Demi Moore Ch. 05

Story Info
Demi is under anal submission before reaching zenith.
4.5k words
4.4
44.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi Moore Ch 5. Ecstasy

Although inspired by a well-known movie, the following story is fictional and not intended to depict any actual person or event.

Only known by very wealthy patrons of erotica, situated at an unknown location, a secret archive is guarded by extreme security. Here the Alternative Adult Anal Versions (AAAVs) of several movies are stored. In these alternative versions beautiful female actresses celebrate their sensuality and star in their most secret adult erotic fantasies. Only two copies of these movies are made: one for the female performer and one archival copy. These movies, made in the past, are now digitalized for archival reasons. I used to perform as the male lead in these movies. Now my job is to view these movies from start to end for quality control.

The first four parts of ‘Indecent Nights’ were published earlier. This is the script of the final part, supplemented with Mike’s notes.

5. Ecstasy

About six months later Demi knows it didn’t work out at all. After that indecent night he asked her to stay, but she decided to leave. The sex of that indecent night was… delightfully indecent. It was true the sex was the best she ever had but…

“It was only sex… not love”

Returning to LA didn’t bring happiness either, only fights and frustration. Spending the one million dollars didn’t bring happiness, merely frustration and fights. And in addition there was always the feeling something was missing. How long did it take her to face the facts? Three month… five months? She knew she had to return. To prove to herself she could confront him and still live her own life; without his fancy luxury, without his damn smile, without his humiliating, mind-boggling sex-games. Now she is on her way back, not in a private jet but in the plane of a low-budget carrier. No helicopter to bring her to the mansion, but a regular taxi. It is hot as usual in Vegas. He is at the swimming pool, lying on his stomach, basking in the sun. He turns his face when she is announced.

“You’re back.” He says matter-of-factly. “Your bedroom is ready and waiting.”

Then he turns his face away, continuing his sunbathing. Demi cannot believe it.

“Is he so arrogant, or am I so transparent?”

Again she is taken to the second floor bedroom she knows so well. As before, she is expected for cocktails in the salon at six. Tired, not only from the travel but also from her conflicting emotions, she lies down for a nap. When Demi inspects the closet after her nap, it holds the evening gown she knows so well. Nothing seems to have changed, but this time she also finds a white thong… She cannot believe her eyes. Yes, it is just a thong, barely covering her crotch but nevertheless… Well, that makes a difference. Is this the first step? For the first time Demi doesn’t feel complete naked when she strides down the stairs. When she enters the salon her host is waiting, pouring her a glass of wine. Drinking a glass of wine in his presence will never be the same. Will the whole evening turn out to be just a deja-vu experience?

“I expect you to spend the night with me”

His directness startles her but when she answers, her voice is firm.

“I will pay you for your first service of the night.”

He approaches her seat with the glass in his hand.

“When you accept my payment, we can retire to my bedroom.”

She gasps in amazement when he puts a penny before her. The mint coin shines, President Lincoln seems to wait for her reaction. As always the man succeeds in surprising as well as embarrassing her; but she is different now, she has found her sexuality. She will not be shocked so easily. Self-consciously Demi picks up his penny and accepts his arm without hesitation. Nevertheless, she feels her heart pounding when they walk to the spacious stairs, leading to the second floor. Automatically she leads the way, knowing he will follow a couple of steps behind. From now it is all deja vu, with slight differences however. This time she doesn’t minimize the swaying of her hips. The slits of her evening gown generously offer spectacular views and vistas of her legs and thighs. Her crotch, barely protected by the white thong is still very much exposed.

The expected strike takes place about halfway the stairs; his grip on her ankles forcing her to kneel down. As she did so his hand reached out and simply pushed the narrowest part of her thong aside.

“I want to fuck your ass, and then let you suck my prick clean!”

His hand reaches forward, placing another penny invitingly before her on the step. Although his words are crude, they nevertheless do not fail to excite her. Demi doesn’t need much time for reflection before closing her hand over the coin. Her immediate reward is his finger pushing aside the thong at her crotch, titillating the sensitive edge of her anus. Without any shame she enjoys the fingertip intruding in to the privacy of her most intimate orifice. Didn’t she have to expect this when she decided to come over here? Just to celebrate her sexuality, to enjoy acts of degradation without feelings of guilt? Yes, now she knows the taste and the aroma of her own ass are turning her on. He is the only man ever who showed her she does. Surely he will exploit this knowledge; again and again, merciless and unrestrained. She gets goose bumps, just thinking of it.

