Demonic Partnership Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon discovers his demon side and embraces it.
7k words
4.48
25.7k
25

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Cara started the car and set off towards Simon's home. While Simon was taking in all of his surroundings on the car journey, Azrial spoke up to try and break the ice with Simon, "Terra tells me that you saved her life from another demon and that you saw your first demon today."

Simon turned to look at Azrial and responded "I think Terra could have handled herself without me there as I can sense that she has certain abilities, so do you and Cara as I am sensing different emotions."

Azrial eyed Simon with curiosity and replied to Simon's comment but not before he weighed up all the options and the easiest one to undertake was to humour Simon.

Azrial decided to ignore Simons whole comment and focus on the abilities portion as he said to Simon "what abilities would that be?" Simon just glanced at Azrial before looking back out the window. It was then that he noticed that the scenery was different to his home before he chose to reply to Azrial.

"Yeah it's hard to explain but I can sense that you three are demons as Terra mentioned about herself early on in the day. Why are we going this way as it leads to a warehouse that was under construction near Morrison's?"

Simon noticed that the scenery outside the window was different then the route to his home. Simon voice was filled with terror fearing that something was about to happen to him as they were heading towards somewhere that had no one around to potentially die.

Azrial spoke up but instead of giving an straight forward answer he gave Simon advice "Why don't you tell me focus on searching for any presence that is filled with one specific sphere like all demons can do and tell me what you can sense."

Simon was confused but decided to give it a try, Simon pushed his power out further to widen his search area and found faint presences following them.

Simon then look at Azrial and said "I can sense that we are being followed." Azrial looked surprised he had never in his lifetime met someone who could make that much progression with accepting their demonic side.

Azrial wondered how far this progression would go before it levelled out maybe he was strong enough to defeat a sovereign or any lord/ lady. Before Azrial told Simon. "well done we are indeed being followed so Cara here."

Azrial pointed to the driver "is taking us to a remote place safe out of humanities way and so we don't get discovered."

Simon was confused by this statement from Azrial and Simon said "Humanity already knows about demons so why hide?" Azrial was surprised by Simons comment as he wasn't concerned about being followed but as to why they didn't want to get discovered.

Simon thought that them being followed was exactly what Azrial was expecting and that this was only an annoyance to Azrial, Cara and Terra.

Azrial replied to Simon "it is true that humanity knows about us but we don't want to draw attention from a race that's sole purpose is to destroy demons."

Azrial's voice seemed to have a slight hint of terror and uneasiness, this went against everything that Simon guessed about Azrial's personality.

Simon chose not to pry on that subject, instead he chose to look at the scenery before Azrial spoke up "I am Tristan Azrial, the Driver is Cara and you have met Terra we are all demons and we are here to fulfil a promise and a debt to your mum Ella." Simon looked shocked that a mum he barely knew had allied herself with demons.

Simon was stunned but very confused so he asked "why are you telling me that now why not when you met me?" Azrial chuckled, it didn't cease to amaze Tristan at how humans want to gain information even about something which is a regular occurrence to demons.

Then it dawned on Tristan that this human doesn't know about this or even been in a situation like this in his life. "I am telling you this so you know the names of those who are trying to protect you.

since your progression with your powers are making quick development you still have to find your demon form and we have arrived at the construction site." Tristan informed Simon though the look on Simons face, which was terror, this told Tristan that this small fight between demons was going to be one to remember.

Azrial got out the car followed by Terra, Cara leaving only Simon in the car but he got out to see what was going on but once he got out of the car he felt a disturbance in the air.

He didn't see anyone human or demon anywhere and Azrial, Cara and Terra were searching the area, none of them were close enough to Simon for him to feel the disturbance but he knew it was close.

Before Azrial, Cara and Terra saw anything Simon had grabbed something by the throat and something seemed to glitch between being hidden and reality. Terra saw this and went over and told Tristan about this, soon Simons companions were gathered around Simon unsure of how a half breed saw this and they being full demons didn't see this.

