Demeaned

Story Info
Single thirty something female gets owned.
6.8k words
4.21
51.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember throwing my gym bag in the backseat of my BMW that morning and forcing myself to drive to work with those moronic idiots at the office. I didn't want to go in today, but I had to attend a meeting to protect my end of an upcoming project: "My input is always accepted." I thought: "Such a gross waste of my time to have to explain myself over and over the way that I always have to do with my own subordinates. Idiots!" I reasoned.

Sitting at my desk that afternoon while staring at the clock, quitting time just didn't come fast enough and I can tell you straight up that I was more than thankful it was Friday. I walked out the door fifteen minutes early and just smiled at my dumb blond receptionist Melissa, as she gave me her canned little: "Have a nice weekend Julie." Sing song.

None of them really listen and none of them really value me because I'm an attractive thirty year old woman and they feel the older skanks and the men are more suited for my job: "Thank God the owner is at least behind me." I thought and I was also thankful of the fact that he is only in town at my office once a month to stare at my cleavage and butt.

"Let them think that's how I got my job. I shouldn't have to explain to them that I tested the highest in my class." I mumbled under my breath as I walked out to my car.

As I pulled in at the fitness center, I grabbed my bag, hid my purse and went in to relieve some of the toxic job related stress and hopefully clear the resulting fog from my head at Zumba. I thought: "Hell, if I get out early and have the energy, I may stay for Body Pump."

With my mind reeling with my manpower issues, both classes seemed to go fast but the locker room and showers were uncommonly crowded for a Friday evening, so I just shoved my folded slacks, bra and blouse in my bag, threw my sweat towel around my neck and walked out to my car.

The evening air was cool and it felt good on my hot sweaty body, but I couldn't wait to get home and take a hot soaking bath and maybe open a bottle of wine and find an old movie to watch: "Hell, it's the weekend, I may even sleep in tomorrow." I thought.

Still soaked in sweat when I got out of my car at home, I actually felt a little cold and I remember hurrying to get inside. As I stepped in and closed the door behind me, I immediately heard road noise and I looked to my right and saw that my end window was wide open and then came a flash of white light in my head and everything went black.

I woke face down, with the worst pain in the back of my neck. When I tried to reach up to rub it I couldn't move my arms. They were stretched straight out from my shoulders and my hands were numb and tingling. To my horror, I realized they were bound at the elbows and wrists to the top spindle rail of the footboard on my bed.

In sheer terror I realized that my feet were bare and I was standing on something cold and slick. When I tried to step forward to take some strain off of my lower back, I found that I was bent over at the waist. In total shock I realized that my vanity chair had been placed in between me and the footboard and my lower claves and ankles were each bound to opposite legs.

When my eye's finally focused, I was looking down at one of my folded bath towels, right in front of my face on top of my bedspread and several pair of my soiled panties were neatly staged around it.

Immediately I fought the restraints and I started to panic trying to reason what was going on.

"Good, you're finally awake." I heard a deep male voice say: "I raided your laundry basket, I hope you don't mind."

And I attempted to scream.

Before I could make a sound audible enough to be heard outside, a well placed uppercut, perhaps from between my widespread legs caught me. It hit so hard in my lower gut, just above my pubic mound that it almost lifted me and the chair.

Instantly the wind was knocked out of me, immediately I saw stars, my stomach turned and I heaved bile and phlegm onto that towel.

"Shall we try again without the screaming?" The voice taunted.

I tried to shake my head and it said: "No, I want you to answer me." And he placed his fist against my lower belly, right where he had just punched me: "Shall ... We ... Try ... Again?" He repeated sarcastically demanding an answer.

When I finally could wheeze in enough air to speak, I reacted: "What do you want? Where are my shoes? What am I standing on? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Well, aren't we just full of questions?" He mocked: "I think right about now you know what I want. As for your shoes and sox, I took them off and you're standing on a plastic drop cloth. I don't want to leave any evidence behind." He answered.

I frantically struggled to free myself begging: "Please don't kill me ... Please!"

"Calm down and lower your voice." He commanded: "If I was going to kill you, you'd be dead already. I want you alive for this."

