Delivery Trip to Maine

Story Info
Brian the delivery guy.
2.4k words
34.3k
7
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and I are traveling to a small town in Maine in order for him to work on a network problem at a clients business.

I normally have to stay home when Barry goes out on service calls; however Joann, berry's sister was watching the office for us.

I'm looking forward to eating out and lying by the pool for a few days. During the drive here we talked about Brian the delivery guy a little bit and what had occurred back at the house.

Berry had always told me if the occasion came up and I wanted to have Sex with someone that it was ok but I needed to fill him in on when and who.

This was so he could save face in case it ever got back to him that someone had screwed me. He in turn could say that it must have been her aunt that looks just like me. Some people wouldn't understand why he lets me do this sort of thing.

Before the delivery guy I had just used a vibrator and tried to stay away from any sexual contact. Sometimes it's just not enough and a girl needs some good cock inside her.

Barry had some guy questions, you know, how big was his cock, did you suck it, and did you cum, stuff like that.

I told him his cock was not that long, about normal five or six inches but was really Thick and kind of hurt going in until I got use to it.

There was no time for oral, he just had a drink, fuck me, and said good by, just what I needed in a guy.

He did ask if I wanted him to come back by on Thursday even if he didn't have a package for us, I said about four would be great. Berry laughed and said it looks like you have things well in hand.

He then asked if he knows that I know he fucked me. I said that I'm not going to give him any details, I'm just going to tell him we are doing this for fun and that is all it is.

He doesn't need to know anymore about it.

We arrived at the best western about dark and unloaded to car, Berry carries three large boxes of tools, witch left me very little space for anything but one bag that was stuffed full.

We checked in and unpacked, then after a little rest we dressed and went down stairs for dinner and a few drinks.

They had a live band and a pretty good crowd of People here that are really nice, they just walked right up to us and started talking, asking us where we were from, and hoped we are having a good time. If someone did this back in the city, you better run.

We had a some more drinks after dinner and the band was playing Van halen, people was dancing and I was feeling a little light headed but real good, vodka does that to me.

Berry took me to the dance floor and we were out there for a while when a fellow and a very petite women danced up and asked berry hey you want to switch partners for this Dance. Berry looked at me in surprise and asked if I cared, I said sure, I mean what was I going to say? The guy took my hand and off we went.

He acted like a good gentleman, he said my name is Ron and I work here at the motel in accounting. I said my name is Amy and I'm here with my husband berry on business.

He was a very good dancer and never stepped on my feet one time, unlike myself a little drunk and not that sure footed. I ask if the girl he is with is his girlfriend.

He said no she is my sister Ann. I take her dancing every Sunday, we live together in the house we grew up in, our father passed away a year ago last June.

I'm thirty two and she is thirty four and we have lived here most of our lives, besides for college.

I ask about a wife or girlfriend, and he stated that his girlfriend of ten years ran off with a salesman and as for Ann, she's not sure that she likes men.

About that time we danced upon Berry and Ann that looked like they were having a good time laughing and talking.

We said our goodbyes and berry and I went to our room.

Berry said Ann was a hell of a dancer and wore him out with her fast pace.

We got undressed and crawled in the sack, I ask, would you like me to do anything for you, he said that he wasn't working to well yet, and thank me.

It wasn't long Berry was asleep, and snoring like a train. I tried to sleep but was to wound up. I slipped on my swim suite and headed for the pool.

I was the only one at the pool. I found a good recliner by the water and laid back.

I was there for about ten minutes when I heard voices coming, it was Ron and Ann, he said hey not much sun out here at ten o clock, I laughed and said Berry snores.

Ann came up and said if you going to be here tomorrow you have to let me take you shopping, they are having a sale at Macys. I said that I would like that very much, she ask if one o clock was ok and she would pick me up in the lobby. I said that I was looking forward to it.

