Demonbeast Invasion Renewed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...Mu-Muneto?" Dizzily Hilde looked up at Muneto as she felt him begin to stab at her with hard, deliberate thrusts, traces of fear crossing her beautiful face as she began to understand what he intended to do. "What...what are you doing?Ahhhh!"

The women hanging from the walls had all gone limp from the intensity of the orgasms, but they began to stir as the thick tentacles buried deep in their cunts began to glow once more as Muneto fucked Hilde harder and harder. The shapely women let out moaning pleading cries at first but soon they were all gasping and groaning as their already exhausted bodies were uncontrollably aroused once more. Additional tentacles emerged from the bed under Hilde and Muneto and they stretched out to the unconscious nurses, plunging into their cunts and asses and rousing them from their unconsciousness with a wash of vicious pleasure.

"Muneto! AH! Please! Wait! Stop! AHH! AHHHHH!!" Hilde gasped as Muneto began to thrust at her relentlessly, making her whole body start to heave and her big, full breasts rock back and forth on her chest like twin spherical rafts caught in storm. Muneto reached up and seized those beautiful breasts, squeezing and mauling Hilde's tender, milk-filled globes with his grasping fingers.

"Noo! Muneto!! Stopppp! AAAHHH!" Hilde wailed as the pain of his vicious, stabbing thrusts brought with it a rising, terrible, overpowering ecstasy that she could not stop. She could only lay there helpless as her alien-hybrid son fucked her harder and harder, climaxing her beyond anything she ever could have imagined.

Muneto's wicked smile grew wider. The bond from the beginnings of his impregnation of Hilde already let him start to sense her thoughts. She was fearful she was going to be fucked all night, but deep down, she wanted him to fuck her just like this all night. Muneto used their intimate connection to let her see his real plans, he was going to fuck her and all the women in the room for an entire week before he finally fully impregnated Hilde and went back into her womb. Muneto was going to show her just how much he truly loved her.

"Motherrrrr," hissed Muneto, his voice reverberating with insatiable lust for Hilde, his naked, gorgeous mother.

The End