Demonic Partnership Ch. 03

Story Info
Tristan tries to tip the balance by using Simons mum Ella.
6k words
4.47
21.3k
14

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Tuesday: 6am

Simon's alarm went off and he recognised the song it was I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) by The Proclaimers. He disentangled himself from Terra who moaned at Simon moving to get up, when Terra realised that Simon was getting dressed she woke up.

Walked over to her clothes which were where she left the on the floor by the bed. Terra got dressed and joined Simon heading down stairs to get ready for the day when there was a knock at the door.

Simon went to the door only to see Cara and Tristan at the door this surprised Simon especially this early in the morning.

Simon was prepared for almost whatever Tristan had to throw at him but not why Tristan had prepared for him today. Simon asked "How come you two are here again I thought you had to head back to your mansion?" Tristan and Cara smiled as Cara only asked one question.

"May we come in?"

This shocked Simon at how they were asking his permission to enter his home when they could just force themselves in without any words from Simon yet they chose to ask his permission.

Simon replied to the two of them "Come in make yourselves at home as I am just preparing for my college day."

Cara and Tristan went in Simon's house, the two went into the front room where Terra was sitting having a drink while she waited for Simon to slow down with his rushing around.

Cara went to join Simon in the kitchen while he prepared his lunch and the drink he would take to college, Simon could sense that there was someone else in the kitchen.

He had expected Terra to come in to see him. Simon turned around, he was surprised to see Cara standing their looking professional as she did yesterday. Cara told Simon that she was to accompany him to college as per her instructions from Azrial.

But what Cara did next surprised Simon as Cara walked up to him and gently massage his cock through his trousers and whispered in his ear

"let's see if we can speed up your demonic side?"

Before Simon could respond Cara had took a small vial of unknown liquid from her pocket. She quickly before Simon had a chance to respond emptied the vial down Simon's throat this made him stumble backwards.

He felt something stir inside him and realized it was his demonic sphere gaining some essence. He also felt another sphere build a sphere of wrath which he quickly and accurately summarised that it was from when he drained the essence of Khem Val.

Something else surfaced as he had all the research his mum was carrying out for Tristan which she had somehow passed down to Simon along with what she could do as a succubus.

Simon focused on Cara as his sphere grew in power when he gained the knowledge that his mum had gained. This made Cara slightly apprehensive of Simon now; Simon changed the subject in order to make sense of his newly acquired knowledge. "So how come you have to accompany me to college?"

Cara was relieved that Simon changed the subject

"Lord Azrial has instructed me to accompany you to make sure you stay out of harm's way from other demons and to see how you are getting on to see what kind of asset you can be." Cara told Simon in a matter of fact way.

This shocked Simon at why a demon would care so much about a half breed but then it dawned on Simon that Tristan only cared about the asset he can be.

By this point Simon had finished his lunch and drink so him and Cara went to join Tristan and Terra in the front room as Simon and Cara entered the front Terra and Tristan had finished their conversation.

Both Tristan and Terra noticed the slight change in Simon's demeanour and Tristan tried to guess what was different with Simon. When Simon broke the silence he startled his three companions. "What did my mum do while she was a demon?"

From hearing this one question Tristan realised that Cara had followed through with his plan to strengthen Simons demon side and stack the cards in his favour.

Even before Tristan, Cara and Terra could reply they knew that Simon knew the answer so instead of answering that question, Tristan answered Simons next question.

"Your mum's demonic essence was in the vial that Cara injected you with, everything she ever was as a demon and all the knowledge she gained both in terms of the power and in terms of the research she did."

By this time it was 7am and Simon told Tristan, Terra and Cara that he had to go to college and all 3 demons got up and followed Simon out as they all had a busy day as the three demons headed to the land rover.

Simon purposely headed to the bus stop just a short distance from his house he heard Tristan shout after him saying "Cara will meet you at the college you study at, she will wait outside awaiting your arrival."

