Demetri and His Slave, Jenna

Story Info
Demetri and Jenna return for a little outdoor sex at college.
2.1k words
4.08
21.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demetri and Jenna were having a nice little get away from everything this weekend. It's been awhile since the two of them got to just hang out and be together since college started. This weekend was filled with alcohol, sex, and trying new things. Demetri was usually the dominant one in the relationship, and this weekend, Jenna offered to be his slave. Demetri planned on taking advantage of that. He was sitting in Jenna's room with her when he started to look her up and down. A smile spread across his face as an idea enters his head.

"Strip," Demetri says. Jenna is quick to comply without question. She quickly takes off her shirt and unclasps your bra. Then, she undoes her pants, and pulls them down, along with her undies. She stands there, and Demetri examines her body. He walks around her, and smacks her ass. From behind, he grabs Jenna's breasts, and plays with her nipples. He twists them, and Jenna lets out an exhale of pain. "Get your swimsuit, but don't put it on yet. The skimpy one." Jenna goes into her closet, grabs her bikini, and sets it down on the bed. "Now lay down."

As Jenna lies down, Demetri goes through his duffle bag and a collection of toys. He gets a tiny bit of lube, and puts it on his pointer finger. He then starts to spread the lube onto Jenna's inner vulva lips, and the opening of her pussy, before he slides the finger in. He turns it upwards, giving a "come here" motion, rubbing around her g-spot. She lightly moans, and Demetri retracts his finger. He then puts lube on another finger, and bends Jenna's legs back. She can feel the cool sensation as Demetri presses his finger against her anus. He then enters his middle finger, and she exhales, trying to avoid the discomfort. Demetri moves his finger around to warm her up, and then removes it.

Now with both holes lubed up, Demetri puts a dab of lube on two toys. Both remote controlled; one is a bullet vibrator, and the other is a vibrating butt plug. He turns on the bullet and slides it into Jenna's pussy. He nestles it against her g-spot and rubs it in circles. She shakes and starts to writhe a bit at the pleasure, but before Jenna can start to enjoy herself, Demetri moves her legs again. She feesl him press the plug against her ass, and she clenches up. "Relax. Relax, or I'll force it in," Demetri says. Jenna takes a deep breath and unclenches. She feels the butt plug start to open up her anus. She lets out a small cry, but the plug is tiny, and pops in quickly. Demetri turns it on. Surprised by the new sensation, Jenna moans as both, her g-spot and anus are stimulated by a variety of vibrations.

Demetri grabs Jenna's bikini bottoms and puts them on her, tying up each end. He turns off the vibrators and sits Jenna up. He places each remote control in the sides of her bikini bottom to secure them for later. He then grabs her bikini top and helps her put it on. "Do you have a long shirt we can use? Or a loose-fitting dress?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Put it on." Jenna grabs a light weight dress that is easy to put on and take off. When she's done, Demetri grabs some bondage gear. He puts each of Jenna's hands in cuffs, and clips them together. He then connects a strap to that. "Put on your sandals. We're going to travel for a bit." Jenna puts on her sandals, and then Demetri leads her out of the room. They exit the house and go to his car. Demetri helps Jenna get seated in the passenger seat, and then ties the strap around her wrists to keep them tightly secured.

"You remember the college apartments, right?" He says.

"Yes, Master," she says.

Demetri gets in the car on the driver's side and turns on the ignition. "It's time for a field trip." He locks the doors and pulls out of the driveway. He then turns on some music, and the two go for a ride. Jenna knows she's not allowed to ask questions, nor negotiate. She just sits there for a silent 20 minutes until the two arrive at college apartment complex. Demetri turns the car off, comes around to Jenna's side, and opens the door. He grabs her by the strap around her wrists and pulls her to her feet. "Get up."

He unravels the strap around Jenna's wrists, and disconnects it. He then unclicks her cuffs, and presses her against the car. "You going to be a good girl and let your Master take off that dress, or will I have to punish you?"

She slowly nods. "I'll be good."

"Good." Demetri smiles and lifts Jenna's dress up and over her head. He then clicks her hands back together, and reattaches the strap. Now his captive, wearing a tiny bikini, with vibrators in each hole, and the remotes still tucked in Jenna's bottoms, she has very little options. Demetri pulls on the strap like a leash, and leads her across the parking lot.

A few people pass the couple by as Demetri leads Jenna through the lot. They laugh and snicker, and Jenna can feel her cheeks get red and hot. They continue to walk through the lot and towards a large fence. Jenna recognizes the fence; it's the same one that follows the perimeter of the tennis courts. Lucky her; the boy's tennis team is at practice today. The two walk along the fence, and stop halfway. Demetri turns Jenna towards the fence and pushes her against it. The rattle of steel gets some of the boys' attention, and they look at the two with confusion and curiosity. Demetri unclips Jenna's hands, only to clip each of them to one of the rings in the fence, separating them from one another. She's now bound and helpless. Whatever Demetri wants to do with her is now his choice. Seeing as how they have an audience, that's exactly what he intends to do. He grabs the first remote, the one connected to the butt plug. Jenna fights to speak, "N-no." Embarrassment is filling her every cell. "Please." Demetri grins and turns it on.

