Demetrius Ch. 17

Story Info
A Bloodied Cresent Moon.
2.5k words
4.64
9.8k
0

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

Misery loves company

They were in bed by midnight and perhaps as expected they were about to have sex. When he began to mount her she lifted her legs higher, placing them on top of his shoulders.

"Put it in the other way. I'm in the mood for it Demetri," she asked.

It was different than what he was used to with her and when he got a nice rhythm going she said,

"I especially like being treated roughly when I'm having it this way. You can't hurt me of course but try all the same, it will add to my pleasure."

No matter how rough he was she encouraged him further. It turned into a wild frenzy of madness when they were more like animals. She cheered him on, inviting him to get into the spirit of it. When he did he found himself crossing yet another line in his continuing change. Soon their sounds of passion filled the room. His in stark contrast to hers were heard throughout the apartment. If there was anyone in earshot, they surely would've thought something horrible was happening.

She loved every moment of it, telling him to bite her as hard as he could on the top of her right shoulder; not stopping until he'd broken through, drawing blood no less. He heard her throaty laughter of encouragement as he relentlessly pounded into her, biting her neck as though he was trying to tear off a juicy piece of meat from its bone. It was as though he was vampire; she his willing, clutching and up thrusting victim.

As he approached his climax he lost track as to how hard he was biting when they felt he'd hit pay-dirt. The taste of her blood now filling his mouth was hardly distinguishable from her other body fluids.

"Yes," she said with enthusiasm looking at her shoulder. He saw her dabbing a fingernail into the blood, moving it around until it was coated with it.

"Fuck me, let me feel your liquid-warmth filling me there," she said thrusting upwards almost squeezing it out of him. She placed her hand and blood-soaked fingernail on the nape of neck in readiness. When he convulsed in climax she met his final thrust, rotating her hips, adding to his pleasure. Without his knowing she sunk her bloodied fingernail into the back of his neck, tattooing him with her blood.

He felt her fingernail puncturing his flesh but since it was timed so perfectly with his climax, the added pain only seemed to enhance his pleasure. Their roughness released the mounting frustration which had been festering in him for some time now. Though it proved to be therapeutic, he never knew he'd been branded, marked by a vampire. Her blood was like a tattooist ink, permanently marking him with what appeared to be a crescent moon. It would be a long time before he'd even discover it was there.

Afterwards he was exhausted but it was a good feeling since he felt healthy. Sleep came easily to him as she bided her time, waiting. Every once in awhile he began to convulse and twitch like he'd been given a jolt of electricity. It didn't wake him but it kept her awareness on him. She knew what was causing it; it was his body changing and adjusting to the transformation taking place within him. At first she felt good in achieving her goal of winning him over. A victory more important and longer lasting than the one she felt in besting him in a game of chess. But for some reason, she found she was having mixed feelings about his losing and what she'd set in motion.

Of course she believed in vampirism, wanting him to be one and with her. On one hand she thought she was sharing a gift when they could share in an ongoing happiness for who knew how long. Still, she felt guilty knowing how vulnerable and helpless he was, he'd been. It occurred to her the promise of love for humans was the same as holding out a treat to a puppy, when you could hit them over the head with a club for all they cared. All that mattered was the promise of reward.

Her presumed success led to something unexpected, something she was unprepared for. She never had to feel human emotions from the inside out. Oh sure, she understood them when she saw them in others but she never had to feel them for herself, until now. The feeling made her uneasy, restless and confused as though something was wrong with her. Perhaps she too had crossed a line when she could be losing her identity.

Emotions and confusion don't come easily to vampires but when they do they're overwhelmed as was she. She began to feel anger and irritability, not understanding the reasons why. She wondered if she was losing her mind, wanting to talk to someone. That someone had to be Anastasia. She wanted to see her anyway, to break the news and to let her about their plans to marry.

Alexis was yet to feel selflessness. She understood it but practicing it is not the same. Even her wanting to marry him was rife in selfishness, when she knew her social life and prestige would be elevated. The thought of being declared Princess Alexis had a certain appeal when the idea of love was still too mysterious.

She rose from the bed silently, untying her gauzy sheath, letting it drop to the floor. She wrote a quick note telling him of her intentions and that she'd be back before morning. She opened the living room window a few more inches before sitting, thinking of the first animal most vampires' interact with in their attempts in establishing a kindred connection with the animal kingdom. She remembered holding one in her small hand, tickling its underbelly. She'd never forgotten when it bared its fangs, biting her finger as hard as it could. She allowed it this last act of defiance before angrily biting off its head, spitting it out before squeezing its innards into her mouth in reprisal.

She closed her eyes feeling the transition when she was out the window heading northwest, zigzagging and elevating in stages until she found a current of wind to assist in her trek into the night. She loved the feeling of free and easy flight, leaving behind the burdens of humanity she was beginning to feel. The crap he and his stupid world instilled in her, cursed her with. Though she soared unencumbered, she knew she'd never be the same.

You are accepted -- accepted by that which is greater than you, no matter how strange it can be.

She easily passed over the gates to the estate and could sense where Anastasia was as she gently lit down, returning to her former state. She had a unique ultrasonic song-like call which signaled her presence. It was both beautiful and distinguishable to those of her kind. Tapping gently on the window outside the library where Anastasia sat reading, she saw Anastasia's reaction in response to her arrival.

Anastasia smiled as she opened the door to greet Alexis admiring her beauty which was the appropriate thing to do before they hugged.

"Come sit with me in the library. I can tell you've something to share with me."

She handed Alexis a cashmere shawl to cover her nakedness as they sat by the fireplace.

