Demonic Partnership Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is that your answer because think carefully your only way out is to tell me what you know otherwise I will be forced to let Terra here do whatever she feels like doing."

Simon said to the prisoner his voice barely concealing his anger which Terra was absorbing savouring every bit of Simon's anger. The prisoner however didn't say a thing so in a tactic of scaring him into submission.

Simon changed into his demon form luckily he stripped his clothes completely off as not a single item of clothing had a tear in them.

Terra also transformed without warning to help Simon along with his scare tactic, it didn't work so Simon gathered his things together, picked up Terra's things before he said to Terra "He is all yours Terra do whatever you want." As Simon exited the room he didn't hear a thing as Simon waited outside the room he wondered what had happened.

In the room with Terra

Terra walked up to the prisoner before grabbing him pulling him out of the indentation in the wall, before the prisoner could react Terra had threw him into the air.

He bounced off the ceiling and only to be welcomed by the razor sharp talons that Terra had at her disposal, as she tore open the prisoner's body spreading the blood all over the room. There was nothing left of the body as it had been torn that much that no fragments remained.

Terra walked out of the room feeling proud that she got to kill someone like this before she joined Simon outside the room.

Outside the room

Simon didn't need to ask Terra anything as he could just tell that the prisoner was no longer apart of this world. Weirdly Simon felt nothing for this loss but to Simon the more bizarre thing was that from the look of the room with the mixture of blood and skin coating the walls that Terra was absolutely clean not a splatter on her armoured skin.

"Is it done?"

Was all Simon could muster after he had just sentenced his barely human father to death though he did have torture fantasies about the different ways to kill him after he had raped Simon for 3 years of his life. Terra nodded to confirm that the deed was done.

Due to the fact that Simon had the late Tristan's memories he knew that he had to make it look like a murder to throw suspicion away from him and Simon knew what had to be done. But for the time being he had to find his way around the mansion, while Terra went and checked to make sure there were no more snoopers on the grounds. Simon set off to try and find Cara and Madison.

With Cara and Madison

Once both Cara and Madison saw Simon and Terra go to see to the prisoner, Cara took this time to ask Madison some questions to make sure she was loyal to Simon. As the pair of them walked along to see to the pride and lust demons first Cara asked Madison point blank

"How come you came to help out like that with impeccable timing?"

"To help out lord Azrial as he requested it though I was in the UK anyway as part of my relocation to be close to the half breed as per Azrial's orders.

I was on my way to Wolverhampton when I sensed that there was a demon war going on so I changed course to assist sensing that one part of the war was Azrial's army. When I felt a surge in energy and two of the most powerful demons that I know suddenly merged into one being I sped up seems that Simon has more talents then he knows."

At this Cara stopped in her tracks, Madison carried on a few steps before stopping to look back at her companion. Cara decided to play along knowing that Simon may have saw something in her that he liked but as far as she was concerned she couldn't trust Madison especially with that admission.

"Why have you stuck around?" Cara asked

"Simon has reawakened something inside me that I haven't felt in years."

"What would that be lady Ivy?"

"Call me Madison seeing as we are both helping Simon, he awakened the feeling of love"

"A succubus that feel love is completely unheard of unless you are planning to kill Simon in that case you would have to go through me and Terra."

"I have no intention of doing that Cara, I just

want to feel complete."

"You mean sexually?"

"Yes and no you see I could go into anywhere and pick up a male or a female easy. But to find someone let alone a half breed who reawakens that love part is someone I would not give up so easily."

"So you are an ally then?"

"Yes I am."

With that the pair came to where all the pride demons are within the mansion, as Cara walked through the threshold all the demons turned to face Cara. Both Cara and Madison walked up to the demons and as they gathered round Cara told them everything so they knew, all the pride demons were listening with intense detail.

Once Cara told them everything she asked them a simple question

"Are you going to remain loyal to the new lord or are you all going to be against him?"

All the demons present looked at Cara trying to sense if she was being honest then 20 out of the 100 demons confirmed that they were with Simon. The other 80 were debating joining the new lord's army after 3 minutes Madison pressed them to make their decision.

A further 50 demons agreed to join Simon and his new reign whereas the remaining 30 demons chose to be against him which was unfortunate but brought both Cara and Madison to eliminate them.

Both Cara and Madison lashed out while they were transforming to level out the battlefield although Cara and Madison had more power than the 30 demons that were against Simon.

By the time both Cara and Madison were fully transformed Cara had absorbed 5 demons power while Madison was incapacitating them awaiting Cara to get round to them. Madison had dealt with 5 demons leaving only 20 left to be dealt with.

By this point the other demons joined in taking out the remaining 20 that didn't want to join Simon's new army. Both Cara and Madison didn't need to fight anymore as the other demons were taking care of it.

