Deming

Story Info
Auburn Angel exposes two counterfeiters, one an old lover.
4.8k words
4
10.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by angel love

Turning onto Highway 6317 Lindelle Gerhart, code name Auburn Angel shifted her Jaguar and accelerated quickly to a safe speed for the four lane road. The car handled the turns easily and with certainty. To her, there was nothing like owning and driving a Jag, in fact she really experienced pleasure each time she sat in the plush, leather seat. It was as if it made slow, gentle love to her every single time.

Well into the Virginia countryside, she found herself led away by mountain views and thick forest scenes that managed to remove her from the cares of being an agent for the CIA. She loved that life with all its intrigue yet she also thrilled at leaving it for moments, hours, or days at a time. The departure made the returns rather erotic.

When she slowed to a stop at the crossroads, she looked about for a sign. Not finding one, she decided to take a right and explore a little. Her Supervisor had, for the first time, requested that she not meet for a briefing in his department office. Instead, he left a map for her to follow to reach a drop point where a recording would explain her next mission.

Sure enough, taking the right turn brought her to her intended destination, a dilapidated farm house secluded by trees of various kinds. It was viewable from the road yet so subtle that few would even notice it if driving by. When she turned onto the dirt road that led to the house, she glanced once again at the map.

The instructions read, "Drive to the back of the house and park the Jag out of sight. Enter the house from the back porch door. Inside, climb the stairs and open the door to the second bedroom on the left. The tape recorder lies underneath the bed on the right side."

Auburn Angel did as directed leaving the Jag buried behind some tall, plushly thick hedges that lined the perimeter of the back yard. When she opened the door to the house, she immediately inhaled an old, musty scent like nobody had lived there in years. Indeed, she wouldn't have either. At the door to the bedroom, she looked about her before entering. The wall displayed several old picture frames filled with a collage of newspaper clippings.

"Interesting!" she thought. "Think I'll read them after the briefing."

Inside the bedroom, she kneeled down at the side of the bed, felt around, and located the small hand held recorder. It was a department special, therefore unique. Not just anybody could use it if that individual stumbled across it. She felt on the back and slid the thin panel one inch toward the microphone end of the recorder. Turning it over to the front, she located a small insignificant looking button and pressed it till she heard three beep tones. Turning it to the back again, the agent slid the thin panel back to its original position. Then she pressed the Play button and waited.

"Angel!" the drolling, cold voice of the Supervisor said. "Sources tell us that tonight; two criminal operatives from Canada have a meeting planned at the farm house. We have no idea what time but assume it will be after dark so as to not arouse suspicion. Hide inside or out. Some exchange will occur by way of a briefcase. Retrieve the briefcase at all cost. If you are caught, they will kill you, I'm certain. You have your gun Angel so use it as necessary. A small tranquilizer pen is loaded and ready in the secret compartment of the Jag trunk. It may be helpful. Deliver the briefcase to the safe house where agent Blue Ice will lead you. Agent Triptic will take it from there and examine the contents, then deliver it to me."

When the recording finished, Auburn Angel shut off the player and waited till it dissolved the tape inside. She quickly left to go back to her car and dispose of it, agent style in the special chamber located in the trunk. When the task was completed, she removed a small bag of clothing. Since she and the car were well hidden midst the hedges and trees, she removed her casual street clothes and put on the bag's contents, black jeans, a blouse of black with thin, light red stripes, a pair of non descript shoes, and a rather sexy red belt. Then she shoved her street clothes back into the bag, bra and panties included. Her luscious C-cup breasts mashed delightfully against the blouse while hardened, pink nipples hinted to any onlooker.

Her apparel accentuated by her pretty auburn hair would at least cause the two operatives to quickly move from suspicion to lustful thoughts in the event she was caught. That would buy her time if she needed it. Of course, the highly trained Angel had no intentions of getting caught. She would, however, have to find the perfect place to watch, listen, and observe their every move. The exchange had to be made, she had to actually see the briefcase, and somehow get them out of the way so she could retrieve it. Dropping both with the tranquilizer pen might well be her best opportunity.

