Deluxe Pedicure Ch. 01

Story Info
A nail tech takes care of business.
2.1k words
4.14
26.3k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy got out of her car and smoothed out her clothes. There was still a bit of springtime chill in the air, the slight breeze easily penetrating her light clothing. It was a short walk from the parking lot so she had decided against wearing a jacket. She paused a moment, not looking forward to another work day. She gazed at her reflection in the car window for one last appearance check. Her slender, almost boyish form gazed back at her with not a hair out of place. She clicked the locks and headed indoors.

Once inside, the others greeted her like every other day. Sunshine Nails was a typical suburban salon. Nestled in a strip shopping center, just like hundreds of others that always seem to feature at least a nail salon and a dry cleaner. The clientele were uninteresting for the most part. Usually local women getting ready for some special night out or business women that needed to be perfectly groomed for the office. Less frequently a group of housewives might have a girls day out and fill up all the stations for a short time. Once in a while men would come in too - usually accompanying their wives and trying to blend in with the wallpaper while waiting in such a feminine establishment. The few that were actually customers were usually older men that were too large around the middle to see and take care of their own gnarly hands and feet.

Lucy worked alongside her two cousins and frequently chit-chatted to pass the time. To the frustration of their customers, she and the other girls often conversed in their native Mandarin. It wasn't deliberate. At least on Lucy's part. She had emigrated to America in her late twenties on a whim and with barely the clothes on her back. Her mother had endlessly bragged about her aunt's successful business in Texas and how great things were there. One day she started conversing with her aunt via e-mail and the opportunity knocked. Coming to America at that age, she spent a lot of time with family and not much mingling with her new neighbors. English was a very hard language to pick up and Lucy had only mastered the basics. She was able to do her banking, handle money at the grocery store, but not much more than that. Consequently, it was much easier to converse with her cousins in Mandarin.

That afternoon, she and the girls were finishing up with a regular client and talking as usual. One of the other girls remarked about how the customer's feet resembled those of a pig. Lucy and the others tried to keep straight faces while chatting about the poor woman's puffy feet and stubby toes. As usual, the customer was clueless and indifferent about the conversation, not knowing their language. She kept her nose down in a book while the girls tended to her. While that was going on Lucy busied herself getting hot towels ready and cleaning the foot basins.

The bells on the front door jingled, alerting of a customer entering. Lucy looked up and saw the man walk in like he owned the place. She thought that odd as he was not their usual male visitor that seemed preoccupied with keeping a low profile and hiding from view. No, this one was different. He came right in and asked at the desk for a deluxe spa pedicure. Clearly this was nothing new to him. He was subtly masculine, with an air about him that said he was in charge. About six feet tall and casually dressed, he strode confidently toward the massage chair with the foot basin Lucy had been preparing. As he was getting seated and removing his shoes, her cousins started their banter. "Lucy, looks like you got a real man to take care of. What color polish you think he wants?" She stifled the giggle and mustered her best smile and asked the man directly, in English. Her cousins immediately blushed and tried to look occupied. The man grinned and replied, "I'll pass on the polish today, thank you. I don't want all the other guys at the office getting jealous you know."

When he answered, she happened to make eye contact and immediately felt butterflies. There was an uncomfortable pause while she looked into his sharp blue eyes and then finally acknowledged his humorous comeback by gesturing for him to place his feet in the basin. While she got her nail tools and lotions organized, she peered at the man in her peripheral vision. On second glance, she was trying to figure what about this man got her so suddenly bothered. He wasn't very remarkable to be honest. An ordinary, middle-aged anglo man, he was proportionately sized with a bit of a gut. He had a close crew cut on top and a neatly trimmed beard. He was wearing a loose shirt that, on second glance, was covering up a muscular frame. Since he was relaxed into the chair it was barely noticeable. The more she glanced at him, the more she was enticed to look again.

Lucy was suddenly self-conscious. She remembered peering at her reflection in the car window earlier and settled down a little. A quick glance down and she noted nothing amiss. Her light cotton blouse was tucked neatly into her capri pants, the material flowing down from her neck uninterrupted by her small breasts. She had always been proud of her diminutive figure, except for her chest. It seemed all the American girls had huge breasts and had a more voluptuous look about them. Hers, on the other hand, would barely fill a shot glass. Returning her attention to her new client, she felt the butterflies again and now her subtle nipples were staring to stiffen. Leaning forward a tiny bit relaxed the blouse a bit and kept her reaction concealed.

As the man stretched out, Lucy began his pedicure. He was hard to read, seeming to almost take a nap. Now and then, she would look up and notice his eyes on her as she tended to his feet. Her cousins started their teasing again as she was completing the pedicure and getting ready to finish with a foot and leg massage. "Lucy, he has nice feet. With toes like that one I'll bet he has a nice juicy cock for you." She would just leer at that other girls, caressing the man's toes like they were his penis. They'd start giggling again when she'd reply, "Ladies that's enough. Maybe it's none of your business what this new customer is packing for me."

