Demon Child

Story Info
A Halloween spell gives Shayla more than she bargains for.
9.8k words
4.13
17.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pause before going into the cemetery. I am on my own my coven has refused to back me in this. I know it's wrong but I love Damien Cross with all of my heart. His death has left an emptiness inside me that is slowly killing me. Tonight is all hallows eve. I should be dancing naked under the moon with the rest of my coven and celebrating the crones. Instead, I am about to raise my husband from the dead for one more night of loving. It has been a year since he died and I crave his cock so much that I'm willing to do black magic just to feel that beautiful dick of his abusing my greedy cunt.

I take a deep breath and continue inside. I stop before his grave dropping to my knees. It has been a while since I have been here. A few months to be exact I had been coming every day, but it got to be too painful. Each time I came here a little more of me died. My coven had tried to help by including me more, but it hadn't really helped nothing could except having Damien back in my arms. They had finally left me alone turning a blind eye to the fact that I spent all my time in the high priestess's massive library. They thought that spending all my time there was better than the alternative of me spending all my time at Damien's grave.

They had been wrong and should have stopped me; because it was there that I found the forbidden section of the High Priestess library. Although we only practice white magic, every coven has the means to fight black magic if white magic didn't help. We all knew that it existed but none of us knew exactly where it was located. It hadn't seemed to matter; all of us had been content with white magic. None of us wanted to risk our souls with anything in those books. I guess that's why High Priestess Harmony didn't spell the books to be hidden from view. I am glad that she didn't because I found the spell needed to bring my love back from the grave. I had been so excited that I had approached my coven for help. They had been shocked and refused to aid me. Harmony had even finally spelled the black magic books so I couldn't find them again, but it was too late I spent a lot of time memorizing those spells. They are ingrained in my mind and tonight I'm using the most dangerous one of all. Glancing down I read the inscription once again.

Damien Landon Cross

1982-2016

Beloved husband of Shayla Smith Cross

Ripped from my arms too soon,

But never from my heart, may God hold you in his sweet embrace until we meet again.

Tears build up inside me over the beautiful words inscribed on his tombstone, and I swipe them away angrily. The night is still young, but I don't have a lot of time to dig him up and complete my spell. My spell will only last until dawn and then he will have to return to his grave. I need every moment that I can get with him. With a sigh I grab my shovel and start digging. It took longer than I would have liked but I had expected that since I and I alone was digging up the grave. The sun was starting to set when I finished. Excitement bubbled up inside me as I climbed into the open grave and pried open his casket with a crowbar.

I was finally going to have him back for a while, anyway. I had wanted to bring him back permanently, but I need the whole coven to do that. They had warned me that what I bring back might not be Damien, but an evil spirit in his body. They also forewarned me that I risk my soul if I do this. What they don't seem to understand is that Damien is my soul. I don't really care what I'm risking. I'm willing to take that chance. I swore to them that I would forget about resurrecting him, but I need him almost as much as I need the air to breathe. So I will just have to savor the one night and cherish every minute I'm with him. Reaching into my pocket I grab the small vial of blood needed for my spell. I went to a bar last night and picked up a stranger, with promises of a night of unforgettable passion. It had been unforgettable alright at least for him.

I drugged him and stole his blood leaving him in the hotel room to wake up naked and confused. I know that by stealing his blood I have also stolen his life. The minute I anoint Damien with the stranger's blood he will start dying so that Damien can live. I know that you can't restore a life without taking a life. Knowing this my coven has forbidden me to do this. I don't care I want Damien back even if it's only for one night. I'm not heartless the stranger was handsome and had a lot going for him. His only crime had been being lonely, and that loneliness led him to pick up a stranger and forfeit his life. I feel bad about that but not bad enough to stop. I know that I'm doing the right thing. Or am I? I can't help wondering if my coven is right, but then I begin to remember what it felt like to be in Damien's arms and then how I felt when he was gone.