Two final preparations remained. On the end of her gun, she screwed a departmental, issued silencer. On another much smaller unit, she inserted two pellets of a fast acting tranquilizer which when injected under the skin would drop an individual in seconds. That person would wake up twenty minutes later with a headache to end all. With both loaded for action, she slid the small tranquilizer pen into a pouch located inside her left front pocket. The gun with the silencer took its residence in her right hand.

Checking her watch, she noticed it was six o'clock with plenty of daylight left. The scene was quiet except for an occasional rustle of the trees as the breeze blew. Again, the agent checked and rechecked her hiding place and her plan to approach the house after dark. It seemed fool proof but Auburn Angel knew from experience and training to anticipate even the slightest of possible errors. The one thing she did have on her side was the element of surprise.

Surveying her surroundings, Auburn Angel stepped back into the thick shade that the hedges provided. There, she waited till it was fully dark. The silence was deafening as her instincts told her to be on full alert. From time to time, she peered through the hedges to watch the rear entrance. Figuring the operatives might also enter through the back door to avoid being seen from a passer by on the road, she stared intently till she heard the familiar sound of tires pursuing the dirt road.

Oddly enough, however, the lights of a pickup beamed broadly into the back yard but the truck parked along the side of the house. Immediately, the head lights were dimmed and the driver shut off the engine. A door opened but nobody said a word. Then it slammed shut as a man cussed softly. He must have entered the house another way for she never saw anyone go in through the back.

Now wondering when to approach the house, she heard another vehicle approaching on the dirt road.

"Both ops are here," she thought. "Give it some time, Angel!" she coached herself.

Perhaps fifteen minutes passed before she decided to make her move. A light now shown in the rear window of one of the rooms that would certainly not be visible to the road. Angel checked her gun and tranquillizer pen one more time. When all seemed secure, she made her move to leave her hiding place for the back of the house. As she passed by the side of the well-hidden Jag, she touched it for good luck, a move she'd often done before going on any mission.

Suddenly, a powerful hand covered her mouth while another put a knife to her throat. She jumped a little in shock at the surprise but soon forced herself to calm. She knew her position had been compromised, she'd been caught, and this might be her final moments.

"But how?" she wondered frantically.

A male voice spoke forcefully, "Drop the gun." Hesitantly, she followed the order and did her best to stay calm. She might have an opportunity to somehow overpower him but she had to think, to wait, to stay calm. Seconds later, she felt a prick on the back of her neck like a bee sting followed by pain, and then spinning out of control in her head.

When she woke up a while later, she was on her knees leaning against the Jag with her hands tied behind her back. The powerful hands reached under her arms and pulled her away from the car. It was then that the realization struck her that her blouse was gone, her large breasts fully exposed to her attacker. Seconds later, she also came to the realization that her jeans were bunched around her knees. Her breathing seemed to come in deep inhales that she held too long for her own good.

Cool air stimulated her body as it caressed her ass and bobbing melons. When her breathing seemed to synchronize in calmness once again, she heard the voice tell her to open her mouth. Still fearful but keeping it under control, she knew what was coming next. He seemed to take his time though which confused her but she figured it was a tactic he'd use to control her all the more.

While her mouth was open, she suddenly felt the kiss of a man and the playful entrance of his tongue. Though strange to her, she voluntarily reciprocated the tongue play to the extent that even he was breathing hard. As his hands cupped her luscious breasts, she found herself overwhelmed with building desires even she had never felt. She knew he would take advantage of her then kill her when he was fully satisfied. Even if he shared her with the other operative, her end would be the same.

Obediently, she surrendered her body to his whims, his fondling hands, and his occasional nibbles on her extremely hard nipples. Waves of tingling desire crawled up and down her well-stimulated body. Minutes passed of continued treatment till he moved along side her. With his left-hand, he slid in onto the right cheek of her perfect, round ass. His right-hand, however groped freely midst her full patch of pubic fur. Bending over slightly, she soon felt the familiar stimulation of a set of lips wrapped sensuously around the hard, pink nub on her full, right tit. The result felt so good to Angel that she forgot that it was her attacker who stimulated her. His moves seemed strangely familiar but then again, she'd always loved this form of pleasure.

