Demon Made Flesh Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I was." He replied; grinning malevolently at her, revealing two rows of gleaming, needle-sharp fangs. Considering it was only the Master's interest in her that was keeping him from reducing this fragile little human to quivering ribbons of meat, he found her expression of irritation with him laughable. "So, where is this map, female?"

"Khulan," she corrected him distractedly, not really aware she had spoken, as she stared with trepidation at the mouthful of teeth confronting her.

His amused grin broadened: this human was too much! Could she be so ignorant of demons that she did not realize visions of her torn and gutted carcass flitted teasingly through his mind? That he could almost feel her soft organs yielding beneath his piercing-claws' embrace? Or was she just so complacent in the safety the Master interest accorded her that she thought it truly rendered him incapable of acting upon such urges? "Where is this map, 'Khulan'?" he amended, his eyes flashing, letting her name soak up his thirst for blood as he wrapped his tongue around it.

Although he made no overtly threatening move or gesture, there was an underlying menace in his voice that filled her with deep foreboding; an effect only heightened by his continued, and unsettlingly toothy, grin. Acutely aware of the ominous presence beside her (he was standing so close to her that she could feel the warmth radiating from his flesh), she tried hard not to think about what this powerful beast's claws and teeth could do to her. Settling back into the chair, she replaced the heavy volume in her lap, and turned to the faded map on the inside cover.

Sacha leaned closer to get a better view of the map. It was strange to look upon something so familiar, and yet so foreign: he had never so much as glanced at such a thing before, yet the age-dulled lines jumped out at him, tracing borders and roads that seemed to be ingrained within him. His eyes followed the boarder between Altan Uruk and Bindusar as it suddenly veered off course, a thick protrusion of Bindusar thrusting deeply into the other land. There was something about this part of the map, something he had once known . . . He could hear a man's animated voice describing the panic that had ensued once it became clear that Bindusar's Queen was in no condition to travel, and would be giving birth to the premature heir within hours:

"Imagine," the man intoned in mock horror, his grey eyes twinkling with amusement, "the possibility of an heir born on foreign soil! You've never seen such an uproar my boy, such wailing and wringing of hands. The way those the court officials carried on, you would have sworn it was they, rather than Queen Urvasi, who were enduring the combined agony of child birth and the certain death of that child. Well, our good king could hardly resist the temptation to appear selfless while actually risking nothing: secure in the knowledge that an infant born this early had no chance, the king cheerfully granted a great swath of choice farm land over to Bindusar (on condition of the heir's survival). You can imagine how our sovereign's mood declined in the following days and weeks, as the stubborn child refused to die!" The sound of musical laughter filled the small room.

As the silence stretched out into minutes, Khulan looked up hesitantly, half expecting to find his predatory gaze fixed upon her still. The creature beside her was staring at the map, with a disconnected look in his eyes again. "Sacha?"

The girl's voice snapped him violently out of his reverie. Back in the present, he was disturbed by how vivid the recollection had been: the memories had never been so distinct before, not even at first. Nonplussed, he crouched by her chair and brusquely pointed out Altan Uruk on the map: "This is your land, it is called Altan Uruk." He traced the outline of the land with one finger, running his sharp talon lightly over the page so as not to tear the parchment. "The capital city, Ayil, is here, in the east. Lion's Keep, where we are now, is here, at the foot of the Lion's Teeth." He stabbed at an unmarked spot along the northern mountains.

Looking at his face, she wondered again about the mage who had been gone into Sacha's creation. He must have been exceptionally good-looking: even now, fused with a demon's monstrous form, the fearful result was still strikingly attractive. Although his face was clearly demonic, the sharp features and ridged cheek bones fit quite well with his catlike eyes, and tall, sharply pointed ears. Even his almost-black skin, which she had initially found hideous, now looked quite natural against his mane of hair so black, that it appeared to be a complete absence of light rather than a colour. He was undeniably beautiful, but it was an inhuman and predatory perfection: the terrifying beauty of a sleek and powerful killer.

