Demoness Costume Pt. 02

Story Info
Carol finds out just how real Analise's costume is.
6.4k words
4.62
20.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
575 Followers

Author's Note: since part one got a revision pass and both chapters are in the same file, part two did as well.

Hey, Misty here! Real quick heads up, this very NSFW story is about lesbian workplace romance with demonic and altersex themes. If hugely endowed women, demons, or hyper-sized sex squick you out, I would hit back now. Otherwise, enjoy (and make sure you read part one first n.n)!

-Meanwhile, At Carol's...-

"Ugh, they're gonna be here soon..."

As she had for the past few nights, Carol bustled about her apartment talking to herself and making sure that everything was in order before the office party. She had long since made sure to put her toys away in a box with a lock. New flat sheets had been placed on the bed and also draped over the couch and armchairs in the living room. She had even, just in case, packed up all her "fun" outfits and taken them over to her storage unit. As much as was possible, there was absolutely no evidence of her overactive libido or her other, still-developing life for her coworkers to discover.

With the party only moments away, the corporate-accountant-with-a-fetish-gig-on-the-side skillfully quick-stepped back and forth from the kitchen to the dining room in a costume that verged on impossible. Carol probably would have been unable to move in it had she not spent the better part of the last eighteen months dancing at Traci's in shoes like the ones she had on. The white vinyl platform boots of her costume enveloped her short, thick legs up to mid-thigh and their chunky high-heels boosted the height of her petite frame by more than six inches.

Because of this, her wig's lengthy mass of cranberry curls bounced with each stiff-legged stride while her prodigious butt wiggled and flexed in the outfit's tiny shorts, encouraging the spandex to vanish between her cheeks a little more with each movement. The impact of each step also made the hot pants' stretchy front slip down under her doughy tummy, forcing her to readjust every fifteen minutes or so as the flexible shorts kept turning into a daring thong.

On top of those wardrobe malfunctions, the flame-print bikini she had ordered for the outfit was a bit smaller than the 38F on the tag, so her bouncing boobs kept slipping down past the bottom edges. Thankfully, the blue jacket which completed the ensemble zipped up enough to keep them from escaping and also served to put them even more on display as it pushed them up and together. However, its midriff-baring design ensured she was showing off most of her lower back as well as her squishy belly instead of obscuring them by having the sides hang open. It was a difficult trade-off to make, and she probably should have worn one of her spandex workout shirts underneath to help out.

"Maybe I should change?" She said, looking at herself in the hallway mirror, "Is this too much? These people have never seen me dressed anywhere close to this daring..."

Despite her expressed trepidation, this type of attire had ceased to be unusual for her after more than a year of working at Traci's. Nowadays, Carol happily, even eagerly, dressed in less while working during fetish nights.

Even so, that was a different context.

For the better part of her life, she had never been comfortable showing off this much skin, especially after all of the vitriol she had endured for her short stature and hourglass build while growing up. She had discovered that other kinky folks were, by and large, less judgemental when it came to her appearance than "normals" were. If anything, her plush build seemed to earn her a bit more in tips than the girls who were a bit bonier. Still, the fear of abuse from more mundane individuals had her stomach twisting into knots. This party would be the first time people who were not also kinky got to see her in anything that was not a long sweater and tights or something equally conservative.

"Ugh, stop worrying!" She finally snapped at herself. "It will be fine. No one will think twice about it, and you're just letting the stress of welcoming all these people in your home eat at you."

With that affirmation spoken, Carol felt better and went about finishing up. She was only half surprised it had only taken one of those pep talks for the entire week. Even as recently as this spring, she would have needed to have two such moments to get herself psyched up enough to leave for her shift at Traci's, but she had changed a lot this year. Beyond finding success and fulfillment as a fetish model, it was surprising how much being invited to the company leadership retreat over the summer had factored into further developing her confidence.