After a few minutes of tantalizing thrills, she began to moan softly. He warned her to keep silent or he'd make things worse. By then, Angel had surrendered herself fully to the mystery man. Realizing this, he slid his right-hand down between her slightly parted legs and probed her fully wet slit. Her response was electrifying as an index finger penetrated a few inches into her cunt.

Angel wanted to scream but somehow managed to hold her desires inside. She did writhe under the direct stimulation of ass fondling, tit sucking, and pussy fingering action. Over and over she experienced such a sensuous build up of pleasure that she knew she'd be cumming soon. From time to time, he would pull his finger free to smell her perfume and lick the juicy flow. This occurred at least five times before he told her to lick it clean.

As she did, it moved her to the edge of orgasmic thrill. Then he penetrated her for the last time and she immediately began to convulse in a shuttering climax. Never before had she felt so overwhelmed at an orgasm. She loved the fact that a man she didn't know stimulated her cunt, tit, and ass till she came for him. Breathing increased to panting as she writhed in climactic thrill.

When it was all over, she relaxed to await her sentence, the death sentence or so she supposed. But he pulled away to stand in front of her. There, he posed the head of his cock to her still panting mouth and pushed it in till the crown passed her teeth.

"Start sucking it babe!" he demanded.

Angel did a dual action of sucking and using the tip of her tongue to jab playfully at the sensitive area just beyond the head. She could hear him breathe in deeply as he too felt the sensuous stimulation on his fully erect rod. As she felt his hands take her head to hold it steady, she also felt the familiar throb of a dick that was about to explode. Though not in full voice, he grunted deeply.

In a millisecond, his canon shot its first round of creamy, salty seed. One, two, three beads blasted inside her hungry mouth coating her tongue well. Then he pulled it out to blast the remaining load on her now bouncing breasts. Four, five, six more beads shot out striping her big, soft breasts with cum. The final creamed the nipple on her left melon. After he could shoot no longer, he zipped up his pants leaving her with the taste of cum and splattered cream on her succulent breasts.

"Hey! What's taking you so long?" a male voice asked from the radio he wore on his belt. Turning away from her, he replied to the other op but Angel couldn't make heads or tails of what he said. He finished his reply and came back to her, whispered in her ear, and told her that he'd be back again to take her in her cunt and ass. He even teased her with the thought that he might mutually share her with another man.

Then she heard him leave without saying another word. She swallowed as much of the load as she could but something strangely familiar flooded her mind. At first, she failed to comprehend the matter but after tasting his seed for a minute or so, the partial realization hit her that she'd tasted it before, somewhere, somehow, and at sometime in the distant past.

With that thought in her mind, she did what she could to break free. All she needed was to cut her bonds and she knew exactly how to do it. Moving inches at a time, she managed to near the Jag just behind the front wheel well. Often, manufacturers did little to cover up sharp edges and this was a popular place to find one. Even if she cut her hands, it was well worth the chance to pursue freedom.

Finally at the car's side, she maneuvered her body so her hands could scrape along the edge where the wheel well met the body. It took her a while but she eventually found a sharp edge and started to scrape the rope along its blade. Minutes passed with little effect but then she suddenly felt the rope loosen and was able to pull one hand from its trap. Angel panted but for the first time since her captivity, she felt hope.

Quickly, she stood and untied the rope from her other hand. She also pulled her jeans up to fasten them. Knowing she had little time since she supposed he'd be back to fuck her senseless before she took his blade in her throat, she reached under the car's edge to locate the gun she'd dropped before. It was there and so was the tranquilizer pen in the pouch of her jeans. Where her blouse was, she didn't know but she didn't have time to worry about it.

With a fully loaded gun, she knew that she had the advantage and fully planned to capitalize on it. She also knew that the mystery man thought her powerless since he left her with hands tied tightly behind her back. From the hedges, she moved stealthfully through the yard till she reached the back door of the old house. Since she'd left it unlocked earlier, her entrance would be easy.

Two male voices chattered about as she slowly entered the home. Most of it unintelligible but some of it sounded like they were talking about money, perhaps counterfeit bills or so she suspected.

"A briefcase full of a million dollars worth of fake bills would be easily distributed on the open market," Angel bantered around in her mind. "No wonder the Supervisor wanted the briefcase brought back to the department."