Jenna's hips shake and her knees buckle as she lets out a soft moan. She uncontrollably moves her legs, trying to fight the vibrations, but Demetri simply turns it up. Jenna lets out a moan. Demetri then grabs the other remote, and Jenna already knows what's coming. "Oh God," she says under her breath. Demetri turns on the bullet vibrator. Still nestled against Jenna's g-spot, she can feel the vibrations run through her pussy. She cries out with pleasure, and starts shaking the fence as she tries to fight it. She gets the attention of the entire team of boys. They watch her writhe in pleasure, unaware of its cause. Some start to smile, some laugh, and they continue to watch. Jenna's cheeks are bright red, and she closes her eyes, trying to ignore where she is. However, she can't ignore the pleasure filling her body. She begins to moan louder, unable to stop herself from letting each sound escape her lips. She feels Demetri's hands trace her body. He moves from her hips, up her back, across her breasts, down her stomach, across her pubis, and then grabs her ass. He pulls Jenna towards his pelvis, and mimics fucking her. More boys laugh. He then places the remotes back into Jenna's bottoms to free his hands.

Demetri's hands trace back up Jenna's back. She can feel them reach her neck, and there's a slight tugging sensation. Before she can speak, her bikini top loses its grip, and falls before her. The cups fold over, barely covering her breasts. But that's alright, they too will be exposed soon. Demetri quickly pulls on the strings in the back, and off comes Jenna's bikini top. She pulls on the fence, trying to cover her breasts, but she only makes more noise. Demetri pushes her against the fence, pushing her breasts against it as well, giving everyone a good look. Jenna wants to cry out for help, but between the humiliation and pleasure, her throat can barely form the words. She feels a breeze pass her breasts, and her nipples harden. The fun is just getting started. Demetri takes a few fingers and starts to rub her pussy lips. Jenna moans, already sensitive. He moves his hand around to the front, and slips it into her bottoms. He can feel her soaking wet, and Demetri rubs circles around her clit with a finger. "Seems you're liking this more than you care to admit." Jenna bites her lip, and whimpers as she feels her clit engorging.

Having enough of how wet her pussy is, Demetri decides to give Jenna a good time. She feels him grab the bottom of her bikini, and Demetri moves it to the side, exposing her pussy. Still attached to the fence, Jenna can't do much as Demetri grabs her by the hips and pulls her back, forcing her into a presentable position. "What-what are you doing?" She fights to speak. Not liking her tone, Demetri grabs the remotes and turns them up two more notches. Jenna lets out a loud whimper, and nearly loses her balance. If it wasn't for her hands tied to the fence, she'd be on the floor. Without a moment's notice, she feels Demetri's dick press up against her soaking pussy. In one motion, he slides all of it in. She can feel he's rock hard, as all 8" of his thick cock fills her up. Coupled with the butt plug in her ass, her pussy is tighter than ever. She cries out again in pleasure.

Demetri starts to move his hips in rhythm as he holds onto her hips. The two start to fuck right there against the tennis court fence. They've gained a respectable crowd, with not only the team, but students in passing that noticed the scene taking place in front of them. Demetri pulls Jenna's hips closer with each thrust, pushing himself in deeper. Jenna's moans start to grow louder and more frequent. Demetri soon sticks himself all the way in, as deep as he can. He then grabs Jenna by the throat lightly. He bites her neck, and then whispers in her ear. "Always remember who your Master is." He grabs the remotes and turns the vibrators up all the way. Jenna's moans become loud whimpers, and Demetri begins to pound her. She starts to lose her balance, so Demetri pushes her up against the fence. Her breasts nearly pop through the holes in the fence, and her hips clash against the steel as Demetri's dick continues to pump in and out of her.

Demetri's thrusts become deeper, harder, faster. He can feel Jenna's pussy spasming with each thrust. She's unable to control herself, her body betrays her, and she's forced to cum in front of everyone watching. She cums, and she cries with pleasure. Ecstasy is all she knows now. Demetri feel the walls of her vagina clamping down around his dick as he moves in and out of her. He moans with her and then lets out a loud groan. Jenna begs for it. "Yes, Master. Yes, please, let me have it. I want it, Master!" Demetri fucks Jenna deep and releases his load inside her. She cries out once more as she feels his warm seed spread through her womanhood, and her pussy spasms once more. Slowly, the two lovers try to regain their breath. Jenna has little whimpers of pleasure, and her legs shake, as the vibrators continue to run. Demetri grabs the remotes, and turns each vibrator down, one level at a time. He then pulls his dick out, and slides Jenna's bikini bottoms back in place. He wants her pussy to soak up the mixture of their juices.

Demetri detaches Jenna from the fence, but clips her wrists back together. He turns her around, pulls on the strap, and walks her back to the car. She's still topless, and exposed. She can't help but try to ignore the horny college students staring at her breasts as they lightly bounce with each step. She feels random hands reach out and grope her. Demetri laughs, enjoying the fun. Jenna's too sensitive to stop herself from letting out tiny moans as a hand grabs her tit, or a finger grazes her nipple. The two arrive at Demetri's car. He opens the door and sits Jenna back down. He then goes around, and gets in the car. He turns it on, backs up into the parking lot, and pulls out. He looks at Jenna. Her cheeks are red, and her breasts are heaving heavily. "Calm down, my dirty girl. We still have the library to go to."