His muscular arm rested against her chest as he indicated the places on the map, and while her eyes focussed on the map, her body was focussed on the pleasant warmth of his skin. The combined feelings of attraction and fear he inspired had a highly erotic effect upon her, the surges of adrenaline amplifying every sensation and physical response. Despite her unease at having the chimaera so close to her, her body could not help but responded to his touch: his mere nearness made her tingle with excitement. As Sacha outlined Altan Uruk on the map for her, his upper arm unintentionally rubbed against her right breast. The contact made her breath catch, and her nipples hardened into stiff peaks as a jolt of pleasure ran down her spine. She felt her breathing become faster as he leaned in to point out the location of the Keep, in the far northeast: his hard chest pressing firmly against her shoulder and his arm stretched out, just making contact with the jutting nipple of her other breast. She shivered with pleasure, the gentle intimacy of his touch arousing her far more than Torolchi's urgent, demanding hands ever had.

Leaning closer to the human to show her where they were now, Sacha was suddenly very aware of a new, slightly musky aroma in her scent, of the softness of her full breasts, and of the hard nipples rubbing against his arm with the rise and fall of her chest. Along with the expected hunger for her blood, memories of strange sensations and desires flooded his mind: the feeling of his hand running across soft, silky skin; warm lips pressed against his chest; slim fingers digging into his back; an urgent female voice moaning entreaties; a rising pleasure as two bodies moved together . . .

Sacha snatched his arm away, putting an end to the strange mental images, but leaving him feeling deeply disconcerted. It was quite obvious that the unrest within him was this human's fault, although he did not know how she had done it, nor even exactly what she had done. He glared angrily at Khulan, who was looking up at him with an odd mix of apprehension and something he didn't recognize, something that seemed to unsettle his thoughts even more. If only the Master didn't have plans for her, then he could sooth his agitation with screams of terror wrenched from her slender throat - as it was he would have to find something else to vent his frustrations on. Giving the human a menacing snarl, he turned and strode from the room, heading to the lower dungeons where the discarded results of the Master's experiments dwelt. Although the twisted creatures were incapable of feeling fear, at least he could immerse himself in their frenzied shrieks of agony while he slowly eviscerated them.

Khulan sat in the chair as though frozen, making no move to prevent the demon-man's departure this time. Even after he had vanished through the doors she remained absolutely still. Her thoughts were a confused jumble of emotions, none of which she wanted to face. Most especially, she did not want to think about the horrifying desire she had felt for the creature: what sort of depraved beast would be aroused by a fiend from hell? Unfortunately, no amount of willpower was able to keep this horrifying question at bay, and she sobbed convulsively against her drawn-up knees, sick with fear and shame over her body's repugnant betrayal of all human decency. This horrible place must be draining the humanity from her, turning her into something as monstrous as the chimaera, perhaps even as monstrous as Lord Sechen.

Waking up hours later, she felt a great deal calmer, most of her distress appearing to have flowed from her with her tears. It was not the demonic side of the chimaera she had responded to, she reasoned, it was the human side, and as such her response was entirely natural and understandable. Indeed, she could not help wondering why she had become so irrationally hysterical about the whole affair. Stretching, and finally opening her eyes, she felt icy fingers of terror tighten around her chest again: what she had sleepily taken to be the dull light of twilight was, in fact, moonlight. She had no idea how late it was: she might still have an hour before Torolchi walked expectantly into his bedroom, or he might have arrived long ago and be waiting for her in growing anger, planning the order in which various tortures were to be inflicted upon her for her disobedience. Perhaps he had already sent men out looking for her, no doubt telling them they could do what they wished to her when they found her.

Panic stricken she bolted back to the stairs, the marble floors that had sparkled so beautifully in the day now glinted coldly under the pallid glow of the moon. At each doorway she expected rough hands grab her, and the voice of one of the guards to exclaim in triumph. By the time she reached the stairs her heart was hammering in her chest like a frightened rabbit's, and she fled down the steps so fast that several times she almost fell headlong. Only when she reached the bottom of the last flight, still not having encountered any signs of pursuit, did the vice of fear ease it's crushing grip of her chest. It was not that late yet, maybe Torolchi would even forgive her. At his bedroom door, gasping for breath, Khulan nearly fainted with relief to find Torolchi just arriving himself.

