Demoness Costume Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman's costume concept turns out to have its own ideas.
4.6k words
4.52
57.3k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
585 Followers

A woman's idea for a Halloween costume turns out to have a mind of its own...

Rated NSFW for sexual nudity, and masturbation

Analise was stressing out. Carol, the woman from accounting whom she liked quite a bit, had invited her to a Halloween costume party two weeks ago. The get together was tonight and, pressured by wanting to make a big splash after having seen her crush in her element at the fetish club, Analise had still not figured out what to wear. As much as she liked the aesthetic, she just had no idea about fetish stuff.

So she was at the used bookstore, looking for inspiration, but it was not like she could sew something in under ten hours. At wit's end, her slender fingers pulling at her short blonde hair, she was about to go home with nothing new. Maybe she could wear an orange shirt and a black skirt, say that she was a hipster Velma, and still manage to get lucky since she was fairly sure after their first date that there were mutual feelings.

It was then the cover of a well-worn book grabbed her attention. On the cover was a woman with inhumanly broad curves, red-orange skin, and a voluminous amount bright, blue-blonde hair. A midnight blue leather one-piece, as well as forearm gauntlets and thigh-high greaves of the same color, was all she wore.

Walking closer, Analise realized the woman's skin was bright orange and that tattoos of a similar hue to her armor traced over the exposed skin of her shoulders, hips, and chest. The latter two of which were considerably larger than average. What had seemed a helmet was a pair of golden, ribbed growths emerging from the middle of her forehead and curving back along her temples. The tips of the strange bony protrusions then coiled around long, pointed ears almost like rams' horns.

"Wait, is she a demon or something?" Noticing that the woman's eyes were gold on glossy black. They peered out from below eyelids half-closed in a way that wavered between sultry and derisive. That alone felt like an answer to her question.

Something about the book called to Analise. Perhaps it was the high-contrast, pulp-style art. Maybe it was how the cover's design had the buxom, demonic woman standing between the framing and the title as if she were rising from the front flap. It could have even stress finally getting to her. Whatever the reason, her hand hesitated to grip the spine; Then, just as her skin touched the paperback, there was a jolt like static cling which made her jerk back and also knock the book to the floor. It landed face down.

Embarrassed, Analise quickly stooped to pick it up. She spun the novel around to read the back, but there were only blurbs printed the rear cover. Forced to flip through the first few pages to get a feel for the book, the voracious reader found herself giggling at the swashbuckling demon's wit. Flipping the book closed, she appraised the cover once more. It felt like something about it had changed. Had the title always been behind the demonic warrior woman like that?

Her mind, however, was already spinning about costume ideas and the oddity slid to the back of her awareness. A quick Google search gave her idea wings. There was art store nearby where she could buy body-safe latex paint. It would be easy to turn herself orange and wear something skimpy. She might have been as voluptuous as the demoness she would be going as, but she did have a banging enough body that she felt like she could pull it off.

Two hours later, she returned home with everything she would need.

She drew a bath first, reading the book while letting the hot water soften her skin. It turned out that the demon pictured on the cover was named Kylbyi and was the leader of a rebel faction opposing someone named Taulic. Analise assumed all of that was set up in some other story because it was not particularly relevant to the chapters she read in the time it took for the water to cool around her. An intense shaving session followed until the only hair that remained on her body were very short wavy blond locks on her head.

Analise let the tub drain as she tried to figure out the best way to apply the paint. At a loss, she put the stopper back in and dumped the entire contents of one bucket of orange latex into the tub, then added some more from the second. Not wanting to get the paint inside her, Analise pressed an adhering dental dam to her smooth skin. Settling down otherwise naked into the viscous liquid sent a chill up her spine as it squished between her toes and butt cheeks. She started to breathe a little heavier from all the new stimulation. The feeling of it running down her chest as she scooped it up over her was like the caress of many tiny fingers. Laying back, the sensation of the excess running down her legs made her shudder.

