Demi Moore Ch. 02

Story Info
Demi shows her oral skills.
3.2k words
4.48
58.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DEMI MOORE CH 2. PASSION

Although inspired by a well-known movie, the following story is fictional and not intended to depict any actual person or event.

Only known by very wealthy patrons of erotica, situated at an unknown location, a secret archive is guarded by extreme security. Here the Alternative Adult Anal Versions (AAAVs) of several movies are stored. In these alternative versions beautiful female actresses celebrate their sensuality and star in their most secret adult erotic fantasies. Only two copies of these movies are made: one for the female performer and one archival copy. These movies, made in the past, are now digitalized for archival reasons. I used to perform as the male lead in these movies. Now my job is to view these movies from start to end for quality control.

The first part of ‘Indecent Nights’ was published earlier. This is the script of the second part, supplemented with Mike’s notes.

2. Passion

It is one hour later. Demi has freshened up. Her lover is still sleeping. She has put on one of his shirts and walks to the balcony terrace. The darkness has set in but it is still warm outside. The sultry evening wind caresses the lower part of her body that was tingling so agreeably not long ago. She considers her situation. Thinking about her wild mating lets her shiver in after-fuck delight. Minutes pass. When she returns to the terrace she finds her seducer awake. He is still naked but miraculously the bed is freshly made. He looks at her with his roguish, endearing smile. Nothing is said. He just looks at her heavenly triangle, barely covered by his shirt. She notices he already developed a respectable erection.

“You win” Her voice is soft but clear.

“Didn’t you enjoy it?”

Demi gulps, but her decision is already made. She remembers her sensations when she had her orgasm. For the first time since her arrival at the mansion, she smiles.

“Yes…”. Her voice is firm. “I enjoyed it.”

Slowly his shirt slips away from her shoulders. Again she stands ready for him, available, sensual, and naked. She notices his full erection rising sheer up from his loins; trembling, challenging, arrogant, inviting. She remembers how it felt having this totem pole fill her cunt. Her shame has evaporated; her desire has returned.

“He refuels quickly,” she thinks as she walks to the edge of the bed. Demi halts just before his wide-open legs. She takes a couple of seconds and then bends over his erection, slipping the cute red strawberry on top into her mouth.

Demi Moore was bent forward, her hands resting on the bed, legs spread in a wide inverted V. causing her bottom to point skyward as her mouth was filled by the oversized mushroom I offered her. Hubby had ample opportunity for excellent pornographic shots. The camera started at her twin cheeks: creamy white and seductive. Between the magnificent rising moons the dark, tempting crevice invited to be explored by a finger, a tongue, or a cock. Agonizingly slow the eye of the camera moved downwards to the entrance of her cunt. The razor-sharp pictures of the glistening pink slit opening with the frayed edge were so sensational that they remained in view for quite some time. Then the camera moved further downwards, to the erotic attractions between the columns of the inverted V. First the lens focused on the dangling udders; two inverted vibrantly moving fleshy domes. This was followed by the undisputable highlight: the moment the lens changed focus to concentrate on another action. First, very hazy, the images soon focused to sharp close-ups of Demi’s sucking lips moving up and down as a red corona over the mighty column of flesh. The perfectly ridged lips over the thick bluish veins were shown in amazing detail.

This erotic spectacle was displayed for quite some time. The camera never seemed to have enough of these titillating images: the open crack and then the ruby-red lips applying suction to the impressive purple helmet. Her tongue hungrily slipping under the swollen ridge, sweeping and sucking away all available cream cheese. When the sucking lips would be in focus, the pink crack faded to hazy images. Without changing the camera position the movie diptych alternately showed either Demi’s open crack or her red lips around the thick phallus.

I could have blown my wad in her mouth then and there, but I am a professional. What’s more, I was sure the best was yet to come. Demi did a terrific blowjob on my overheated cock. The pressure of her mouth on the thickest and broadest part of my cock felt extremely tight. Obviously the brunette was not used having to chew such a real big sausage but the sample specimen surely whetted her appetite. I thought some appreciation and encouragement from my side was appropriate.

My hands ruffled her hair playfully. I felt her body preparing for what was to come. Then I pushed her head down a little, keeping it in place for some moments. Her head started to go up and down, moving in a slow and steady rhythm. I already had the music in mind for the soundtrack of this scene of ‘yes-nodding’. After a while I intensified the rhythm of her mouth by matching movements of my hips; pushing up every time her lips went down. I felt compelled to give her the chance to earn her place among the legendary deep-throat actresses. With one of her down-strokes I not only pushed her head to the limit but also kept it in place a little longer. Being a fine actress. Demi Moore performed her part perfectly with some very convincing peeping and squeaking, while wobbling her ass wildly. She also picked up a perfect technique, curling her lips so she could slurp in some air between her lips and my shaft. With each repeat performance she squeaked a little louder.

