Demon Lover

Story Info
Magic & lust lead to an unexpected visit.
1.8k words
4.28
55.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Averlin
Averlin
70 Followers

The glare of the computer screen seared through her eyeballs and into the back of her skull like acid. Blinking fiercely, Anna managed to pry her face away from the diabolical thing. She rubbed her temples, then let her gaze drift anywhere but back to the screen. The remains of her dinner: a half a pizza pocket and a full can of pop (nutrition was always foremost in her choice of meals). She frowned as she noticed that the pop had sprayed fizz all over her notes. Quickly damping them dry with a Kleenex, she sighed in disgust with herself for having been too caught up to even notice. Taking a deep slug of the drink, she finally spun her chair away from the desk to face the room. Anna's eyes were caught by the amulet on the coffee table. Prying herself out of her seat, she crossed the room and picked it up. It was a jade disc with a hole in the middle, entirely covered with designs and inscriptions in some foreign language, certainly not English or Spanish, and it had been hung on a simple leather thong.

Flopping down on the couch, she sank into the cushions and stared at it while her mind wandered. It seemed a strange thing for Connie to have brought back for her from her vacation. Anna almost never wore jewelry and wasn't big on antiques. She recalled the fun Connie'd told her all about having had on her trip and instantly felt a pang of longing and regret so intense it hurt, like a fist squeezing, crushing her chest, and she fought back tears of frustration. It wasn't like Anna couldn't have some fun if she really wanted to, a social life, a lover if she really wanted one. She was considered attractive, was in good shape, and had a friendly enough way with people. She knew she had no one to blame but herself, but she just couldn't seem to help it; there was so much work to do, and once she got started at something she just couldn't let go until she was finished. She'd practically made herself a hermit. Life was passing her by and she was letting it go. She was such a wimp. Why couldn't she find a little adventure, a little fun like Connie had. She knew why, it would mean having to actually go somewhere and leave all the things that she spent so much time on. Why couldn't a lover just come to her without her having to go look for him? Why couldn't things be easy? She wished so hard she felt her chest might pop.

"Send me someone," she said aloud. Though her eyes were closed, she turned them skyward as though someone could hear her, as though someone would actually care. "Send me a man," she breathed, voice saturated with the desperate longing that filled her. A deep voice interrupted her pity party. "Anna Maria Martinez?" it said. Naturally, she did the only reasonable thing she could do: she sat bolt upright and screamed, practically propelling herself through the back of the couch and into the wall.

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded, eyes bugging out of her head.

He was a tall man with long, black hair, dusky complexion and smooth, leonine features. He was in excellent shape, but not grotesquely huge. He was also naked. His cock dangled limply before him like a short, fat sausage right at eye level with her.

Ignoring her question, he leaned down and took her face in his hands, giving her a fierce and insistent kiss. She struggled, even hitting him in the balls in her attempt to get free, but he didn't even seem to notice; the kiss went on. As it did, the warmth of his lips spread through her body and she felt her fear turning to something else. Anna stopped struggling and looked into his eyes. They were deep and dark like hers and she saw herself reflected in them. She trembled and knew she should be scared for her life, fighting him with all she had, but for some reason she found herself peaceful, all the fight fleeing her, and she didn’t know why. She was filled with confusion and curiosity. Why, how, was this happening? What was he doing to her? Was he even human? She knew she’d hit and scratched him, but it was as though he’d never felt a thing. He just stared into her eyes. The passion burning under the surface of his deep, dark eyes was so intense she could almost touch it. Her lips still tingled hotly from his kiss. He had a light, musky scent she couldn’t put her finger on; but it wasn’t unpleasant, just the opposite in fact. She found all her pent-up lust bubbling up and filling her chest with hot fire. It was suddenly awfully warm in here, and she was almost shocked to realise that she was quickly getting wet. He took her face in his hands and kissed her again. Surely this was a dream. She squirmed on the couch, unable to sit still. He wasn’t human. No way. This was impossible. He was surely doing something to her. But she couldn’t fight it. She didn’t even think she wanted to anymore. Her breath felt heavy in her chest.

The parting of their lips left her slightly breathless.