It was not just getting to present her team's plan to shore up the company's finances either, although it certainly helped that her boss had implemented the suggestions with only a few minor changes. No, it was more getting to be an adult at an ocean resort without having to endure heaps of social pressure from her sisters, mother, or anyone else really. She felt so relaxed about being herself for once that she let her guard lower just enough to consider a two-piece over the one-piece she had brought.

That was when she had first met Analise.

One of the analysts in the DevOps office on the other side of the city, the willowy blonde had been wonderfully supportive of Carol finding a new level of personal comfort. Between shopping for outfits and standing together at awkward social functions, the duo had spent quite a bit of time in each other's company. Analise was as brilliant as her short, wavy hair, but also sarcastic to a fault. She wielded her sharp wit like a blade forged by her contrastingly dark sense of humor. Carol had never known someone quite like her new friend, and she could feel herself falling for her compatriot more and more with each scathing observation which belied a genuine concern.

Though they had gotten along spectacularly, even kissing once during the last night of the retreat, the pair of women had not spent much time together in the meantime outside of lunch dates when Analise had a meeting on campus. It was hard to meet up considering how they each worked in different buildings across town. That they also lived in opposite directions on The L made meeting up after work a challenge. On top of that, her schedule at Traci's had been expanding, and Carol had been hesitant to invite Analise out to see her for fear of her secret life getting back to work somehow.

The only thing date-like they had gone to was Vinyl Night about six weeks ago. Carol had been off for the night, and the theme was 80's Pop Culture, so it seemed like an excellent opportunity to ask Analise out. Her friend was quite happy to accept the invitation and the evening had been a like a dream made real as they went to dinner and had drinks before heading to the club.

In an environment which made her relax, Carol had let a little bit of her other self show to her sort-of date almost by mistake. A question about tying knots led to her showing off her hard-won skills. That demonstration resulted in binding Analise's arms together. That, rather quickly, evolved into having Analise suspended by her bound limbs from the railing around the dance floor. Her leggy, blonde cohort seemed to enjoy the situation as she begged for more to be done to her.

Unexpectedly, the pleading roused Carol's work persona, Hilde. Falling into character, Carol let her suppressed dominance take over as she stole a kiss from her captive. When the other woman breathlessly whispered how much she was enjoying the situation, Carol went back for a second one and kept on kissing long enough to get her libido back under control. She quickly undid the bindings after that and apologized profusely for having gone too far.

Analise assured her that she had thoroughly enjoyed herself, but Carol begged the other woman not to say anything about what had happened that evening. Her would-be date promised it could be something just between them before kissing her again. They had gone home separately afterward since they had work the next day, but that was not the case tonight.

Which is why this get together was the perfect chance for her and the brilliant programmer to figure out if they were going to be a thing or not. She had insisted Analise attend, even making the trek across the city in the driving wind and rain to personally invite her. Her more-than friend was hesitant, citing a well-known discomfort with crowds of strangers in small spaces as well as trepidation about how them being a couple would be perceived but agreed to try and make it.

"I hope she gets her early enough so she can see me in this and I can make my impression before running to change..." Carol was just about to call Analise when her phone buzzed preemptively, letting her know people were outside asking to come up. She picked up the call, and it was Sadie who had her partner Leslie with her.

"Come on up, ladies. The number is 516. I guess I'll need to put on some music..."

A pair of quick knocks a moment later heralded the arrival of the two people she trusted most. She had roomed with Sadie in college, and they bonded gloriously. Carol had lived with the couple for a couple of years after her fiance broke their engagement by cheating on her while she was finishing her MBA. That they all ended up working in finance for the same organization was a rather happy coincidence.

Between the three of them, they had closed out most of the delinquent accounts that had plagued the company in years past, bringing in a surge of funding. Not wanting the situation to repeat itself, they came up with the plan Carol presented at the conference, and the company's finances had turned around dramatically in the last two quarters because of it.

"Girls, I need to know now... Too much?"

Sadie, dressed as Glinda the Good Witch, blushed while looking at Carol but shook her head. "You look great!"