I rose from the bed for her final masterpiece. There was no need to bend her over to an uncomfortable position. She just knelt down for me and opened her mouth. Gently I placed my hands in her neck, slowly caressing the fuzzy hairs in her neck. The lovely actress knew what was coming. I thought it would be a nice touch to let the tension grow. I felt the tempo of her breath increasing while I let her wait a little. By the time I took a firm grip of her head her mouth was almost watering with desire.

With her head between my hands I just pulled her face to me, plunging my cock in her warm wetness. Demi tried to move her head a little by herself but I held her in an iron grip from which she could never escape. She knew it and I suspected she loved it. First she was squeaking loudly and she moved her arms as helplessly as a flying bird in trouble. Soon she quieted down and before I knew I felt her hand reaching between my legs, scraping her fingernails playfully though my hairy sacs. Whoa, this lady had her own way to strike back! I wondered if the camera would show the muscle movements in her neck and her cheeks. Inside her mouth she was taking control of my cock. I had the feeling a plunger was sucking all the blood from my proud member. It was amazing. Thinking I would find out my whole dick was sucked off I decided to play it safe so I called a time out and lay down on the bed.

When Demi rises from her kneeling position she can be proud. Again his penis stands at attention; a fat phallus all for her. The yearning young woman slowly crawls over the bed, her eyes glued to this magnificent man-meat. Without any shames she confronts him, looking him straight in the eye. Squatting over his loins, she takes her destiny in her own hands and quietly sits down on the seat, reserved for her only. Slowly she puts her bottom in gear, cautiously hopping on the fat end of his erect penis. She raises her hands to her neck, granting her lover the full view of her bouncing breasts and the piercing nipples. He reaches for her, warming the weighty exotic fruits in his hands. Her eye closed in rapture Demi rides him like a nude amazon.

In reality my scenario didn’t give a star actress like Demi Moore enough credit. When she crawled on the bed she was breathing hard, her face determined, moving like a cat-like predator, her eyes hungrily fixed at my hot dog like she would wolf it down in one bite. I almost had the urge to protect my crown jewels with my hands.

For the penetration-shot Hubby had two camera angles available for the direct action: one for my erection and one for Demi’s impressive bottom cheeks. A third soft focus camera was directed at her classic face to show her emotions while she was fucked. The sequence of this scene started with a shot of her cheeks; creamy, firm, enticing. From the dark cleft between the magnificent moons the pink cleft surfaces, opened invitingly. The picture was so sharply focused that it could show the fluid of her desire visibly dripping from her cunt.

An elegant, slender fingered hand entered the picture, the nails perfectly groomed and polished. The fingers lovingly folded over a massive erection, bringing the glistening purple crown nearer to the slobbering slit. Then the wide screen was divided in to a split screen. Demi’s face, immersed in an erotic trance, appeared on the left. The right part of the screen remained dominated by the perfect curves of her bottom, slowly gyrating. When her pink crack totally engulfed the purple knob her mouth opened in an almost jubilant cry of pleasure. As I suspected Demi Moore indeed had a ‘sucking cunt’ at her disposal. Every time my erection moved outwards, her sucking cunt-walls were clinging on to me, seemingly never letting me go. The sensitive pink helmet of my pole was treated to a languid, gripping, wet caress each time it moved; I could feel it. The cherishing of my knob made me writhe and wince as an eel. She began to ride me faster and faster.

“Holy, Moly.” I whispered when I saw her shaking breasts.

I remember when I saw the movie for the first time and watched Demi’s mighty mounds starting to shake in an overwhelming undulating movement. To have a full, unobstructed view of her tantalizing tits on the big screen was sensational. Seeing those firm puddings quaking and shaking in carnal rhythm, accompanied by pounding drums, was a spectacle to behold. Eventually the images of Demi’s ecstatic face, her breasts flopping up and down in slow motion, and my brown shaft pistoning in and out between her fleshy columns were craftily edited into an erotic, sensually stimulating mixture. When the female star enjoyed her pulsating orgasm, the glistening fluid around the penis shaft showed how realistic and intense she experienced it.

When Demi awakens from her post orgasm fog she notices his full erection is still embedded in her lap. He has watched her awakening. She reads a deep desire in his eyes. The living, warm flesh, in her after a quiet interlude seems to show some activity again. Demi thinks back of her last dazzling orgasm. It is his turn now... and she has to deliver.

“What do you want from me?” she asks hoarsely.

He smiles.

“You have the most beautiful face and the most seductive mouth I have ever seen.”

“You paid for it, use it!”

She cannot believe she said that but it is too late to undo her words.

He doesn’t need any more encouragement. His mouth screws itself on hers. Again Demi returns his kiss in complete surrender. They remain busy with their tongues and their lips for quite some time, increasingly intense and passionate. When her lover breaks off the contact, it is only to arrange Demi on the bed in a way he can fully enjoy her mouth. Moments later she lays fully stretched out on the bed, her head dangling backwards over the edge. When the man moves over right before her, with his penis fully erect, she understands his intentions. And if she has any doubts they certainly disappear when he playfully taps his magic wand against her mouth. Her mouth opens obediently, first trying to capture the bulbous head, later waiting patiently till the warm pulsating flesh moves in.