Her finger tips brushed his thighs, slid along his smooth skin, feeling the hard muscles tensing and rippling as he moved. One of her hands found his cock, wrapped around it. He broke the kiss and stood. Anna found herself staring at the thing in her hand. It was very quickly growing hard. Squeezing it, running her hand up and down it's length, she marvelled at the silkiness of the skin sliding over the hard-ribbed shaft. In moments it grew so thick her fingers barely met in their effort to encircle it, and it was long, though not grotesquely; she was sure it was eight or nine if it was an inch.

She found she couldn't help herself, she had to taste it. She'd never actually done it before. She was always uncertain whether she'd like it or not. But for some reason she just felt she had to, no holding back anymore. Every dirty story she'd ever read, every fantasy she'd ever had came to the surface as she closed her lips over the head of that big cock. Her tongue curled around it and squished the soft knob against the roof of her mouth. The taste of him, the musky scent of him filled her senses. Her tall, dark stranger let her play and experiment for a bit, then placed his hand on hers, moving it back and forth along his shaft encouragingly. When he drew his hand away Anna looked up at him curiously but continued to pump her fist along him as she sucked. Throwing his head back, he moaned ecstatically. His hips thrust lightly in her grip as she stroked him. His fat cock sliding across her tongue, he gasped, lost in the sensations she gave him. Then, with a shudder, his cock leapt and fired into her. As the second and third pulses shot across her tongue Anna swallowed as best she could, then took her mouth from the jerking cock and watched as the last few spasms passed through it. She stared as the thick, whitish goo oozed down over her hand, unable to believe she'd done that.

Finally, Anna released him and looked up into his face. He smiled weakly, eyes burning. And then he reached down and pulled her t-shirt free of her shorts, still without a word. Up and off it went in a flip of fabric, and her shorts quickly followed. Eager with need, Anna had her bra off in a second, but as she reached for her panties the stranger reached towards her with one finger, making her pause. With a gentle poke, he pushed her back into the couch. Eyes catching hers, her anonymous lover knelt before her and reached for the waistband of her panties himself. He slid them down over her hips, then made her raise her legs toward the ceiling as he peeled them slowly up as though savouring each moment, until finally the white cotton slipped past her toes and was discarded with a toss. Anna's legs fell open on either side of him as she relaxed, completely exposing herself to him. She gulped and watched as he ran his fingers through her long, black hair. And then, seemingly satisfied, he turned his attention fully back to her.

His eyes grabbed hers again and held her for a long second, then travelled downward, over her dusky-nippled breasts, across her belly and over the dark, glistening curls of her pussy. His cock immediately sprang to life and he lowered it to it's target. Spreading the sticky lips with it's soft head, he rubbed it up and down the length of her slit several times, making her breath quicken. Then in it went, slowly and smoothly filling her. Hips pumping in a casual, steady rhythm, shifting left and right as they went, he bent his head toward hers. Grasping her shoulders, he kissed, licked, and sucked her neck. Violent shudders raced through her in a toe-curling orgasm almost instantly. Clutching his arms, Anna found herself gasping for breath. As she finally found herself able to open her eyes again he kissed her, long and passionately. His hips never stopped moving, his wicked tongue went to work on her neck and breasts, and she soon found herself cresting again. Straightening, her lover took hold of her legs and raised them, holding her calves tight to his chest and began to fuck her in earnest, driving his cock into her fast and hard, hips slapping the backs of her thighs and sending electrical jolts of fire through her. She couldn't think, she felt like she was riding a cloud. The smell of sex filled her senses. Her ears rang with the slap of his hips against her and the wet noises her body made as he drove his cock forcefully in and out of it's snug grip. Her body burned. And then she was flying over the crest again, sweet spasms clutching her belly, squeezing her lust from her, pushing her higher. She didn't want to ever come down.

Her mind whirled, trying to make sense of it all. How could you accept what had just happened? The contented warmth between her thighs told her she didn't have a lot of room for argument. She could still taste the tanginess of him on her tongue. She looked down at the amulet he'd pressed into her palm, curling her fingers around it before he'd literally vanished. For long moments the only sound in the room was the deep heaviness of her breath. And then a sing-song voice broke the stillness "Oh, de-monnn... "

Averlin
Averlin
70 Followers