Demetrius Ch. 04

Story Info
George provides a diversion.
2.9k words
4.49
12.9k
1

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

He slept longer than expected. It was probably due to the stress he was dealing with. It's not often we find ourselves confronted by something once thought of as being fiction, only to discover it was indeed real.

Lost in thought he picked up the watch wanting to try it on but didn't. He liked it but didn't want to wear it, thinking he'd be making some sort of a concession if he did. He wasn't ready to accept vampirism let alone what appeared to be an invitation to join them. The thought was too weird to consider as he returned it to its box, closing it slowly.

The subject of vampirism was new and his curiosity about it became an obsession. He wanted to stop at the library before they closed. He realized much of it was heaped in lore, like Robin Hood and Sherwood Forest. Yet even to this day many continue to find arrowheads and other signs of Robin Hood's presence in Nottingham.

While in the library he came across an interesting book suggesting vampires were from a distant star-system. If indeed they were aliens, they would've evolved differently than humans and as far as he could tell, they did. The only other explanation would be that they were an inscrutable subspecies, like we consider Bigfoot to be. None of his mother's letters indicated anything so bazaar yet plausible. Was it possible she didn't know or didn't care about their origins?

So many questions occurred to him:

"Were vampires evil because they didn't have souls or because they have an affinity for human blood. And if souls were invisible, how do we know they don't have one. And perhaps more importantly, why would you need a soul if you lived forever?"

He closed the last of the books he was reading before folding his arms on the pile and burying his head in his arms, overwhelmed by the possibilities -- hoping for inspiration that never came.

Eventually he left the library returning to his apartment. He shaved and showered, putting on a fresh band-aid planning to stop at a local sports-bar later. He saw no reason to go to Sangre Maria's due to the nature of the place. He wasn't ready or willing to flirt with danger, knowing enough to be cautious. For all he knew there might be a porthole to a whole new dimension there. Though fascinated by the idea he knew such things could be dangerous.

A much needed diversion with George at the bar...

After watching nearly an entire soccer game he saw one of his chess friends entering, looking tired and haggard. He offered to buy George a drink. George smiled in acceptance patting Demetri on the back before sitting on the stool beside him.

"So what's new George, I haven't seen you for awhile."

George watched the bartender placing his drink in front of him. He nodded to the bartender before taking a sip, preparing for what he was about to say.

"I don't know Demetri I think I'm losing it. My concentration is kaput. I can't even sleep for more than three hours at a time. I wake up in the middle of the night forgetting why I went to bed in the first place."

Demetri would be hard pressed in finding anyone to get his mind off of things the way George could and with little or no prompting he related the following experience, much to Demetri's amusement:

I decided to join a church group called Single Parents with Children; thinking I might meet someone nice. It was a few Saturdays ago and we were supposed to go picnicking in the country. I brought two huge tubs of potato salad holding one under each arm. Everyone was supposed to bring something, right?

We met in the churchyard where there was a large group of people gathering, standing around talking and getting to know one another better. There I was nodding my head, smiling instead of shaking hands like everyone else was doing; my arms full with potato salad.

This was new to me, church-gatherings. I met a lot of new people. I didn't see anyone who caught my eye but I knew I had a lot of new names to remember. Eventually someone came out of the church telling us we could get on the bus since everyone was there and we could be on our way.

There I was with my arms full and in an effort to make others laugh, I pointed my feet outwards as I waddled back and forth hopping up the steps, one at a time. You know like penguins, they don't have knees I guess. Everyone got a kick out of it and began to laugh, making sure I wouldn't fall. I can see it now, there's George lying on his back in a pool of potato salad, right?

It had been a while since I'd been on a school bus. I found it brought back some memories. You know...

Anyway, the picnic was a lot of fun. We played games, socializing and having a good time the whole day through until we boarded the bus to leave. I sat in an aisle seat. A guy named Evan sat on my right. In front of me, against the window was a full-figured young woman named Connie who engaged me in conversation a few times earlier in the day. I could tell she liked me by the way she looked at me. She had that look...the one some women get when they meet someone they're interested in.

