Delores Crosses Town Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could lower my voice, now, and I called back, 'A lady in distress. I'm all alone. Can I come aboard?'

"Then, two more faces appeared above me. Guys. The same age. And one of them asked: 'What the hell is this? Are you in trouble with the police, or something?' Another voice said: 'Careful, this is crazy.'

"I tried to sound chipper, not desperate. I said, 'Nothing like that. This is a kind of initiation stunt, but things have gone wrong, and I need help.' I thought I would up the ante, a bit, and I added: "Um, the only thing is, I'm completely naked—and I'm getting a little cold, down here.'"

"'Holy shit!' one of them said. 'Let's take her on board.'

"'What kind of initiation?' one of them asked. 'Like a sorority? Are you shitting us?'

"'No,' I said. 'Something like a sorority, but I'm older.' I very quickly added, 'About 30, or so.' I didn't want to lose the sexual interest."

"'Okay," one of them called down, and I heard him say to the others, 'we've GOT to take her on board. She's in the water, she's naked, she's asking for help. You have to help. It's the law of the sea, or something.' And then, he called to me: 'Okay, swim around to the ladder and come up.'

"'Can you drop me a towel or something, first?' I asked. 'We can't throw it down,' they said, and I heard one laughing, and a voice said, 'come on up, and we'll hand it to you.'

"What could I do? I paddled around to the side of the boat, took a deep breath, remembered to remove the stickers that were still wedge under my tits, and went heave-ho right up the ladder. I swung my leg over and stood up right in front of them. Three of them, staring, taking in everything— my tits, my pussy, and all the scratches. They looked as though they had never seen a girl bare ass in their whole lives.

"Finally, I held out my hand, and one said, 'Oh, oh, yeah!" He handed me the towel. I didn't immediately wrap it around myself, just started drying my face, my breasts, my belly.

"They started to get a little bolder. 'Shall I dry your back?' one asked me. 'Sure, thanks,' I said, and tossed him the towel. He took a long time, rubbing my back. It felt fantastic because it warmed me up and it scratched my itch. He spent even longer kneeling behind me, drying my butt. I could feel his breath on it. And he reached between my legs, a little, when he was doing the back and sides.

"I said, 'Beautiful. Felt wonderful.' And then I asked, 'Do you have a drink?'"

"'Oh, sure,' they said, almost at the same time. And one of them said, 'We're having a little party.' And another said, 'No girls, though.'

"'No girls allowed?' I asked, just to be provocative.

"'Oh, ALLOWED, yes,' one told me. He waved me to follow. 'Come on.'"

Delores paused and took a long sip from her drink. When she put it down, she said: "This is taking much longer than I thought. Maybe I should stick to the essentials...," but she added, "and the details you want to hear, of course."

"Yes," said Leslie, crossly. She glanced at Guy, but said: "This is all much too much for you, Delores."

"All recovered, now," said Delores easily.

"Anyway, let me get on with the story a little faster, okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, she said: "Well, I had some drinks. Can't tell you how fucking wonderful that was. I pretended all was totally natural. I didn't ask for clothes, just sat there, naked, and let them look and look and look."

"They must have been blown away," said Guy, shaking his head.

"I know I'm a nice piece," said Delores, indifferently, "even scratched and bitten to hell. I didn't cross my legs, either, or put my arm over my boobs.

"Of course, they asked a million questions, but I gave sort of teasing answers, and kept telling them that the initiation was secret. I did explain all the cuts and scratches and blood, because crashing through the woods bare ass all night was part of the story.

"Well, finally I said: 'Look, this is the deal. I need clothes—any clothes. I need to sleep here for the night. And tomorrow, I need you to drop me somewhere no one will see me get off the boat. How's that?'"

"More drinks had gone down, since I arrived. They were much bolder. 'Sure,' one said. 'Stay. You must be wiped out? Want to get to bed?'

"'Well, first eat something—anything is okay. And then, do have anything to rub on cuts and insect bites?'

"That was a big hit. They most definitely had stuff, and one of them ran to get it, with the others calling after him where it was, what he should get. Another one went to the galley for food.

"When they came back with the ointment, some kind of itch stuff in a bottle, I just transitioned from sitting on the couch to lying flat on the floor, my big ass sticking up. There was a rug, not a very thick one. I rested my face on my arms and waited.

"Well, one of them started out, but apparently he wasn't doing a good enough job, because all three of them were working on me, pretty soon. At first, they were shy about touching me anywhere private. But when one dabbed my ass, and I only sighed, they got braver. By the time I rolled over, in heaven—just heaven—at the relief, one started right away on my tits. Another one took my thighs. As he worked, I let my legs sort of loll open. I KNEW where I needed that stuff.

"After one had rubbed plenty into my pussy hair, he said: 'It seems you might be swollen...inside. Looks like a lot of bites.'

