Demetrius Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up to leave and as she walked away he saw her unbelievable ass inside her hot-pants. The sight was made even better because her hot-pants were sticking in the crack of her ass. The open space between each cheek was to die for. To him it was the most perfect ass he'd ever seen. Not surprisingly he began to smile, feeling an unexpected thrill in knowing she'd be joining him.

Though he was more interested in Alexis, he watched the married couple as they looked around the room. Apparently they were looking for the right guy to suit their needs. Finally they said something to a handsome young man passing their table. He looked to be in his early twenties. His shirt was unbuttoned showing his curly chest hair. Demetri couldn't hear their conversation but saw the young man was looking at the woman's husband to see if they were serious. When they assured him they were he leaned back against the table smiling at the woman as she undid his pants reaching inside.

Demetri saw the effect it had on the husband, as though he was watching a porn-flick; his wife cast into the role of being the star. It took several minutes before she got him to the point of ejaculation. Demetri saw he was about to come as he convulsed uncontrollably, gripping the table for support until it was clear he was ejaculating. When she felt his spurts she shook her head rapidly back and forth. Perhaps it was a signal to her husband letting him know when it was happening, filling her mouth. She drank it all, smiling at them both. After awhile he saw them stand as they made their way to one of the cubicles, just as Alexis predicted.

There were other couples in various stages of open sex and fondling. Some of the women sat on men's laps, allowing them to reach between their legs as they kissed deeply.

He was going to leave but remembered her telling him she wanted to give him a "lover's nightcap". He wondered what it could be and found himself being drawn to the bar and its stage. The sexual part of him wanted to watch her. On the other hand he felt a sense of old fashioned human jealousy. Especially since he felt he'd bonded with her. At least in his mind they bonded. For all he knew the whole scenario could've been contrived, an attempt to lure him into the world of vampirism.

His excitement grew as he neared the stage, the music getting louder. He could feel the sexual tension in the air when suddenly he shuddered in the realization he was likely to have sex with a vampire that night. Somehow is seemed too bazaar to consider, making him laugh at his daring, if not stupidity.

For some reason he remembered a movie about a human having to coexist with an alien. They crashed on the same distant planet and their survival depended on their ability to work through the obstacles they were faced with. They learned through their combined efforts to communicate, understand and respect one another. It was a strange meeting of two entities from vastly different worlds when they were thrown together, serendipity. It was how he began to think of Alexis and himself -- two aliens thrown together for what purpose? "What good could come from it," he wondered.

He stood at the end of the bar watching her and her subject, ritualistically inserting the blue pill in his mouth before having him wash it down with whiskey. She looked around the room apparently sensing Demetri's presence. Her instincts were right for when she spotted him she blew him a kiss. Others looked in his direction wondering if he was the one she threw the kiss to. He had a great poker face and continued to look like the sweet innocent he was once.

It was very erotic in seeing her in action. Her victim must've been wound tightly for he came in no time at all, convulsing and ejaculating quickly. For some reason he began to have second thoughts about inviting her to his bed. So many things ran through his mind as he was lost in a whirlwind of uncertainty, finding he'd lost track of what was happening on the stage.

Again he felt her presence behind him. Suddenly she poked him with one of those pointed heavy-duty fingernails of hers, almost making him jump out of his skin. She grabbed him by the wrist pulling him into one of the offices and before he knew what she was doing, she kissed him again in her unknowing innocence. It never occurred to her she may've been doing something he didn't approve of, let alone be prepared for. It wasn't the taste he thought about but it was the way he felt when they were kissing. It was as though they were Adam and Eve in some ungodly tainted Garden of Eden hoping she wasn't the snake when he was yet to meet Eve.

"What's this nightcap you were going to give me," he asked watching her shimmy out of her hot-pants until they hit the floor. He looked at her completely hairless body. Not only was she hairless but there were no hair follicles. She reached behind her taking a whiskey glass and placing it between her legs when he saw the syrupy whiskey-colored liquid filling it. She smiled offering him what she presumably considered to be a gift, knowing the effect it had on vampires and humans alike.

All of a sudden it hit him, what his mother had said about a female vampire's viscous discharge. It was a powerful aphrodisiac and he shouldn't reject it, since it would be hurtful. And then he realized what they were giving the men on the stage, along with the little blue pill.

"No wonder they got so aroused and ejaculated so readily," he realized.

He took it from her uncertainly feeling the warmth of the liquid warming the shot-glass. He hesitated uncertainly when she smiled nodding her head in reassurance and encouraging him to drink it.

"Don't worry silly. I wouldn't give it to you if I thought it was bad or if it would hurt you."

He closed his eyes placing the glass to his lips, hoping to find the courage to tilt his head back. Also hoping it wasn't going to be as bad as the Castor oil he once took. He couldn't be certain if she was giggling or not but he thought she was. He tossed it down hoping for the best. Surprisingly he found it to be tasty and syrupy like a licorice daiquiri. The aftertaste was even better. He looked at her still needing reassurance when she said,

"It's not like pee you know," she said making laughing sounds within her throat.

"Now go home and wait for me. I should be there within the hour. We're about to close and I'll be the first to leave."

He already felt its effect on him, warming his insides when he felt himself getting aroused. For some reason he found the stirrings of an erection embarrassing. When the substance entered his brain it sent out all kinds of sexual signals and urges within him.

"I know what you're feeling and its how I want you to feel," she said pulling up her hot-pants, wiggling her sexiness into them.

"And Demetri, in case you'd like to know. You're my puppy now."

12