Tristan was impressed with the catch also at how quick Simon acted on his senses to find what didn't belong and he decided to teach Simon a lesson that he could use later on and that lesson was how to absorb someone's essence.

Azrial spoke to Simon "this can be your first lesson of embracing your demonic side." Simon looked puzzled as he wasn't one to kill others even those of mythological origins well mythological to Simon as this day was filled with surprises for him and he had a feeling that things were about to get worse.

"I am not embracing this side as I am human not a demon." Simon told Tristan with utter defiance in his voice, this brought a chuckle from Tristan as being around demons more than human.

He forgot that humans are this defiant when pressured into doing something that has just became a revelation to them. Tristan understood Simons defiance as for him today took him out of his comfort zone and into a world that to him shouldn't exist.

Azrial was surprised by his defiance but spoke in a matter of fact tone "you are an anomaly, a half breed and in order to survive you need to embrace both sides of your genetics otherwise that power will eat you alive."

Simon realised that he spoke out of concern for his safety, even though he knew from all the stories about demons that you do not trust them so he decided to play along see what happens.

Simon asked Azrial "this first lesson what do I do?" Tristan smiled, at how he managed to get Simon to embrace his demon side although he sensed the dread in Simons voice about doing this but Tristan was relieved that Simon chose to do this.

"All you need to do is pull his essence from his body and devour it at it leaves it's body." Tristan told Simon.

Simon was puzzled that he could do that with his power but considering that Tristan was the only person who seemed to have answers for Simons transition into this new world well to him anyway. Simon chose to trust Tristan as this was his only way to ease into the demonic world.

Simon looked puzzled before asking Tristan "How do I do that?" After he realised that Tristan didn't seem all that interested in Simon as a person he only cared about making his demon side powerful enough to take over Simon, though he guessed that Tristan had that mysterious promise to keep and had little respect for Simon only because he was half demon.

Azrial looked at Simon before stating

"you concentrate on them demon or human and push your power out and back in really quick the resulting vacuum will force their essence out of there body and be pulled into you along with your power. This will fuse their essence with yours and you will gain the knowledge along with if you choose a demon their power from whatever sphere they are."

Simon understood this bizarrely and only asked "Does it change your personality once you feast as I don't want to lose anything that makes me who I am?" Cara weighed all the options that she knew from experience she had seen and from what she knew about demons & humans.

Cara replied "nope it doesn't change your personality but it can change you in certain aspects in the case of demons, for humans or half breeds we don't know what happens though it can fuel the hunger in demons longer than using our powers."

Simon nodded then began to force his power out to envelop the creature he had by the throat then drew his power in at a rapid pace which seemed to make the creature go limp before his essence came out of its body and into Simons.

As Simon fed on the essence of this unknown creature all three demons looked on it surprise as to how easy Simon drained the essence. His appearance didn't change and Simon knew deep down it didn't affect his personality.

The only thing from Simon's point of view that changed was that he had the knowledge of the creature. The creature seemed to be known as a Shadow walker which was humanoid in shape though all of it's being was shrouded in darkness so much no one knew what was underneath the skin.

The Shadow walker turned out to be a infiltrator that would sneak undetected into the enemies hideout and gather information which was then shared with the demon that Shadow walker belonged to, Simon also had the knowledge that it was a trap.

To the demons that observed the essence of the Shadow Walker disappear and fuse with Simon's essence he was briefly shrouded in the same darkness the Shadow walker was and as waves of his powers came off him they too were a mixture of purple and black energy.

This brief emission of energy died down and the darkness faded completely leaving Simon standing where he was all along during the shroud. Simon broke the eerie silence by saying as calmly as he can experiencing another essence fuse with him by saying "It's a trap" Azrial, Cara and Terra all heard this and they were surveying the area while staying near the half breed.

