Demetrius Ch. 15

Story Info
New life comes from shedding old skins.
951 words
4.66
11.3k
0

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

New life comes from shedding old skins.

"Demetri wake up," she said shaking him seeing he was coming out of his rem-sleep. The first thing he did was feel his neck. He looked at her not knowing if he should be angry or sad when she said,

"You've been dreaming. I need to know what you dreamt since I used power-of-suggestion instilling a thought in your mind. I pinched your neck very hard and told you were being changed so I could see how you'd react to the idea in your sleep. I was able to follow your thoughts through most of your dream but there were things I couldn't understand. Can you tell me what you remember?"

He explained what he could. Telling her how terrible he felt in realizing she didn't love him, making him think she wasn't capable adding,

"I thought you didn't care about me and it hurt more than defeat. The only reason I'd change is because of you. Can you understand what human love is all about now when the other person is all that matters?"

"Maybe, but separatism and isolationism is not permitted since our strength is a collective one. Humans fragment themselves with love and lose track of what it means to be a part of a greater social order. They lose the concept of being a team player. It takes time to understand what love is but watching soap-operas I've come to understand some aspects of it. I think I've always had those feelings for you, even when I saved you in the alley."

"That was you," he asked in disbelief realizing she'd been his champion all along. It dawned on him where the motorcycle-jacket came from and how she acquired it. In fact it was still lying on the living room floor. Strange that he never thought of whom it once belonged, thinking it was hers all this time.

"Yes it was me. Do you remember the night your mother came to seduce and perhaps change you? You began to cry making her emotional. The next day she told me she was giving you to me, to do what I wanted. She told me if love was not in our future I should change you by force. I could've before now but wanted to give you time to learn our ways, hoping you'd join us willingly."

It occurred to him vampires weren't as evil as he once thought, even showing signs of compassion and understanding. Could it be there were different kinds of vampires, just like humans when there were both good and bad? After having sex again she said,

"I hope you understand it's too late for you to turn back now. You've ingested too much of my bodily fluids and in so doing you've become predisposed to vampirism now. Since engaging in intercourse with me and I allowing it, you won't be able to turn back or away from me now. I would as soon kill you in the name of love than to know you've chosen an existence without me. All that remains for us is to approach your mother with the news, so we can bond completely. Though you're not vampire yet, you'll soon begin to see some changes taking place to and within you."

Though sighing in resignation the thought of being a vampire fascinated him. It occurred to him the line he began crossing was the same one his mother traversed. And for the first time he realized the alternate means they used in recruiting or converting humans. It wasn't only by biting them on the neck as we're told and often led to believe; instead it's done through oral sex and on a cellular level, one molecule at a time.

The next morning he called off work returning to bed when they cuddled. She was pleased they were to spend the day together saying,

"Good, you won't need to work anyway. I'll show you one of my methods in making money if you'd like."

He agreed also wanting to know more about the changes he'd experience asking as much.

"Well, your taste in food will change and you'll become more lean and muscular as your body fat diminishes to about 2% like mine. You'll lose a desire for carbohydrates and find yourself wanting things high in protein. You'll notice an increase in physical strength as though you were on steroids and hormones. Your body hair will cease to grow and your pores will begin to close, eventually vanishing. Other vampires will sense you're in transformation. Since I'm responsible, I'll mark you as being accounted for and as a warning to others. But not yet, it's too soon and you might not even know when I do it. But when I feel its right, you'll carry my mark."

"What do you mean your mark," he asked.

"It's like a tattoo, you'll see. It's small and not easily detectable," she explained before continuing with,

"Your transformation and new existence has begun. My bodily fluids along with my parasitic cells will devour your human ones rapidly, taking over. Your body will function better. Your senses will improve, being more enhanced. Vampire cells are very aggressive in eliminating disease, arterial blockages and fat cells. You'll look and feel better. Your sleep-state will become more productive and efficient. Your heart rate will decrease while sleeping, making your body react strangely while making internal adjustments. Eventually you'll have the ability to impregnate me since your human sperm will become like a vampire's. The stronger our connection is, the closer we'll become, knowing where the other is and what we're feeling from when apart and from afar."