“What he is waiting for…?”

It doesn’t take long. An oversized intruder passes the muscular guard to her dark bowels and forces her to open up. Groaning and gasping Demi tries to accommodate him. She has almost forgotten how enormous his cock is and now it is just pushing its way up, forcing her anal walls to split, to embrace its length. No, there is no way to escape, even if she wished to, those hands gripping her hips would hold her in place and force her into submission. But escape is not on her mind - rather, she is eager to explore her newly discovered sexuality, to indulge in lewd acts without shame.

He is fucking her asshole, thrusting fast and deep, letting the wet clashes of their bodies resound in the hallway. Doggedly she meets him, thrusting back, absorbing his thrusts with her bouncing bottom. When he pulls out, she immediately turns around, reaching her mouth to her fleshy prey. She takes him deep in her mouth, tasting and smelling the flavors and fragrances of her ass. It is wicked! She is a wicked woman, and she loves it. That dirty cock of his, first fucking her mouth, now working its way in to her throat.

“Good Girl!!” He says approvingly. She resumes a kneeling position, her bottom now even higher. As next payment he puts a dime before her.

“No!” She thinks. “I am a bad girl, a nasty girl!” She grabs the dime.

The following minutes dirty Demi is busy earning her dime. She is degraded to a cock-sucking ATM machine; his cock is commuting between her ass and her mouth, creating a bizarre rhythm of alternate slamming and slurping sounds.

It took me over a month to recover from the scratches I picked up shooting the last episode. I had to make sure I wouldn’t show any scars and bruises in the damaged area. Demi looked timid, assuming rightly I was just in the mood to fuck the hell out of her ass. I almost forgot how good she looked in that sexy black evening dress. I thought the addition of the white thong was a nice touch. I could just push it away to access her crack. It gave a nice touch of urgency and obscenity to the scene. Stairs are a perfect setting for an anal doggie fuck. When I stood two steps down from Demi, I was in perfect position to penetrate her ass. Ample room was available to place cameras in different angles to capture all the action.

When I entered her chocolate highway, it felt like I was driving home. It was so nice and tight, an amicable homecoming embrace of her gripping sphincter! Demi was sweet; she hollowed her back to accommodate me to the fullest. When I stirred in her backside she twisted and turned her cheeks in assistance. It is wonderful to play the ass-to-mouth game with such a randy lady. Especially when the lady also wants to make up with you. When I pulled out, Demi turned around and stretched her mouth to my cock in a beautiful, smooth, flowing motion. Backed by a romantic soundtrack it would turn out to a magic scene.

The fun really started the moment Demi pocketed the dime. Greedily I led her through the playbook of ATM games, included some inspired additions of my own. I loved the one starting with Demi, fucked in the ass with her legs up high. The moment I pulled out, she just slid down the steps till her face was at the right level. When the clever lady stretched out her arms to signal me, I just had to lower my hips to sink it in her open mouth. When I hit the target I was so excited, I started to fuck her deep, as deep as I could. The camera at the foot of the stairs had a magnificent view. With my knees wide I fucked her face in a slow, languid rhythm. Demi was sitting comfortably three steps lower with her head leaning backwards, resting on the same step supporting my knees. Holding her arms open, she showed everything she had to offer; her wet pearly-pink slit, her upstanding heaving breasts and her mouth masturbating my cock in total surrender. Now and then Demi blocked the view when she cuddled my balls with her hands but honestly I didn’t care too much.

When Demi finally has paid off her dime, they walk up the stairs to enter the bedroom. At first sight everything seems the same: the round bed and all the mirrors… but then she sees the chair. It is a chair for her to lie down, the seat having a wave-like shape. She doesn’t understand why, until she actually lies down. The chair is custom made! The arc supports her lower body perfectly, encouraging her to raise her legs and expose her ass. The head end is customized too, making it her easy to let her head hang over, even providing a support if she does so. Then Demi knows; this chair is custom made for her to provide ass-to-mouth services! Specially designed to make her ass and her mouth easily accessible. In case she doesn’t know by the time she stands up, her host puts down a quarter in the bottom curve.