"You were almost late," Torolchi grunted with a scowl, as he took in her panting, trembling form.

"I-I'm sorry," she stammered, "please, I swear it won't happen . . ."

"Undress." Torolchi commanded huskily, cutting off the girl's apology. He had entirely lost interest in her near lateness as he gazed at her heaving chest, admiring the way her full breasts pressed tightly against her thin cotton shift with each laboured breath. His hands moved to his own clothing, tossing his garments unceremoniously to the floor as he continued to watch the slave girl.

Leaning against the wall, to steady her shaking legs, Khulan hastily pulled the brief dress over her head. She was well aware of her keeper's impatient nature, and determined not to cause him any further annoyance tonight. Naked, she turned to find him sitting on the edge of the bed, one hand vigorously stroking his hard cock while his eyes devoured her like a tasty piece of meat.

"Come'ere." He gestured in front of him with his free hand. As soon as she reached him, he gripped her shoulder and roughly pressed her to her knees on the cold stone floor, between his widely splayed legs. His balls tingled with excitement as her pretty face came level with his stiff cock. Tangling one hand in her silken hair, he pulled her unresisting head toward his thick member; his other hand was curled around the base of his shaft, holding his cock steady.

Her body, filled with unsatisfied hunger from her encounter in the library, reacted swiftly to Torolchi's obvious arousal and the pungent scent of his lust: her cheeks flushing with arousal and a wet heat growing between her legs. Khulan stared fixedly at the engorged cock in front of her, her eyes were glazed with lust as they hungrily took in the thick shaft and broad mushroom head: she could almost feel it sliding into her heated pussy. The head flared slightly, and she unconsciously licked her lips as she saw a bead of precum forming at the tip.

The sight of her pink tongue peeking out from between her full lips drew a growl of desire from Torolchi as he anticipated having her tongue and lips on his cock. Impatient to feel her against his hard flesh, he tugged her forward. He groaned under his breath as her lips met his cock-head: the sensation of her soft, satiny lips pressing against his sensitive crown was exquisite. Holding her head still, he swiped his precum across her lips, smearing it on them with the slippery tip of his cock.

Khulan licked his helmet clean with fast strokes of her tongue, avidly swallowing his salty precum, then running her tongue across his slit in search of more. The taste and feel of him in her mouth made her pussy throb with need. Desperate for some relief from the burning itch within her, she moved one hand to her crotch: her fingers easily slid between her slick folds, and she moaned softly as her fingertips gently caressed her aching clit.

Torolchi watched in amazement her hand slid past the wet lips of her cunt. "Bloody Hell," he swore hoarsely, his voice a mixture of awe and lust. He had never seen a woman pleasure herself before - it had never even occurred to him that women did such things - and he was startled at how much the sight aroused him. At the end of each stroke her fingers slid partially out from her clinging folds, and he could see how they glistened with her juices. "Bloody Hell," he breathed again, swallowing hard as his hand instinctively pulled her face further down on his twitching cock.

Khulan wrapped her tongue around his helmet as her mouth was pulled onto the bulbous head. The second the flared ridge was forced past her lips she pressed them down tightly behind it, rubbing them against the sensitive flesh. Her fingers sink deeper and deeper into her pussy with each thrust of her hand, making her body shiver with delight. Hungry for greater stimulation, her hips starting to move of their own accord, pressing forward onto her thrusting hand. The effect her display was having on Torolchi was not lost on her, and with her other hand she spread her pussy-lips wide, giving him a clear view of her hand as she fucked herself.

Gripping her head firmly in his hands, he watched her wet fingers sliding in and out of her hot cunt, as he slowly, steadily, drove his rigid shaft into her mouth. The warmth and tightness of her sucking mouth and her relentlessly rubbing tongue drew an appreciative moan from his lips. He pulled her harder against him, desperate to penetrate her hot, moist depths. He moaned again when his cock hit the back of her throat: his head rubbing against the roof of her mouth, sending every nerve in his almost painfully aroused flesh screaming with pleasure.

