Delusional Shower

Story Info
Was that real or am I just deluding myself?
903 words
4.11
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running... My feet impacting against the hard pavement... The sun shining down on me with a brilliance of warmth, creating a bead of sweat across my skin as I pick up the pace... *stay focused, just run, don't think about last night*

Last night he haunted my dreams... Again!

I don't know who he is... All I know is that he is tall, dark, handsome, mysterious, and completely 100% Dom... You know how you can just tell, but the way they talk, take control, and handle themselves and you... The things he does to me while I sleep make me wish I could just stay asleep... You know it's bad when you have a great job and still wish you could stay in bed because that's when you feel the most...

*damn it.. Focus girl...* How am I supposed to focus when his touch creates a fire in me and makes me want more than I should... *it was just a dream...*

Running... My pace slowing down as I come up to the top of my driveway... My breathing labored and out of sync, my chest hurting because I pushed myself too hard... *Just get ready for work and think nothing of it*

I open the door to my place, make my way to the kitchen and grab bottled water and chugged half of it before hoping into the shower... Thankfully no one is up yet, so I can enjoy it... Living with roommates can get complicated... I turn on the water, allowing the hot water hit my achy muscles, relaxing them slowly...

After a few minutes into my shower, the door creaks open... *probably just the cat letting all the cold air in* I continue with my shower, doing my best to ignore the cold air... Washing up my body, getting as clean as possible...

"You missed a spot..." A masculine voice says, startling me and making me scream before I have a chance to turn around to see you standing there... *How can you be here in my bathroom... You were in my dream... You can't be here in my bathroom... Right? Then why aren't I freaking out more...*

"Don't do that... You know I hate that... You just scared the piss out of me." I retort to you as I close the shower curtain. I hear you shutting the door and sounds of you taking your clothes off... The shower curtain opening behind me, a rush of cool air hits my skin, giving me goosebumps all over and making my nipples erect...

You take the loofa out of my hands and pour more body wash and start at my lower back. Slowly moving down over my ass, giving my goosebumps because at the rate you are soaping me up the water is starting to chill... Your hands are so warm, starting to build up an ache that I just can't fight... You move the loofa down to just under my ass and move your body closer to mine, so that my back hits your chest, my body is so much smaller than yours. *gasp* Feeling you against me is just about to push me over the edge, knowing that you're naked and feeling you so warm standing there behind me...

Your right hand glides across my right hip bone and slowly moving down between my legs... You pause your wandering fingers right in front of my pussy, feeling how excited and wet I am having you right there with me... I lean back against you as my head starts to feel fuzzy, getting lost in the moment... "Spread your legs" you whisper into my ear.

I comply without giving it a second thought, legs spread and your fingers part my lips, touching me gently... "You know you moan in your sleep?" You whisper... I nod my head slowly, unable to speak as your fingers continue to explore dangerously, touching my pussy and occasionally circling my clit. My hands reach for you for support. My head continuing to spin, the water at this point is freezing, but I don't seem to notice because of the fire you have created within me.

*gasps...moans...moans* "Please no more... I just can't take any more" I plead to you, my breathing labored and my focus is gone...

"Tell me... Who were you dreaming about last night? Tell me who and I'll finish this upstairs..." You say without stopping, fingers working faster on my clit p, then abruptly stopping and slipping inside me...

My hands digging into your arms for support... I can feel that I'm getting off on this and about to climax... You sense this and drop the loofa and take your left hand and reach around to create faster circles on my clit while your other fingers go to town fucking me faster and harder... Panting and moaning harder and faster... My head spinning... I can't focus... "Tell me... NOW!!" You demand... Feeling I'm about to climax you work your fingers harder and faster on me...

"YOU!" I scream as climax, creaming your fingers, and trembling in your arms, totally falling against you...

"Now was that so hard?" You whisper as you plant a kiss on the base of my neck...

I open my eyes suddenly and realize that I am standing there in the shower alone... The water is cold, snapping me back to reality, that I just daydreamed last night's dream...