Demi Moore Ch. 04

Story Info
Demi brings cock from her ass to her mouth.
3.5k words
4.62
59.1k
14
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi Moore Ch. 4 Perversion

Although inspired by a well-known movie, the following story is fictional and not intended to depict any actual person or event.

Only known by very wealthy patrons of erotica, situated at an unknown location, a secret archive is guarded by extreme security. Here the Alternative Adult Anal Versions (AAAVs) of several movies are stored. In these alternative versions beautiful female actresses celebrate their sensuality and star in their most secret adult erotic fantasies. Only two copies of these movies are made: one for the female performer and one archival copy. These movies, made in the past, are now digitalized for archival reasons. I used to perform as the male lead in these movies. Now my job is to view these movies from start to end for quality control.

The first three parts of 'Indecent Nights' were published earlier. This is the script of the fourth part, supplemented with Mike's notes.

4. Perversion

The following morning her host takes Demi with him on his Harley-Davidson for a picnic breakfast out in the desert. She receives a black leather outfit with high boots, almost reaching to her groin, an open jacket and a top, barely covering her breasts. By this time she is almost used to being without her panties. When she mounts the motorbike to sit behind him, the leather seat directly rubs against her crotch. It doesn't fail to bring her in the right mood. They leave Vegas, driving northwards and soon they leave the freeway. He is quite familiar with the area and after a half hour drive he finds them a nice location with some trees, remote and quiet. Breakfast under the trees brings oysters, caviar and champagne, quite a combination to titillate the senses.

"Do you like butter?" he asks when he offers her toast for her caviar.

"I never take butter, I like everything pure"

They chat but when the last glass of champagne is finished, her host doesn't try to break the following silence.

"What do you want for me to do?" Demi asks.

I thought this script the hottest of all the episodes so far. Imagine Demi Moore in a black leather outfit with boots ending at the top of her thighs and a jacket so short it barely covered her bottom. When she bended over, I could see her pubic hair shimmer between her thighs. After we finished the champagne I walked Demi to the Harley Davidson.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked unsuspectingly. That was my cue.

I put my hand in the back of her neck and unceremoniously pushed her face on the backseat of the Harley Davidson. I pulled my zip open and fingered her anus.

"You bastard... Not again!"

"The second time is always better," I said.

From our earlier shoots I guessed the sexy star actually enjoyed some pain and domination. Of course I did wet my knob but when I managed to pass her sphincter, I released the brakes and just launched myself full throttle into her dark depth. Demi yelled and cried out loud but there was not a chance anyone would hear her. I had personally selected the spot myself and a perimeter of security was laid out around our spot. Demi's ass was made for fucking. Her bottom was a bouncy bumper for the carnal collisions with my loins. It didn't take long before I observed the magical metamorphosis from a lamenting lady shouting "no, no, no..." to a moaning nympho hissing "yes, yes, yes...".

Fucking a beauty directly in the ass, without any oral of vaginal foreplay, is considered extremely arousing in the porn industry, leading to suggestive titles as "Straight to the A" and "For your Ass only". Going straight for Demi's ass made this scene delightfully obscene from the start! Fucking Demi in her black leather outfit was quite arousing anyway. Fondling her breasts under her jacket without even seeing them, gave me an exciting feeling of being dirty. Demi probably felt my cock swelling more and more, stretching her ass to never reached dimensions. Her knees went weak and she almost stumbled making me think it would be better to move over our physical exercises to another area.

Demi went on all fours on the cloth we used for our picnic. I noticed my initial ass-fuck already had opened up a nice gape. A gape is an anus remaining wide-open after penetration, by that time usually encircled by a purple swollen rim. In pornland a beautiful gape is rated very highly and a great asset (pun intended). Hubby was very busy focusing on the attractive specimen I had drilled. Fucking outdoors always has a special charm, being surrounded by nature and all its fresh air. Looking at her gape, Demi probably would enjoy the fresh air much more than me. I took a position standing with my legs spread and my dangling cock over Demi's exposed bottom. The screen would show her open gape like a hungry mouth and my intimidating erection dangling over it like a sword of Damocles. I let my purple plum touch her swollen rim, routinely the sign for the female lead to produce some intelligent dialogue.

