Demonic Partnership Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you will accept me into your army fuckwhit no other demon as good as myself will come to you today and I see the mark you get when you are married so I could be the bit on the side." Chantavia spat at Simon only to see out the corner of his eye the look Slamaria was giving her as she was prepared to step in and personally kill this pathetic excuse of a demon. Then Simon spoke.

"You will never be a bit on the side and I would never cheat on my wife, Terra get rid of her but don't bother draining her life essence it would only make you feel bitter." With that said Terra moved forward towards the demon but before Chantavia could react Terra had already thrusted her hand into Chantavia's chest and pulled out her heart killing her instantly as some smaller demons moved forward to dispose of the corpse. Terra had took up her position again after shaking her arm getting rid of the blood off her arm as it was slimy on Terra's armoured skin.

Demons came and went as Simon dismissed every demon who approached him hoping that a demon would approach who could be a decent asset to them. Until the final demons approach after 6 hours of sifting through all the demons that came forward the final demon that approached Simon was a Hermaphrodite as far as Simon could tell as this demon had D cups tits. "My lord I am Jamie I am a succubus as my sphere of power is lust but I am close to going above my sphere. I am a scientist looking for a lord or lady to take me on." All the demons around Simon was looking out the corner of their eyes including Slamaria & the sovereign as they were wondering if he would take this demon as it was the final demons as Simon didn't take on anyone out of the 16,000 demons that came up. As Simon opened his mouth to say something every demon was openly looking at him including the demons who were trying to get allegiances were looking at the new comer.

"Jamie I will accept you to mine and Slamaria's joint army." After Simon had said this he saw the sheer shock on Jamie's face as she saw demons upon demons be dismissed by Simon and Jamie was thinking he would do the same not accept her. As the bugles were blown signalling the end of the day also the end of the meetings all the demons retired to their chambers including Jamie who retired to the chamber that the sovereign had designated amongst the demons and demonesses that Slamaria and Simon had picked. As Simon & Slamaria waited for the rest of the group to retire the couple took to their honeymoon chamber.

"That was a busy day I could do with some rest." Simon said to Slamaria only to see the glint in her eyes as she had something planned before sleep. Simon laid on the bed going back to his human form as unlike the full demons he couldn't keep the form going for long.

"Not before we rock each other's world." She said as she crawled upon Simon on the bed still in her demon form as she approached his still magnificent cock she slammed hard down on his cock taking the beast of a cock in her pussy in one movement. Hearing Simon moan spurred her on even more as she started to grind against him while her vaginal muscles wrapped around Simon's erect cock trying to milk it for all its worth. Simon decided to let Slamaria do this as he was exhausted from maintaining his demon form for too long.

Simon found the energy however to pump his cock to the rhythm that Slamaria was grinding to. The couple was going at it with immense power that the whole bed frame was rocking forwards and back in time to the rhythm. After 1 hour of this Simon could be sure of two things the first being that the bed might break in a short while and that both him and Slamaria would orgasm together for the second time that day. Must be a result of them being married Simon thought. As both Simon and Slamaria was moaning louder than they ever had before as they both hoped that the room was soundproofed so no one could hear the moaning.

Slamaria rolled them over so that Simon was on the top this was so if they fell asleep that Simon would not suffocate under the demon form of Slamaria. Simon opted to make sure that his cum was not potent in anyway as he didn't want to get Slamaria pregnant yet as he wanted to know about demon pregnancy before he chooses to get her pregnant. As they both came Simon could feel his pleasure from fucking his wife but also the pleasure of feeling her pussy milk his cock for everything he had but he forgot that he was producing more cum. Especially since he was in his demon form for so long as he was finding out that the demon form produces a lot more sperm in less time of his human form so he kept shooting his cum into Slamaria for a good 20 minutes though after that 20 minutes he realised that Slamaria had fallen asleep after the first 10 minutes. As her body was still reacting automatically to Simon dumping his load into her womb although she would not bare his child for some time yet she still felt the pleasure from having her lovers cum inside her.

As Simon pulled the sheets over them and took position next to Slamaria rather than on her he noticed that her armour which at this point had been around her pussy was now over her pussy as Simon realised that Slamaria could will her armour around her pussy to keep the sperm inside her or protect her from demons whom are trying to rape her. Simon heard Slamaria say in a dreamy voice "I love you Simon."

"I love you too Slamaria."

12