Demoness

Story Info
A man finds instructions for one hell of a sexual experience.
9.8k words
4.5
14.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peterson just got busted for watching porn in his office," Calvin belted out as he walked into my office.

"No way, when did that happen?" I asked sitting up in my chair.

"I guess they caught him last night, and confronted him about it this morning," he answered. "They had a big meeting about it and decided to can him a few minutes ago."

"Just like that huh?" I quizzed. "They gave Randy a second chance when he got caught, so why not give Peterson another shot? Or, was this already his second shot?"

"I don't think Peterson has ever been on anyone's radar," Calvin said. "I think it has everything to do with the kind of porn he was looking at."

"Why is that?" I asked "What kind of porn was he looking at? There's no way Peterson was watching gay porn, he's too churchy."

"It wasn't gay porn bro," he said. "But, it's still shocking that Peterson would be watching it. In the meeting Sara said it was nuns getting pounded by demons. Isn't that some crazy shit?"

"Nuns getting pounded by demons?" I asked bewildered. "Is that even a thing in porn? I've never stumbled across that when I'm scrolling through the categories."

"Apparently it's a thing and he couldn't get enough," he said. "Sara said she couldn't work next to someone who's into that, so everyone's hands were tied."

"Well, she is Catholic, so that doesn't surprise me," I said.

"We need you to wipe his computer this afternoon," he said.

"Oh come on," I said. "Can't you get Adam to do it?"

"His plate's full amigo," he said. "He has to finish everything before he goes on vacation. Everyone else is working on the software update, so that just leaves you. Sorry."

My response came in the form of a raised middle finger as he turned to leave my office. It wouldn't take that long to reformat the computer, but it's the principle of it all. I felt like it was below my pay grade. At least I could take a peek at what he had been watching first. It sounded weird, but you never really know. Peterson must have found something about it to peek his arousal.

I strolled to his office and took a seat behind his computer. I didn't have much to do in order to clear his computer. Things like browser history and temporary internet files would get cleared off when the new employee login was generated. I just had to make sure the hard-drive was clear, so the new employee didn't stumble on a surprise picture when they loaded their screen saver.

There were thousands of folders in the computer, most of which I could ignore, and only a handful that Peterson had clearly made up himself. I clicked on the first folder and it brought up about a dozen sub-folders. After opening each one, it was clear they were all work junk he probably didn't need anyway. When I opened the second one though, I found the money folder. There were videos and pictures galore, and even with the small icons I could make out well enough what they were.

I started deleting them chunks at a time, keeping my eyes peeled for anything that looked interesting enough to inspect further. Nothing really jumped out at me though. Most of it was computer animated pictures or videos of big monsters banging skinny blond girls. Once I deleted all the pictures and videos I noticed a folder labeled "Instructions." I opened it and found several documents, all with different odd names. I clicked on the very first one and read the first paragraph.

It appeared to be step by step instructions for something, but I couldn't really figure out what for. Skimming through it mentioned five blue candles and what to say when lighting each one. I skipped down a bit and it said where to stand in the room and some gibberish to say. I was damn curious to find out what those instructions were for. I started actually reading every word, in hopes it would reveal to me it's purpose. Finally, after reading for almost ten minutes I read the words, "you will feel her presence in the room and if she approves she will allow you to see her."

Well that was all I needed to read. Like a complete idiot I emailed all the documents to myself, so I could read more later. I finished removing everything I could find from his computer and I went back to my office. I decided to wait until I got home to look at the documents I'd emailed to myself. Something Peterson had opened at work got him fired and I wasn't going to make the same mistake he'd made.

I knew my wife was going shopping with her sisters and I'd be alone for a few hours that night. As soon as she left I grabbed my tablet and opened my email. I opened the first document again and this time I read the whole thing word for word. When I finished reading it I decided to give it a try. Why the hell not? I figured there's no way anything is going to happen anyway, but what if something did. Either way I didn't see that I had anything to lose by trying.