"Fuck me... fuck me in my ass!" Demi said in a muffled voice.

I did just that, massaging her ass walls with my pumping prick. Demi sobbed in delight. Looking down I saw my fat prick sawing in and out her puckered hole. Using strict beauty standards her hips might be considered too wide, her thighs too fleshy, her bottom cheeks too big. However, using strict fucking standards her assets (pun intended) had to be considered perfect. The muscles of her hips outside felt taut and firm under my fingers. The muscles of her ass inside felt hot and firm around my cock. Watching her beautiful body twisting and twirling in delight, an idea flashed through my mind.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled them back to me until it lifted her shoulders from the ground. When I leaned backwards, our bodies came in perfect balance although we never even tried to rehearse this. It was an inspired improvisation but Hubby immediately picked up our new position. I saw the results much later and found them no less than sensational. With her torso up like a figurehead, the mighty breasts were moving in full swing, while my loins were hammering in her backside. The cameras didn't miss the slightest detail. The triangular skin around her anus transformed itself into a brown chute each time my cock disappeared into her abyss. The neighboring cunt-walls slightly went up and down too, proving the dark depth was overstuffed considerably. The glistening swollen clit and the watery fluid leaking from the unused crack showed how excited the owner was. Her beautiful classical face was distorted in passion. Her torso was soaked in sweat.

When the urgency was too much to bear, I turned her on her back. Her legs, still in her high black boots, scissored open and clasped me high around my shoulders. Her anus was gaping wide now. I just dove in to reach home base and emptied my balls in her bowels.

Exhausted Demi and her host are lying side by side.

"That was perverse"

"You had a nice orgasm too"

Demi doesn't react. His cock, still semi-erect, is covered by their love juices. She reaches over to pick up a Kleenex.

"Let me clean your cock"

The man just watches her.

"I prefer you lick it clean..."

Demi cannot believe her ears. When he moves sideways she can see his penis up close.

"No... o, no...! Please."

He looks around him and opens a small jar of caviar. With a small spoon he applies some of the black stuff on his purple crown.

"It will taste salty," He says, offering his dick like he is serving her another toast

Demi's thoughts are swirling through her head. When she first met him, she found him intriguing and even charming. When he made his indecent proposal she found him a real jerk. She couldn't stand his arrogant smile! Even when financial circumstances led her to accept his offer she still found herself morally superior. Last night this moral superiority evaporated when she showed how she enjoyed their fuck. But now...! Even a call girl wouldn't be asked to do something like that! He just treated her like a w...!

"This is nasty"

Yet... That porn movie she watched. What was the name, yes, 'ATM machines', that's what it was. One of the girls was that beautiful brunette. She was fucked in the ass and took the cock from her ass right in her mouth. Not from one guy, but from three different guys! Three different cocks, from her ass straight to her mouth! She seemed to like it, but she was acting of course. It was all acting!

"This is nasty" Demi repeats herself.

Hesitatingly she gives his knob a lick, just enough to swipe the caviar off his prick.

"You can do better than that"

When she looks up Demi sees that smile of him again. She shivers. Again he puts some caviar on his prick, now just below the sunken ridge. Demi doesn't what to think of it, anymore. Her eyes just focus on the tiny heap of small dark granules.

"This is really nasty," once again repeating herself, almost in a trance. Then the head of his dick disappears in her mouth, revoking all her earlier remarks.

I really looked forward to this scene. The thought having an actress like Demi Moore perform Ass-To-Mouth (ATM) gave me quite a hard-on. I had ordered the best quality of Caspian Belluga caviar at $150.00 per ounce to apply on my dick; only the best for a Star like Demi. When I applied some caviar on my dick, the dark caviar contrasted beautifully with the white slime rags decorating the fruity top.

"This is nasty" Demi dutifully said, staring at the garnishing of my breakfast fruit.

Her tongue lashed out, slithered over the gleaming surface and slowly licked the caviar from my trembling mast. Feeling her tongue over my red strawberry, raw from the hot grip of her ass, made the image of her licking lips deliciously decadent. Immediately I re-supplied my cock, applying caviar just under the crown. This time Demi had to curl her lips over the beamy bulb to gulp the salty snack. She performed like a Star!