Ann turned to Ron and said she was going on home, Ron replied that he would be there soon and kissed he forehead as she left. He asks, care if I set down, I said sure.

He then said hey I can use a drink, would you like one, a gin and tonic would really hit the spot. He was gone about five minutes and back with the drinks he came.

He pulled over a seat and we talked for some time about this and that. I was really starting to get a little high and I Seen that Ron was getting closer. Before I new it he was rubbing my leg, and I could see the bulge in paints getting larger.

I better make an exit while the getting in good. I said Ron, I need to pee really badly and I think we better call it a night. He said hey I have the key to the change house, let me unlock it for you before you go up, it has a bathroom. I said thank you and we walked over and he unlocked it.

I went in and turned on the light and found the bathroom at the back, just in time before my blather broke, I finished up and went back to the door and hit the light. When I turned to walk out, Ron met me at the door. You find it? Yeah I said thanks.

He turned and kissed me on the neck, he asked could we set for a minute. I would like to ask you something. We set on the bench by the lockers, and he said it's been a long time for me but would you like to fool around a bit.

I ask what do you have on your mine. He said I would like to give you a massage, there's a table right over here and we can see how you feel after that.

I agreed, and he undid my top, running his hands up and over my Breasts. So much for the massage. The gin really started to talk to me.

He turned me around and grabbed my bottoms and slowly started to pull them down dragging them over my clitoris, a wave of pleaser shot threw me, and the pre cum had me soaked.

He set me on the edge of the table and slipped my bottoms off. He got down on his knees and started to slowly taste my pre cum that's now leaking out the bottom of my pussy. He worked his way to my clitoris and started lightly sucking, my labia begin to tighten and my legs was shaking, my orgasm is near.

I felt him start to rub the area under my pussy and it put me over the edge, wave after wave, he licked every drop off my now soaked pussy. He stood as I unbuckled his paints dropping them down.

I ask if he had a Condon, he said yes and reached for his pocket pulling it out and tearing it open, I slid down and took his cock in my month. It was somewhat small, but started to grow a little larger.

He rolled the condom on his cock and lifted me up to the edge of the table. He had no problem interring me, as I was cum soaked.

I lay back as he started to pump me hard, much to my surprise, I could feel his cock start to get very large inside me, until he bumped my cervix.

This guy is a grower and not a shower for sure. He kept pumping to the back of my pussy. He slowed and pushed on my cervix and held it.

I locked my legs around his back as my orgasm begins. He just held his cock inside me, as I milked him with my pussy.

He started slowly sliding in and out of me, I could feel every inch. He picked up speed and I could feel his crown start to swell, he grabbed both sides my ass and pushed hard inside me, I felt his cock start to pump his cum inside.

After a minute he pulled out, I could see his cum filled rubber filled to the max.

I told him I had to get going and got dressed. As soon as I hit the bed, I was sleeping like a baby.

The next day came quickly, Barry was off the work and I'm getting dressed and going to meet Ann at one. She was on time and we are off to the mall.

She is real sweet girl, very petite, dish water blond with brown eyes. She asked how I liked Ron. I said he acts like a nice gentleman. She asks how did you enjoy his long Peter? I was really shocked, and just smiled, not knowing how to response.

She just laughed and said, I'm his step sister not his real one. I experimented with him a few times and he hurt me with that thing. It's not that large until it gets inside you, and then watch out.

We both laughed and I told her that I was still sore from getting my cervix beat around so much.

We shopped for a while and I followed her in a store called Beth's dungeon. I looked around at wall to wall adult toys, can't say I've been in a place like this before.

Ann made a purchase and as we were leaving ask Amy let's have some Lunch?

I agreed and we drove to a nice little diner at the edge of town. We ordered and made some small talk then Ann ask, Amy what do you think of females for sex partners?

Well I'm not sure I've never had one. Ann leaned over and whispered, would you like to try one tomorrow about noon? I know I must have looked like a deer in the head lights.

