Demetrius Ch. 16

Story Info
A day at the racetrack.
2.8k words
4.64
9.7k
00

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

"And they're off and running..."

They took a shower together when he washed her back. It was a first for her. She liked the unsolicited bonus he provided. She chuckled in seeing him looking at his body for signs of change, or the mark she told him she'd give him. She explained the changes will take awhile, as it happens on the cellular and molecular level before being manifested outwardly.

"What if it causes me to panic," he asked. She answered his question with one of her own, asking if he thought feeling excitement and euphoria would cause anxiety. She told him to call a limo-service and they should pick them up as soon as possible, assuring him she had a treat in store.

"Give them our phone number and have them confirm when they're on the way. If they can't send anyone in the next half-hour, they should let us know right away."

She did her nails with the ones he bought her. She chose his clothes for him, laying them on the bed while she stepped into a black g-string before pulling on the sweater he bought her. Obviously she had no need for a bra. He was still amazed in seeing how beautiful her ass was inside the g-string. Especially when she reached inside the closet reaching up to the top shelf for something before stepping into a dark pair of gray business slacks. She knew he was watching and what he was watching when she asked if he liked her ass, enough to want to fuck her there. He nodded sheepishly when she asked if he liked doing it that way. He told her he never knew anyone willing to try it that way.

"Well you do now," she said poking him before going to the bathroom.

She did something to her hair. It looked darker, slicked back and pulled tight in a bun at the back while still retaining its thick waviness. She wore a pair of unusual expensive looking earrings, carrying a hip-length leather courier purse with a simple flap. The purse also looked expensive, accenting her appearance nicely.

When they were about to leave she opened her purse putting her sunglasses on. She grabbed his black baseball cap putting it on backwards when she stuck her tongue out at him. He was impressed with how good she looked feeling a great sense of pride in being with her. He felt she was a princess when her being a vampire suddenly no longer mattered to him. In fact he thought it made her all the more desirable. When they were leaving he did something making her howl, spitting on the motorcycle jacket still lying on the floor.

"He was a heartless bastard," she said taking his hand.

They sat in the back of the stretch. The driver smiled introducing himself as Jonathan asking if they were newlyweds.

"Not yet but soon I hope," she said turning to kiss Demetri on the cheek. "I haven't been officially proposed to yet."

She ran a finger over his thigh before playing with a button on his shirt. With head still bowed, she looked up at him with her eyes only hinting at being bashful for the first time.

"Are we to be married soon darling?"

Demetri smiled at the driver shaking his head yes when the driver said,

"You're a lucky guy. I can see how happy the two of you are. Where are we going today?"

"Elmont, New York. To the Belmont racetrack," she said. Demetri's expression suggested he was pleased with the idea. She explained:

"We'll get first class visitors, owners and trainer's tickets. We can go to the stalls and I'll be able to appraise the animals before the trainers prep them for the races. You'll have a program with the different races and I'll tell you what horses we'll bet on to win, place and show. Your fiancé knows her horses better than humans," she said smugly.

He recalled the story his mother related to him in one of her letters about what Alexis had done with Isabella and Constance. He thought they all knew them better than anyone could.

Their ride took over an hour but they made good use of their time alone. Well, almost alone. They started out kissing and they were delicious causing her to tilt her head, wondering how it was possible she loved kissing him as much as she did. After one of their longest, she looked up and saw Jonathan smiling back at them in his rearview mirror.

"We'd like some privacy Jonathan, if you'd be so kind."

The dark partition rose when again they kissed. She moved her hand to him, squeezing it into hardness before finding his zipper.

"You said we should have something special to us," she said adding, "How about if we make kissing special since you'll one day discover vampires don't kiss as we do."

He liked the idea, feeling her lowering his zipper. She said she was hungry, wanting to know if he could think of anything to help, not waiting for him to reply. He loved how her mouth felt on him and convinced he was doing her a favor, it all the more enjoyable. Afterwards they undid her snap pulling down her zipper as she smiled approvingly at him. He helped her shimmy out of her pants, pulling off the g-string along with them. She opened and closed her thighs in anticipation. He saw the playful teasing expression on her face encouraging him to do it. They were both aware they were hastening the changes taking place inside him.

