Della's Turn (Revised)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been this kinky with Peter before, and she loved Scott's wildness. His cock was still rigid when he was done eating her out, so she moves down his body to straddle his dick. He guided her on his stiff rod, and she almost screamed at the pleasure of being filled so completely. He grabbed hold of her hips and she began to bounce up and down on his cock. "Oh baby, yes!" she screamed. his cock felt so good inside of her, and she was so tight around him that it felt so right to be like this. She continued moving up and down on his dick until he reached up and grabbed her breasts squeezing them until he shot his load inside of her. She collapsed against him. Both of them were breathing hard and sweating heavily. After they were both breathing normally once more he held her in his arms. "You are a beautiful woman, Della, I really enjoyed it." And the Scott gave a gentle kiss on the lips.

Long after Scott had left, Peter finally came home. By this time Della had pulled herself together, and didn't comment on the fact that he was only just getting home, or that he smelled like French perfume that didn't belong to her. She smiled vacantly at him as if everything was okay. Peter who had been armed with a barrage of excuses was a bit surprised but he too didn't say anything either. If she wanted to play the pretend game then so could he. Maybe she was finally realizing that he had his needs and she just wasn't fulfilling them anymore. What a good sport she was, he thought. He was glad that she wasn't upset also because he had brought some diamond earrings that he had intended to give to Cassidy but after not showing up the night before he was going to give them to Della. Now he could give them to Cassidy after all. It paid to keep Cassidy sweet. Cassidy sucked dick like nobody's business. He grinned at the thought. He felt on top of the world. He was had his cake and was eating it to.

For the rest of that week, when Peter was at work Scott would come over and he and Della would make love for hours. On their last day together as Scott was leaving out the door, he asked for some pen and paper which she supplied. He wrote down something on the paper and handed it to her. "This is my phone number at home, work, and my cell phone number. If you ever decide to leave him, and you need a friend, give me a call." He lifted her hand in his and grazed her knuckles in a brief kiss, and then he was gone.

Life went back to normal. Peter continued his cheating, and Della played the pretend game. On day, about six months after she had last seen Scott, she was sitting at the table, for breakfast with Peter, on one of those rare occasions that he condescended to join her for a meal. As he read his paper, ignoring her, she gave him a shrew look, and for the first time saw him in a new light. Peter, was going bald, and he had developed a bit of a paunch around the middle. He didn't appear as handsome as she use to think that he was. She realized then that she didn't love him anymore. Perhaps she never really loved him at all in the first place and had only wanted him for herself because he had been the object of several other women's desire. The image of a pair or clear gray eyes invade her senses. She knew then what she needed to do.

After Peter left for work that day without so much as a good-bye, she went up stairs to her room and packed. She took care to look her best selecting her favorite Donna Karan suit. She looked at the picture of her and Peter by the beside and placed it face down. Before she walked out the door, she remember something.

There was a phone call that she needed to make.

12