The second round of giggling caught the man's attention. He gave Lucy a questioning look so she responded with a lie, "Those women are my cousins and they talk too much. Lin over there was telling a funny story about something her child did at school last week." He chuckled and made a comment about damn kids. At that point she increased the pressure of the foot massage and started working up his shins. His eyes rolled back and he stretched some more enjoying Lucy's firm touch. As she continued, she noticed his legs were very muscular. The muscles rolled under her fingertips like tightly strung ropes. As she went further along, the ropes seemingly unwound under her touch. As she continued up to his knee, she notice a rise between his legs. She smiled and started to daydream, thinking how those legs would feel wrapped around hers. She thought of the coarse, hairy legs against her own smooth creamy thighs. The more she imagined, the more hot and damp she felt in her own sex.

Her aunt temporarily broke the spell. "Lucy, you need to finish today sweet heart. He's a nice one, but there's other customers to tend to today." She sighed and started massaging this man's other foot, ignoring the interruption. Continuing the pressure, she ran her thumb up from his heel through his arch causing another twitch in his pants. Thinking it was her imagination, she did it again with similar results. Now she could see the outline of a nice hard cock starting to appear in his loose fitting jeans. As she shifted on her stool, she could feel her pussy getting more heated with each motion, and on each glance of this man's increasing erection. She was starting to feel the sexual tension she was creating, imagining doing this with she and her client naked in private. Once in a while his ankle would relax a bit and his toes would slightly brush against her small breast, sending a tingle straight down to her panties. She worked her way up his shins, working around the knees, imagining she could continue a deep massage of his thighs. Lucy closed her eyes momentarily and could picture the man looking down at her, through lowered lids, licking his lips while she worked her way up, just brushing the base of his balls with the tips of her nails. His cream-colored cock standing up hard with a tiny drop of pre-cum forming at the tip...

"Lucy, wrap it up! There's others waiting!" her aunt said strongly, bringing her back to reality. She had gotten so wrapped up in her fantasy that she had failed to notice the two women that had come in and were seated in the waiting area. She quickly finished toweling off the man's feet and putting his shoes on. then gestured him toward the reception counter. "That will be $30, sir. Thank you so much for coming." He gave her a sly grin while pulling out his wallet to pay. Hearing the giggles from her cousins, Lucy's heart suddenly dropped, realizing what she just said and how that came out. Damn she needed to learn English better! He handed a credit card into her shaking hand and she processed it, noting his name. Brad. So that's the mystery man's name. She handed him the charge slip to sign and turned to the ladies that had been waiting, motioning them to the back where the basins for them were filling with hot water. When she turned around, Brad handed her the completed charge slip with a folded $10 tip as well. "Have a great day, dear. That was the best pedicure I've ever had." Lucy blushed and thanked him again, as he slipped out the door and disappeared into the parking lot.

Lucy hurried back to the two women and stopped the faucet, making sure they were comfortable and situated. She excused herself a moment and went back to the restroom. When the door closed behind her she leaned against the wall looking at herself in the mirror, hearing the exhaust fan humming. She was flushed and looking a bit out of sorts. Her hardened nipples were poking at the fabric of her blouse and she was really feeling hot down below. Her eyelids drooped as she felt her hands up her torso, coming around the sides of her tiny breasts. She wrapped her fingers around the sides, rolling the sensitive buds between the fingertips. It was positively heaven as she slid her slender fingers underneath her lacy bra. She imagined it was that man with his rough hands against her sensitive nipples. She could feel his muscular chest against her back, his light cologne permeating her sense of smell, and his breath behind her ear. She slid her right hand back down, slipping under the waistband of her panties. Her fingers slipped into the smoldering folds, feeling the moisture that had been building while servicing her customer. She let out a little sigh as her middle finger penetrated her tight opening, brushing her hood as it sank in. Soon another slid in and she slowly finger fucked herself while rubbing her clit with her thumb. The heat was rising from her molten pussy as she continued the motion, pinching her little nipple harder with each stroke. Finally her knees buckled as she slid down the wall and into an intense orgasm. She let go with each wave that washed over her, finally settling on her heels and raising her soaked fingers to her lips. The taste of herself was overwhelming and incredible. She finally stopped heaving and was struggling to imagine how she'd gotten so aroused that suddenly. The man just had an air about him that got to her core, sending her into fantasy land.

She gathered herself up from the cool tile floor, washed up, and touched up her makeup before leaving the restroom. On her way back to the work area, she pulled the $10 bill out of her pocket and was about to put it in her wallet when a slip of paper fell out. She scooped it up from the floor and stopped dead in her tracks. There was a note: "I'd love to return the favor tonight. I'll be parked outside in my blue Chevy pickup at closing time. Please join me for a late dinner. Brad."