She changed the angle of her throat so it could take the rest of his cock, and heard him gasp loudly as his cock suddenly plunged all the way in. Her nose was pressed into his crotch, and she could feel his heavy balls resting against her chin. Despite her own arousal, Khulan managed to stay focussed on the task of pleasing her master: she swallowed just as he'd taught her, the strong contractions of her muscles milking his swollen head rhythmically. Pressing fingers down on either side of her clit she forced the hood back, and ran her thumb along the reddened nub. Her body shivered with delight and her hand moved faster, plunging deeply into her cunt.

Torolchi was panting for breath as he arched forward, pushing his crotch into her face. The sensation of her swallowing on his cock made his body burn with need. He dragged her head off his straining shaft, shuddering as her tongue bathed him: it felt so good! But his cock immediately ached to feel her throat again; he only managed to withdraw halfway out before he could no longer help himself, and slammed his drooling head back into her mouth with a growl of lust. His eyes were still locked on her hand, which was now dripping with her sweet juices as she fucked herself with it.

As her head was pulled from his cock Khulan sucked in a deep breath, and once more rubbed the tip of her tongue on the underside of his ridge, making him gasp in pleasure. Her face was suddenly pulled hard against his crotch, his heavy balls slapping against her chin, as his thick cock plunged down her throat with one powerful thrust of his hips. She sucked hard, grinding her face into his crotch as though trying to take more of him. Her hips began moving more urgently against her hand as the pleasure built in her body, tensing as the hard nub of her clit rubbed against her thumb with each thrust.

Torolchi's head rolled back in ecstasy, shuddering as the sensations coming from his cock threatened to overwhelm him. The girl's sucking mouth and gripping throat were sending jolts of almost unbearable pleasure shooting through his cock. Laying back on his bed, his straining arms pulled her head against him again and again as his hips bucked against her face, ramming his aching cock down her tightly gripping throat as he savagely fucked her mouth. Each delicious swallow of her throat around his pulsating head make his whole body jerk spasmodically.

Khulan whimpered with need, aching to taste him, craving it, her own body stiffened as her hand brought her closer and closer to the edge. She writhed her tongue hungrily around his ridge and sucked on the head each time his cock withdrew; then rubbed her tongue against the thick vein on the underside of his cock as his arms shoved her face back into his crotch and his hips surged up to meet her mouth. A rivulet of hot liquid was trickling from her cunt as the movement of her fingers against its gripping walls sent waves of pleasure washing over her taut body. Her hips thrust faster and faster as she felt her urgently needed climax approaching.

He clutched at her, his fists white-knuckled in her blonde hair, writhing, and moaning continuously, desperate for release. His wildly thrusting hips driving his throbbing cock into her mouth hard and fast, any semblance of control gone as his body rushed towards the building orgasmic ecstasy.

Her cunt suddenly clenched down hard on her hand, and she threw her head back with a cry as her orgasm seized control of her body. Her hand moved at a frenzied pace, grinding her thumb hard against her aching clit. A flood of sweet nectar flowed from her pussy as her body shuddered helplessly in ecstasy.

Torolchi sat bolt upright when he heard her cry out, so transfixed by the sight of her that he barely noticed that her mouth had slipped off his cock. Seeing the sudden flood of fluid running down her hand, pooling on the floor beneath her, was too much. With a guttural snarl he shoved her to her back, pushing her legs into the air, and rammed his cock deep into her still spasming cunt. Mad with lust, conscious only of the burning ache in his loins and the hot cum churning in his swollen balls, he fucked her like a rutting beast: grunting and pounded his hips against hers.

Khulan gasped in surprise as he plowed into her, then whimpered and dug her fingernails into his back as she felt his pumping cock driving her over the brink again.

His balls clenched tight, and Torolchi managed on last thrust, hilting himself in her warm depths as the cum pulsed up his twitching cock. He threw his head back with a horse cry of pleasure, and emptied his load into her hot, gripping depths.

Before her first peak had even fully passed, the second climax gripped her, leaving her writhing beneath him as waves of pure ecstasy erupted within her. At the same moment, hot jets of cum erupted from his jerking cock and splashed against her pulsing cervix like liquid fire.

Torolchi collapsed on top of her with a satisfied groan, gasping with exertion.