Now he smears the remainder of the jar all around the whole base, decorating his phallus with a wreath of dark granules.

"He cannot be serious!" Demi thinks. "This is obscene."

She leans on her side, gasping in disbelief and yet mesmerized by the ridiculous dark wreath around his impressive mast. She hesitates; shall she get up and leave? Where to? Or shall she just give him a piece of her mind? Ominously she feels his hand stroking the back of her neck and before she even can shout 'No', she cannot think anymore. Her mouth is filled by pulsing flesh and an exotic mix of tastes, her nose penetrated by a similar mix of aromas, her neck gripped by hands pressing her forward. Demi suddenly relaxes. Passively she lets herself be fucked in her mouth. He fucks her deep and slow, trying to enjoy every moment of it. When he allows her to catch her breath, she looks up to him and sees him smiling with that mysterious smile.

Suddenly she can't stand him anymore. She is on her feet in a minute and slaps him hard in his face, attacking him with her claws, cursing and shouting. She catches him off guard and wrestling they go down together. Gradually he takes over again and then it is 'deja-vu' all over. Now Demi realizes she made it worse. Her jacket and her bra disappear without too much trouble. Nude, but for the high leather boots, she just increases his lust. When her wrists are pinned down above her head she knows the end of the story. He even manages to find another open jar of caviar. The next moment he kisses her full on the mouth and she feels caviar forced in her mouth, and his lips pressing and screwing on hers. It is so decadent and so unexpected. It will be so humiliating when she surrenders now but how sneaky can your own body be to betray you?

Is it possible to make this surrender even more complete and humiliating for her? By pulling her legs up and wide with her high heels pointing up to the wide blue sky as sign of unconditional capitulation? By pushing her breasts forward, offering them to be mauled and kneaded? By spreading the cheeks of her bottom with her hands to show her gaping hole? By sobbing and begging to be fucked in her shit hole? By offering her open mouth to be filled by the cock that just fucked her ass? By rimming and sucking his butt, encouraging him to do it all over again? Demi doesn't need to choose. Her rutting snorting body does it all for her, performing the complete package, and some bonuses thrown in for good measure.

Demi and I went through all parts of the script and I should know because I wrote it. After we finished all the points of the script, we continued practicing some variations, elaborations and innovations of the ATM theme. Like 'the High Dive': starting from ass-fucking her in the missionary position I stood up in full height and let my cock dive from far above directly into her open mouth. Looks sensational on screen when smoothly executed. Or 'the High Suck': starting from ass-fucking her in the doggie position I stood up and pushed my cock backward between my legs. After making her step toward me Demi had to crawl forward, stretching to reach and suck the lollypop offered to her. Or 'the Triple Spin', starting from a similar doggie ass-fucking position, Demi spun around to take my cock in her mouth, then spun farther to be ass-fucked again, repeating this routine for three ATMs in total. It shows up well on screen with much action but is only attainable by a well-trained athlete. Demi surely was, and performed beautifully! Or 'the Slide Suck': starting from ass-fucking her in the spoon position I turned completely on my back and Demi could just lean over to take care of my poignant problem. This variation doesn't show too well on screen but was very intimate for us. Demi could bury her nose in my crack, which never failed to take her in high spirits. I loved feeling her breath and her hair streaking over my crotch.

Demi is not alone finding ways to be humiliated; her creative host finds a way on his own. After her fucking deep between her quivering cheeks, he pulls her hair forcing her to look upwards. He rubs the staff of his over her upper lips, so close she can feel the pattern of his twisted swollen veins.

"Smell, smell the bouquet just the way you were taught!"

Demi has the feeling she will die in misery. She inhales desperately. It is so disgusting, so humiliating, so nasty, and yet... so delightful! When he ultimately cums in her mouth, Demi has her orgasm too. With his arms around his hips, she is banging her fists on his bottom in helpless ecstasy...

The end of this episode certainly left ample room for improvisation. I started by fucking Demi in the spoon position. To expand the view for the camera I pushed one of her legs in the air. It would be exciting to watch that small triangle of flesh around her butt moving along with my thrusts. When I pulled out, I just let myself fall back on the cloth.