Slowly and silently, the agent stepped through the kitchen till she realized the voices were coming from upstairs. That wasn't the best situation but she at least still had the element of surprise. Two steps more and she could take a quick glance up the stairwell. But as she did, she heard one man tell the other that he was going downstairs to grab some more beers. Immediately, her instincts kicked in and she backed away from the entrance to stand just behind the wall that would shield her till he came into the kitchen. Then she pulled the pen from its pouch and stood ready to drop the man as soon as he cleared the doorway. Footsteps sounded as he bounded down the stairs. Louder and louder they grew in volume as he drew ever closer. Then the big man turned and took two steps into the room before he felt the sting of the dart that dropped him two seconds later.

"Twenty minutes," the agent said softly. "Enjoy your sleep, for a cruel headache awaits you."

As fast as she could, she used her former rope bind to tie his hands firmly behind his back. He lie on the floor on his belly so if he did come to, he would have to do some maneuvering to get up. She also lifted his head and gagged him with a hand towel she found on the table. Then topless Angel grabbed her gun after she checked the tranquilizer pen for the second operative. She wondered if the man asleep had fondled her to orgasm and blown his load in her mouth and on her big bouncing breasts. But he didn't appear familiar and the strange taste of her attacker's seed still loomed present in her mouth.

Angel stepped inside the larger room to climb the stairs and finish the job. Suddenly she heard the upstairs man yell for the other to hurry with the beers. Counting on the fact that the two had possibly downed a few before she'd arrived, she carefully climbed the old stairs two steps at a time. Her right-hand held the gun while the pen was posed in her left. Either one could take the man if he suddenly showed himself in the hall.

At the top of the stairs, she waited to listen. Sounds like the snapping of a briefcase bellowed forth from the room. This was truly her advantage for this meant his hands were occupied if only for a few seconds. It would take him too long to grab his gun, not to mention the fact that he had no reason to shoot since his fellow operative would have his hands full of beer cans.

With heart pounding and sweat now pouring down her beautiful body, Angel took a deep breath, spun around, and entered the doorway pointing her ready to fire gun. But as she did, the unbelievable filled her eye gates. The man now startled too, opened his mouth to speak but couldn't until she motioned him to move away from the briefcase.

"Angel!" he said in surprise. "How did you get?"

In shock, Auburn Angel stared directly into the face of Thomas Sheldom, code name Deming, a fellow agent who had trained along with her at the academy, some ten years before. They had dated for a while, shared a bed together, and even thought about marriage. The department frowned on such a venture due to the lifestyle of an agent. So they broke it off, graduated together, and neither one had seen the other since.

Deming tried his best to make a deal with her to let him off and take the other man down for the crime. He even told her he had been sent by the department to break up the counterfeit ring, a confession she'd not even ask for. Gesturing for him to sit down by pointing her gun at him, he followed orders but kept his eyes trained faithfully on hers.

"You're not going to kill me, Angel!" he said in a certain defiance. "You're trained to never kill a fellow agent!"

But beautiful Auburn Angel stood unmovable as she listened to his rather pitiful condescending words.

Then he tried another tactic by saying, "Don't forget the thrills we always had in bed, even the pleasure you felt a while ago in the bushes!"

Though she'd already come to the full understanding that he was the one who had fondled her and finger fucked her to orgasm, she licked her lips and said, "I knew the cum tasted familiar."

"And there's more where that came from baby!" he tried to promise her but his argument sounded pitiful at best.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps drummed in her ears. She knew she had the advantage on the traitor Deming so she backed into the hallway, spun to her left, and fired the fatal shot into the big man's heart. His cry seemed to drown any other movements from Deming. The man's body fell backwards down the stairs till it collapsed in a heap at the bottom. Instinctively, Angel spun to her right only to see Deming leap from the chair and bound toward her. Her heart pounded for only a second as she made the quick decision to use the pen instead of the gun. One, two steps later he collapsed on the floor with his head lying between her feet. She too wanted to collapse over the stress of such a revelation but she knew she had to secure the briefcase. While she did, she found exactly what she had suspected, counterfeit bills of just about every denomination. Exactly how much, she didn't have time to count but she did secure the latch and step over Dimming to take it to the car.

12