Simon got on the bus and began his commute to the college as he made sense of his mum's memories. As he began to go through them he found he could understand everything as his mum towards the end was working on some secret research that she stumbled across.

This secret research was kept from Tristan and everyone else except for Simon. He discovered that the secret research was based on a Japanese mythical being a tentacle demon. She had discovered a way to develop tentacles in a demonic form but to keep it from Tristan she applied all her methods on herself.

This meant that Simon could also develop these though he would have to become a demon which he wasn't all that fond of becoming a full demon as he wanted to remain human.

While thinking about this and exploring this he also discovered a piece of information meant only for him a way to remain a human but develop a demonic form. She had left in that vial not only her powers, memories and knowledge but her demonic form.

This made Simon reconsider everything but he still didn't trust Tristan, Cara or Terra so he wouldn't say anything to them about this or his secret knowledge which he could use to beat Tristan at his own game.

As he uncovered more about the tentacle experiments he felt something start to form in his back right as it started to push outwards Simon realised that he was emitting more of his power and the people on the bus were all openly trying to release the tension.

As Simon took his jacket off he noticed that his back was bulging, fearing the worse as he thought his demonic form was about to show but instead multiple tentacles burst from his back.

The tentacles were waiting for his mental order to do something but luckily his shirt remained intact. Once his shirt was off the tentacles were just hanging there, he noticed that no one else really noticed the tentacles as they were all openly masturbating trying to fulfil their burning lust.

Having the tentacles break free brought new found possibilities to Simon and new techniques such as his cum becoming more addictive which he would find out soon.

The tentacles ability to adjust to any subject and the ability to change whoever mind to suit his needs. These all seemed too farfetched for Simon to believe but it had happened to him.

He didn't just want to try it on woman he also wanted to try it on males both human and demon. Simon also wondered if he could alter someone's body or take more demon power.

He noticed that a teenage girl was sat on the set of seats next to him so he chose to test his tentacles on her but he didn't want it to be rape. Simon went up to her and asked her "Would you like me to relieve the tension you seem to be under?"

The female he was about to help out was flat chested, brunette and seemed to be around 5 foot 1 inches. The female was wearing an opened buttoned grey jacket which seemed to work with the navy blue t-shirt she had on while she sported a tight fitting pair of denim jeans and a pair of converse trainers.

She had a little handbag with her which seemed to have a gold chain strap attached. She jumped at the offer and so Simon moved one of his new tentacles closer to this female.

She opened her mouth to let what she thought was his cock but instead had a tentacle sliding down her throat as much as it could. A liquid of some kind ooze from the tentacle which turned out to be something that suppresses her gag reflex completely.

She had stripped herself completely just in time as Simon was moving the tentacles towards her pussy and anus. Which due to all the power he was exerting her pussy was dripping and with that same amount of power hitting everyone the entire top deck of the bus was now empty as everyone got off to wait for the next one. Leaving Simon and his mysterious fuck buddy to go at it for as long as they wanted.

The first tentacle to make contact was the one advancing on her pussy as it penetrated her, the woman moaned as this sensation though her moans were muffled by the tentacle in her throat.

Simon began to penetrate her anus which was tight as anything all three tentacles were going at different paces but all this stimulation was too much for her as she came instantly but this only spurred Simon on as he now needed to get his lust out before he ended up fucking a string of people.

Simon only sped up which caused the female a bit of pain as she had never had a multiple orgasm before. She started to get into this session of fucking just as the bus was coming up to Wednesfield.

Simon at this point began to reach his own orgasm so he withdrew his tentacle from her pussy and put it with the one in her arse. This brought a louder moan from her which was muffled by the tentacle in her throat.

The first thing to erupt was his cock which Simon managed to free from his trousers just in time. When he released his cock it came and his cum shot all over his fuck buddies body. Then his tentacle in her mouth came and filled her throat with his cum and it completely filled her stomach.