Instead they oversaw the fight after a minute the fight was over and not one of the pride demons who joined Simon had lost their life. With the pride demons done they proceeded to search for the lust demons but they had a group of 10 envy demons blocking there path, they couldn't even get any demons help as there was none nearby.

With Simon

As Simon and Terra parted ways so they could go and see to other business, Simon followed a route that Tristan took to the chambers. He found his way to the chambers Simon chose to enter the chamber that Tristan used only to find that his bags were there so he placed the clothes both his and Terra's on the bed before he went to go and find Cara & Madison.

Simon was still in his demon form as he went to find Cara and Madison though he broke into flight when he sensed that they were outnumbered 10 demons against them. Though upon further examination Simon discovered that only 9 demons were envy demons and one was an unknown demon, Simon chose to treat this one demon with caution although thanks to the memories from Tristan he knew what to expect with envy demons.

The demons didn't turn around to see Simon appear even though his wings were making a loud noise as he was inflight the other demons didn't turn around. The only ones that saw Simon before he made himself known were Cara and Madison though Madison didn't want to give these envy demons any ammo to fuel their power so she kept quiet. Cara noticed this and she chose to call him by his last name.

"Lord Smythe"

All the demons who had trapped Cara & Madison so they didn't have anywhere to go turned around to face the new lord. As they got the first glimpse of his demon form, none of them expected to see this demon form as they didn't know what sphere he was.

Simon silently walked through all the envy demons and the one unknown demon to stand in front of Cara and Madison.

"What is going on here you're going to trap two demons that are with me in a part of the mansion where no one would notice. That means you have already given me your views on this matter, however being how I am I will give you all an opportunity to reconsider your side as you are either with me or against me."

Simons voice although it wasn't booming like a demons voice it did have authority in his voice, all the envy demons except the one unknown demon laughed at Simon's statement before one of them to Simon he seemed the most powerful envy demon out of the 9 demons spoke directly to Simon.

"We choose against you" What no one in front of Simon saw all 30 of his tentacles were emerging from his back behind the dark shroud.

Without hesitation Simon lashed out with his tentacles piercing the envy demons through the heads splattering the brains. Even if any demons had regeneration abilities like one of the envy demons that serve Slamaria there was no way that they could survive having no brain.

All the dead demons slumped to the ground all at the same time but Simon noticed that the unknown demon had disappeared, for some reason this made Simon slightly worried until that is he turned around.

As Simon turned around he noticed that the unknown demon had snuck behind Cara and Madison but that wasn't what alarmed Simon, Somehow this demon whatever it was had the ability to develop tendrils where it's left arm was and it had them wrapped around both Cara and Madison's throats.

Simon was torn between saving his demon friends or risk their lives in order to kill this demon plus Simon didn't know what the endurance on this demon was if indeed it was a demon. Simon spoke first "let them go!!" he shouted at this unknown demon

"Not until you withdraw your tentacles I know your play as an infiltrator, assassin and specialist I have learnt to know whom I am studying."

"Studying?"

"I am not saying anymore until you withdraw your tentacles."

"Ok see withdrawing them now why are you studying me?"

"The half breed who becomes a demon lord over two different army of demons in just a few days, that is impressive how did you manage to swing that deal, doesn't matter now as I am holding your two valued servants in my tendrils. Who could turn that away as a contract?

Now you will listen to my demands if you want these two to stay alive or maybe I will turn them against you as I have mastery of every known ability demons can get."

"Fine what are your demands?"

"I want you leave this place walk out into the open so a worthier demon can take your place. If you want these two lovely specimens to survive."

"Fine"

Simon unfurled his wings and flew upwards towards the ceiling all the while suppressing his ability so that unknown demon couldn't sense him, Simon also used the ability he got from the shadow walker using the dark cloud to mask his entire body making him invisible.

That moment reminded Simon of the Harry Potter films when Harry first got the invisibility cloak in the philosopher's Stone film (the 1st film) as he was completely invisible to everyone while he had it on.

Once Simon was out of view the demon relaxed her tendrils, both Cara and Madison choked and slumped to the ground gasping for breath. As the unknown demon was reeling the tendrils back in so it could become an arm again, the demon noticed that Simon's power was faint but still there and getting closer.

Before the demon could get the tendrils back out to use Cara and Madison as a shield, Simon revelled himself as he flew at impressive speeds at the demon knocking her into the wall which crumbled moments after the impact though Simon and the demon carried on going a short way into the empty room.

Though when the demon landed Simon was nowhere to be seen, he had used his ability to dive into the others body in a last ditch attempt in saving Cara and Madison.

As the demon collapsed on the floor to everyone who looked at the demon they would assume it was dead. However inside the body it became a battle of the minds between Simon and this unknown demon for not only the survival of that demon but the survival of Terra, Cara and Madison.

12