Demi Moore Ch. 01

Story Info
Demi stars in her first adult movie.
3.3k words
4.47
104k
29
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 1 SEDUCTION

Although inspired by a well-known movie, the following story is fictional and not intended to depict any actual person or event.

Only known by very wealthy patrons of erotica, situated at an unknown location, a secret archive is guarded by extreme security. Here the Alternative Adult Anal Versions (AAAVs) of several movies are stored. In these alternative versions beautiful female actresses celebrate their sensuality and star in their most secret adult erotic fantasies. Only two copies of these movies are made: one for the female performer and one archival copy. These movies, made in the past, are now digitalized for archival reasons. I used to perform as the male lead in these movies. Now my job is to view these movies from start to end for quality control.

Indecent Nights

“Indecent Nights” was the first AAAV of a well-known soft-core movie. Demi Moore would star, repeating her role in ‘Indecent Proposal’ of the young wife, reluctantly accepting a one million dollar proposal. Only now the movie would concentrate on what really happened behind closed doors, starting at the moment when in the original the movie just faded to black. For the male lead a man was needed who would provide maximum discretion, maximum security and who could also provide maximum erection and penetration. Mike was the obvious candidate. His Roberta Vasquez video-clip was used as a screen test since it nicely showed all his assets. To have maximum secrecy nobody was allowed to know anything about the scenario and Mike had to write it him self.

Mike changed the name of the lead character from “Dee” to “Demi” which made the scenario even more true to life. In his interpretation “Demi” was a woman whose sensuality is gradually unveiled until it blossomed to full bloom. Like any standard adult movie, it would contain five big erotic scenes: “Seduction”, “Passion”, “Persuasion”, “Perversion” and “Ecstasy”. Demi Moore’s husband would direct the movie. He would also handle the remote control of the eight top-of-the-line movie cameras from the control room. For privacy reasons he will be named Hubby.

This is the script, supplemented with Mike’s notes.

1. Seduction

Demi is just flown over by helicopter to the mansion of the man who made the indecent proposal. She is taken to a beautiful bedroom on the second floor, where she lies down for a nap. She is expected in the salon for cocktails at six. When Demi awakes after a short sleep she discovers all her clothes are gone. The closet holds only one evening gown. It is the black evening dress she received earlier as a present from her wealthy host. The gown has a huge cleavage, barely covering the nipples of her breasts. It is flowing out in wide slits all around allowing ever-changing wonderful views of her legs and thighs. Panties are not provided and Demi knows looking for them will be futile.

At six o’clock sharp Demi strides down the stairs and enters the salon where her host is waiting. He pours her a drink and tries to make her comfortable.

“Relax… Don’t be afraid. You will enjoy this!”

“That remains to be seen.” She responds icily.

He smiles and softly caresses her face.

“Don’t be afraid. I promise you. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“It is only sex… not love”

“Suit yourself.”

Again he caresses her beautiful face, but now his hand moves down to her neckline and her shoulders. Demi holds her breath. Then, for only a fraction of a second, his fingers are slipping under the tissue. They are feathery light touching her nipples. Demi hates herself when she feels her nipples getting hard. The flickering in his eyes shows her he noticed it too. It is almost too obvious. Her nipples are almost burning though the fabric of her gown.

He takes her glass.

“Let us retire, to my bedroom.”

Reluctantly Demi accepts his arm he offers her. The spacious stairs are leading to the second floor. With a gesture he invites her to lead the way as he follows a couple of steps behind. Demi knows why. She tries to minimize the swaying of her hips. She tries not to be seductive but she cannot avoid the slits of her evening gown offering spectacular views and vistas of her legs, her thighs and her crotch.

This scene was one of the most teasing of the alternative version. Moving images were presented from my point of view, first in real time, then in slow motion. Demi Moore had great legs, the perfect muscles wonderfully sculptured, obviously the result of hour’s fitness training. And now those legs were moving right before my eyes. All her goods were seductively displayed. Her marvelous thighs looked like statuesque columns and automatically led my eyes to the dark shadow of her bushy garden.