I may not get a chance for something like this again, I said why not, noon is good.

She drove me back to the motel and said I had a great time, I will pick you up tomorrow.

I never slept to well and after Berry went to work. I got really and was waiting out front at noon.

Ann picked me up and we drove to the house. We never said too much, we just went in and she made up a couple drinks, very strong drinks, she spoke up, I used some extra stuff, I hope you don't mind? No not at all I said, thank you.

Ann came over and laid her head in my lap while unsnapping my pants, she had me undressed faster then most guys I dated.

She had a cute flowered sun dress on, witch she lifted off over her head; she had no underwear or bra on. She had her pussy clean shaven and her breasts were about an A cup, but very round with long pink nipples.

She walked over, spread my legs and started to lick around the top of my pussy very softly, not missing a spot.

Ann new every button to push, and in no time I was pulling her face into my pussy and enjoying the best orgasm I have ever had. Cum was spraying out of me, and I about tore her ears off.

I seen something out the corner of my eye, it was Ron walking up behind Ann, and he was nude and stroking his cock.

He slid right in her pussy and started pumping her hard. I think she new his was here all a long, She never seamed surprised at all. Ron pulled out and Ann traded places with me in the chair.

As I licked her pussy, it tasted very sweet, unlike I thought it would be like. Ron found my pussy hole and slid it in. he was slowly stroking down towards my clit, finding my G- spot.

I let out a moan of pleasure and he knew he was in the right spot. He slowed to a near stop rubbing and working my pussy.

I was sucking Ann's clit while rubbing her labia with my fingers, she started to grind my head into her pussy.

She pulled her head back and let out a scream, I could feel cum running down my chin. My orgasm also started as I felt Ron's crown swell, he bottomed out in my pussy, pumping me full of his hot cum.

Knowing we were leaving tonight, I said my good byes. Ann wrote down her e-mail address for me. We kissed, got dressed and Ann drove me back to the motel.

Berry and I drove home that night. I will never forget the pleasure I endured with them. The End. Part Two..

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 14 years ago
jeez

I liked the story very much,..however like everyone has written, the mispellings, punctuation, and grammatical errors were atrocious. I'm quite sure Literotica requires that anyone who comes to this site, or contributes stories be at least a legal adult of 18 years of age, yet this story looks as if it was written by a 3rd grader, albeit one with a very good imagination. Please don't contribute anymore stories until you understand the concept of a well-written story, as opposed to just a written story. Use a program that has spell check at the very least, and finding an editor, (many who volunteer to help on this site), would go a long way toward people actually taking you seriously. As the writer of the comment right before mine pointed out...condon? and not just a condon instead of a condom,..but a Condon, capitalized, like it's a character in the story. Absolutely ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Say What?

He pulled a condon out of his wallet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is beyond what an editor's help

This had problems with basic grammar, punctuation, and basic sentence and paragraph structure. These are the basics anyone should learn before they try writing. It would be like trying to trying to be an architect before learning how to draw basic shapes.

<P>

An editor should be used to catch small mistakes, typos, small changes in POV, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crappy writing

Barry or Berry? Punctuation? Common sense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story 'Delivers'

'I was cum soaked so he had no problem interring me?!? Sexy burials aside, I have never laughed so much at a Loving Wives story before. My dear author: You are the Andy Kaufman of erotic writing! You deserve a Pulitzer, scratch that, a Wurlitzer prize for this story alone. I almost fell out of my chair. My sides hurt as I write this response

Do not, as one suggested, let ANYONE edit your magical prose. Writers of fiction can use artistic license and you have raised it to a level, heretofore unparalleled. Hats off to you and paperclip editors can just bug somebody of lesser tallent.

All the best

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Delivery Previous Part
Delivery Series Info

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Kosi Island Ch. 00 A tropical Island where white wives are black bred.in Interracial Love
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
Camping A different kind of family camping trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories