Demonic Partnership Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara nodded to signal that she understood as all four of them walked to Simon's study. They discussed plans for the day although that discussion was pretty short because Simon's office was only a 5 minute walk from his chambers.

When they got to Simons office, Simon told them that the first thing he would do was go and see the house that Tristan had set up for the humans that he acquired. They all nodded in agreement but before they went to do Simon's first task which they were just discussing.

"Can you three come into my office?" Simon said to his companions which they all nodded & walked into his office.

Once they were all inside the office, Simon closed the door before turning to his three companions who stood by the door nervously awaiting Simons next move.

"I know you three are the demons who would do anything for me as friends and a lover but that cannot be achieved without marking you three with two of my marks so we can communicate telepathically." Simon said as all three demons braced themselves for the pleasure that was about to appear once the marks are being given out.

Simon firstly went over to Terra as he placed a hand on her right shoulder giving her the second mark. This mark however was slightly different from the staff one surrounded by demon runes which slightly reminded him of the Berserker Staff in Agents of SHIELD.

The second mark was a ball that resembled to Simon as a Pokéball with different demon writing emulating from behind the ball heading upwards just to turn to head downwards crossing directly in the middle of the ball and carrying on in there trajectory heading towards the bottom of the ball where they go back behind the ball.

Simon them moved to Cara who braced herself as Simon placed the first mark on her upper part of her left arm, he quickly noticed that Cara had an orgasm upon receiving the first mark.

Simon could've gave her the second mark there and then but Simon's good nature he decided to give Cara time to recover.

Simon went over to Madison instead and proceeded to give her the first mark, to Simons surprise she didn't show that she had an orgasm but that was expected as not only was Madison a succubus but a highly functioning porn star.

Simon then decided to give Madison the second mark where he decided to place it over her navel in the middle of her stomach. This was to allow Cara to recover a bit more because as Simon noticed from Terra who had 3 strong orgasms that were extremely powerful she squirted her juices over the floor.

Even Madison who was experienced enough to hide her orgasms couldn't when she received the second mark. Finally Simon went back to Cara whom by this time had fully recovered from her orgasm as Simon placed a hand on Cara's right side of her stomach where she let her pride slip slightly and moaned as she could feel 3 orgasms hit her within milliseconds of each other. Cara didn't squirt any of her juices over the floor.

With all his companions marked twice Simon began to focus as he could hear the thoughts of Terra, Cara and Madison clear as anything. Simon thought this was due to the close proximity of all his companions little did Simon know that proximity had nothing to do with it.

In actual fact thanks to being demons no matter the distance Simon would be able to hear and communicate with his three companions while they were still breathing. It suddenly dawned on Simon that the marks were linked directly to certain aspects of his geekiness.

"Madison get a group of lust demons together and kill every human that Tristan acquired as their allegiance was to Tristan not to me, it's time to start afresh with willing humans. Keep the house in tact we don't want to shell out more money to get it repaired well not just yet."

Simon told his companions this shocked Cara as she witnessed Tristan destroy the humans minds making them mindless obedient slaves but because Simon was a completely grounded person he could bring so much to unite both the demon world and the human world.

Madison nodded before leaving to gather up a group of lust demons to do as Simon wished. As the door closed behind Madison leaving Simon alone with Cara and Terra. "Shall we get our first session over with Terra?" Simon said to Terra indicating to the reading and writing sessions that Simon had promised Terra.

"Yes I am looking forward to them, though I am a bit nervous my lord." Terra replied.

"No need to be nervous Terra it will fly by." Simon said to try and ease Terra's nerves a little. Both Terra and Simon went to go and sit down Cara following to see how Simon would proceed to teach Terra how to read and write.

1 hour later

Cara was impressed not only at the fact that Terra didn't lose her temper and nearly kill Simon but also at how good. Simon was in teaching Terra how to hold a pen using one of his four multi pens which had a gripper on the end which forced Terra to become accustomed to holding the pen properly.

