Demi Moore Ch. 03

Story Info
Demi does anal after gentle persuasion.
3k words
4.35
61.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi Moore Ch 3. Persuasion

Although inspired by a well-known movie, the following story is fictional and not intended to depict any actual person or event.

Only known by very wealthy patrons of erotica, situated at an unknown location, a secret archive is guarded by extreme security. Here the Alternative Adult Anal Versions (AAAVs) of several movies are stored. In these alternative versions beautiful female actresses celebrate their sensuality and star in their most secret adult erotic fantasies. Only two copies of these movies are made: one for the female performer and one archival copy. These movies, made in the past, are now digitalized for archival reasons. I used to perform as the male lead in these movies. Now my job is to view these movies from start to end for quality control.

The first two parts of 'Indecent Nights' were published earlier. This is the script of the third part, supplemented with Mike's notes.

3 Persuasion

Demi takes a warm shower to wash off the telling evidence of their lovemaking. She looks at her watch. It is 11 pm: the night is still young. She shivers realizing she made passionately love twice. She finds a card on her bed.

"I am in the salon downstairs."

Next to the card she finds some light-hearted lingerie. All black... all transparent... A long housecoat... a bra... fishnet stockings... a garter... A panty is missing, as usual. However, high heel shoes are provided. When she has finished her make-up, she walks down the stairs.

In the salon the fire is burning and a bottle of wine is opened. Her host has put on a housecoat.

"I am glad to see you."

"I didn't need to come."

"Exactly."

"Do you like wine?"

"I followed a wine course, some time ago."

"What did you learn?"

"They taught me how to enjoy a glass of wine. To inhale the bouquet before tasting."

When he pours her a glass his eyes candidly explore her body.

"Santé!"

It is a premium Napa Valley Cabernet with a perfect bouquet. The wine gradually calms her down. It almost seems like a regular date. Suddenly romantic music is filling the air.

"Shall we dance?"

Demi doesn't answer but when he approaches and offers his arm, she silently accepts. She shivers when she feels his arms around her. His body is warm and instinctively she moves nearer to him. She is barely surprised he is developing an erection again. Putting his finger under her chin, he forces her to look up and then kisses her tenderly. Demi feels her body reacting.

"What is wrong with me? I already had an orgasm twice. At home I would just have a nice sleep."

She feels cheap. After two seismic orgasms she lets him turning her on again. Didn't he have enough fun for his one million dollars? She remembers her face in the mirror, plastered with dripping goo. She also remembers overhearing a crude joke of some guy in a bar about applying his private night cream brand to his girlfriend's face and the hilarious laughter of his drunken friends (men can be such pigs!). My gawd, it took ages to wash it all from her face. And the smell! She has the feeling she can still scent his cum. It's even worse: remembering it excites her. She has the familiar gnawing feeling in her stomach. Gradually his kisses are getting more intense. Demi doesn't think anymore. Overwhelmed by an unknown eagerness she never experienced before, she returns his kisses with gusto. As always he reads her like an open book. She hates it!

"Strip...!"

"Why doesn't she just say No.?"

Instead she takes a chair, raises one leg and starts unrolling one of her fishnet stockings. She knows very well she offers open house of her crotch.

"I am teasing him... I am showing him all my stuff... I am crazy..."

For a woman it is difficult to show any shame to a man when she already accepted his sperm in her cunt and in her face. As an experienced stripper Demi clears her legs from her stockings, followed by the garter and her bra. She stands naked on her high heels. To continue her tease she turns her bottom toward him, spreads her legs to show him her inverted V and then bends forwards, leaning on the chair. Looking below her breasts she sees he has taken off his housecoat, nursing a sizable erection. When he approaches Demi prepares for the inevitable penetration.

I had fucked Demi Moore twice already but I could never have enough seeing her in those flimsy outfits showing all her attractions so clear, so reachable you had the feeling you could just touch them. Then she started to strip. I saw immediately she was quite a talent. It didn't surprise me Demi made a movie "Striptease" a couple of years later. In fact, for her strip scene she chose a tune she would use in the movie too. She started unrolling those sexy fishnet stockings. With each movement I could see the pink lips of her cunt opening slightly. Annie Lenox was singing her song.

"I believe in love alone"

"I believe in the procreation"

"I believe in the good vibration"

She lifted one leg high and I could see her complete procreation workshop... I believe in procreation too and if I had it my way we would have started just then. When she had shed all her flimsy stuff she was naked except her high heels which I considered a nice touch. Demi had wonderful calves and I made a mental note to do something nice with those muscular bundles. When she turned her back to me, I automatically looked at her ass. I had a great development plan for this area, but the script demanded from me to seek something else temporarily.