He went to his knees rubbing his cheeks against her smooth thighs before moving his tongue inside her folds, thrusting it forward deeply. By this time he knew exactly how to manipulate her button to make it squirt warmly in his mouth. He didn't stop there as he brought her to a spastic climax when she began to laugh saying,

"You're such a bad puppy who wants to be like his mistress, making her so happy."

"And you're such a bad vampire for turning a helpless human into one of your kind in such a wicked way!"

She giggled teasing him by telling him he loved it as much as she did. It was true; he drank it all as though his life depended on it. In a sense it did. Neither she nor his mother ever told him one of the side-effects of their body fluids were drug-like. And like all drugs, he became addicted.

Alexis's expertise revealed along with another first for him...

They went back into the breeders and owners circle; wearing the badge they were given. When a horse wasn't being attended to she'd pet and talk to it. He didn't know she was sensing and reading the animals biorhythms. Sometimes she'd feel their nose running her hands over the horse's body. It seemed by simply being in their presence she could sense their condition and mental state, when she'd tell him if they should bet on a particular thoroughbred.

They walked back towards one of the stables in the rear. No one else was around. She told him it was where the owner's and breeders kept their breeding stock, to show other breeders when they came to the races. When they were alone she had him follow her inside an open-sided barn until they were in one of the stalls with a horse. She looked around making certain no one was around before handing him her purse. She comforted and calmed the stallion moving her hands over it, talking smoothly.

"Hold his head and talk to him gently," she told him. He watched as she pulled the horse's neck to her mouth using her snake-like tongue in locating the artery. He was amazed at how powerfully and ruthlessly she chomped down into the animal's neck, burying all four fangs into it until she had a death-grip on it.

He realized he hadn't learned all there was to learn about a vampire's anatomy when he saw how wide her mouth opened. Humans can only open their mouths three or four inches but hers was two to three times that amount. Whether it was due to her having a different skull structure or the ability to unhinge her jaw he couldn't say.

The horse attempted to throw up its head a few times but settled down after the initial shock had passed. It was unlikely it could've ridded itself of either of them since he held the harness tightly. He noted only the initial bite caused it to recoil. And as quickly as it reacted, it began to relax as though nothing was happening. For a moment Demetri wondered if the horse was welcoming the bloodletting. He remembered how it felt with his mother and the sudden feeling of peace and tranquility, mysteriously easing the pain.

He knew she was feeding, hearing the liquid swallowing sounds coming from her throat. Strangely she took hold of his hand squeezing it as she continued to drink for several more moments. He had no idea how much she swallowed, looking around to make certain they were still alone. When she pulled her mouth away she quickly placed two fingers over the main puncture wounds, breathing a sigh with her red dripping fangs on display. She looked like a child after being caught eating something unthinkable. But somehow what he saw was perfectly natural for her, even if it was disgusting.

He was caught up in the stark reality of it, unthinking until her heard her say,

"Kiss me Demetri."

Thinking the idea was repulsive he began shaking his head. It was clear she was annoyed with him when she said,

"Damn it Demetri I didn't ask if you wanted to kiss me; I told you to kiss me and you must learn to obey me when I give you an order."

Forcefully she pulled him to her telling him to put his tongue in her mouth. There was no room for any vacillation on his part. He did as she demanded. She tried comforting him by telling him it was like au jus, having more protein than steak without the fat and chemicals. His first reaction was repugnance but when she told him he needed to get used to the idea he acquiesced, believing and trusting in her.

"Put your mouth over my index finger and drink several mouthfuls. Your new cells will get a boost and they'll function and populate quicker," she told him.

He did her bidding. The first squirt struck the back of his throat forcefully. He had but little choice in swallowing it. The other squirts were timed with the beating of the horse's heart when he began to taste the wild flavor, like eating deer meat for the first time.

He drank obediently, taking her hand like she did before. He fought the feeling of wanting to vomit. But thinking he was accelerating the process of his cellular replacement, he was able to overcome the feeling. When he had more than his fill he pulled away making a face as though he'd been sucking lemons. It made her laugh. He watched as she licked the horse's wounds. Gradually the flow of blood decreased when she reached into her purse for a styptic pen applying it to the wounds. She fluffed up the fur in and around the wounds, using some cosmetic from her purse until the four marks were virtually undetectable.

