Demons

Story Info
A town comes together to satisfy their demon lords.
2.2k words
3.81
19.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mortals prepared their set for the sacrificial acts they would perform for the demons' amusement. They watched from below as the altar of four bars was constructed, everything ready for the sacrifice.

The sacrifice was young, thin and beautiful, with shining brown eyes that spoke of the love that she held for those watching her, how ready she was to satisfy them.

"Masters of the underworld," the priest announced, "For your pleasure and ours, we offer these prayers to you."

Five priests shared the temple floor, with a hundred others watching from the border of the round room, and the sacrifice at the centre. Surrounded by the priests, four male and one female, the sacrifice knelt on the altar with legs wide in the slots that had been carved for them. She bent her head as she grasped the uppermost bar, her cloak slipping from her shoulder to reveal the tight leather that covered her shoulder. One of the priests pulled it off to fully reveal her, tight leather corset pushing full breasts up and thong resting deep in her ass. Her bare thighs trembled along their length, at least six inches before they disappeared into leather boots. Her black hair bounced in energetic curls about her shoulders as the first priest placed his hand against her ass. This was an older man, hair streaked with grey and chiseled features just beginning to lose their definition; he had been their servant for many years. He walked around the altar as the rest busied themselves fastening the sacrifice at wrist, elbow, knee and ankle.

"For our lords' amusement, you must love to suffer in their name," the priest said to her, his erect cock pushing the robe toward her face.

"Yes, my lords, make me suffer," she murmured, and gasped as a priest slapped her ass hard. "Yes, for my demon lords, harder!" She screamed this time, the area of his palm flaring red on her skin. Her nipple was seized by the first priest and squeezed hard beneath first finger and thumb. He pulled it out and placed a metal hook against it, sliding it into the hole that had been placed at her first sacrifice and had long since healed. He repeated with the other and pulled straight back to provoke a scream before he loosened and made them swing together. He took both chains in one hand and grabbed a breast with the other, then slapped them as he pulled. Throwing her head back, she moaned in pain and pleasure at once. Her hips swayed and the first of her womanly juices escaped from next to the leather strap over her cunt and hung a moment in a droplet at the edge before escaping down her silken thigh in a narrow stream.

A cock slapped her face, causing her to open her eyes and her tongue traveled along her lower lip, leaving it glistening. "Open your mouth, harlot of demons," the priest said, rubbing his cock as he brought it to her lips. "Suck it."

Her full wet lips parted around the cock and she drew it in with the coaxing movements of her tongue. She sucked hard as she drew back and took it even deeper the next time, six inches of rigid flesh disappearing into her mouth. She bobbed as she sucked noisily and messily, her enthusiasm causing her ass to rock before the other priests. They touched their waiting members through the cloth but would never interfere with the order of the ritual.

The sacrifice went deeper, the tip of her tongue brushing ball sack as it writhed against the cock, sucking but unable to keep the lustful saliva contained, it dripped from her lips as she ascended at the peak of his climax so he could splash the first sacrificial load across her cheek. She sucked the final drops free and let her mouth hang open to offer them to to the demons before she closed it and swallowed them down.

The next act was already prepared; the sacrifice lay beneath the altar as the female priest stepped forward, disrobing to reveal large full breasts and a patch of pubic hair trimmed carefully into the grinning face of her masters. The smooth shaved lips beneath lowered onto the face of the woman, and her tongue moved deftly into the crevice. She lapped at the labia and curved her tongue around the clit as the priest clutched her breast.

"Yes, my masters," the priestess called. "This sacrifice is worthy, her tongue is so hot, and eager to serve." She added a wordless moan as her clit was sucked and the dextrous tongue penetrated her gash again. It waggled its way back up and toyed with the swollen clitoris until liquid rushed forth for the sacrifice to lap up eagerly. The priestess screamed and nearly fell over, but braced herself on the bars and was assisted to her feet.

The next priest stepped forward, and knelt before the sacrifice with dick in hand. He was younger, darker, of exceptional stamina, and he would need to be for the task ahead. "Are you ready to get fucked?" he asked.

"Mm," the sacrifice replied, her eyes closed and legs open, her sacrificial hole soaking the leather strap that had slipped into it. "Fuck me for our demon lords. Fuck my filthy hole and leave your sacrifice deep inside..."

He raised a ceremonial blade and ran it carefully along the length of her bare thigh, then beneath the leather thong to slice it away and free her sopping cunt. He bent over her to kiss her as he guided his cock into her slick pussy. Thrusting in deep, he rolled his hips, then withdrew to do it again. He knelt, hauling her up by the thighs so their contact would not be broken and thrust harder, faster as he pulled her against him. The slaps of their flesh could nearly cover the grunts of the priest as he pounded her, the sighs of the sacrifice as she clenched her pussy every time he pulled back.

He lifted one leg higher, across his body so he could turn her. Still attached in sex, she rotated around him until she landed on her knees. She lifted her ass so he could penetrate deeper, grinding against him. "Yes!" the sacrifice cried. "Fuck me harder! Fuck me like the demon whore I am!"

"You like getting fucked with all these people watching?" the priest grunted. "You're the whore of demons, and you love every second of it. Look at them, slut. Do you like their eyes on you?"

