Demetrius Ch. 25

Story Info
"The only intrinsic evil is the lack of love."
1.4k words
4.63
8.8k
0

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25

"The only intrinsic evil is the lack of love." -- John Robinson

He came to accept he wasn't going to be able to love her as a human--when he became vampire. So he decided he was going to do it while he still could. When he discovered she didn't know what a bubble-bath was--he bought some along with a bottle of champagne.

After they made love--or should we say, after they had sex--he told her he had a surprise for her.

He took the bottle of champagne from the refrigerator and two glasses with him as he went to the bathroom--filling the tub with hot water as he poured the bubble-bath into the water. He sat watching as the bubbles overfilled the tub--making lots of suds. He placed two small candles in the corners along with the bottle of champagne and two glasses.

He returned to the bedroom saying,

"I have a surprise for you."

He led her into the bathroom holding his hand over her eyes--asking her to keep them closed. He led her to the bathtub having her step into it when she opened her eyes.

"Oh foam," she said innocently making him chuckle.

"It's what we call a bubble-bath--get in--sit in it," he said watching her cautiously sticking her foot into it--wiggling her toes.

When she saw it was safe--she sat looking at him in wonder. He smiled in seeing her innocence and her apparent surprise in the novelty of it--until she began to play with the suds. He noted she was still a little girl in many ways and he was able to tap into it. Though she may have thought it was childish rubbish--she allowed him his desire to do these innocent things when he wanted.

He heard the throaty sounds of her laughter as she discovered the pleasure inherent in something so simple. He knelt by her side bathing her--loving and adoring her as he washed her back. One could only imagine how slick her skin felt with the soap on it. He dabbed a finger into the suds, putting them on her nose when she did the same to him. Eventually she lay back in the suds--enjoying them and the foamy sensation they had on her.

He stood to look at himself in the mirror above the sink. By this time his body hair had all but vanished--his pores were beginning to close. The hair on his head was so thick; he had to wear it differently--slicking it back when the hair above his collar was curled on his neck. Since he didn't have a full-length mirror--he stood on tiptoes trying to see his ass in the mirror above the bathroom sink.

"Is my ass getting bigger," he wanted to know adding, "Look at my chest--isn't it changing too?"

"You're beginning to look more like a male vampire," she explained though she knew when a female vampire subjects a human male to what she had been doing--her hormones would also be transferred to him as well. No, he wasn't to become a female vampire but he was taking on some of her traits--which included a beautiful ass. His posteriors were somewhere between male and female while remaining male; yet very appealing to either sex in their smooth-hairless-plump-masculinity.

He popped the cork on the bottle pouring two glasses before kneeling beside her again. This too was a first for her--he explained it was a bubbly-wine. They toasted and he watched as she took her first sip. The carbonation fascinated her--tickling her nose. He wondered if he could get her drunk and if he could; what she'd be like--fearing it too risky.

The telephone rang and when he stood to answer it--she saw his ass as he walked away--understanding his obvious concern.

"It's so beautiful," she thought, thinking it was the most perfect male ass she'd ever seen. She smiled in knowing she was to blame--if she could bring herself to feel blame. Instead she submerged beneath the suds when she completely disappeared--blowing bubbles from beneath the surface as she still saw his ass--knowing he and it were hers.

"Demetrius, this is your mother Anastasia," he heard her voice on the phone for the first time.

"I've received news that you and Alexis wish to be married right away--is this correct!?"

Though he had come to understand and accept her decision in becoming vampire--he still felt he had a lifetime of hurt to resolve--hoping he was on the right path in doing so. He realized this was no time to address his issues though he knew he still harbored a deep-seated resentment towards her.

"Yes--I suppose it is mother. I haven't talked to you for awhile and thought you would be pleased in hearing the news," he said. He concluded Alexis must've told her he was ready to go forth--once more into the abyss.

"Oh my--yes dear! This is wonderful. I would like you to get rid of your apartment--pack up your belongings and come to stay with us before the wedding. Your sister is on pins and needles wanting to meet you. Please bring anyone you'd like. You will live with us afterwards--during your enlightenment and transition so you and I can bond and perhaps you will find it in your heart to forgive me. You will be able to get to know Adrian better and perhaps hear what he thinks your future might be. Does this sound all right to you dear?"

He mumbled his assent when it occurred to him he might become Adrian's subject--perhaps a private first-class in his army or vampires.

She asked to talk to Alexis. He went to get her but saw the empty tub--passing the bathroom; thinking she was in the bedroom. She wasn't there--he returned to the bathroom--feeling certain she had to be there. He brushed the suds away seeing her lying beneath the surface--her eyes closed--unmoving with no sign of life. He sat on the side of the tub--calling her name when suddenly she opened her eyes beneath the water. She stared wide-eyed at him--with a look of terror on her face!

Slowly she raised her head out of the water when she spat a mouthful of water at him--splashing his face with it. He grabbed her by the hair pulling her up to kiss her--telling her Anastasia wanted to talk to her.

He was about to help her dry off when she waved him off--splashing her way to the telephone--leaving a trail of wet vampire's feet along the way--wiggling her ass suggestively in knowing he was watching her.

He threw on some clothes, wanting to see the superintendent--to see if he could get out of his lease--saying there had been an unexpected illness at home--thinking he would appeal to the super's sense of sympathy.

"When will you be leaving," he asked when Demetri told him by the weekend. The super had him sign some papers saying he felt he could lease it out rather quickly--knowing someone who needed a place right away.

He returned to the apartment when she was still on the phone...

"I want to go out for awhile--I'll be back in a few hours," he said as she nodded to him, holding up a finger for him to wait. He shrugged his shoulders--exhaling deeply--waiting patiently for her to finish her conversation. When she did she came running to him--jumping on him as she hugged him--being as happy as she'd ever been--petting his hair. When he told her he wanted to go out for awhile she said,

"Wait--I want to trim the back of your hair before you leave."

She opened the kitchen drawer taking a pair of scissors--having him turn around so she could take a few snips of his hair-saying it needed to be evened out. When she was done--she took hold of his wrist turning his palm up--as though she was handing him the scissors. Instead she jabbed the scissors into his arm when blood began to squirt everywhere. She quickly moved her mouth to the fountain as she drank his blood for the first time.

"God-damn-it Alexis--what the fuck are you doing?!"

In a few moments and after a few mouthfuls of his blood--she smiled at him with his blood still on her lips when she said,

"Look at your wound fucker!"

He did so--seeing it already beginning to heal as she proudly smiled at him--hugging him, when he realized he was becoming immortal--less human.