"'Oh, God yes,' I said. 'Would you mind, I mean? It's sort of yucky, I know. I could do it myself.'

"I guess my question was too stupid to answer. I immediately felt a hand, very tender, over my pussy lips, rubbing, and did it feel heavenly! Ever had poison ivy or anything on your pussy?" She looked at Leslie. "Or you dick?" looking at Guy.

They shook their heads rather solemnly.

"So, at some point, the guys started complimenting the hell out of me. I was beautiful. Ravishing. Incredibly sexy. And SO opened minded. They were sweet. One said, 'You are the most incredible woman I have ever met.'

"I got down to serious negotiations. After all, these three guys, barely in college, had so much on me that they could turn Long Island into the gossip capital of the country— reporters, photographers... I sat up and said, 'Look. This stunt is totally crazy. I shouldn't have done it—ever. I'm a very respected person in my town.'

"I waited. They nodded, very serious, watching me. I said, 'No one can know about this. Just us— NO ONE else. My whole life depends on it.'

"They nodded, very solemn. I came to the punch line. 'I'm a little turned on, guys. You gave me a wonderful rubdown. So gentle, and kind. I was desperate. But it turned me on, and you are cool guys.'

"They were still waiting, so I got to the point: 'If you want to fuck me, I'm ready. Fuck or whatever. Just come to my bed— but don't wait too long, I'm totally exhausted.'

"They were in shock. They looked at each other, looked at me, took another good look at my boobs and pussy to see if I was still real. Finally, one managed to ask, 'ALL of us?'

"'Sure,' I said, 'we're all partying together, aren't we? You can visit me one at a time, or, well... maybe one at a time is best.'

"Again, nods all around."

Delores stooped and picked up her drink, finishing it.

"Another?" asked Guy.

"Sure," she said. "If there's another round."

Leslie nodded, and said, "Same."

"Really not much more," said Delores. "They came to me, each one, like little rabbits. So sweet, really—and so young. Probably not one of them over 20. Maybe 18 or 19. It was so obvious I was a complete slut, but each of them acted as though he were seducing his girlfriend. Kissing, lots of kissing. Then touching my tits. Compliments all the time, endearments. I haven't had that kind of attention... Well, and then each one got on top of me. Missionary position all the way. Except one of them came while he was still kissing my titties. I thought he would cry, I really did.

"He said, 'Oh shit! What now?'

"'The great thing is you're a young stud,' I said. "'I think we can fix things. Let me scrunched down toward the bottom of the bed, and you climb over me and put your cock in my mouth. I'll bet we're back in business in no time.'

"'This poor guy was actually trembling. His hands were shaking as he clambered over me. I had to take his cock and put it in my mouth. Then, for heaven's sake, he almost came in my mouth. He started pushing down my throat and I stopped him. I didn't want another failure. He just barely got his prick down and into my cunt before he came. Sheer ecstasy. For him.

"That's what it was like. I finally did get to sleep. None of them touched my clit, and I didn't come, even once, but I didn't care. Couldn't care less.

"In the morning, they treated me like a princess—towels, offers to scrub my back, handing me my clothes, breakfast. Sweet, sweet beyond belief.

"As they were making for shore, where there seemed to be some kind of deserted jetty, I could sense they hated that I was leaving. I made my final deal. I said: 'If you guys NEVER say anything about this to anyone, and don't try to find me or see me, then I have no problem, you know, coming on board again for a cruise—okay?

"It was okay. Pledges of loyalty, combined with threats issued to the others. I gave them my phone number, and said: 'Don't try to find out where this is, or who I am, or it's all off. Just call the number and ask for Delores. Just that, don't say who you are, till you get me.'

"I told them, 'I won't always be able to come on a cruise, but I will always tell you when I can make it. Just you guys. No one else—or it's all off.'"

"They had given me a nice pair of slacks—too big, but clean, and with a belt. And a guy's shirt, too, which was fine. And sandals— well flip-flops, really. I hadn't put on a brassiere. They didn't have one, of course, but I also didn't bother to button the shirt. I was the fun gal right to the end.

"When we were almost to the jetty, I said: 'Let's all kiss, okay?' So the first one started to kiss me—what arousal, just from a kiss! I took his hand and directed it to my tits, and he fondled them—a little wildly, squeezing them, banging them around on my chest. I liked it. I almost reached down to squeeze his dick, but I didn't want to get into THAT at this late point.

"Then the next one, and the next, and then I was climbing down the side ladder. From about halfway down, I could hop to the jetty. I stood there on the jetty and threw kisses till the guys had turned the boat and sailed pretty far out.

"Then, I buttoned the shirt over my boobs, like a respectable girl, found out where I was, walked home—about a mile and a half—and told Hugh I was still alive."

12