From where the car had entered stood 39 demons all giving off their own wave of energy, 20 demons were emitting energy belonging to wrath which Simon could detect from being around Terra, 16 were giving off energy of pride which he could sense from being around Cara and the rest were giving off a new type of energy.

Azrial spotted this and said to Simon "those are envy demons which have the spheres of envy, deadly creatures." Simon recognised the leader as the one who had Terra by the throat 4 hours earlier. Terra saw this as well and uttered "Khem Val" her voice filled with anger.

Simon could sense that this was going to end badly even though to his understanding demons had certain procedures to follow though he didn't know what they were. He did notice however that the new demons entering that particular warehouse had stopped but Khem Val didn't stop until he was within sight of Azrial.

All the demons were waiting for the order to attack though for some reason Azrial, Cara and Terra didn't look bothered just very annoyed. Khem Val spoke up and said directly to Azrial

"we only come for the half breed, hand him over on behalf of my mistress lady Slamaria, this isn't war ordered by lady Slamaria but by a fraction of her army."

Azrial spoke his voice booming over everything else "He is staying with us." Simon didn't know why his voice changed until he saw Azrial begin to shed his human disguise and show his demon form. Simon noticed that Cara and Terra began to transform also all of their clothes being torn to shreds as their transformation took shape.

Azrial stood an impressive 12 feet tall towering over everyone else, his physique slim but muscles bulging from everywhere next to no armour covering his form just enough to cover his heart, his mighty wings began to unfold which had purple feathers coming off them from where his wings started finishing of at the end of his wings which had a single tip of demon bone sticking out.

Which looked like bone on both his wings and his hands were perfectly moulded with talons for precise blows. His face however didn't look any different besides the hair loss resulting in a smooth head no horns. As it turns out only drawings of demons had horns.

His entire skin colour is purple covering everything on his body except his talons which were black. His clothes had disappeared and his demonic manhood was on display.

Cara meanwhile stood 11 feet tall, muscular frame though you couldn't see her muscles like Azrial as her entire body including her breasts were covered in metallic scales that all shined together apparently her pride made her demonic form look the best it can be.

Cara too had wings but instead of feathers she had scales instead and the tips of her wings didn't have a spike but curved round and joined the scales.

Her face was left unchanged apart from the scales covering her face that much that her features were still recognisable. Although her colour was a mixture of yellow on the main body, Silver for the scales and Green for the wings, to Simon she looked like the pure embodiment of what pride would look like if it had a form.

Finally Terra's transformation was a bit more dramatic as her whole body was shrouded in a deep mist that grew in height with Terra when she hit 11 feet tall matching Cara.

The mist dispersed enough that her arms and legs were only on display she was covered in all body armour but unlike Khem Val's form, Terra's armour only went to her stomach then went around the sides leaving her stomach exposed.

This was until Simon saw why it was exposed as her skin was shifting to reveal a thick armour plate that covered her exposed skin then that plate fused with the rest of her armour and her head didn't have any armour though her human features were recognisable.

Terra didn't have wings like Azrial and Cara though her legs were thinner the Cara's and Azrial, this was probably to gain more speed during battles. Also the colour of her skin shone through the armour and the redness of her demon skin gave her armour a red glow.

The three demons that were protecting Simon from the small army looked more threatening than the actual small army being led by Khem Val. All the others were in demonic form and a few were stomach turning as they looked revolting to Simon, he accepted the fact that to them he was revolting.

Khem Val spoke up " lets get them, leave the half breed he's mine." With that all the demons attacked Azrial, Cara, Terra and Simon.

Azrial told Terra and Cara through the demonic marks "protect the half breed at all costs and Terra stay close to him he needs your protection against Khem Val." Terra and Cara nodded and almost immediately the battle began.

Simon didn't know where to go in terms of hiding although he was half demon he had no experience in fighting other demons. Simon saw the fight and saw the demons that were protecting him, in their individual fights.