The way that Simon had a early years letter sheets where Terra had to go over the dotted lines of the letter then mimic the later she had just traced in the lines underneath. Also at how instead of diving into the deep end of reading for Terra Simon got a children's book titled The Very Hungry Caterpillar which was easy to read and the right level for Terra as she is just starting off.

Cara's phone beeped to say that the family was in the holding cells which she quickly informed Simon of this. Simon then said to his companions "Shall we go and see to our guests?" As he led the way to the holding rooms both Cara and Terra were confused about what he was going to do. Until they got to the holding rooms where Simon turned to Cara & Terra and told them.

"Go for it but don't let them survive." Simon left Terra and Cara to it to completely destroy them.

By this point it was 8am

Simon decided to head to where his mum's science Laboratory was. He didn't feel like there were a lot of people or to be more precise demons watching him. Thanks to the memories of Ella, Simon's mums which Tristan instructed Cara to inject into Simon to try and speed up the demon process a bit more. (See demonic Partnership chapter 2)

When Simon reached the lab he found a door with no handle instead the door was surrounded by runes that Simon thought looked like the demon runes that he had become accustomed to seeing.

As Simon approached the door the runes glowed red before the door opened all the bits to the door disappeared is a swirling motion. That motion reminded Simon of the Justice League episode with the introduction of Jóhn the Martian.

As Simon stepped into the science lab he instantly had a thought that he remember a quote that heard in Doctor Who with Brigadier Alistair Gordon Leatherbridge-Stewart and his daughter Kate Leatherbridge-Stewart who was and is in charge of U.N.I.T what the third doctor taught the Brigadier. "Science Leads." Which he then past down to his daughter.

Simon decided he was going to go through all his mums science research on a later date as they were all boxed up neatly in a pile. He exited the room which made the door close Simon returned to the holding cells which seemed like a 10 minute walk from the science lab.

Terra and Cara were just finishing up with the mother and oldest son leaving only the legal teenage girl which Simon turned to his companions and said "I got this one, you two go and see how Madison and the other lust demons are getting on."

"Yes my lord." Came the reply from both Terra and Cara. As the two left leaving Simon to deal with Kelly the legal teenage lady. Simon didn't change his form instead he walked in his human form this slightly made Kelly jump but she remained composed.

"What are you doing here?" Kelly stammered feeling the full force of Simon's power over lust. As Simon was exerting his power he quickly noticed that her nipples were hard as they rubbed against the fabrics of her blouse and there was a quickly wetness by her pussy as the power was taking the desired effect.

Kelly was that dazed that much from Simon's power that she didn't realise that Simon had took his shirt off. Simon had extended his tentacles from his back though he only extended 10 out of his 30 tentacles and they were just hanging there awaiting Simon's mental command.

Simon never answered her question but she didn't care all she cared about was having Simon inside her to saint the burning desire that she now had. Simon ordered his tentacles to go straight to Kelly's pussy, anus and mouth which they did do efficiently.

As the tentacles entered her anus and vagina Kelly moaned that loud people in the next town could've heard it. With each thrust of the tentacles going in and out Kelly moaned until Simon thrusted a tentacle into Kelly's mouth as all three tentacles went in and out of all three holes which they occupied.

Simon was surprised that Kelly didn't have a gag reflex as the tentacle went deeper down the throat it entered the stomach only to find that the tentacle from the anus coming up through her bowels to meet the tentacle that met up with the tentacle going down her throat.

Simon removed the tentacle from her throat and pussy where she moaned but tried to keep the tentacle in her throat by grabbing the tentacle. Simon felt the pull on the tentacle as he tried to remove it.

Simon managed to remove it with some force but pushed the tentacle in her arse to go all the way to her brain. Simon reached the brain where he penetrated it with the tentacle which made Kelly stop instantly so Simon made her brain change Kelly's body to make the tits bigger.

Her figure to stay thin no matter what, increase the sex drive so she would constantly be horny and fuck anything that moved and finally Simon made her obey him, Cara, Madison and Terra without question.

Simon removed the tentacle from the brain and quickly noticed that her tits went from being A cups to being E cups while her pussy was swollen and she was wriggling trying to contain her lust.