Demi welcomes the corpulent invader with slow rotations of her sucking lips. Gradually the thick protuberance moves inwards allowing her lips to pamper the shaft too. She becomes aware of the sheer proportion of the sex apparatus that has taken over her mouth. Her lips reach no farther than an inch past the corona of the bulbous head. Demi proved already she can do much better. Steady but determined, the massive flesh pole slides in deeper and deeper. The man has full confidence in her recently acquired breathing technique.

Demi never had oral sex in this position. She realizes her experience in this will increase considerably the coming half hour. The young woman is a natural and quickly learns to relax her throat. Now and then the penis is withdrawn to give her some rest. During these intermissions she can amuse herself with two hairy balls. The precious treasures alternately are rubbed against her nose and introduced in her mouth. They feel heavy and smell sweaty. The penetrating aroma of dry mating sweat intoxicates her senses and excites her even more. With gusto she nibbles in his wrinkled sacs.

Demi learns fast as can be expected. Her white neck tightens as she takes in more and more flesh in her throat. When his swinging balls bump into her face, she knows she reached the terminal. Now she is going to be fucked in her mouth... again a First. Once she saw an adult movie with a blonde, her head backwards in almost the same position, as a fat penis was filling her mouth. Demi shivers, remembering the moment the man was cumming; how the blonde took the splashes of sperm right in her face and how the blonde cleaned his fire engine afterwards. Is she shivering in disgust, or in anticipation? She really doesn’t know.

Demi lay down on the bed, her head dangling backwards over the foot, just as the script described. The image from the camera behind my legs just showed her dangling head en face. The selected lens in the camera favored the size of my cock, increasing the magnitude of the silhouette appearing above her. Her make-up artist had done a terrific job. Her lips were perfectly groomed in a sensual red, glistening under the light. They opened slightly when the purple helmet of my joystick made contact. You could tell Demi Moore was a terrific actress. She moaned softly “ooooh... oooh...”, yet her lips opened slightly; enough to softly massage my hot bulb.

I must confess I was not a great actor. I was supposed to take it slow and easy, allowing for languorous romantic shots. Instead, when I felt her lips nibbling at the head of my dick, I just started fucking her face. Then I saw her trembling breasts; two mountains of flesh, just for the taking. I took each of them in my hand, kneaded them… just like a baker kneading his dough. Man, it felt amazing. I had her nipples rubbing against the palms of my hands. The sensation sent an electric shock through my balls. I couldn’t restrain myself any longer. Even when I fucked her mouth with deep wild strokes, her tongue continued working on me. She had such a hot mouth; I felt my balls dancing on her face. Her hot breath swayed over my crotch and I fucked her mouth like a madman. The good thing was I didn’t cum directly. I just kept going… going… going…

“Fffuck…!!!”

The shots Hubby took when I was busy fucking his wife’s mouth were burning hot anyway. Much later I had the opportunity to see them: very raw, very authentic. (You bet they were…!). Demi became increasingly restless under the rhythmic invasion of her mouth. Her hips went up and down and her legs were sliding restlessly over the sheets till she suddenly expressed all her bottled up delight. With a jubilant muffled cry she brought her legs upwards in a wide-open V. The shots of her ‘open beaver’ showing close-up views of her drooling cunt, were both spectacular and obscene.

It was crunch time. I felt my cum boiling in my balls. In the script this episode followed one hour after the first episode. In reality each episode was shot one week after another. So the past seven days I had been churning a considerable stock of my love milk in my balls, ripening till it could be dropped in a convenient dark cavern, at a convenient moment. That moment was NOW! Her rotating, sucking grip on my noble parts finally brought me to my high point. Bubbling, my wad worked itself up to the burning head of my fire hose.

Most porn actors produce about six sperm splurges when they come; well known male stars reach eight or nine. When we talked about the script, Demi was informed that my average count was twelve strong splurges. In many porn movies actresses refuse to take a full facial and the male actors therefore divert their splurges. Because it is considered a sign of complete surrender when a woman takes her lover’s sperm right in the face, the director and the female lead agreed to end this scene with a full facial. It would be completely functional and would increase the credibility of the storyline considerably. This artistic understanding was explicitly put in writing as part of the contract. Demi Moore was asked to OK this decision by putting her initials near the text in the contract where the twelve facial sperm splurges were mentioned. Everything is OK when eccentric stars arrange for their bedroom home entertainment but you better be certain they didn’t changed their minds and you get yourself sued. When Demi put her initials on the contract she avoided my eyes and I imagined seeing a blush creeping up in her face.

Anyway, when I freed my cock from her greedy lips, Demi closed her eyes and looked serene. Seeing her angelic face waiting for me, I exploded like a volcano. My cock fired like a cannon loaded with cum. Right on target the first splash of thick slimy goo hit her right in her face, just off her nose. Wave after wave I let thick globs of goo fly all over her beautiful face. This episode ended with a close-up of her face, plastered with turbid slime spattered from her hair till her breasts.

Demi Moore, the famous star, had experienced her first on-camera full facial!

Please vote and use the public comment. I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.