For Demi the stairs seem so large, almost endless. She feels embarrassed the man can just look up her dress to see her most intimate parts. In her nervousness she almost stumbles over the last two steps. She feels his hand, gripping her hip to support her. Demi regains her balance and turns around to thank him. While they face each other in only a fraction of a second his fingers dive in her crotch for just a fleeting touch of her nether lips.

I loved this part of the scenario. Wasn’t it every man’s dirty dream to slip a hand under the skirt of a sexy star like Demi Moore? When my hand went up to her crotch, I could feel the sultry warmth of her thighs. My fingers stayed considerably longer than the scenario described but blame a regular guy to take some advantage of the situation. Fortunately Hubby agreed with me, the time described in the scenario was much too short. Demi was a sensuous woman. I discovered she was considerably wet already and by the time my fingers finally found her outer lips the actress was breathing heavily. Her sex was nicely trimmed inviting me to wander around in her wonderful garden. It also eased my task to find the exquisite flower waiting patiently between her inner lips, just to be touched.

Hurriedly Demi takes the final steps of the stairs. Without a word she follows him to his bedroom. A large round bed, just in the centre, dominates the room; inviting, a vast playground for adult games. There are mirrors everywhere, on all the walls, even at the ceiling. It takes her some minutes before everything sinks in. When she looks at him, he has already taken a seat in the corner. He is scanning her whole body up and down from top to bottom ending at her crotch.

“You are nervous.” His voice is soft and composed.

He is patient, just waiting till she is ready to show some more of her body. The whole upper part of her dress is a complicated cobweb, held together only by a small bow in her neck. Demi knows what he expects from her. Without a word she raises her arms to untie the bow. The feminine, flowing lines of her upper arms melting so beautifully into her torso make for a delightful sight. A moment later the gown gracefully floats down. She wants to bring her arms down.

“Stay like that.” He rasps.

She complies and Demi stands exposed in all her glorious nudity.

Of course I had studied her semi-nude pictures in detail. The pictures always showed her breasts partly hidden. Sometimes inviting and teasing in a deep cleavage, but always at least partly covered. Now I could freely look at them in their nude breathtaking glory, shivering, waiting - waiting to be covered by my hands, the nipples nervously waiting to be teased by my fingers. I was a great admirer of her long, statuesque legs, always shown in poses accentuating their perfect streamline. I had seen those legs moving on the stairs. Now I could watch how those fleshy thighs merged into a mesmerizing Y. I knew it wouldn’t take long before I gently would push those creamy thighs wide open and have my pleasure between them. I had already developed quite a hard-on and could not separate my eyes from her beaver.

“Turn around!”

With her slender arms up in the air, she showed me her attractions from all angles. And quite some attractions were available to admire. The snow-white mountains of her backside were no less appealing than the creamy domes of her front. My gaze must have been too hungry because she became self-conscious, taking refuge on the bed, her hands shielding her main attraction. It was a nice tease considering the sexy actress already agreed to perform all the nasty things with me in the days to come. I raised and started to undress. When I finally let my pants drop, I noticed it was her turn to look hungry.

His penis stands at attention, and what a penis it is, a wide fat trunk, rooted in a curly black bush, saluting her incredible beauty. With a length of well over eight inches and a width of almost two inches at the base, his weapon is quite impressive. Unsupported it bounces up and down. The man approaches the bed, halting in front of her feet. The fat flagpole keeps moving slowly, just pointing in her direction. Demi finds it difficult to turn her eyes away from his proud pole.

“I showed you mine, now show me yours.”

It sounds not unreasonable. She tries to avert his glances and let herself fall down in the cushions. Her breasts are leaping up in the subdued light. Breathing fast Demi waits…but then she opens her thighs as a mute invitation…

She opened her thighs coyly slow while looking me straight in the eyes. It was beautifully acted and very arousing. The pink entrance to her sweet paradise was barely hidden by her chestnut-brown fur. Demi Moore had a beautiful cunt. It was a cunt, unfolding like a flower, opening the gates to the conquering hero. Between her tempting outer lips and her pink, touting inner lips Demi concealed a real gem: a rose-red shining pearl, almost begging to be fingered, or even better: licked by a teasing tongue.