"Oh wow... that's really... nice..." Her fingers dragged over her slick yet tacky skin, relishing the unique sensation. When she began to rub the paint on her face, however, that feeling started to change. Until now, the layer of paint had felt more like a gauzy outfit, but it was beginning to feel more like a second skin as it soft-set. She realized just how tight a fit this was going to be--and it seemed to be getting tighter, particularly around her bust.

Just barely in a 36B, Analise was surprised to find how much flesh she cupped in her hands. It had to be a full extra cup size! Sure it was an effect of being sealed into the paint, she shrugged it off, but it was hard to ignore the building heat in her body and the pressure between her thighs. Was she... was she getting off on this?

Finally, after a few more minutes of progressively more insistent squirming and fondling of her mysteriously larger boobs, she was well coated and got out of the tub. There was only a little of the material left so she left it to dry so it could be peeled off later.

Sitting at her mirror, she began to paint her arm with what she figured the tattoos looked like under Kylbyi's outfit. With each stroke, the heat and feeling of growing got more intense. Pressure began to build as it rose from her center.

Once she had one arm complete, she felt a jolt run down it. Muscle definition she had not had before developed before her eyes. "That's..."

[Not possible?]

"Wha-! W-who's there?"

[You do you think?] A confident, sassy sounding voice echoed in her mind. Her arm stretched over her head without her thinking about moving it. [Ah~! That feels great...]

"Wait, how is a fictional character--?"

[Possessing you? Think about it. You'll figure it out if you do. I can see how smart you are from in here.] Her seemingly possessed hand rotated a couple times before clenching her fingers into a fist. [I've been trapped for so long... I had forgotten what a fist felt like.]

Freaking out that perhaps this heightened exposure to the latex was causing her to hallucinate, Analise tore at the paint, only to scratch herself instead. Somehow, the latex had bonded to her skin!

Not sure what else to do, she threw the brush down but found herself rooted to the bench when she tried to stand. It was like her legs had turned to lead.

[Now why would you do that?] Her sigiled arm twitched and picked the brush back up and resumed drawing the demoness' tattoos. [We've got so much more work to do before you're ready!]

Analise grabbed her wrist, but could not stop her possessed hand from tracing filigree sigils on her other shoulder. Inch by painted inch, her grip weakened until, at her elbow, her sense of touch faded and her fingers relaxed.

"Why are you... why are you doing this?"

[Because you..] Kylbyi sighed in their shared mindscape. [Look, just... relax, okay? You freed me, so let me do you a favor.]

"Do me a favor? By kidnapping me?"

[Hey, you wanted the have the best costume ever, right? Let make you into the spitting image of me. I know your lady friend will love the look. She's read my books a few times--and is a big fan.]

"O-o-okay, like that makes a difference. It's not like I have any real choice at the moment."

[You can tell me to stop whenever, but art always looks weird half completed so... tell me now, or you might end up stuck half-daemonic.]

"Sure..." Analise paused, unsure how she felt. There was, of course, the allure of getting to live out a fantasy, but... "Will I be able to go back to normal?"

[Without any further investment, the paint should peel in a couple of days...]

"Well, it is a weekend... You know what? Sure, go ahead, Kylbyi."

With that permission given, the rest of Analise's sense of touch faded out like someone had turned the volume on her nerves down, leaving her numb aside from the throbbing in her crotch behind the female condom. [Who knows? You might even enjoy the new look enough to keep it!]

"We'll see..."

The daemoness finished the other arm's tattoos a moment later, and Kylbyi turned her awareness to a far more intricate task as she sketched in lines that seemed to emulate scales. Despite the complexity, it only took a moment before her--well, their--whole forearm was covered in a grid of curved cells. Even with her physical senses dulled, Analise felt itching sensations travel up their arm as scales grew in to form navy blue gauntlets. A moment later, there was a series of loud cracks as spasms gripped her fingers and Kylbyi's influence began to reshape them into metallic claws. Using their newly clawed fingers to trace lines over their other arm, the painting to make a matching set of scales took half as long.

The pressure in her crotch swelled, and Kylbyi spread their knees apart to see what was going on.

[Oh, you missed a spot... Let me fix that.]

"Whoa-whoa-whoa! Wait, you're not supposed to put paint there!"

[Trust me, mortal, you're going to thank me later.]