I know that I need to do this so that I can get some closure. One night isn't a lot to ask so that I can finally come to terms with his loss. Hell, I have to do this before I lose my nerve. I can feel him whispering my name the way he used to, and just like it did then it sent tingles through my body making my pussy ache for him. I know that it's just in my mind but my pussy doesn't know that. It has been starved for attention for the past year and needs to be filled. There is no going back for me. I must do this with a sigh I open the vial of blood and use it to draw a pentagram on his forehead. I unclasp the silver locket around my neck. It has a picture of Damien and me on our wedding day.

It will do for something that binds me and the deceased together. I lay it on his chest stepping back I place 5 candles clockwise. I light the purple one first then the blue, green, red, and finally the white. It is important that I place them in this order. I am surprised that the spell doesn't call for a black one. Since it is dark magic, but I have memorized this spell and I know that it doesn't. Reaching into my other pocket I grab a bag of ash from where I had burned some of his belongings. Sprinkling the ash on the locket on his chest, I close my eyes and start to envision Damien as he had been in life. His laughing green eyes tall, tanned body filled my mind, and I choked back a sob. I could no longer see a corpse. I could see him clearly now.

Even the retched smell of death faded away and his cologne filled my nostrils. I remembered Damien brushing his to long sandy hair out of his eyes. It was a habit of his that I found extremely sexy. I knew that now was the time to speak my chant and ask for what I wanted, and for what I needed so desperately.

"I call to the dead."

"I call to the sprits."

"I ask with my soul"

"I ask with my heart."

"I beg of you bring my beloved Damien back to me."

"Let him walk among the living once more."

"On tonight, this all hallows eve when the dead are free to roam the earth. Let him come to me on this special night. To be returned at dawn."

"I call to thee come to me, let us be reunited once more."

"I implore you to accept the life I offer you. Take his life force to restore my love. I wish to see him feel him and be one with him."

"Return him as a flesh and blood man. I offer all that I have to have him once more. I beg of you spirit let him rise and be mine once more."

"So mote it be."

I repeated the chant 3 times then I opened my eyes. I hope that I am powerful enough on my own for the spell to work. A gush of wind sweeps through me blowing out the candles, and I know that my call has been answered. We are connected through the spell, and I can feel him growing stronger and returning to me, but something is wrong I can feel evil in the air as I watch the flesh grow on his body. I want to take the spell back. I need to reverse it, but it's too late. I shudder in fear as he sits up in his coffin and looks at me with eyes that I have missed so much. I know that it's Damien I can feel his spirit, but there is someone else in his body. Something evil has hitched a ride with him from hell.

I should have listened to my coven I'm not equipped to handle this evil. I have made a horrible mistake and I know that I'm going to end up paying for it. Damien jumps out of the casket with an agility that someone, who has been dead a year shouldn't have. With a swipe of his hand the casket closes and dirt fills his grave. I'm not sure how he did it but the grave now looks undisturbed. I see love, desire, and pure evil reflected in his dazzling green eyes.

I'm way over my head I wasn't sure that the spell would even work. It is apparent that he wants me. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm going to fuck what I fear may be the devil him-self, and truth be told I don't care anymore. I have what I wanted and I plan to make the most of it. I know that Damien is in there somewhere. Joy fills me as I wrap my arms around him.

"Damien, oh how I have missed you."

"So tell me Shayla, who have you been wrapping your pretty legs around?"

"How dare you ask me something like that? I've been nothing but a wife in mourning for the last year Damien."

"Come on Shayla I know how hot your cunt is for cock. I can't imagine you going that long without it, besides it took you long enough to bring me back."

"Yeah, so don't make me regret it. I went against my coven to do this. I love you and I missed you so much, but we only have this one night, so please let's make the most of it."

"You mean to tell me I've been rotting in that thing for a year and the best you could do was one night."

"The coven refused to help me and that was the best I could do alone."

"We'll see about that. I've been gone too long and one night will never do, but we'll worry about that later right now all I want is to nestle my thick cock inside your tight cunt."

He comes closer, pulling me into his arms. His eyes are glazed with lust and the green seems brighter than I remember, but the blood red that surrounds the green fills me with fear. His mouth crashes down on mine and it's the same mouth I remember so well. I close my eyes as his tongue finds mine and starts stroking. My fear turns to desire. I have waited so long for this moment. His lips devour mine and his touch sets me ablaze. His hand moves up my thigh and I'm consumed with heat when his finger pushes past my panties and dips inside my wet opening.