Finally the two tentacles in her arse came and shot jet after jet of cum into her bowels. Simon came for 5 minutes before it subsided and he began to withdraw his tentacles from her the ones from her arse went with a loud pop and the one in her mouth came out with no noise.

Then his addictive cum took over her senses as she tried to force herself on his cock while he kept pushing her off then he thought he would try out on of new tricks with the tentacles.

He wrapped two tentacles around her legs and two around her wrists to hold her perfectly in place then he shoved one tentacle up her one nostril and he sent the tentacle to her brain to control her mind. His tentacle reached her brain and he began to send the commands to her brain through the tentacle as to what he wanted her to do.

The orders were just that she would obey his every order no matter what and that she would fuck everyone to try and get the sensation of the tentacles back but not be able to get that sensation again unless she was fucking Simon.

Simon ordered the person to get dressed and return to how she was sitting before they started fucking, the mysterious person obeyed Simon then instructed her to input her number in his phone along with her first and last name.

Simon handed the mysterious person his phone and she inputted her number in his phone, the bus had reached the entrance to the depot and while no one besides Simon and the person he was just fucking Simon realised that he had to get his tentacles back into his body.

Then redress himself before continuing his day, the person handed Simons phone back to him and she gathered her things together and waited for his next orders.

Simon was trying to get his tentacles back in by sheer will power which he found had been easy as his control over his newly acquired tentacles had increased as he gained complete control over them.

Simon said to the person he had just been fucking after he glanced at her name in his phone which was Lori Jolie.

"You will continue through life as normal before you met me but you will always reply when I contact you no matter how many days, months or years pass. Nod if you understand."

Lori nodded and Simon redressed himself, grabbed his bag and went on in his day, Lori did the same.

As Simon walked to the other bus stop to catch the bus he needs to get to college, he thought about what had just happened he openly fucked someone and didn't care with something he thought only exist in hentai. Maybe that is hentai came about, was this what being a demon was all about?

As Simon reached the bus stop he noticed that he could not only sense how everyone was and that he was exerting no power but he noticed the presence of another demon not one that he recognised as Terra, Tristan or Cara.

Before he could react to the new presence the bus pulled up at the stop, he got on among all the school children/ adolescents he took his seat.

He began to wonder a bit more about what else was in that vial that Cara poured down his throat. He guessed that she gave him the knowledge of tentacles and how to create them and her demon form but he wondered what else.

As he was wondering he realised that his stop was coming up so he pressed the button and walked to the entrance of the bus with his bag.

As he got off the bus he started walking Ipod in his pocket to the college, he checked his watch and found that it was 8 am as he approach the college gates he paused his Ipod on the song that was playing took out his earphones.

Simon saw Cara waiting by the gates looking even more professional with her brief case as Simon made the short walk to the main entrance to the college. Cara said to Simon "Shall we proceed inside so we can get our individual business done for the day." Simon was taken slightly aback by this before replying.

"I don't think it will be that easy just yet as the college doesn't start properly until 9am for students, we could head to the canteen while we wait and you can answer a few questions I have for you."

Cara was slightly annoyed at this but she went with Simon to the canteen until 9am when she could conduct her business with the college. As they both sat down at a table no one was in the canteen besides the canteen staff.

Simon chose his first question very carefully as he didn't want to show his hand this soon. Simon chose to ask Cara "Do you know about a tentacle demon linked in with Japanese culture?"

Cara was intrigued by this but she answered him honestly hoping that he would let something slip about his mums secret research, Cara replied to Simons question

"Yes I do though not much I am afraid but the bit of information I know is that it was the earliest record of humans meeting demons." Simon noticed the slight hesitation when Cara answered and seeing that no one was around he decided to let one tentacle to come out which he would use to alter her mind.

Simon decided to use some of his new knowledge to get Cara close enough for the tentacle to worm its way to her brain to see if he could alter a demons brain to stack the deck in his favour.

