Demon Coil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we'd all be better off if he went back to hell," Tali said. Though they did not speak in reply, Joss stood up and walked back towards their rooms.

"You always piss Joss off," Lacuna commented, glaring at her roommate.

"They know I don't really mean it," she said, but did not argue further. Instead, her eyes lit up. "Let's go out," she said.

Lacuna put her hand to Tali's forehead, pulling it away after a moment. "You don't feel feverish," she said, "but I was sure I heard you say we should go out when there's an angry, tithe-less demon splitting cracks in the sidewalk. He isn't lacking for power yet."

The shorter girl pulled on Lacuna's arm, dragging her to her feet. "We're not what he wants anyway. We should be able to have some fun." Wary of Tali's spikes, Lacuna allowed herself to be dragged into their bedroom, nudging Nasah's sleeping form so she would have room to sit on her bed. Tali began to pull all manner of clothing from her dresser and closet, holding up pieces to her body and looking in the mirror before discarding them.

"I know it's in here somewhere," she muttered, digging in a hamper. There were clothes strewn everywhere when she finally pulled her prize free and hung the skintight silver dress on a hook.

"That better not be for me," Lacuna said.

"Of course not. I know better. You'll have to rock the butch biker look. Be my security." Tali winked and batted her long eyelashes over shining green eyes, swinging her ample hips as she walked across the room. Lacuna could see how arresting it would be once she put on the dress. "If I left it up to you, we'd go out once a millennium. Please?"

Lacuna looked down at the ripped black denim and leather boots she wore below a t-shirt that was the same shade as her hair. When she reached for the leather jacket Nasah half slept on Tali grinned and disappeared into the bathroom. "I'll just be five minutes!" she called so Lacuna could hear.

"Yeah right!"

12