"Are you going to rape me?" I stupidly asked still partially out of it.

"In more ways that you would ever think possible." He replied and I started to cry.

"I asked you if you minded me raiding your clothes basket?" He asked again: "I'm waiting on my answer." He continued to taunt.

"Why ...Why would you do that?" I questioned.

"Wow, that stinks. I don't want to smell your puke all evening." He said and I saw his latex gloved hands as he folded the wet puke spot into the center of my towel and he wiped my mouth with a clean corner and I heard him throw it on the plastic. Then he said: "You may need a gag, and what more appropriate than your own dirty panties ... And why are they all thongs?" He asked.

When I didn't answer he pushed his fist into my bruised belly from behind and I blurted out: "That's all I ever wear!"

"I put that towel there to catch my cum and your phlegm when I fuck your face." He cruelly explained: "No worries, I see you have a lot of nice towels." He continued to taunt.

I felt him come up close behind me and he stated to rub my butt through my yoga pants. When I tried to pull away the bindings made it impossible and when I attempted to bend my knees it only caused my back to arch over that chair causing my butt to stick up even more. I felt him slip the edge of his right hand in between my cheeks and as his thumb found my anus, I squirmed and started to loudly object yelling out: "No!"

He stepped back, then an uppercut from behind, right in between my legs hit right on the mark again and I went into dry heaves: "Slow learner, Huh?" He sadistically remarked.

I gagged, wheezed and drooled as I fought for air and I finally managed to get out in a breathless whisper: "Please ... don't ... hit me again."

He cruelly responded: "That is totally up to you. Take direction and you will get through this without another blow."

"Scissors?" He said in the form of a question.

"What?" I huffed and panted still fighting to catch my breath.

"Scissors. Where do you keep your scissors?" He asked again ... and still dazed I had to think.

Before I let him hit me again, I managed to breath in and out: "There's a pair ... in the bath vanity ... drawer and ... some kitchen shears ... in the wooden knife block ... on the kitchen counter." And I heard him walk across the plastic toward my kitchen and I prayed that he was leaving.

But he came back.

"I am going to rub and feel you again." He said: "Shall we try it this time without screaming and punching?" He asked.

When I nodded not wanting to verbalize any form of approval for the assault to continue, he said: "No! ... I want spoken answers, I want you to tell me ... yes or no."

I took a deep breath and fearfully answered with a reluctant and defiant: "Yes."

He stepped in behind me to my left side and I felt his left wrist lay on my lower back just below my tailbone with his hand hanging off above my crack like it was holding something.

With my mind spinning in total fear and my imagination running wild, I found myself praying that it wasn't a cell phone. But as he started that violating petting and groping of my breasts with his right, my mind totally went from wanting to plead with him not to take photos of me and turned into me begging him to stop touching me.

Totally ignoring my pleas, he grew impatient with my breasts and started fondling, massaging and pinching my butt cheeks. I felt three fingers of his right hand contact and start to slowly rub and work the fabric of my yoga pants flat against my crotch. When his thumb found and made a dent in them at my anus, he pressed in firm against it as his middle finger worked up in between his other two over the thin grey material and the satin ribbon of my thong, pushing them up in me forming what felt to be a deep camel toe.

"Man, you are all wet and sweaty, but you smell real good and you feel even better." He said and I froze trying to shut down and be totally cold and unresponsive to his continuous abusive and invasive touch.

When his middle finger brushed over my clitoris, I prayed that he wouldn't notice it, that he would just pass it over because I could tell from that unwanted, unavoidable, sick sensual arousal that it was uncontrollably getting firm and pronounced and I didn't want him to know. To my dismay, he easily located and diddled it with the tip of his finger. Then he started working it through the thin stretch material, rubbing me there in tiny little circles while increasing the pressure directly on, over and around it.

From the movement of his left wrist, it felt as if he was kneeling behind me and I was disgusted when I felt him press what I thought was his face in between my cheeks, causing me to instinctively buck back in protest. Then the chill of fear came over me when I felt cold steel on the outside of my right calf as he started cutting up the leg seam of my pants from the hem toward my waistband.