I looked through the cabinets until I found my wife's candles. Much to my surprise I found exactly five new blue candles. I took them to my room and placed them throughout the room, as described, and read of the gibberish as I lit them. I figured there was little chance I was even coming close to pronouncing any of the words correctly. I followed every instruction to the letter, even disrobing and placing my clothes outside the candle pattern. Finally I read aloud the final gibberish while laying naked in the middle of all the candles.

Then I waited. After several minutes I decided to close my eyes and see if I could feel her presence. Nothing. I did feel a little ridiculous, but no presence to be felt at all. After another long period of waiting I decided it was all craziness. What was I expecting anyway? Some porn star looking hotty from hell that craved cock? Clearly I had temporarily lost my mind and felt pretty stupid for even trying it.

I grabbed my clothes and put them back on. I picked up the candles and put them in the trash outside. I figured it would be easier to plead ignorance to the lost candles than trying to explain why there were five partially burned candles back in the box in the cabinet. I opened the windows in the room and turned the fan on. Luck seemed to be on my side, because there didn't seem to be any candle smell by the time she got home.

I had just finished brushing my teeth when she got in. She walked in and gave me a kiss and then turned on the shower. I passed her as she started to undress and I got in bed. Laying in bed I thought once again about how stupid I was to even try conjuring whatever thing I thought those instructions would bring. I shook my head and laughed to myself before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up rather peacefully in the middle of the night, which was really not like me at all. Usually once I was asleep the alarm clock was the only thing that could wake me. I wasn't startled awake, but I could feel someone watching me. I looked at my wife and she was on her back clearly sleeping. I looked around the room but couldn't see anyone. My wife had two night lights that almost made it too bright in our room at night. The first was next to her side of the bed, and the other was in the bathroom next to the sink. With those two lights it would be impossible for anyone to simply hide in plain site in our room at night.

I still felt like there was someone watching me. I looked to the right side of the room, trying to focus on every shadow in the room. I looked slowly to the left side of the room and froze when I noticed two blue eyes staring at me from the hallway. They were not blue eyes like Megan Fox's, but more like the kind of blue when your headlights reflect off an animals eyes on a dark road. I hit full on panic mode when the eyes started moving towards me and I could start to see the outline of a person in the doorway.

My heartbeat was pounding inside my chest and I felt like I couldn't breath from fear alone. The figure entered the room and the little light from the two night lights allowed me to see it a little. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. It was clearly a female by her ample tits just hanging right out there. She also had rather shapely legs from what I could see, but I could only see to about her knees. Her arms looked very feminine, skinny with not much muscle tone at all. Her face and head were the biggest anomaly for me.

She actually had a very pretty and feminine face, but in the poor light her skin looked grey. At first I thought her hair was tied up in two funny looking pony tails that rain along the top of her head, but when she got closer I realized they were horns. They started right at her hairline on her forehead and went straight back, curving up on the ends about an inch or so past the back of her head. Her hair looked black and it was straight as could be. With little light it appeared her horns and hair were the same shade of black. I couldn't decide if she gorgeous or hideous.

As she neared my bed I remembered the words from the instructions. You will feel her presence in the room and if she approves she will allow you to see her. That had to be her then. I was still terrified though. It felt like standing behind a fence when a baseball is hit right at you. You know you're safe, but you still flinch at the danger right before your eyes. Only, I didn't really know for sure that I was safe at all. I had conjured her when I was alone in the room, with hopes of pornographic bliss, but that was hours ago. Now my wife was sleeping next to me and I realized nowhere in that document did it say what she would do after she was conjured.

She stopped right next to me beside my bed and she pulled the sheets off me. I was still frozen in terror while she appeared to be examining me from head to toe. I was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts, so she could pretty much see all of me. My heart was still racing, but I kept telling myself she was only here for sex and not to kill us. She leaned down slightly and grabbed my boxers at my waist. With one easy pull she pulled them all the way down my legs and over my feet. Then I was completely naked on the bed in front of her.