So he took his notepad out of his backpack and noted some demonic marks down that he remember seeing when he marked Terra's skin. Once he wrote down the symbols he then proceeded to ask Cara.

"Do you recognise these symbols, can you come round this side so anyone who comes don't see them?" Cara didn't know why he suddenly became very concerned about other humans seeing the symbols and strangely to Cara she complied.

Cara pulled up a chair next to Simon while she looked at the symbols and while she was trying to decipher the symbols that Simon wrote down. She was concentrating on trying to translate the symbols Simon wrote down that she didn't realise a tentacle enter her ear.

She suddenly froze and looked up to see that a tentacle attached to Simon was reaching towards her. Simon then went to work altering her mind to make her what he wanted her to be.

Simon knew he had her under his control and had to make subtle changes so he thought a good place to begin would be to get her when they were alone to tell him anything and everything relating to his situation. Simon then proceeded to make her more sexually active and as a last resort to fuck Tristan but he altered her mind to want him as the primary person to fuck.

He then installed in her to not act any differently around Tristan as to not raise suspicion but she would act like Simon's girlfriend while Tristan wasn't around.

Simon finally put two things into her mind the first was that she loved him and would do anything to help him and the second was that she would feed him information about Tristan's army as Simon knew the only way to win the game was to kill Tristan.

With that he withdrew his tentacle carefully as to not damage Cara's mind, but not before he tried something that his mum was working on with this experiment and that was to copy everything in her mind to put into his mind so he knew everything Cara knew.

As his tentacle melded back with Simon so he looked normal again he noticed an immediate change in Cara as her eyes told him that his plan had worked he now had Tristan's second in command by his side.

Before Simon could react Cara had openly kissed him while the canteen was steadily filling up, Simon realised that it was 8:45am and he had to get up to the fourth floor to attend his sessions today.

he told Cara this and she asked him how long he would be and he told her that he was there until 4:30pm that day but asked Cara "Can I have your number?" he knew she would say yes as Simon handed his phone over to Cara who put her number and name into Simons phone. She then handed the phone back to Simon.

As the two parted ways as Simon took to the stairs all the way up to the fourth floor and Cara went to student services to complete the task at hand that Tristan her former lord had gave her.

Simon got the third floor of the college as his phone vibrated with a text, he then stopped to check who had messaged him and the caller ID read Cara. Simon unlocked his phone to read the message "Miss you loads xx I will be here for you whenever you need me, Love you x"

The plan had worked more perfectly then Simon had expected, before carrying on the day as normal.

Meanwhile with Tristan and Terra

Tristan and Terra had arrived at the Hogs head pub in Wolverhampton where one of his succubi had now acquired, he had to make sure that any alterations to the layout of the pub was done through the proper channels.

This was so no suspicions were raised about the new management. While Tristan was talking to the succubus Terra went to have a look the bar that would begin to be a part of Tristan's assets.

She noticed that it needed cleaning up as there were bottles lying all over the place and a few tables were knocked over as Terra could feel the tension in the air.

This place made her feel really uncomfortable which wasn't like Terra at all. Then she spotted something shift in the corner she spoke to Tristan "I think we have some unwanted company."

Tristan went over to where Terra was and pulled the sheet from the person only to find that someone had passed out or knocked out. Tristan instructed the succubus to call 999 and get an ambulance down there as soon as possible.

While he instructed Terra to fetch the first aid box so He could try and stop the bleeding as best as they could until the ambulance arrived. Terra returned with the first aid box but just as Tristan went to wipe away a portion of blood he whispered two words.

Tristan was the only one who heard this, the two words that the person said were "Mick Shaw", this made Tristan suddenly change as he ordered Terra to get a message to Simon as soon as possible.

Meanwhile with Simon and Cara

Simon was part way through his final session of the day when his phone buzzed so he took it out and it was a message from Cara and it read "Lord Azrial is on his way here as he has some news for you."

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12