Connie leaned against her left shoulder turning to look at me, smiling and letting me know she was still interested. I guess it was then I realized she had a cute face, maybe pretty. Though she's a little on the heavy side like me she's perfectly proportioned. She asked if I had a good time since I wasn't talking much.

"Being on a school bus brings back some childhood memories for me," I said.

"How so," she wanted to know. "Well, the first time I ever kissed a girl was on a school bus."

"Did you kiss her or did she kiss you," she asked still smiling.

"I guess it was mutual. Her name was Libby. She scrunched up her face, puckering up to let me know she wanted me to kiss her. She looked more like someone was going to smack her with a two-by-four than in getting ready for a kiss. It just so happens, our seating arrangement now is the same as it was then."

"You mean she looked like this," Connie said pursing her lips in imitation if not invitation when I thought she wanted me to kiss her.

The bus slowed unexpectedly. I was thrust forward towards her inviting lips. Suddenly she looked very attractive to me. Maybe it was due to our closeness or her willingness but I kissed her. It was very nice. Maybe one of the nicest kisses I ever had. I probably broke it off too soon fearing what I was doing might be wrong. It was the same way I felt when I was younger, guilty and uncertain of myself.

Connie pouted doing her cute version of a little girl sobbing, suggesting the kiss was too short. Again the bus slowed when I was close enough to kiss her a second time. So I did. The second one was even better than the first. She welcomed me with her incredibly soft lips, opening them as she caressed the side of my face with her hand until I wanted to jump out of my seat in excitement.

It was incredible. Here I was kissing her when only moments before we were only acquaintances. It'd been a while since I'd kissed anyone. I felt myself getting aroused and when I did I realized it would be easy for us to get involved, if for no other reason than to share in these kisses.

She smiled at me saying, "Did you like that as much as I did?"

I didn't know what to say. I looked back and forth between her and Evan. He smiled at me as if to say, "Go for it." For the lack of anything better I said, "It was very nice."

"Well, would you'd like to go to the concert tomorrow night with me? Maybe we can see where this is heading then. And after the concert I can introduce you to my little boy if you'd like."

So I figured she had a son and this was a church-group for Single Parents with Children and it made sense to me. I actually felt complimented she'd suggest it after just meeting.

Anyway, I agreed. We met in the churchyard deciding I'd drive. She leaned to kiss me on the cheek squeezing my hand affectionately. I thought her excitement showed in her face.

She brought a blanket for us to lie on and as we did she turned on her stomach looking at me with her face close to mine. I got the feeling she wanted to say something. Instead she moved her mouth to mere inches from mine. I felt her tongue on my lips lightly circling them with her tongue before we kissed, openly and passionately. It seemed each kiss got better than the last and when I told her as much she agreed saying,

"And let's not forget the ultimate kiss. I'm very good at that you know. At least that's what everyone tells me. Do you have a problem with a woman that loves doing it that way?"

I told her I didn't when she said, "Good". We continued to kiss when I felt her hand moving up my thigh. She chuckled knowing exactly what she was doing to me. Our interest or purpose in being at a concert fell by the wayside quickly. So we left. She told me we could go to her apartment and I could meet her little boy.

Once in her apartment she paid the babysitter before going into one of the bedrooms. She gently closed the door putting a finger to her lips saying, "He's sleeping".

"Why don't we go to my bedroom," she said smiling leading the way. It was already dark outside and her room was dark too. After undressing we got under the covers. We began to kiss when she kissed her way down my stomach until I felt her mouth on me. What an incredible mouth she has. I never knew one like hers and she had me close in no time at all.

"Have you ever been teased before," she asked. I wasn't sure what she meant and I guess my silence suggested as much.

"Have you ever been brought to the point of ejaculating when the person doing you would stop like I did?"

I told her maybe once and she asked me how many times the person did it before they let me come. I told her just once. She told me she liked to tease and it aroused her while she was doing it. So much so it wasn't unusual for her to have a climax too.

"Do you think you could be brought to the edge four times and then on the fifth neither of us would stop?"

Well, she brought me to the edge four times expertly, knowing exactly how close I was each time. And after the fourth time she said,

"Are you ready? This is it now and there's no stopping, right? Are you sure you want me to do it to you, the whole way?"

