large flesh coloured strap on. Not only was she wearing it, she was seductively stroking it up and down, clearly taking great pleasure in the action.