"Yeah," Leslie added from behind the green face paint of Elphaba the Wicked Witch before cackling like her character. "Besides, that show was awesome! It defined the style Ohtsuka, Imashi, and others would employ as Studio Trigger after branching off from GAINAX."

Happily chatting, the three women were soon joined by other guests as people arrived every few minutes. Valdov, the door guy, just started to let them in which lead to a stream of coworkers flooding her apartment.

None of them, however, were Analise.

After an hour, Carol found a moment to step away and gave her friend a ring. A sultry voice that seemed out of breath answered.

"Analise?"

"Mmm... Speaking."

"You still going to make it? You don't sound like yourself..."

"Oh... Yeah. Just, um, getting in character," she replied with a throaty laugh. "I am just about to head out the door... See you soon!"

Getting into character? What was she coming as that would sound so positively sexy?

Half worried that Analise was going to inadvertently out her as Hilde and half giddy with excitement at the prospect of seeing her developing crush in fetish attire, Carol moved through her apartment back to the party.

Buoyed by Analise's impending arrival, that joyful feeling was snatched away as she entered her apartment's galley-style kitchen. Bryan from HR was standing beside the far doorway of a room so narrow that it might as well have been a hallway with a stove and a sink. There was no way to get around the thirty-something pretty-boy who was half-naked and dressed like some generic barbarian. She was confident that placement was no accident.

Built as he belonged to a boy band, Bryan considered himself a lady-killer--an assertion which other women she had spoken with were divided on. While he certainly was hot in that manufactured celebrity kind of way and he presented a charming, pleasant personality, the truth was he was also a rather sexist dick when it came right down to it.

He had made passes on nearly every woman in the building at least once. He even tried to get dates with interviewees, but it felt like no one could do anything about it. With his position as an HR Manager, he was the gatekeeper of those reports getting escalated and his boss thought he was an upstanding employee based on how Bryan was always the Employee of the Month for HR.

Carol had not meant to invite him, but he had bullied her into it when he heard the party was co-worker-oriented. He had caught her in the hallway late last week and casually implied that not inviting him to work-related social functions could cause problems for her. After all, how could he say she was a team player when she deliberately excluded people?

That was just the most recent in a string of slowly escalating encounters which had begun just after the retreat. For some reason, Bryan had settled on pushing the issue with Carol far more than merely sharing stilted compliments on her appearance in passing. She had wondered at first if it was because he had discovered her secret, but had eventually dismissed the fear as her usual paranoia. He was the kind of guy who, he had known, would undoubtedly have used her accessory identity as Hilde for leverage by now.

She tried never to be alone with him and to ignore him as best she could at functions when others were around. Each time he would eventually give up, only to try again at the next opportunity, but it was about all she could do outside of quitting and she did not want to give up on her projects at work just yet. Now though, there was no way to do either.

She tensed up and took a step back towards her bedroom. This moment was the very type of situation that Traci, the club's owner, had trained her and the other girls to anticipate and handle if need be. She had been warned about that there was a particular group of men who would start to feel entitled to her attention and that some of them would act on those feelings. To equip each woman with the tools to avoid dangerous situations as best they could, and to defend themselves if it came to that, Traci had paid a slew of courses over the last eighteen months which ranged from martial arts to hostage negotiation.

The hair on her neck rose as he uncoiled from his leaning pose against the door frame. As his gaze slowly rose along her body, she could almost feel it crawling over her exposed skin. It felt like stepping in swamp muck and, all of a sudden, there was no doubt in her mind that Bryan knew she was an exotic dancer.

"Hey there," he said with a nonchalance that was counteracted by how aggressively he was continuing to leer at her. His eyes did not rise to meet her's and instead remained trained on her barely secured bust. Feeling very uncomfortable, she replied with every ounce of frost she could muster. "Hi, Bryan. You're in my way--in my house."