I think she was as excited as I was. I could tell she had her hand between her legs, moving it furiously as I approached my crisis. She moaned the entire time, trembling and jerking spastically making me think she came too, like she said she might. It was great. It was terrific to meet someone who liked doing it as much as she did. To the point she could reach a climax of her own as I did almost simultaneously. She came up from under the covers lying next to me, cuddling. Though I could barely see her face I somehow knew she was smiling at me.

"Yummy," she said as though I'd given her a delicious box of candy. Then she took my hand and moved it over her breast and down to her stomach, when I felt a small gooey puddle on her belly. It was too far up on her stomach to have come from between her legs. Yet stupidly, I continued to feel it, wondering what it was when she said,

"My little boy really likes you I guess. Why don't you touch him? He loves being fondled afterwards."

I did but it was more in disbelief than anything else. I found the smallest set of cock and balls anyone could imagine. I mean her balls were no bigger than small marbles and her flaccid moist penis couldn't have been much bigger than an inch long.

She cooed as I touched her, rubbing herself against me when she said,

"Sometimes my little boy is almost three inches long when I'm really excited."

Well, I got out of there in a hurry as you might imagine. When I asked her about her little boy she told me she thought I knew saying,

"Everyone in our church-group knows. You mean no one told you?"

"But I thought you looked in on him after paying the babysitter. You said he was sleeping..."

"Oh, you mean my father. He recently had a stroke and moved in with me so I could take care of him."

George told his story rather calmly but near the end Demetri could tell he was becoming untied, maybe on the verge of a breakdown or in some cases a breakthrough. George emptied his glass, hands trembling before turning to Demetri saying:

"She's sweet, caring and lovely. She's innocent and looks nothing at all like a male. I mean she looks more like a girl than most girls do. She calls me two or three times a day to apologize. She feels sorry. Not for herself but for me, George."

After some thought and taking a large swallow of his drink he continued with,

"I should return her calls but something inside me keeps me from doing it. Everyday I find myself closer, telling myself maybe tomorrow. It seems I should throw everything I was taught in life out the window. Start all over again on a different planet where up is down and down is up."

Demetri realized they were both being pursued and persuaded by very different yet frightening creatures. Some were on the outside peering into our souls. But the ones already within us were far more formidable. He wondered who was worse off, feeling fairly certain he knew. Surely George had a list of issues to address but was there a comparison to be made?

"When does it happen? Is it too late for me now? Am I gay? What if I called her to ask her out on a date? Would it mean I've been turned? My god I'm doomed. What if I kiss her now knowing what I know? How about then, would I be gay then?

"I have a whole list of things I can't answer. That's me, questions rain down on me from the entire universe. But I have no answers, not one fucking answer. What if she wants to do it to me again and I let her. Am I gay then? Is that when I cross the line? Go ahead tell me, I can deal with it. My god, what've I become?"

Demetri realized George was trying to deal with personal issues as he felt overwhelmed and ill-equipped to do so; issues the world in its infinite wisdom impose on so many of us. Like most, he was baptized in dung instead of holy-water. George continued in exasperation placing his arms on the bar as he shook his head in disgust.

"What if she wanted me to kiss her little boy? That's it, that's when I'd be gay, right? Or what if she wanted me to do it to her, back there," he said looking behind himself to emphasize his meaning. He wiped the sweat from his brow, almost squeezing it out of his forehead with his fingers.

"When does it happen? What is the line we cross when we've been turned? What if I was sleeping one night with her and her little boy finds its way between my cheeks? That's it, that's when it happens right? And then I wonder what if someone I know finds out about her and says with their pinky extended,

"'Gee George; I didn't know you were that way.' What do I say then? What if I fall in love with her and ask her to marry me? What kind of a mother would she be for my daughter? I can hear my daughter now when she comes running to me and screams,

'Daddy, mommy has a peepee between her legs like you!'"

Demetri wiped the tears from his eyes, patting George on the back as he stood to leave. He couldn't take anymore of his tragic-comedy routine. Though he was still troubled he felt better in his ability in dealing with his situation, even if he had no comprehensive plan to go on.