As he pealed them away like he was opening a curtain, I felt the cool air from my room on my moist clammy flesh and he quickly moved to my left, cutting straight down the other leg to the hem and I knew that he threw both halves behind him when I heard them hit the plastic surface.

I heard rustling as he stepped back on that plastic and stood for a while and I felt as if he was ogling me from the waist down, all bent over like that wearing only my soaking wet thong. Then I heard an unfamiliar sound and it compelled me to protest: "Please don't take any pictures of me like this." I begged. But he didn't answer me.

After what seemed to be an eternity he came up against me and intentionally made sure that I could feel the lump in the front of his pants press in between my buttocks as he reached up and slowly cut off my workout top and sports bra.

I felt degraded, belittled and demeaned as the weight of my breasts fell free and hung down in the cool air and even more so when I felt them grow firm and my nipples get hard from the chill and then for the first time his gloved hands touched my bare flesh as he grabbed, groped and milked them straight down from my torso over my areolas to where he started to continuously pull, pinch and tweak my nipples.

"Why are you doing this to me." I grunted out again in a pitiful and painfully embarrassed plea, as if that was the only question I could think to ask.

When he finally seemed satisfied with groping and dry humping me, he let them go and I felt the cold steel on the outside of my right hip. I heard a 'snip' and then a 'snip' again at my left and he reached under me, down between my legs and pulled my thong all wet from sweat and the unpreventable mixed sexual stimulus out from in between me.

"Open your mouth." He sternly commanded: "don't you turn your head away from me and don't make me ask you again." He commanded as I saw his latex gloved hand, holding that little violet colored panty as it passed under my nose.

It smelled harsh, sour and vinegary from sweat and ass and then I caught a whiff of my own female scent and it was all strong and concentrated from a full day at the office and that double work out. To my total disgust and disbelief, he made sure that the most soiled portion was what he aggressively shoved into my open mouth.

"Open wider." He said: "Hold it open." And he rubbed the worst inside part of that tiny crotch on the top of my tongue and my disgusting poopy smell from the inseam dangling under my nose in combination with the sour sweat flavor and my own thick, slimy, drying cream like texture caused me to gag.

"Close your mouth ... Close it." He ordered: "Breath deep through your nose, that will enhance the flavor, I want you to taste yourself as we go along." He said in a cruel and sadistic tone.

I felt him start to rub my exposed plump outer vaginal lips, gently at first and then he started to firmly massage kneed and pinch them between his thumbs and fingers. When what felt to be his smooth latex gloved middle and index fingers separated my inner lips and his third finger and pinkie contact my clitoris, the realization that there was nothing that I could do to prevent him from violating and having his way with me there was so overwhelming that I actually did want to die.

I squirmed and fought the restraints: "Please don't do this. Please don't, we can stop this now. I won't tell anyone ... please." I continually begged in mumblings over my putrid gag: "Why me, why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you?" I pleaded with him searching for some form of rhyme or reason for his actions.

Instead of answering he began to focus more of his attention on my exposed clitoris, creating disgusting and mounting sensations of unwanted physical responses.

"Just relax and go with this." He coldly and heartlessly responded as he teased, pinched, separated and started to digitally enter my vaginal opening.

I felt myself uncontrollably produce the thick viscous moisture that aided his unapproved access of me up to what seemed to be his first or second knuckles and he swirled those two fingers around several times, just inside my vaginal opening.

When his left thumb contacted and rubbed my anus, he pulled his right fingers out of me and held his hand just under my face saying: "Look, just look at this, it can't be all that bad, look how your body is responding. You're loving it." And he slowly separated his fingers revealing my thick opaque secretions as they clung and webbed like a duck's foot between them.

"You are going to feel a little pressure now. This is a three/eighths inch surgical tube." And he chuckled: "I think you will find it more deeply arousing than anal beads" He cruelly and coldly explained.

I was frightened to my core from not knowing what he was capable of or what he was going to do to me next: "I am actually going to die here today." I thought, in a chilling deep rooted fear.