"Put your nose to it, and smell it!"

I heard Demi shuffling nearer and the tip of her nose just touching my prick.

"You can do better! I want to hear it, I want to hear you smelling it!"

She did her best but a remote airplane was just passing by, making some noise.

"I can't hear it! Louder! Come on, let me hear it!"

Bad luck for Demi. The poor actress had to inhale deep. After inhaling a great bouquet, I rewarded her with a nice sample of my exquisite delicacy. She drooled in delight. Then I remembered my plans to honor her ankles.

"Get out of your boots"

Demi struggled a bit to remove her high boots. I saw pretty views of her intimate parts. Wow! It seemed every movement of this lady was meant to excite me. Gently I took her right foot in my hands, raised and kissed just kissed her above her toes. From the back of her foot I licked and nibbled my way northwards, flexing her knee which brought another richness of beautiful vistas of her cunt and her ass. Her foot up high I turned the corner, finally finding her wonderful calf and ankle. In a flash of inspiration I took her foot between my thighs, rubbing it against my hairy balls. I thought it was nice of me to do so and I had the impression Demi thought so too. She drummed her bottom up and down on the cloth like a very special applause showing her appreciation. Moaning and panting she rolled over to a kneeling position with her ass up high. If she wanted to act like a rutting animal in heat she gave a prime performance indeed.

I had problems of my own. Through all the ATM exercises we performed, my love juice had reached the boiling point and was bubbling in my nuts. I saw her anus open and snap shut like a lewd wink inviting me in. When I entered her, it felt like coming home, but this time my fucking had more urgency than before. More than ever I manhandled her firm smooth butt cheeks, rubbing them against each other, rotating them around my fleshy axis, moving them faster and faster over my pumping iron. Demi was fully aware I wanted to mix our juices deep in her mustard pot.

Moaning hoarsely she alternately moaned 'No, no, no!' when I stirred around and 'Yes, yes, yes' when I penetrated her deeper and deeper. How hot can a Lady get? Simply placing my arms over her moving back gave me the jitters in my nuts. I saw the greasy goo heaping up in the triangular flap of skin moving; folding and unfolding madly with my seesawing movement. It drove me over the edge. Groaning in spasmodic release I delivered my load in her backroom.

Demi wobbled her rear while her thirsty hole absorbed my hot fluid like a warm sponge. She kept clinching her sphincter around my relaxing erection. Lying stretched over her body was all I needed to revive me. Demi noticed it and being a bright lady she knew her fate and started sobbing. Not distracted I turned her face to the sun so her coming activities wouldn't be marred by shadows. I never discussed these plans with her but Demi was a good sport going along with me in all of this. I had scooped a nice quantity of grease on my cock. When I presented it to her mouth she faked resistance but in reality I felt her yielding immediately. Her lips and tongue executed the filthy action with audible slobbering sounds, as loud and clear as could be wished. When she had licked it clean I just placed my pulsing prick on her face, the shaft diagonal over her mouth, the evil eye just above her nose.

When the red opening emitted the first glob of sperm, it landed on target near her right eye. In the bright sunlight my hose sprayed her face like a sprinkler watering a rose garden. The turbid fluid sprouted up and made delightful arches before landing on her perfect skin. Although the splashes were randomly dispersed, her nose was taking hit after hit. Looking at her face, I couldn't resist applying thecoup de grace. I lowered my crotch, smearing my sperm out on her perfect skin. Demi was coming; enclosing my hips, drawing me even closer to her face, her fists pounding the cheeks of my bottom. In her passion she planted her hands on my bottom again but now with her nails raking deep tracks in my skin!! I howled out like a wailing hyena. The lady was literally drawing First Blood!! This was unbelievable! Although I had delivered a perfectly executed double-barreled blast, I had to leave the set with my tail between my legs. I saw Hubby laughing but I didn't think it was so funny. I would be damaged goods for weeks!

Anyway, Demi Moore, the famous star, had experienced her first on-camera ATM pop-shot.

Please vote or use the public comment. I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.