Demonic War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many did we lose?"

There was a pause from everyone present all with their battle scars, now healed leaving just scars. Yuki was the first to reply to Simon. Ever since Simon had known her she was always calm and collect but that disguise was gone. And she was showing sorrow and sadness.

"6000 all together all our forces combined we now only have 18000 demons."

"We have no enemy survivors, for what it is worth." Ezio chipped in his voice too full of sadness, though it was a time for triumph the loss was too high even for war.

"How about from this day forward if everyone here agrees. All the demons here meet up every year on this very day we can use the Sovereign court here in New York as the venue and we celebrate their lives, as a way of remembering them." Simon proposed to all the demons present there. Though everyone was grieving in their own way this seemed like a decent idea.

"How are we going to get back as we cannot use the portals?" One of the demons shouted from the back of the group.

"Did I forget to mention that the ancient machine that kicked in allowing us to portal to where we need to be, fizzled out when the battle started as it couldn't bare the strain of all the demons." Simon replied to the demon who asked the question.

"So does that mean we can use the portals again?" A demoness asked.

"Yes it does and I will go one better if the other two sovereigns would allow me access to the location of the bases, using their memories?" Simon replied.

"Does it involve your tentacles?" Ezio asked.

"No I don't need them anymore they are just there as a shield. I would do it through using the memory sphere I absorbed when my dome was up. As I personally absorbed the spheres except for the opposing sovereigns as I truly feel for the amount of victims he caused. I don't want to be burdened with that guilt more than I am."

"Sure." Both sovereigns said in unison.

"Great I just need you two to stand still while I place my palms on your head as I make the link. If you don't want anything to be seen by me just imagine a door and close it. Could someone got and remove the seal from the subway so everyone can come up and everything will go on as normal?"

While two demons and demonesses went off to remove the seal they looked around and noticed there were no bodies of the defeated demons, what had happened to them? It took them a matter of seconds to take the seal down where they both shifted into their human forms so they didn't startle the people down there. "It's safe to come out, Sorry about any inconveniences it caused. Have a pleasant day." all four of the demons called out in different subway platforms so the word would spread faster. As their was nothing faster than the word of mouth. Of course they had supplied TV's down in the subway using a local generator they had supplied, so everyone down there knew about demons and that the 4 naked people were demons. They had shifted out of kindness and respect for the humans down there also they didn't want to scare the children.

As they got back to the group Simon had finished the portals 3 of them heading to their respected places in the world. Everyone had gone through the portals except the three Sovereigns as they looked out towards the subway entrances as people were spilling out looking in awe at the three Sovereigns as they shifted into their human forms. No one cared about the fact they were all naked, that the female was perfect in every way from skin tone, toned body and perfect tits and arse or that the males were perfect even down to their man hoods. These three people who transformed out of sheer respect for the people observing them were all involved with saving the human race.

The three Sovereigns waved at the people who waved back in the new day sun. This was indeed the start of a brand new era for humanity and demons alike.

The end

*****

Authors note: Hope everyone has enjoyed this story and all of my past stories, I know my writing hasn't been the best throughout this story and it got better towards the end. To everyone who has stuck at it from chapter one of Demonic Partnership to chapter 3 of Demonic War, Thank you and I have purposely left certain things out about some of the characters as that is for you the reader to determine.

Hope you all have found it enlightening as the concept behind this story was to show from the victim's point of view what happens when you are battling personal demons. As you all know from my earlier stories I am a male victim of sexual abuse and my second main aim was to illuminate what it is like for a male as we only hear about the female victims. As male abuse is still considered Taboo, Thank you once again for reading the story and hope you stick around for more stories off me both erotic and non erotic.