Azrial was taking on the 3 envy demons in a sky battle dodging every blow and dealing damage against the demons 2 of them were knocked out on the floor but there was one that was regenerating quicker then Azrial could deal the blow.

Though he was quicker than his opponent but at this rate Azrial would be defeated by this envy demon with his impressive regenerating ability.

Azrial was not giving up though his attacks were coming more precise blows which meant that the envy demon was slower in his movements as his energy was being used on regenerating the holes that Azrial left.

Cara was fighting the pride demons which all had different fighting styles while 8 of the demons were trying to knock Cara off balance by trying to break her scales which looked from the blows she was enduring that it was impenetrable to get through her scales.

Where the other 8 demons were trying to hold her down so she was no longer a threat, Cara however was holding her own against the other demons which from their stance looked male.

Cara had half the demons beat and was now fighting the others which were faltering at every blow Cara dealt and she was basking in the waves of pride that she was getting from battle, last time Simon saw her she was battling only one pride demon and all the other laid on the ground beaten.

Simon then turned his attention towards Terra and he saw her fighting 20 demons at once and she was holding her ground her blows although to Simon looked as though she wasn't making contact.

In actual fact she was making contact and slicing the throats and upper chest piercing the armour and at one instance he actually saw a demon die, as the blood spurted from his torn open throat.

The demon tried to knock Terra over she dodged the collision and was in the process of swinging another around by his tail when Simon heard something shout it was Khem Val.

Khem Val shouted "attack plan breed" suddenly everyone left the fights they were in and they formed a wall of demons between Khem Val, Simon preventing Cara, Azrial and Terra getting to him. No matter how hard they tried they couldn't get to Simon the last sounds anyone heard was Khem haunting laugh and Simon struggling

Simon found himself being held against the wall by Khem Val no matter how much he struggled Khem's grip was too much and just as Khem Val began to push his power against Simons body.

He began to push his power up through Simon's body forcing his power up and out his body killing him in the process. As Simon began to lose consciousness, from his body going through that amount of pressure.

Simon felt his power begin to build up inside himself and the power from the Shadow walker begin to take over. Just as Khem Val thought his victim would have lost consciousness where every other human he came across did.

Simon however woke up when he lost consciousness instantly but his power was driving his adrenalin and as began to turn the tables on Khem Val, as he was now exerting all his power on Simon with no backing down.

Khem Val knew that at this point he would lose all his control before getting Simon's power from his body, he knew there was no going back from certain death.

Simon began to use his own power against Khem Val and he learnt a new demonic trick thanks to Khem Val putting him under that much stress. Simon learnt to pull someone's essence out of their body without using his powers.

This proved bad news for Khem Val as he was losing his power and life to this half breed. Khem's body went limp and both Khem Val and Simon slumped unconsciously on the floor.

Tristan, Cara and Terra managed to get through the wall of demons only to find Khem and Simon slumped on the floor, all the other demons fled the area leaving Khem Val behind with Tristan, Cara and Terra.

All the demons changed back to their human forms and since they all were naked Cara went to the back of the Land Rover which stayed intact throughout the fight, she retrieved 3 bags each with clothing inside for each of them.

They all go changed into their clothes from the bags Cara handed them. Then while Terra checked the area making sure that all the demons had cleared the area, Tristan and Cara went to check on the two unconscious people they both checked the pulse for Khem Val and Simon.

While Khem had no pulse what so ever Tristan and Cara summarised that he burnt out and used every ounce of power on Simon. Simon however had a faint pulse and instead of waiting there in the open they Tristan decided to take him to a secure location.

Since his mansion was 3 hours away and the only place that was safe was Simon's house. After weighing up the options Tristan decided to take Simon to his house, Cara still had the GPS set to find Simons address. So Terra helped Tristan into the car and they took Simon to his house so he could rest.

3 hours later

Simon awoke lying on his sofa with Azrial and Terra tending to him while he could hear Cara on the phone saying something about making an meeting with Vette and to Simon she wasn't taking no for an answer.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12