Demi expects the man to overpower her at this moment, to force her to his wishes. It would be awful but she could feel morally superior. Instead his hands start roving over her skin, seeking her weak spots.

Since the scenario was deliberately scanty, it offered me all possibilities for improvisation. The natural thing was to start with those mighty breasts. The bronze minarets defied the laws of gravity by retaining their beautiful shape while lying down in the bed. I encircled them both with my hands, enjoying the abundance of vibrating flesh between my fingers. Next I worked on her nipples, first with the palms of my hands then with my fingers and finally with my mouth. I started my improvisation, licking the rough surface of her areolae, taking the engorged cones between my teeth. Meanwhile I sent my hand on a searching expedition looking for soft spots in her armpit.

Now Demi starts to realize she has to resist a man with considerable expertise, subtlety and experience and she is not able to cope.

“This is not supposed to happen”, she thinks when she feels her body betraying her. She manages to turn her head away when he tries to kiss her but instead she feels his lips in her neck quickly finding the soft spot above her collarbone. He detects other sensitive spots: spots Demi never realized she had before. Like a soft spot underneath her armpit, which he exploits with intense love-bites causing her juices to flow. Desperately Demi realizes she is not able to hide her pleasure anymore. When he takes her breasts in his hands her nipples treacherously swell under the palms of his hands. Her lover then shifts to oral stimulation, combining the soft suction of his mouth with feathery movements of his tongue, alternately afflicting her nipples.

“My god… I am so excited already and he hasn’t touched my sex yet!” She shivers when his mouth leaves her breasts and starts moving southwards.

Before the cunnilingus shots could be made, a good set-up had to be found. For the best position Demi was instructed to put her legs right up in the air, holding her hands in the hollow of her knees. In this position her bottom moved up a little enabling a nice exposure of her most intimate part. Since the pink slit was offered so nicely I started to work right away. Hungrily I lashed my tongue on the intimate jewels hidden in her hairy mouth. I took pride in making a grand tour along her pouting lips to finally end at her swollen clit giving it all the extra attention it deserved. I had my hands free. Fumbling over my head I blindly found her breasts and started fondling them. In a wink Demi Moore had her first small but nice on-screen orgasm, followed by a second and a third.

Unselfishly her wealthy lover brings Demi to a series of nice little orgasms. His body is sliding upwards between her thighs. Demi tries to avoid his gaze, without success. He dips his finger in her soaking cunt, moving it to her lips so she can taste herself - how wet she is downstairs. Demi opens her mouth and starts licking his finger clean. When his mouth is seeking hers again she doesn’t evade him anymore. Her lips open to allow his tongue to enter her wet mouth. At that moment his swollen member invades her sheath in one powerful stroke. Her mouth opens more to utter a cry. However, the sound never leaves her lips because his tongue already fills her mouth. Wildly Demi puts her arms and legs around the body of the man who has entered her already in two places. Foreplay is finished, seduction is completed, it is now time to start fucking.

I thought this part of the scenario had a nice touch. Instead of using one finger, I knew using two to stir her honey pot would be OK. Demi whimpered quite convincingly and her undulating hips would look great on the big screen. When I moved my wet fingers to her lips, she licked the top of my fingers with just the right amount of reluctance to make it very sexy. Everything went so well that I improvised again and shoved my fingers deeper and deeper in her mouth. Reckless I moved my fingers to her cunt for an encore.

“Please…” she whispered in my ear, soft enough to be missed by the mike.