With that, the dental dam was ripped off like a bandage. There, in the rectangle-shaped gap in the latex, her vulva was the only part of her which was still pink and pale and human. A clawed finger covered in orange paint let drops of latex pitter-patter to their skin. Once there was enough thick fluid pooled on their pelvis that it began to run, Kylbyi traced circles around their mound.

The touch, not filtered through latex skin, sent Analise's mind reeling. Each caress elicited moaning which rose from the pit of her stomach. With every cycle of Kylbyi's fingers, there was more plush flesh until her entire pubic mound had been pumped to four times its original size and the skin tone had become a hue that was more red than orange.

In all of this, their clit had somehow become even more prominent than their jiggling vulva and Analise could see it twitching in time with their accelerated pulse. Even with the dry spell, she had not masturbated much recently. However, something about the sheer almost perverse size of her transformed button made her want to touch it.

"Hah! It... it looks like I have a cute, little dick." She said it without thinking, but with those words, an urge trickled into her awareness. It pooled around her, slowly rising to envelop her mind with physical desires she had only felt a few times. With each second that passed with her attention focused on her twitching nearly-a-dick, the want--the need--to caress and stroke her fattened clit and pussy lips grew more intense and all-consuming until she probably would have pleasured herself into a sore and hoarse puddle.

[Now, now. Time enough for that later. I'm not done with you just yet...]

Kylbyi made them stand and move to the tub, where the daemoness submerged their fingertips. A moment later, the scales of their fingers were starting to gap as their digits swelled. She was collecting the paint with what were effectively ten needles! The possessing demoness drew up more and more and more orange latex liquid from the tub until there were only a few puddles at the bottom.

"Just what are you going to--?"

Sharp stings cut through her blunted senses as Kylbyi sank their paint-filled talons into their tits. At the edges of her awareness, Analise could feel those claws reshaping her. She looked more and more like the buxom figure on the cover of the book with each passing second. Her boobs were visibly swelling fuller and heavier like balloons filling with water. They grew until they were huge--nearly as large as her head--and yet, she was still less buxom than the demoness controlling her.

However, her growth was hardly the real issue. She could feel several things shifting under her skin. Like when the scales had grown in, there was tingling for a moment before she saw her hair starting to grow out. What were the other sensations? Was one of them the tail she was "missing" in comparison to her nominal guest? No sooner had Analise thought it, however, that the strange feeling of bone knitting spread out from the base of her spine. A growth formed at the top of her butt and started to grow until it blossomed into a spade-tipped tail.

"Oh--"

Kylbyi withdrew her claws from their now far weightier tits and then sank them into their lower body instead, fingers spread wide as they dug into hips and butt alike. Before her eyes, Analise watched the small point sprout into a thick-stubby tail that hung down between her cheeks and twitched back and forth over her startlingly sensitive anus.

As if spurred by more by the tail's growth than Kylbyi's modifications, her lower body began to thicken. The conflicting growth of her butt and her tail's girth forced her stance wider with a grinding of hip bones. Undaunted by her burgeoning ass, her new tail kept growing longer and thicker while its soft flesh teased their back door until she was hyperventilating even with her blunted tactile senses.

After almost a minute of rapturous torture, its supple girth was pushed outward suddenly by her growing ass. Once it slipped free, her fat cheeks clapped together with a burst of stimulation which made her yelp with pleasure. A moment later, her new limb was long enough to curve down to rest on the floor and then coil back up her leg to her wanting center.

Instead of satisfying her lust, however, her new prehensile appendage joined into the painting session. Kylbyi worked quickly to paint the tail with that brilliant blue, causing more velvety scales to blossom from their skin. The spade-shaped tip scooped up some of the leftover orange latex from the bucket on the counter and acted like a palette as the demoness' fingers began to smother their nipples with paint that was somehow darkening the existing orange.

Analise clenched her eyes closed as a powerful burning sensation crashed into her. When she reopened them a moment later, her reflection showed that the whites of her eyes had gone black. In that time, her nipples and areolae had swollen and grown like crazy, the vibrant red flesh rising into plush mounds. It was an exaggeration so profound that she actually started to laugh.