Again he surprises her. It is not a cock sliding into her cunt, but a finger. Gasping she lets him play with her. His finger feels so good, her bottom makes circular movements in delight. Suddenly Demi feels vulnerable. For him she is just a sex toy he can play with at will.

"It is cold."

She escapes from his fingers en lies down at the hearth fire. A sense of shame overtakes her. She turns her back to him to cover her excitement. She avoids his eyes, not willing to be stripped physically as well as spiritually. She rolls over to her stomach and hides her face in her arms. Suddenly she feels his mouth in her back of her neck, slowly sliding down along her back. He reads her so well he is making a detour to kiss her soft spot underneath her armpit."This is not fair." She thinks.He has perfectly remembered how to exploit her sensuous body and let her juices flow. Demi knows she is lost. It will take not long before her body will be twisting and turning, begging to be fucked. His mouth still is sliding down. Demi starts trembling when he spreads her bottom cheeks, his mouth following the crack in between...

"He is not going to..."

This was supposed to be the romantic part of this episode. The image of the beautiful actress with her impeccable smooth skin, stretched out on the carpet before the fireplace, her trembling bottom in the air, offering her brown intimate treasure to receive some tender loving care was most romantic but surely no less obscene. Demi had a prime grade behind. When the director gave me the sign to proceed I immediately took a dive between her two fascinating seat cushions. I had to consider the lighting. Each wrinkle of her puckered rose had to appear in full close-up. Demi was a sweetheart and had prepared herself for this scene, just for me. I smelled the aroma of Chanel 5 she had sprayed around her ass! How considerate. I showed my appreciation by sending my tongue out for a quest along her anal rim; first a trek clockwise and then counter-clockwise...

She feels his warm breath between her cheeks. Her body starts shaking when she feels his tongue on her tiny hole. She tries to say "No!" But the word never leaves her throat. He just continues working on her, sucking... licking at the forbidden gate. Demi howls in delight. By now he has buried his face between her cushions, increasing the intensity of his caresses.

"I have never done it that way."

His response is just gently pushing his middle finger against her ass.

"No, no, please!"

I always wondered how it would feel to give a beautiful lady the finger. Not symbolically from the safety of the car in reaction to some stupid driving, but in the flesh with two trembling sexy cheeks right before your eyes. I was so used just feeling the air when I gave somebody the finger. How would it feel to feel the finger being surrounded by humid warmth; to feel vibrant, female flesh reacting to its touch? I soon would find out. Her whispered pleas sounded very sexy. For a start I slipped the first phalanx of my middle finger past her anal ring.

"Please... please. You are hurting me!"

She kept moaning and whining while we struggled. Ultimately I managed to roll myself on her back with my face over her bottom, half leaning on her hips; quite a different 69. I found our struggle quite arousing, especially when I ended up widespread above her with her head between my thighs and my balls tickling the back of her neck. My cock must have been located next to her cheek and I guess she had a good sniff of my groin. Demi Moore was well trained but I was a bodyguard for some time and with my weight pressing on her, she had no chance. I guess it was her natural womanly reflex to start moaning and whining.

I resumed my activities at the point I took a time-out. The camera high between her feet captured my activities in full detail. In my position my field of action could be lighted perfectly. I spread her cheeks, slipped the first phalanx of my middle finger past her anal ring, then the second and finally the third carefully applying some pressure when a joint passed her sphincter. It would loosen her up a little more. Demi was sobbing softly but the proceedings went fine.

"Relax!"

I succeeded introducing a second finger and let both fingers rotate in her asshole. It felt wonderful and I did it nice and slowly. I did it all for Demi. You should never hurry when you are stretching a lady's ass. When her moaning was load and continuous I knew she was nicely stretched and ready.

Demi expects he will take her ass right now but the man has other plans. He turns her on her back and straddles her face, his cock cocked.

"I want to fuck your mouth first."

Demi understands he wants to have his penis wet and slimy for the big invasion. He let her work on his erection by herself but gradually takes over the lead.

"Hands up high. Your mouth only!"

He holds her wrists above her head while he starts deep-fucking her mouth. It works quite efficiently; her saliva starts drooling in a minute.

"Do you like the smell of my crotch?"

Demi doesn't understand how he can hit her button again. She always uses nice perfumes when she freshens herself. It is supposed to be her first line of defense, to keep those smelly guys far from her. And yet, yes, she likes the smell of manly sweat. But she is not going to answer his question. There is a limit a girl is willing to admit. Instead Demi just reaches her mouth to suck at one of his balls. The man is quick to exploit his advance. Soon her nose is buried in his hairy balls, forcing her to breath in the aroma of his crotch. With her arms unable to move, Demi gives up any pretense of resistance. She moans and groans in pleasure, wildly rubbing her thighs against each other in the hope to obtain some friction against her clit. He releases her wrists freeing his hand to reach behind him. Desperate Demi opens her thighs, hoping he will stroke her there. "Yesss..." His touch is beautiful, delicate, and subtle. She wants more! He lets her work to earn her perks. Slowly he guides her sucking mouth from the sweat-forest along the grand canyon to the rim of his crater. Approvingly he brushes through her hair, softly whispering his instructions.