"Just the way I remember, nice and wet. You know I'm going to fuck you right here over my tombstone Shayla."

Wetness dampens my panties. I need to feel him inside me. He pushes me hard against the stone. His hands push my skirt up around my waist. He rips my panties and pushes into me surrounding his cock in my wetness. He pummels into me over and over. He isn't the same gentle lover he used to be, but raw, intense, almost savage, but I love it. The man fucking me is my husband, but I sense another presence and that is what frightens me. I hope my decision to bring Damien back was the right one, but right now I can't think about that. I'm too consumed by his cock and the pleasure it is inflicting on me.

In the ten years we were married he never fucked me like this, maybe this is what had been missing in our marriage. I had tried talking to him, but he never wanted to hear it. Damien was strictly a missionary type man with no desire to try new things. We had an active sex life, but I always wanted more. Damien blamed it all on the books I read, in fact he once said.

"You think our sex life is boring, because of the filth you read."

I guess he was right I loved reading and sometimes the books excited me in ways they shouldn't have.

I'm suddenly jarred back to the present when I feel myself being crushed against the stone as his cock slams harder into me. The pain is short lived as my body soars higher and higher when a piercing orgasm crashes through me. I can feel his cock beating my inner walls as his liquid venom fills me. He pulls me from the stone and pushes me to the ground and he is on top of me and another fire is ignited. He slides his head between my legs and I lose my senses. Damien has never been much on giving oral as he was on receiving. He looks up at me and for a split second I swore his eyes were glowing red, but I know that is impossible.

"This is what you want isn't it Shayla? Isn't it hot that I'm going to lick your sweet, little cunt that I just filled with my seed?"

I couldn't answer before his tongue was invading me, licking and lapping. My breaths became ragged as his tongue lounged deeper into me. I hadn't finished reeling from my previous orgasm and my body was quivering with another. I convulsed with every tingling sensation and a chilling thought entered my mind. How would I ever be able to let him go? This is everything I have ever wanted. Damien is finally feeding my hunger, so how can I say a final goodbye? I can't. I won't. I will find a way to keep him here with me. I choke back my tears. I don't want to think because all I want right now is to feel the pleasure being inflicted on me. He looks up at me his eyes full of sadness. His thumb swipes away the single tear that has slid down my cheek.

"Why are you crying Shayla?"

"I was just thinking about the short time we have. I don't want it to end. I won't survive losing you again."

He sits up, rocking back on his knees and pulls me into his embrace. His mouth kisses the top of my head. He pushes my hair to one side and his mouth moves along my neck. His breath was hot against my flesh. I felt the familiar ache in my core. I want him again.

"It doesn't have to end Shayla. I promised you forever on our wedding day and I can still give you that if you still want it, but it comes with a price. Do you love me enough to risk it all?"

"If I didn't, you wouldn't be here. I have already risked everything bringing you back. What more is there?"

"Your soul, you see you were hasty in your decision to bring me back and forgot to protect yourself. You will pay the ultimate price for that mistake. I didn't come back alone and what came with me is now securely planted in your womb. It is up to us to keep him alive until he grows strong enough to be born."

"I don't understand Damien."

"You have had a great honor bestowed unto you. You have been chosen to carry the son of Satan. The child is growing inside of you as we speak."

Damien moves his hand across my abdomen and a wicked grin curls his lips.

"I think you're sick. It's impossible for me to get pregnant and you know that."

"Believe me you are and soon you will feel him moving and getting stronger. When the child is born we will take our places together in hell. You wanted forever so you're getting it, maybe not how you wanted, but oh well. I'm wasting time the child needs to be fed and I'm getting weak and need to feed myself. Time is of the essence we must hurry."

He stands pulling me with him and we leave the cemetery. I can't believe what he has told me, but my coven warned me of the dangers. I had been careless and didn't heed their warning. On the drive home Damien explained the details of feeding the child. I wanted to protest, but how could I? Damien would be lost to me forever. Instead I did as he told me and pulled the car over to the curb. He said a prostitute wouldn't be missed, but I knew better. It didn't take him long to sweet talk one into joining us. I still can't believe that I'm helping him in his madness, but I love him. I keep hoping he comes to his senses. As we near our home, all hope is gone.

