Demographic Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Piggy had started out at about three hundred and fifty pounds and at a fairly regular human size given her bulk, albeit with comically truncated legs. Now she had shrunk to about the size of a dog and couldn't have weighed more than about seventy or so. The shrunken girl looked like nothing so much as a vaguely sexualized, porcine chunk of blubber. With her snout pressed down against the tabletop and ass still up in the air, Piggy was the picture of humiliation.

Karma nodded her head once in satisfaction, hands on hips as she admired the evening's work. Then she stepped forward and scooped Piggy off the table as effortlessly as if she had weighed no more than a toy. The pig girl yelped in surprise, finding a modicum of indignation still left inside as her stubby little legs milled wildly in the air.

Cradling Piggy against her chest, Karma shushed her softly until the pet calmed down and looked up into her Mistress' face, tear tracks drying on her rosy cheeks. Karma hefted Piggy's fat body in her arms a couple of times like a tolerant adult with a fussy baby, then bent at the waist and set her down on the ground.

"That'll do, pig. That'll do," Karma said with an indulgent smile, and she set Piggy on her way with a last slap on the ass.

She watched as the diminished pig girl took off with a start. Oinking in terror, Piggy waddled out the door and down the hall as fast as her chubby legs could go, round ass wiggling from side to side and her porky labia sliding against each other slickly. Her mistress let the girl flee for now, knowing that she couldn't get far. Then, for the first time since Piggy's ordeal had started, Karma turned her attention to the rest of the room.

"Now," she chirped brightly, "Who's next?"

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
1ll1c1t1ll1c1talmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all those who enjoyed my story, and also to those who provided constructive criticism! As for the others, if you don't like it then don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I found the story to be excellent the humiliation was awesomely written. If its not your cup of joe don't drink it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT

Keep going, please. It was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seconded

When I saw the low rating, I had to find out why. Good grammar and flawless spelling, that's not it. When I saw the political bent, I figured that must be it, right? But no... turns out the reason for the low rating, as far as I can tell, is it's just not erotic to this demographic (no pun intended). Three pages of humiliation and violation of an ugly fat woman is not, to most, something to get turned on by. Okay, so it's not a stroke story. Is it, perhaps, a narrative driven story? No, because it's three damn pages of the same damn thing, with no arc or conflict, just rape. I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but that's not the issue with this story. Please rethink your approach next time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crotchless Undies Her girlfriend turns her into a bimbo.in Lesbian Sex
Candy-Coated Damnation The sweetest succubi can be the hardest to resist.in Mind Control
Blooming Stiles A demonic flower finds a teenage boy with the right hormones.in Erotic Horror
Transformation of the Bimbo Princesses Transformation has never been so bimbo-rific.in NonHuman
The Menagerie Pt. 01: Mother Mother takes her first male & begins to build her menagerie.in Erotic Horror
More Stories