She looked around as her face was guided up, and felt the two hundred eyes on her, as well as the glowing red eyes of the demons residing below. "Yes," she panted. "Fuck me for our demon lords. Fuck me harder, and let them see it."

He lifted her body against his as he stood, placing her foot upon an upper bar of the altar and still not allowing his cock to exit her. He reached around to spread her wide as he thrust in again, and half the crowd had hands on their dicks or in their pussies, watching the priest's cock disappear further into the sacrifice and emerge with more shimmering juices coating it and running down her thigh as far as her boots. Every one longed to race forward and lick them clean, but none would interfere with the ritual.

He took her foot down and bent her over the altar, where she gripped the lowest bar. He took an ass cheek in each hand and pulled them apart as he pulled three quarters of his staff free and squeezed them together as he buried it again. As he fell into a rhythm of energetic thrusts, his thumb crept into the crack of her perfect ass and against the twitching hole. Her back arched slightly and she slumped again with a sigh as he rubbed it harder, a shudder passing through her.

"Use me as your lords command," she gasped as she moved her hips eagerly against him, squeezing his cock and his finger tight. His other hand had found her clit to coax her to climax to match his, and she was already close. "Fill me with your cum, give them every drop you have. You're so deep in me, give it to me and let me feel your heat spread through me, the heat of our lords' desire. Your cum is the only thing that can satisfy them, that can satisfy me. Come with me, for our masters!"

The priest stiffened, gripping her ass tight as his offering shot into the deep well of sacrifice. The throbbing wetness brought the sacrifice almost to the same point, but the removal of his fingers from her ass sent her over the edge. She convulsed and he held her through it, lifting her back up with his softening penis still deep in her vagina. He squeezed her breast as he exhaled through his nose in a sort of sigh before he dropped to his knees, then turned to face her sopping gash.

Already, his pearly cum hung from her gaping hole in a thick bead, and he licked it up. He lapped at it as gravity began to deliver it to his waiting mouth, then put his tongue into the slick orifice to coax more free. He sucked still harder and passed his tongue teasingly over her labia and clit, smearing cum, saliva and her juices upward, contact finally breaking at her navel as he stood. He kissed her deeply, his cum passing from his mouth to hers as they kissed and she left her mouth open again for the spectators as long as she could before it ran free, and only spilled a little. She swallowed with a smile, and already felt the heat of another man behind her.

The next priest, as young as her with rugged features and thick brown hair, turned her as he lifted, and took her in a tight embrace to kiss her. Already disrobed, his cock throbbed impatiently as it pressed against her and wasted no time in penetrating her roughly. He lifted her legs around himself, placing her ass against the bar to thrust harder.

She leaned back so his face could fall into her cleavage briefly before she was put straight again by another set of hands. She felt another cock come softly beneath her ass as the hands moved downward, pulling her cheeks apart.

"Oh!" she cried.

"Take it," said the man with the large penis, stretching her asshole wide. He thrust deeper "Take it for our lords and thank them."

"Thank you, demon lords!" she moaned. She continued wordlessly as the huge cock pressed further, until it disappeared completely just as the one in her pussy thrust in.

"Tell them how it feels to be fucked for them."

"The prayers our masters command are the kindest of anywhere in the world!" the sacrifice cried. "These cocks feel so good in me, my love grows for our demon lords with every thrust! Oh, dear lords, the cocks are so deep, the way they stretch me so tight. I love the demons for choosing me, letting me feel this burning climax as though they were fucking me themselves!

"Ah!" she cried, "Ah, ah! Fuck me harder for our demon lords so they can see! Fuck! Ah, you're so...!" She gasped as she was lifted higher by the two men thrusting at once. "So deep, so fucking hot, your cocks feel so good. Fuck me for our demon lords. Fuck my ass and my pussy so they can be satisfied. The sacrifice needs cum, all the cum you can give me. I can feel the fire growing, it needs cum to put it out, so much gushing cum... Ah! Ah! Fuck!"

"You want our cum, whore?" the men asked as one.

"Yes, I'm the demons' whore! Pay my fee, the fee they demand! Give me your cum!"

"Take it then," the man in her pussy grunted. He thrust harder, faster. Gripping her hair, he kissed her and held her body tight to his.

"Take it," agreed the man in her ass. He tensed in the height of his climax and delivered his load into her colon. The man in her vagina followed suit as he felt the convulses of the other through her. She closed her eyes to picture the streams of semen enter her as she knew the demons could see, both holes throbbing as their frantic convulsions caused her an orgasm as well.

The demons watched inside her as every drop escaped before the breathing of the mortals came under their control. The softening members fell free at last, and narrow streams of cum with them. The sacrifice stood to the cheers of her townsfolk and stepped forward onto the rune, where she crouched on her knees and let the cum run free from both holes into a single white puddle.

She raised her arms, "For the demon lords, let us all pray!"

Most of the crowd turned amongst themselves, cloaks shed or reached within. A few stepped up for their chance at the sacrifice, surrounding her with groping hands and eager tongues, throbbing cocks awaiting their turn or sopping pussies waiting to be served. Even in the streets, every adult in town had gathered to pay homage to their masters, and the demons were satisfied for another month.