Simon ordered Kelly "To go to the house at the back of the mansion and live in one of the rooms." She nodded and started walking naked to through the mansion. Just as Simon was putting his shirt back on he got a telepathic message from Cara.

" Simon we have a big problem Madison is in danger at the house that were built just for humans, one of the demons that went with her turned on her and they are in the middle of a heated battle. "

Simon pushed his senses out to find them and they were on the grounds as Simon ran he began to change shredding all his clothes so he was once again naked. The first thing that changed was that Simon's wings emerged which allowed him to begin his flight while he transformed. Simon reached 40 miles per hour taking all the corners that the hallways gave Simon.

Simon knew that Madison and the other demon was underneath the balcony that he could get to as it was just underneath the gym which had an no door attached it was just a part of the mansion that doesn't get used.

Simon was literally a minute away from the gym and being able to get to where Madison was as Simon turned to go into the gym and out the balcony to get to where Madison was. Simon flew out into the open and saw the fight from the air as Simon swooped down he managed to knock the incubus off of Madison.

Madison walked over to where Simon landed holding the Incubus in his left hand he was joined by Terra and Cara when Simon threw the incubus to the ground Terra was on him quicker than any other person present.

Where she then tore the sphere out of the body in one movement leaving the lifeless body of the demon, Terra threw the sphere away where it shattered on contact with the floor.

Simon went over to where Madison was standing before he asked "Are you ok Madison?"

"Yeah I am fine." Madison replied

"What happened?"

"We were carrying out your order clearing all the people from the home. Then after we finished doing your task, Xauzara went mad with seeing something back in the house I was the only one left so I had to try and stop him. I didn't know what else I could do." By the end of the explanation Madison calm and collected.

"Right with that taken care of lets go and see Nefra to let him know of the change and then we can get down to other business." Simon said where Cara lead the way, Simon never changed back to his human form yet so it would be an easy meeting as Nefra would be able to recognise Simon as the lord. Cara lead them past the gym to a staircase heading downwards which ended at a platform with another door covered in runes.

As the demons approached the door opened, Simon didn't know what he was expecting to see instead he saw a room as big as a colosseum with separate tunnels linking it to more Colosseums.

Simon went towards the tunnel to the left just to look down to see if the tunnel leads to somewhere else but Simon could see that far down the tunnel. But Simon could hear fighting he guessed that the other Wrath demons lived down hear as these could be used as a battle arena.

"Nefra is this way." Cara said to Simon how headed with Cara, Terra and Madison down the tunnel that she had pointed them towards.

As they approached Simon noticed a skeleton creature working on something on a lab table with test tubes, beakers, Bunsen burners and test subjects. As all four demons approached many of the Mutant Spawn approached them with hunger in their eyes and salvia dripping from their mouths & Mandibles.

Terra who was used to showing her power enough to scare anyone away managed to do exactly that in front of the Mutant Spawn this scared them away as Terra focussed her power that much that all the nearby torches that played host to the eternal flame that demons create flew towards Terra where they hit the armoured skin that it exploded on contact making flames shoot upwards so it looked like an eruption of flames behind Terra.

All the mutant spawn fled back into the hollows in the walls. As soon as all the Mutant Spawn had vacated the area Nefra turned around. Simon was expecting a creepy voice similar of the Vasta Narada in Doctor Who where they spoke using their own voice and it sounded really ghastly. To Simon's surprise he heard the warm, male, high pitched voice almost as if his voice didn't break.

"Pleasure to see you again Cara and Terra too it is my lucky day. Who are these two I don't recall seeing them before." Nefra said.

"Pleasure to see you again Nefra, I see you have made great strides in your Mutant Spawns. These are Lord Simon Warner and Lady Madison Ivy. Lord Warner has taken over from Lord Azrial who died in battle and Lady Ivy is a part of Lord Warner's life as she is his new Bodyguard/ girlfriend." Cara said as she introduced Simon and Madison.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance Lord Warner I am Nefra." Nefra walked over on his two hind legs to Simon so he could shake his hand. Before continuing in what he was saying.