[Here, feel them. You won't be laughing after that.] Kylbyi moved their hands up so that Analise was cupping the plush peaks of tits which had swollen to a size that was beyond anything she had ever dreamed. Supple, quivering flesh overflowed their spread talons, but it did not seem like they had grown to surpass her waist--at least, not yet. There was no telling what Kylbyi had in store for her still. Spun up to the point that even the faint stimulation was satisfying, she almost did not care either. She just wanted to feel again!

[Well, okay, but you asked for it...]

Without any warning, the sensation of her claws on her skin flared in intensity as her sense of touch returned. Even so, she could tell her tactile awareness had expanded beyond this.

"Oh. Fuck. That feels... feels..." Quick as it had returned, her sense of sensation muted again, leaving her stranded on the edge of orgasm in a body she could not control. "Kylbyi, why...?"

[Becuase if you orgasm now it will eject me. Now... let's finish this up, so you have time to warm up before getting to your party.]

With many small splashes of blue paint on their thighs, the daemoness etched more swooping filigree tattoos into their skin. The extra liquid latex ran down their calves and ankles to the pool around their feet.

After a few minutes, a crack that made Analise gasp sounded as her feet bent upwards like she was in six-inch heels. Her toes tingled and twitched and popped as they became pointed talons like her fingers. More of the same scales spread from the tops of her feet up to her shins and calves. She looked suitably demonic now but could feel that Kylbyi was not satisfied.

[Hmm, I figured the rest would have happened by now...]

"The rest?"

The demoness used her claws to suck up more of the orange paint, leaving the can dry. There were two pinpricks at their temples before the tips of those striking golden rams' horns pushed through their skin. As Kylbyi drew their fingers along their ears to reshape them, the curve of their new horns knit into being as their ever wider girth pushed on the skin around them By now, Analise's short hair had grown into a hip-length mass of wavy platinum blonde highlighted by a light blue.

Turning them back to the mirror, Kylbyi drew a finger over their bottom lip. She pressed their lips together like she was putting on lipstick. Both sides of her mouth quivered as they rubbed against each other. The sensitive flesh inflated and turned from a dull orange into a glistening black as the tingle of transformation spread inwards. Their thickening tongue pressed against equally engorged lips while reaching for their quivering clit with claws dripping orange paint.

With her first two fingers, the demoness injected latex into the swollen, sensitive nub. Instantly, the organ swelled. It grew to the size of her nipples and then surpassed them before she could even realize what had happened. By the time the change registered, her new dick was already four inches long, two fingers wide, and sticking straight out in front of her. Claws laden with transformative fluids sank into their turgid flesh. Thickening grey veins spread out from each injection site, the new blood vessels pumping like mad under their skin and pushing their shared member to inflate even further as pre-cum beaded on the darkly blushing tip. It felt like, in that grip, an inch of length and girth was added for every beat of their heart as their cock stood more and more erect until the fat dark-pink glans was smacking into the underside of their tits and spreading sticky fluid all over their soft red-orange flesh.

[Ah, that's better. I'm happy with this, and I hope you are, too.]

"It's certainly going to take some getting used to."

[Oh, honey, you have no idea.]

"What's that supposed to--"

There was no reply from the wry, confident voice. Instead, like two approaching trains on either side of the platform, all of the sensations her body had felt while her mind was isolated soon roared around her. The rush of stimulation was like getting into the car having left the stereo on full blast except for ten times more visceral. Through a wave of pins and needles, like they had fallen asleep, her awareness of her extremities sharpened. She merely licked her lips, and that soft pressure on her inflated flesh caused every inch of her to vibrate--and there were a lot of inches now. Like a spigot stuck open, more and more sensations were flooding her mind with pleasure. It was overwhelming. It was... bliss. It was not just her tactile senses that assaulted her consciousness, but also taste, sound, and smell most of all. Something about her scent was alluring, further elevating her arousal as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Actually, I... I hope this never ends, Kylbyi" she purred in a voice a few shades darker. "Yes, I think... I think this... body, this state of mind, these overwhelming senses. All of it is me, now."

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
585 Followers
12