Demi is determined not to repeat her mistake to resist and shout “No”. She will just be overwhelmed and her defeat will only be humiliating again. When she picks up the quarter, he helps her into the chair again. It feels comfortable lying down, with the supports in her back and in the back of her neck. He bends over, sensuously kissing her mouth from behind her head. After reaching the other end, he raises her legs, pushes her thong aside, exposing her shit hole. By now she is has been stretched out nicely and he easily slips in. He pushes her legs over his shoulders and she gasps as he is penetrating her deeper and the base of his cock is stretching her even more. When he pulls out, he puts a device in her hands.

“Push the button.”

Demi is more concerned with the emptiness in her ass. Is that a button, she feels? Almost in a reflex she pushes and suddenly she feels the chair moving. The chair is powered! Slowly it turns 180 degrees and than stops automatically. Looking up she sees his smiling face and, more important, his throbbing, menacing cock. Then there is nothing to see anymore, because his man meat is plunged in her mouth. Only possible in this position, his balls are dancing on her nose

The powered chair was real cool. It was custom-made, sized not only for Demi, but also for me. The chair presented Demi’s ass to my hips, just at the right height and after turning 180 degrees the presentation of her mouth was equally convenient. I removed her white thong and put it on one of her feet. Never I saw the white flag of surrender blowing nicer than at her graceful slender ankle. Originally the plan was for me to handle the remote, but later we decided putting Demi’s fate in her own hand was a charming idea. Wasn’t it nice the actress could direct her own movie, deciding when she would be fucked in her hot cauldron and the exact moment the action should be transferred to her wet mouth. When she pushed the button for the first time, she presented her mouth to me in my favorite position. During the last month I was feeling homesick, missing those magnificent breasts. Maybe Demi had the same feelings for my hairy coconuts hanging in her nostrils, because it took her a long time to push the button again.

We played the ATM carousel like young kids having a new toy. The contraption offered all kinds of deranged pleasures and possibilities. Although Demi had quite a taste of her own ass, I felt it my duty to broaden her horizon and compare it with mine. The next time she turned around I took a different position so she easily could service my ass. Demi took this comparative study very seriously, considering the time she kept sucking my ass before she pushed the button again. When we had run out of ideas on how to play with our toy we decided on a new playfield for the final game.

They move over to the bed and there she finds a one-dollar bill. As soon as she picks up the bill he is all over her with his mouth, with his hand, with his body. His mouth now over her collarbone, then in the hollow of her knee or nibbling at her nose. His hands exploring the depths of her cunt, pushing fingers in her ass and feeding her juices to her mouth. His body rubbing against her clit, his hairy breast teasing her swollen nipples, his armpit smothering her face. They roll and tumble over the circular bed; two sweating bodies in heat, making contact everywhere, accumulating even more excitement. Their wicked plays continue without restraint. He has picked up her thong and put it on her face. Her wetness is still there and she smells the aroma of her own desire. Demi tries to push the thong away, but he turns her on her belly, holding her hands together on her back. And there she is, her face pushed in the wetness of her thong, her hands on her back, her anus gaping open. Her juices are not just flowing, they are gushing from her cunt. There is no way of escape when he skewers her ass to his sword, piercing her again and again.

He wants her on her back again and removes her thong, crumpling it to a ball. He pushes the crumpled ball in her cunt and moves his lower body over to her head for some tender loving care. Following her natural instincts Demi almost automatically resists, although actually she doesn’t want to. Of course he overwhelms her resistance with his force and she has to allow him all the privileges of a conquering hero. Dutifully she cleans his sword, kisses his balls and descends to his dark dungeon. The scene changes; he removes the ball from her cunt and pushes the soaking wet thong in her ass. She is moaning loudly but unconcerned he enters her cunt. The fullness of her rectum pushes his prick forwards. More than ever she feels his cock rubbing against her clit. Her hips are coiling and cavorting in carnal delight, never experienced before. Her swollen soft-spot feels ready to burst as it is continually pleasured with each inward stroke.