She climbed onto the bed slowly and I looked over at my wife really quick. She was still sleeping but now she was on her side facing us. I looked back at the demoness and watched her straddle my waist. As she climbed on top of me I noticed she had hoofs instead of feet, and I swore I caught a glimpse of a tail. I was still telling myself this was a good thing, but I was also still freaking out at the same time. Straddling my waist was required for sex, but it's also a good way to pin down your victim to kill and devour them.

While straddling me she started to move up the bed toward the headboard, and my eyes watched hers get closer and closer to me. When her knees reached my shoulders, she lifted them over each one and then she sat on my chest. She stopped with her pussy an inch from my face. In any other situation I would have recognized that as an invitation to eat her pussy, but I was still completely frozen in fear. I assumed she wanted me to lick her, but I had a few scary thoughts running through my mind. She is a demoness after all, so is it even safe to lick her at all? Is her skin or pussy poisonous? Will my tongue get burned when it touches her? Is it even safe to touch her at all with my hands?

She put an end to my silent questioning by grabbing my hair and pulling my face to her pussy. Suddenly I was too scared not to lick her pussy. At first it was just compliant licking, with no thought or real effort involved. Just me sliding my tongue up quickly, pulling it away and sliding it back up quickly. Then I realized what was really going on here. She was indeed the sex demoness that I had conjured using the instructions, and she really was there just for sex. It was time to treat her as such.

I moved my hands to her ass, so I could really lick her pussy properly. When my fingertips felt her skin, it reminded me of a pet snake I once had. Her skin definitely didn't feel like human skin, and in the dim light I noticed her skin even reflected light similar to snake skin. I noted it all and decided to focus on the task at hand. With my hands on her ass as leverage I pulled my mouth to her pussy. Pressing my tongue flat over her pussy lips and licking her pussy aggressively. I noticed her pussy didn't taste anything like any woman's pussy is ever eaten before. It was sweet tasting almost like fruit. I started focusing on her clit with each lick. When I would move my tongue back down I would slip it inside her pussy really quick and then press it flat over her lips again as I pulled it out. It was a move that always made my wife cum and the demoness seemed to enjoy it as well. Her hips would move in a small grinding motion on my tongue every time I did it.

I was caught off guard when something wrapped around my cock. Her hands were on my shoulders, so I knew she hadn't reached back with one of them. I thought it could be my wife, but I couldn't see past her thigh next to my face. It seemed unlikely my wife would wake up and see what was happening and not freak out though. Then I noticed it was coiled around my cock and came to the conclusion it was her tail, which I caught a glimpse of earlier.

I'm sure a few minutes before, when I first woke up, I had my overnight wood going. I'm also sure it went away the moment I noticed those eyes looking at me. So, when I first felt her tail around my cock it wasn't hard at all. It didn't take too long, however, to start growing hard again. The sensation of her tail on my cock was hard to figure out. Her tail wasn't stroking my cock like a hand would, up and down, but instead it was moving in kind of a side to side massaging motion. However she was doing it, it sure felt amazing.

What she was doing to my cock had me licking her pussy even more feverishly. I assumed her demonic pussy worked the same as any other woman's pussy, so I seriously went to work on her clit. She started making a hissing sound and I moved my eyes to her face. The expression on her face was evidence my tongue was doing good work. Her eyes we closed and her mouth was open wide. That's when I noticed her long fangs and couldn't decide if they made her more terrifying or more sexy.

She pushed herself up a little and started moving her hips, essentially grinding her pussy against my tongue and lips. I felt her fingers on the back of my head just before she grabbed my hair and pulled my face to her pussy. For a few seconds I couldn't breath at all, because her pussy completely covered my mouth and it all was shoved up under my nostrils. My eyes got really big when I realized I couldn't breath, but fortunately her body started to shake and she threw her head back. Her convulsions, which I could only assume were orgasmic, moved her pussy just enough that I could take a breath.