"I am purposely here to create Mutant Spawn you may have heard of the X-men franchise. That was inspired by Lord Azrial when he met and made firm friends with Stan Lee the creator of X-men. Where they talked at length about the possibility of the genes that could cause mutations within humans." Nefra informed Simon.

"My main purpose besides creating the Mutant Spawn is adapting any humans that you feel won't help your human house at all then saves killing them bring them to me and I can adapt the humans to breed new Mutant Spawn for your army.

Mutant Spawn protect the mansions while there are no demons currently being used. Having the other Wrath demons in a nearby tunnel helps out as the Mutant Spawn are lacking in brains so they just attack anything that moves so the demons help out in destroying them." Nefra informed Simon so he had the knowledge of what the Mutant Spawn do and the importance of them.

"Thanks for that Nefra we will leave you to your research over their on the bench what is that by the way?" Simon said to Nefra.

"My research is transforming the body after the humans heart has stopped so any bodies you have could you send it down to me to carry on my research?" Nefra told Simon.

"That sounds like a good research point and I will make sure that you get a few bodies for your test subjects." Simon said directly to Nefra.

As Simon turned round to leave he was followed by Terra, Madison and Cara as they left Nefra to his research. They left the Colosseum complete with the door closing behind them. By this time it was 10am Simon turned to his companions before asking them.

"Shall we have some breakfast? I can do a good full English fry up."

All four of them headed to the kitchen which Cara led the way. When they arrived at the kitchen it was completely empty not a soul in sight in actual fact it looked like no one had even used it as the cupboards when Simon opened them were stuffed to the brims of food. So Simon started to gather the ingredients so he could make the meal he had promised his companions.

Simon noticed that the kitchen was joined with the dining room where there were multiple tables each with 4 seats by them. The kitchen was fully loaded with all the electronic items fridge freezer, microwave, oven with a grill attached, bread maker, toaster, toasting machine, kettle. Among all the cupboards and a massive pantry all of them were full to the brim with food.

Simon made the full English breakfast for all his companions while they sat at the table waiting for him to finish up. He brought them the meals and they all sat down at the table to eat their meals even Simon who did himself a full English as well.

After the morning they all had they needed this breakfast. They ate in silence but after they all finished all four of them went to Simons Study to go through all the investments and business.

"here are all of Azrial's investments." Cara said to Simon which was a sufficient pile. Simon glanced at the label on them only to find company names. Simon sorted them into two individual piles one to sell in the stock market and one to keep investing in. The pile to keep investing in contained sufficient percentages in the 40s or higher and a few of them that he was going to continue backing were a 51% investment in Doctor Who, 40% investment in Primark, 44% investment in Top Gear and 50% investment in Television X which Simon asked Cara to see if that could be bumped up to 80%.

Most of the things in the sell pile were mainly shows that have finished such as Being Human, Father Ted, Trumpton and Count Duckula. Many others in the same pile are shows that aren't doing so well such as Heroes and the Simpsons.

Cara then brought up the other estate that he owned which was Batherox's estate which was now vacant.

"Call Slamaria see if she wants to work in partnership with me in making Batherox's estate a business. Or Set up a meeting and I will meet her at the Estate."

Cara left the room phone in hand to call Slamaria to see if she would be up to work in partnership with Simon on a business. "Madison, Terra can you two accompany me to the kitchen." Simon said to his companions.

"Yes Simon." They both said in unison.

As Simon, Madison and Terra left the room closing the door behind them they saw Cara only a little way away from them on the phone when Simon said "Meet me in the Kitchen when your finished Cara." Simon said to Cara who gave a thumbs up acknowledging that she understood. When they all walked into the kitchen Simon started to prepare a cup of tea and a full English breakfast for Caty.

"Terra go gather up a few demons to help you move the bodies from the house that the lust demons cleared out make sure that all the bodies go down to Nefra so he can continue his research." Simon said to Terra who nodded and left the room to make sure that the job got done quickly. This left Madison and Simon alone in the kitchen but not for long.