Once again the scene changes. Carefully the thong is removed from her ass and before she knows it is pushed in her mouth. She groans in disgust, her eyes are popping out. He anticipates she will try to remove it so he pins her arms above her head. From somewhere beneath the mattress he finds a pair of handcuffs, clicking them around her wrists. They have a soft spongy inner lining, they don’t hurt but are making her helpless because they are fixed and she can’t move her hands at all. She feels the bed moving to the center of the room. He must have remote controls everywhere. The lights seem to shine brighter; she seems part of a show, an obscene show!

She looks at the ceiling and suddenly she has the front seat of her own spectacle. The lowered mirror shows it all: a woman gagged with a white thong, part of an elastic band partly hanging from her mouth. Her legs are stretched out high, her feet pointed with her toes seemingly trying to touch the ceiling. Her thighs are spread widely with a man kneeling between them, just inserting his erection in the dark hole between her uptilt cheeks. Trying to escape, her movements let her breasts shudder and wobble, only increasing the excitement of her ravisher. Meanwhile cameras are recording at all her moves, all her muffled sounds. Demi can’t stand the mirror images of the spectacle; she is just the subject of an obscene peep-show. She closes her eye; she is almost suffocating and her bottom is on fire. Her gag is removed and her hands are free at last. Gasping for air she tries to recuperate, but is immediately arranged on her knees. Her gag is reinserted in her ass and then….

The script gave Demi a difficult time, certainly with some liberties I took to increase the fun. The star took it all like a champ, proving she really was a good sport. The ultimate spectacle was obscene enough, but the beauty of her body, the gracious elegance of her long legs, and the look of her thrilling breasts put it in a perversity class of its own. The moment I had her shredded thong in her ass again, I inserted my cock in her cunt from behind. With both of her holes filled, Demi must have felt double penetrated.

I had hit her G-spot before but then I had fucked her ass and I had to reach out to score a hit. Now, with the gag in her ass and fucking her cunt from behind I was in a much better position to approach her front cunt wall. Demi was dazed and hot already but just to make sure I reached between her legs for her start button. I felt her melting away and then increasing her pace for the final stretch. With the benefit of my previous experience, I adjusted my angle and delivered the first of my hits.

Still gasping for air Demi barely knows what is happening to her. Can she maintain herself with all the sensations overflowing her? She is literally so full-filled. The stuffing of her backyard makes it all so perverse. When he starts moving slowly, it transports her to a never-never land she never visited before. The friction of his prick against the thin membrane separating her cunt from her ass makes her weep in delight. Her ‘aaaahs’ and ‘oooohs’ are becoming urgent pleas for more. Her frenzy shows in senseless movements like her toes curling and her fists banging.

Demi is unleashed like a rocket shooting off for the sky until it is bursting out in stars. It is not one big explosion as usual but several explosions each following the other like bombs hitting their designed area. Rocket after rocket are launched in the air. It is like the Independence Day Fireworks; never ending explosions, dazzling colors, blinding lights, rockets from all angles, mesmerizing changing fires. Demi takes hit after hit, her body vibrating, convulsing, and shaking under these torrential forces. She is just hanging on, desperately trying to survive. After an eternity, totally spent and exhausted, her body fades away in a dreamless sleep.

#

When Demi awakes, it is pitch-dark; it must be deep into the night. She travels back in her mind, reflecting what just happened. The last orgasm, or better: the last salvo of orgasms was a shattering experience she couldn’t imagine possible. She muses everything that has happened wondering if she can go through something similar again. She cherishes her independence and her sexuality but there is a limit to what a girl can take.

“It’is only sex… not love”

She remembers the words she said that first night

“The sex was fantastic.” She thinks, “but…”

Suddenly she starts to cry. Soft sobs at first, but soon it is getting worse.

“Is this a post-coital depression?”

She feels so confused. What was the reason she came? What did she expect? She feels no guilt but does she feels satisfaction? Did she really enjoy her new sexuality, all those orgasms? Her tears slowly start streaming down her cheeks. She feels his lips softly kissing her eyelids. Demi instinctively moves closer to him. He puts his arm around her, continuously kissing her wet face. It feels warm in his arms, his embrace so different from all he did so far. When his hand moves over her skin it feels soothing, quite different from his probing insisting fingers before. It doesn’t make her weeping any better.

12