"What are you doing," he asked when she explained, "I'm covering our tracks. If the owner or breeder saw the wounds they'd become suspicious. Vampires avoid arousing suspicions when they can."

When they turned to leave he felt his legs go weak, fearing they might give out. She seemed to understand, sympathetically taking hold of his hand before saying,

"I'm sorry if I was rough on you; for not obeying me but it's important you know the difference between a command and a question. Now let's go place our bets and have some fun, okay?"

He didn't mind her laying out the ground rules since she rarely did so. Without much thought he came to accept her authority with regards to such matters and especially when she told him to do something, even if it was disgusting. Besides, he presumed she was doing it for his own good. The funny thing was he began to feel invigorated, as though he'd drunk from the fountain of youth. When he realized he felt sated after drinking an animal's blood, his understanding of vampires began to make more sense, quenching a new found thirst and hunger.

As they were leaving the barn he felt his strength returning, growing twofold. He slowed their pace pulling her to stop. She looked at him expectantly when he took her in his arms, telling her he loved her before kissing her. He held her close to him when she was reminded of how wonderful he and his human traits were. She melted on the inside, overwhelmed in understanding something she wasn't able to before.

Payday and their rewards...

They took turns cashing in their winnings, so others wouldn't know they were working together. They left the track with over $14,000. She opened the flap of her purse showing him the bundle when he said, "Not bad for a days work."

There was a nearby amusement park. He pleaded with her to go inside, to have a look around and maybe have something more human to eat. He asked if she ever went on a roller-coaster when she said she hadn't calling them childish, smiling at him with her eyes.

"Please, for me," he implored when she finally agreed. They sat in the back. He studied her face as they made the slow tortuous ascent. The chain dragging on the teeth of the gears sounded like a drum roll. If they were to live to a thousand years, he'll never forget the look on her face. It was one of his happiest moments, being there with her. They felt the rush of excitement as their weight was erased in a virtual freefall. She howled, making others scream in laughter. They didn't know they were hearing how a vampire screams in terror. She grabbed his arm with both her hands until he thought her nails would puncture the flesh within his shirt. He didn't know if she was trying to save him or if she thought by holding onto him they would share the same fate, if something happened. No matter what it was, it was unforgettable. After the first hill was behind them, she told him it was like flying when one day soon they'd experience it together.

They ate at one of the restaurants when he agreed she'd order from the menu. She ordered a large bowl of raw spinach, raw clams and oysters that she cracked open with a trusty fingernail, or a fang when no one was looking. She threw her head back as they slithered down her throat. She watched in disgust in seeing him eating a very rare steak.

As they walked around the park, they came upon the sound of an old-time band. There was a dance floor attracting an older crowd. They were met with friendly smiles. He held her close. They danced to Willie Nelson's version of Stardust. He looked at her as she seemed intent on listening to the lyrics. He thought she was blushing. It never occurred to him she was capable of such things when he felt a rush of emotion, lifting her chin and kissing her for everyone to see. Her eyes reddened, others smiled in approval in what they thought they were seeing. She seemed happy when she said,

"You know humans really aren't as bad as we're taught. I've learned much about you and the better aspects of humans. I'm sorry if I've acted smug and so superior. My feelings for you are beginning to make sense to me now. Besides, you're the nicest puppy ever."

She poked him in the gut with one of her heavy-duty fingernails; twisting it sadistically before calling him a fucker for doing things to her she didn't understand.

They found Jonathan sleeping, snoring soundly. On the way home they held each other enjoying their time together, their contact. He was happy realizing he never loved before. It was a new experience for them. She laid her head against his chest listening to his human heart, wondering if love was the missing ingredient in her existence.

On their way home he ran a finger over her wedding finger asking if she'd marry him and if he could buy her a ring. He heard a series of strange sounds coming from her throat as her eyes reddened again. She fanned her face with her hand exhaling deeply while shaking her head yes. When whatever the spell she experienced passed she touched his cheek saying,

"We can go looking this week. We have much to prepare for. I want to speak to your mother right away and tell her the news. I'm sure she'll be pleased and how she feels about us matters greatly."