"First clockwise... now counter-clockwise! Excellent, Now again!"

Every time she completes her trip along the rim, she feels his hand lovingly closing over her clit. Rarely Demi has been so turned on by foreplay.

When I talked with Hubby about this scene, he told me that Demi Moore in reality liked her men sweaty too. He was not too specific but I guessed being a little smelly wouldn't hurt too. With this useful information, I seriously prepared for this scene. I didn't shower the two days preceding the shoot and did some jogging a half hour before. When I straddled her face to let her enjoy the benefits of my preparation, Demi realized she was betrayed.

"Bastards... bastards!" She moaned, her voice muffled by my hairy sac in her mouth.

Demi was getting wild, hungrily diving into my crotch, burying her nose in my crack. We were rolling over the carpet like some horny teenagers. I didn't have to do too much. Of course I encouraged her, sometimes pushing her a little deeper in the crevices of the dark road that led from my sweaty liberty bells to my shadowy rose garden. Demi Moore surely was a hot cunt! Like a young puppy she lapped up the sweat from my crotch. I just lay back, pulled up my knees and enjoyed. She didn't stop when she reached my pucker. I didn't have to whisper her any instructions either. She instinctively made the circle route over and over.

But so much for fun and games, now we had to take care of serious business! I got up, threw a cushion from my chair on the carpet and walked around till I stood behind her bottom. The dark crack between the seat cushions was beckoning my burning erection to reach home plate.

"On your hands and knees!"

I knelt down behind her to spread her cheeks. Now the moment was there, Demi suddenly panicked, crawling away, trying to escape. She did not expect I had her exit route totally covered. Before she knew I put a hand in the back of her neck and pushed her face deep in the cushion. My knees moved in between her thighs, freeing the driveway to her rear entrance. Demi thrashed about but laying flat with her belly on the carpet, her neck in an iron grip, there was no way out. She clenched her jaws when she felt my pressure on her anus increasing. I forced my cock in, centimeter by centimeter, inch by inch. Demi let out a raw cry, her hands clawing in the carpet, her lower legs flailing wildly in the air. It would look sensational on the big screen, especially when edited with some close-ups of her face.

With foresight I specially chose a soft cushion to sit on when Demi did her striptease. Let's say I did it because I didn't want to wet the chair. It was the same cushion I picked up to push her face in. The more she opened mouth to shout, the more she would be stunned by my mesmerizing personal perfume... I ruthlessly continued my way, seeking her dark depths. I was convinced this hot lady ultimately would experience more pleasure than pain from this penetration. She wouldn't mind to take some domination. I felt her pleasure growing. I kept fucking her stretching asshole more and more. When I cautiously pulled out slowly, she showed a very attractive gape which would look very cute on the screen. Routinely I repeated my trick to obtain some spare shots, dipping my dick in the hole a couple of times and then showing the empty crater to the camera.

"Do you like it?" I asked to have some dialogue.

"Bastard!"

I took this as a "Yes". Therefore I gaped her a third time. This time I let the gape last a long time. Those modern high-end mini camera's were so sophisticated I knew they could show the red folds of her rectum inside.

Again I pumped my cock in her ass, this time a little faster, hurrying to the Happy End (pun intended!). Inside her anal channel my shaft felt completely surrounded by her clinching heat. Outside, the base of my shaft was enclosed by the abundant warmth of her cheeks. I furiously fucked her ass, diving in her narrow, burning chute, again and again. My orgasm was very near. In my explorations of her sex I pretty much had an idea where her G-spot was located. I changed the angle of my penetration, my rounded mushroom seeking for that particular spot... And then I hit the jackpot.

Demi Moore seemed to be struck by lightning. She yelled and shouted, her hips rearing up like mad. Feeling like a cowboy on a rodeo I had to hang on for dear life. I felt her hair flowing though my fingers. I gripped her locks, yanking her head to me. At the same time I ejaculated deep in her twitching, twisting body. Her sphincter milked me. She was moaning and sobbing when she felt the electric heat slowly ebbing away. I saw her arms moving, trying to hold it, to stop it from escaping her. I felt beat and let myself slide from her heaving body. Her sphincter continued to contract, even after I pulled out, releasing the slow flow of my turbid slime.

Demi Moore, the famous star, had experienced her first on-camera anal cream pie...

Please vote or use the public comment. I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.