Damien has jumped into the back seat and has the woman practically naked when I pull the car into the driveway. Watching my husband with another woman has my stomach churning in disgust. I still don't believe I'm pregnant it's not possible. I was hospitalized as a child with scarlet fever. It wasn't until I married Damien and we started trying to conceive that we found out my illness had left me sterile. I don't know what to believe, all I know is my husband is back and I need to make the most of our time together, even if it means him seeking out other women. He believes what he has told me maybe I should too. We exit the car and the three of us head up the stone walk. I fumble with my keys as I unlock the door. Entering the house I instantly knew that an evil was lurking. The smell of it attacked my nostrils making me sick.

I manage to make it to the bathroom before the vomiting hits. Then the pains to my stomach the worse I have ever felt. It was like my insides were being brutally attacked. I fell to the floor screaming for Damien. He rushed to my side in a panic.

"Shayla, what's wrong?"

"It hurts so much Damien. Something is terribly wrong. Please make it stop."

He helps me to my feet. That's when I feel the wetness running down my legs. I place my hand between my thighs pulling it back I'm horrified to see it blood soaked.

"We must hurry Shayla, before all is lost. The child must be fed now."

Damien scoops me up and carries me to our bedroom. I see the woman naked on our bed and cringe when he lays me next to her.

"What's wrong with her?" The stranger asked my husband.

"She's not feeling well." He told her as he removed his clothes and climbed on top of her. I turned my head I couldn't watch him with her.

"Cool the little wife is going to watch while her husband fucks me. That puts a new twist on kinky for me, but hell you're paying me good."

My head snaps back around when I hear her scream. Damien's cock is slamming in to her with such force that it scares me. Her eyes roll back into her head as he pounds her harder. Then they are gone sunken out of sight. Her flesh becomes loose as his cock continues draining her life-force. This is not my husband, but an incubus on a mission from hell. I'm guilty to, because I do nothing to stop him. The woman's once thrashing body now lays lifeless under him, but he continues his punishment to her body. When he is done with her, he looks at me with eyes black as night.

"Now I feed the child."

He crawls on me and in one swift thrust his cock is buried inside me. I close my eyes not able to bear looking into the face of the evil fucking me. I know it's wrong to feel any kind of pleasure from this, but his cock felt so good moving in and out of me. I imagine it being Damien instead and my body begins to soar. I feel the orgasm as it travels up my spine and settles in my core. I'm still withering beneath him as he pumps his evil into me. He withdraws from me and rolls out of bed dragging the woman's lifeless body with him. I lay there and suddenly I feel my insides being stretched and my belly expands. It can't be possible, but I feel it. Terror seizes me, when I realize Damien was right, but the evil I had felt earlier isn't in my home, but growing inside me. I reach down and touch my belly to my surprise I can feel it kicking me.

Whatever it is I know for damn sure that it isn't human, and I'm not even sure that I care. I have always wanted a child. It was the only thing missing in my life with Damien. Evil or not it's still my child and there is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do to protect him. I smile a smile that doesn't quite reach my eyes. I'm not sure how but somehow I know it's a boy. The name Lucien whispers through my soul, and I know that the abomination in my womb has named him-self. I should be terrified but I'm not. I love Damien and I would give everything, even my soul to be with him. I have spent too much time without him. I don't plan on ever being without him again. It doesn't even matter anymore that he has planted his evil seed in me. Damien is all that I have left now. My coven will never forgive me for practicing the dark arts.

They are the only family that I have left, and I am dead to them now. Although some covens dabble in black magic from time to time, mine never did and never would. They are strictly white magic and I have crossed the line. I don't think that I belonged with them, anyway. I have always found white magic a little on the boring side. I think that black magic is more me than white magic ever was, but that doesn't matter I have crossed the line. If my coven knew, what I have brought back from the dead. They would step out of their comfort zone, and those self righteous bitches would use whatever black magic they had to use to send Damien back to hell. I can't allow that to happen and I won't. I am a seventh generation witch and I am more powerful than any of them. It is in my blood to be powerful.