It is always a magical moment when a man enters the warm hospital world of his mate for the very first time. To enter the humid world of a star like Demi Moore was extra magical. I held her legs in a wide-open V, knowing it would make for a great camera shot. I teased my knob against her clit a couple of times until she started squeaking. Only then did I let my cock slide inside. Demi Moore had a hot cunt. I felt a hot ‘washcloth’ closing over my most sensitive flesh. I started to fuck her with long, deep strokes. Although the moaning actress fucked in front of the cameras for the first time, she immediately picked up my rhythm perfectly. With her passionate response she fulfilled all my expectations. My red-hot cock seemed to be dipped in an even hotter, humid furnace. I wouldn’t be surprised if Demi would have a so-called ‘sucking cunt’. Most top porn actresses have such a cunt at their disposal, clinging to an invading moving cock. The cunt wall would movein unisono with the pumping shaft, making for beautiful, exciting moving images.

Demi totally surrenders to the two invaders of her body. Closing her eyes, she is sucking in his tongue, letting the invader duel with her own in a playful game of two darting flames. Her lips are locking in on his. When, after a couple of minutes, they come up for air out of sheer necessity, it is Demi who is taking the initiative for another breathtaking kiss. At the nether part of her anatomy she wraps her legs around his hips. The wet sounds of their mating hips mingle with the raw guttural moans escaping from her throat. She raises her knees higher and higher for deeper penetration of his pumping cock.

Before the take it was agreed that three camera angles would be used. A wide-angle camera to have a shot of the copulating, squirming bodies on the round bed, another to have close-ups of Demi’s face, recording the emotions of the female lead during the mating. Finally a third one focusing on her crack, taking in my rhythmic trusts and my dangling brown balls dancing on her white thighs. Now Hubby added a fourth one, providing close-ups of my pumping cock and her sucking cunt, recording the details of this erotic fuck as close as technically possible.

When I received the sign that everything was in place I gradually increased the tempo and the force of my thrusts. Demi opened her mouth to show her approval with load moans. I felt her breasts grating against my chest, prickling her nipples even more. What a woman! She was a good actress but her passion was completely genuine to me. When I took a break she treated my knob, deep inside her, with soft contractions of her vaginal muscles. She took her knees almost up to her ears. The position not only exposed her bottom to the max, it seemed as if her pleasure channel gripped my cock even tighter. I loved the smacking sounds our fucking produced. Demi was wet, very wet. With each inward stroke I felt her juice overflowing. My joystick was gradually provided with a slimy collar. Hubby eagerly brought this exciting spectacle to the screen in nasty detail. I was certain her creamy slime would make a wonderful contrast to my brown cock. Gasping I withdrew to allow some more shots be taken of those wonderful thighs wide open and her gaping hole, begging to be filled again.

Demi feels so empty. She needs to be re-filled so badly. She grabs her ankles and brings them wide above her head in a gesture of total surrender.

“Don’t let me beg for it” she thinks. “Please”

In the mirror placed at the ceiling just for the purpose lovers in the bed can observe themselves in their love-play, Demi doesn’t see a woman reluctantly willing to participate in the mating game. She sees herself grabbing her ankles, an open V and at the top her slit wide open: she sees a woman in heat, offering herself in an obscene way to be thoroughly and deeply fucked. Then her cunt is solidly filled and his hot rod is moving between her cunt walls again. His engorged member keeps swelling inside her. She starts kissing him in abandon passion, pushing her voluminous breasts against his hairy chest over and over again as if she wants to punish them for their treachery.

After I reentered her I felt Demi was rapidly approaching her orgasm. I rubbed my cock dome more and more against her clit and that brought her nicely over the edge. During her frenzy I screwed myself deeper and deeper in her contracting tunnel. I felt how the muscles of her cunt clinched and expanded around me. With a loud groan I emptied my balls in her accommodating receptacle. My ejaculation was so copious that the continuously recording third camera showed how my creamy slime was pressed outside between my thick shaft and her enclosing cunt wall. When I withdrew from her, a thick glob of sperm slowly flowed from her dripping cunt.

Demi Moore, the famous star, had experienced her first on-camera cream pie.

Please vote and use the public comment. Would you like to see a complete cycle be published? For maximal enjoyment of the story it is recommended to see the movie ‘Indecent Proposal’ on video or DVD.

I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.