After her convulsions subsided, and she'd calmed down, I realize she had been squeezing the shit out of my cock with her tail too. In my panic to breath again I hadn't noticed, but once I had air in my lungs again I quickly realized the pain. As if on queue her tail uncoiled and left my cock throbbing. At first I didn't want her to touch it, but before I could say anything she reached back and wrapped her fingers around it. I got nervous at first and anticipated more pain, but instead she just stroked it gently while she crawled back down my body.

Once she was in position over my waist again, she lowered her pussy down over my mushroom head. When I was licking her pussy I thought it felt rather warm on my tongue, but once my cock was completely inside it felt really hot. Not Megan Fox hot either, but fiery hot. I think she knew it was uncomfortable for me, because she just sat there with my cock resting inside her pussy for several seconds. The look on her face seemed a little quizzical, like she was watching me to see how I could handle it.

After several seconds she finally started moving her pussy up and down my shaft. I wasn't sure if it would help or make things worse, but it seemed to help. Her pussy still felt hot, but I wasn't worried about getting burns on my dick anymore. After a few minutes she found her groove and everything was Megan Fox hot again. I reached up and touched her tits for the first time. They were soft and for the most part felt just like any other pair of tits I'd ever touched, but still covered in the snake-like scale skin.

I finally had the chance to just lay back and take her all in. Where she was at on top of me on the bed the night light lit her up a little better. I thought she really was sexy to watch. I could see my cock disappear inside her pussy, which was hot in both the literal and figurative realms. Her tits swayed in a very sexy manor as she rode my cock with a very smooth rhythm. Aside from intimidating fangs, her face was very attractive. From my viewpoint under her I couldn't see her horns, so they were easy to dismiss while she was riding my cock.

I was still looking at her face when I heard the moan. It sounded so different than her hissing earlier, and she didn't look like she had moaned either. Then I heard another and my eyes shot over to my wife in shock. Sure enough her eyes were closed, her head was tilted back, and her mouth was wide open. At first I thought she was fingering herself, but then I looked between her legs. I couldn't see it very well from where I was laying, but I could see her tail had pushed Kelly's panties over and it was sliding in and out of her pussy.

I don't know why I found that so arousing, but I really did. Maybe it's because my wife is so religious and the thought of a demoness lesbian fucking her with its tail would probably traumatize her. I just know it really got me going. I reached over with my right hand and pulled her shirt up, exposing her left breast. The demoness did exactly what I'd hoped she'd do and reached down with her left hand and started massaging my wife's tit.

God damn that was just too hot for me to handle. I started breathing heavy and added moans and grunts to let her know I was about to cum. For a split second I wondered if my semen might be poisonous to her, but that was just stupid. I still felt like I needed to warn her for some reason.

"I'm gonna cum, " I grunted out.

She continued to ride my cock, so I took that to mean it's okay. I grunted out louder as I felt my cum shoot into her pussy. Gush after gush pumped into her pussy and my body started to shake as I filled her pussy. She started hissing again so I knew it was all good. I felt her pussy squeeze really tight around my shaft and the heat returned in a flash. I felt the final drops leave my cock, but then it felt like my cock was on fire.

I tried to push her off me, but she grabbed my hands and hissed at me. It was a very different hiss than the ones she'd done in the throws of passion. That one had clearly been a warning for me. I didn't know if she was warning me not to push her off or not to touch her at all. I just knew I was going to have to deal with the burning cock until she got off on her own.

Thankfully she did just that a few seconds later. I noticed my wife appeared to be sleeping again somehow. I had no idea how that was even possible, but I was a little relieved that I didn't have to explain it tonight. I was trying to figure out what I was going to say in the morning though.

I turned my attention back to the demoness, but she was nowhere to be found. I sat up in the bed and looked all around the room. When I couldn't see her I climbed out of bed and began looking behind things and under the bed. Then I left the bedroom and checked every room in the house. She was just gone as suddenly as she appeared. After a few minutes I had to accept reality and go back to bed. Although, it would take me quite awhile to actually fall asleep.