"Oh, sure," he said putting up his hands and stepping to the side in a gesture of goodwill which, in reality, moved him closer to her in the narrow space. She glanced around to see what was in arm's reach and blanched when she realized he was right next to her knife block. Danger like this was not something she needed ever, much less tonight when she was pulled tighter than rope between two knots in a Kinbaku scene. She had to deal with this all while not letting on that she had been trained extensively in dealing with presumptuous pricks--violently, if need be.

"So, Cee," he said, his silky smooth voice pulling her attention back to his pretty-boy face. "I was wondering if you-"

"Honestly, Bryan? Whatever it is, I don't care. I'm too busy with being a hostess to our co-workers to have this conversation right now."

"But you had time for that phone call...?"

"I was checking to make sure someone was--Actually, you know what? It doesn't matter why I was on the phone or who I called. None of that has any bearing on the fact that you are deliberately keeping me from my party. Now move."

"Oh, but this is about the party!" He said, raising his hands to that mollifying pose she had seen directed at her more than once at this point. Those spread arms, held just outfront like a net, was the type of pose a farmer took while dealing with an irate cow and the stance only further irritated her. "I just wanted to know if you had anything to drink besides, you know, soda..."

"Everything I have for guests is on the dining room table," she said flatly.

Had this been any other conversation with any other person, it would have ended there. As Bryan opened his mouth once more, however, Carol knew this was not merely a request for something else to drink. She had a sick feeling this was him setting up to make a move on her.

"So you're saying there's no booze at all?" He asked, scratching his neck. "Hmm... Maybe we should run out and--?"

"Not interested," she said bluntly, cutting him off.

"Maybe another time? Then we can sit down and try a few things..."

"No."

"I'm just talking about drinks, Cee. I'm not asking you to come back to my place and blow me or somethin'!"

Carol rolled her eyes at his lie. She on her knees before him, with his fingers in her hair, was ultimately all that he wanted from her--he had said so himself before.

She opened her mouth to retort, and her name echoed into the room from down the hallway. Just as her heart leaped, someone else said she had stepped away to make a call. With that, the chances of another partygoer arriving to break up the situation had just slimmed significantly. Knowing that she needed to get out of this position and tired of dealing with him, irritation won out over fear and Carol tried to step around her unsettling associate.

Faster than she expected, he put his arm down on the counter in front of her and then shifted so that his other arm was behind her. He pushed her into the cupboard, his crotch against her hip. This close to him, she could smell alcohol on his breath. Her worry about what was might happen escalated. She kept telling herself that Bryan would not think to try something so bold as forcing her to have sex with him with all these people in her apartment--even with his inhibitions lowered. Undoubtedly the risk to his reputation and job was too high for what would likely just be an unwilling blowjob.

Then again, he had already committed sexual assault against her in her own home. The terrifying thought that maybe, just maybe, there was nothing he would not do in the pursuit of his agenda floated through her mind. Her training took over, and she noted what of the things in the cabinet behind her would cause the most damage in the event Bryan's assault went any further.

"Why you gotta be so stingy, huh Cee? I jus' wanna take you out for a drink!"

"Bryan I don-"

"No!" He snapped, cutting her off. "I don' wanna hear you say no to me again, you understand?"

"Fuck you."

"That's the plan. See, you will get drinks with me, I can promise you that. Yeah, we'll have drinks and then you can show me just how skilled those lips of yours are at sucking cock, Hilde..." He fixed her with a chilling smile that said he was completely sober right now. "Or perhaps I'll make sure everyone out there comes to your next show. How does that sound, hmm?"

"So you did know..." she gasped and the urge to fight ebbed for a moment as pure terror gripped her. Her mind quickly flicked through all the times it felt like someone was following her. With horrifying clarity, she could now recall his face in the crowd as she danced. She broke into a cold sweat remembering the night someone came up to her from behind and groped her. Had that been...?

"How long?"

"How long what? Oh, I'm more than twelve inches."

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
575 Followers
12