When his left thumb and index finger spread my anal bud, I felt something contact the center of my rim: "Just relax for me." He directed and I felt him start to push something smooth in my anus and I broke down and started to cry uncontrollably: "What could you possibly be getting out of this?" I sobbed through my thong as my pubis started to cramp from that unwanted advancing invader.

"Stop resisting, submit and this will go a lot easier on you." He ordered, then I heard a loud 'slap' and the worst stinging pain that I had ever felt caught me just under my anus, straight down over my vaginal lips to my clitoris.

I needed to rub it! I needed to hold it! I felt it welt up and I bit down on my soggy thong, fought hard against my arm restraints and moaned and squealed into that fetid soiled silk to keep from screaming out in pain: "Shall we try this again?" He asked, now openly toying and fucking with me.

"I need an answer." He taunted as a light slap, slap, slap came from the flimsy source of whatever it was that he used to hit me there with.

I pushed my thong to the left side of my mouth with my tongue, bit down on it and answered him as clearly as I could from the right side of my mouth, mumbling: "Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Draw your ass hole in as hard as you can each time I tell you." He instructed: "Understand?"

From the resulting humiliation, degradation and through uncontrollable sobbing I only managed to nod and he asked again: " Do ... You ... Understand?" And I felt that light 'warning' slap, slap, slap, directly on my vaginal area again.

Biting down once more on the crotch of that sopping wet thong, I managed to answer: "I understand, I understand."

"Now!" He ordered and a few inches went in me and he pulled a little back. "Again." And a few more went up in me and about half was pulled back: "Again." And some more slipped in and then he pulled some back out.

"Thank God! The small diameter of that tube wasn't overly invasive." I prayed as that horrid procedure continued and with each additional advance the resulting sensations seemed to intensify and last forever.

Every inward push on that tube seemed to get much longer than what he'd withdraw and the deep internal feeling at the tip was almost the sensation of creating and itch and then scratching it at the same time that he skillfully worked more of that tube into me, than he pulled back out of me.

From the quickened sound of his breathing, I could tell that he was getting great pleasure in slowly working that tube as he intentionally pushed more and more of it up into my bowel.

Over and over it continued until I thought that I could feel it snake around the bend and curve of my intestinal wall and when in my mind I imagined that I had taken close to two feet of it, he stopped.

"Why would you want to do this to me?" I managed to grunt out from mixed fear, disbelief, disgust and panic: "What enjoyment could you possibly gain from this?" I managed to add as spittle and drool sprayed off of my lips from me pleading with him.

Without an answer and still deliberate in his actions, I felt a numb sensation of what seemed to be a plug stretch and pop into my anal rim and I instantly knew from the feel, that the tube had to run through the center of it.

The collective effect of those sensations were strictly embarrassing and the forbidden emotions were so totally humiliating and degrading that they completely stripped me of any feeling of self worth and dignity, actually far worse than when he had cut my gym clothes off of me.

Then came a resulting sick twinge from my violated state, causing an unwanted arousal combined with a sensation of a kinky forbidden stimulation that made me feel low and perverse.

The fact that I was being subjected to this, bound and totally beyond my control, sadly intensified those feelings and I screamed at myself from within, because I could tell that my vagina was starting to respond again with some form of additional and uncontrollable moisture. I feared that it would actually start to show there and I didn't want it to be evident to him in any way.

I tried to shut down again, to go all cold and I fought against showing any reaction that could be misconstrued by him as me feeling sexual pleasure from this. I was trying concentrate, focus, to squeeze and hold myself together and I was praying that the inevitable oncoming creamy wetness would not show on me there to encourage him to humiliate me further.

All at once, those efforts of concentration were broken when I felt him fidget with that hose.

Then I heard a sharp metallic click and I literally cried out: Oh my God no!"Over my thong in fearful disbelief as that hose instantly felt hot and my bowel started filling with a warm liquid solution.

"Lower your voice! Lower it!" He demanded as he cruelly held that plug in place while slowly withdrawing that tube through the center of it and to my horror, I felt my intestines progressively stretch and fill beyond capacity directly behind the retreating tip of it.

12