"He's asked me to marry him. He thinks he loves me and asked if I'd change him on our wedding night, as you and Adrian did. I know you wanted to change him but I thought perhaps he and I would have a stronger bond if you'd allow me to do it. I thought it would make our marriage special, perhaps as you discovered it did with Adrian. Of course you know he's drunk from me repeatedly and will soon begin to see changes. I've marked him this very night while we were having sex. I told him what to expect and that he's crossed an important line."

Anastasia smiled. The subtle hints of victory appeared in her eyes when she said,

"I understand your wanting to change him completely on your wedding night and so it should be my dear. But what about you," she asked seeing Alexis fidgeting nervously.

Surprisingly Alexis began to cry, fanning her face trying to keep her emotions in check. She felt shame and confusion in having them. Anastasia rarely saw a natural born vampire grappling with human emotion. She stood placing a hand on Alexis's shoulder before sitting next to her saying,

"Its okay my dear and there's nothing to be ashamed of. He's changed you too I see. I knew you'd experience human emotion through your interaction with him. He has the ability to elicit those things in his innocence. I knew it would be difficult on you but I thought it would be a priceless experience when you'd learn something valuable about humans. And I thought it was best if you'd get to know him while he was still human."

"I really don't understand," Alexis said adding, "I've never been happier and could never conceive how a sustained happiness was possible. I've had fleeting moments of happiness in my life but not like this. It makes me feel like I'm losing my mind; worse yet becoming human-like. What was once simple is now difficult. Do you think I'm going crazy?"

"No dear, you're learning the human concept of love. It's a by-product of your interaction with him. I had no idea you'd be receptive to it as you apparently are. I thought you'd lose patience and resort to changing him long before now," Anastasia said when she appeared lost in thought, recalling her courtship with Adrian as though it was only yesterday. She continued with,

"Adrian had periods of emotional outbursts and upheavals resulting in violence. His not having me and his being without me was impossible for him. Little did I know ingesting his bodily fluids would change me. If I knew, I doubt I would've avoided it since by then I knew I loved him and the idea of vampirism consumed me."

"The finer aspects of love have been troubling me," Alexis said adding, "I feel I've been selfish when he was virtually helpless in what I've done to him. I don't feel I'm deserving of his love as I've cunningly led him down the path to vampirism, daring to offer him the promise of love as well. And now I feel guilty for my actions and possible wrongdoing. Maybe it's my nature to be sadistic. Like he once said, I'm like a scorpion."

"Of course you are but who's to say your nature's to blame? Humans should know enough not to play with fire, loaded guns, poisonous snakes and alas scorpions. I'm sure he knew what he was getting into but must've thought you were worth it. With all things, we take the good with the bad. If he finds scorpions appealing in spite of their nature, he did it knowingly. Though I understand your concern I don't think we should feel sorry for him, after all we have the gift of vampirism to share with him," Anastasia said pausing long enough to see if Alexis agreed with her. She continued with,

"Do you think he needs you?"

"I don't know. I'm just an average vampire. He could have any human girl he wanted. Why would he come willingly into my arms when he knew he couldn't trust me? Since trust is supposed to be a part of love, I feel I've betrayed him."

Anastasia hugged her saying, "He's only human dear. We should be happy he'll be one of us soon. It' been my belief he was predisposed since I was in transition when he was born."

There was another pause as they read each other's thoughts and feelings, sensing the matter was somewhat resolved. Anastasia could see and feel Alexis felt better when she said,

"You can bring Isabella and Constance with you in a few weeks. We'll have a small gathering when you can bring Demetri as well. I'll alert Adrian of your plans to be married and if you feel the timing is right, we can perform the ceremony then. If you feel more time is needed we can still announce your engagement to those in attendance. Please let me know if the two of you decide you want to be married right away, so I can make the necessary arrangements. I would imagine Demetri's anxious to start his new life with you, as I was with Adrian."

They hugged goodnight and after their saying goodnight she stood alone outside. She paced, lost in thought when suddenly she changed form, heading home to the puppy that loved her. She hadn't an ounce of confidence in her ability to return it, wondering if he'd discover her inability when he'd want to flee in horror. Like many humans, she wondered if love was worth the trouble.

Demetri' enlightenment begins...

While Alexis was visiting Anastasia, Demetri experienced the following vivid dream:

It was nighttime. A large crescent moon similar to the one on the back of his neck hung visibly above the horizon. There was a combination of low lying clouds and fog moving slowly across the marsh. A family of trees in the distance partially obstructed the view of the misty moon. A baying wolf was heard off in the distance, sounding like a warning in its eerie song. He and Alexis lay beneath a large bush on a layer of straw. She held their newborn in her arms for the first time. He heard her singing in her throat, to welcome their newborn into its new life. It occurred to him she never asked to be born a vampire and like any living thing, we're never allowed to choose certain things.

He was amazed at how easy and natural it was in seeing her give birth. Like always they held hands whenever they did something new and exciting together. He laid down next to her smiling at the expression on her face when it occurred to him to say,

"This is what love is. It's in your face now. Can you feel it?"

In the blink of an eye he saw the sharpest pitchfork he'd ever seen penetrating their newborn and into her chest. It was the most sickening and disgusting sound imaginable. He heard what he thought were her dying moans as she clutched her newborn tightly ...

"We got three of them over here," he heard an ugly human yelling to someone off in the distance. Suddenly he felt another pitchfork being thrust into his chest. As he lay mortally wounded he heard someone off in the distance yell,

"Cut their heads off and put em on a post like we did the others."

Sometimes -- not often -- but sometimes dreams can change us forever and so it was with this one for him. He knew he'd never see mankind the same way, not ever.

After waking in a cold sweat he reached out for her, wanting to put his mind at ease but the bed was empty. He found her note. He sat in the dark waiting for her, needing her, trying to shake off the dream and its impact.