Demons

Story Info
Demons.
2.1k words
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem with you being so far away from me is that I can't punish you properly for the problems that you cause.

You may not understand, but I live it. Texting with you about sex and rope. Seeing your cunt in every woman I see. Smelling your hair all around me. Thinking about tongues running up and down your skin and breathing in your smells. Your hands grabbing my head and pulling me closer to your cunt. My cock growing in my pants. Thinking about your dripping pussy and how I am going to tie you to the table and stuff you full of my swollen cock. Grinning at the people staring at us who are watching me pummel you and hearing us scream. Feeling us breathe. My dick is hard, all the time and without release.

It's time you receive what you're due. My retribution.

I have never been more serious.

You better get ready for me to ravage your body. For me to make you mine and to own every piece of you, to explore every square inch, inside and out, of you, to fill you up and hold you down, and not let you go until I am done with you - until you are completely mine.

Are you regretting what you've done to me...well then I better catch you before you run too far away.

Come here.

...

I said come here.

...

Come. here.

You're mine and I have something for you. Something that's going to make this easier for both us.

I pull a heavy chain off the ground.

Up against the wall. Push your self into the corner. Feel the cold brick of the wall and the frigid chain. We both know you like the way that feels - don't you?

I can see your nipples harden. I enjoy that...you take a step towards me and I push you back into your corner. I didn't say you could move did I? ... I grab your wrists and throw them over your head and up against the wall. With my other hand I wrap the chain around you, encircling your body. The cool links tighten around your thighs and as I reach your neck I tug hard pulling the chain up into your cunt. The shock pulls you off balance. I step back and let you exhibit yourself.

Having fun so far? Your dripping cunt is telling me something that you don't seem to want to admit.

I move in closer to examine you and you feel the pressure of my fingers through the thin fabric of your dress as I trace the lines I ripped into you last night. You flinch as my nails scrape across your skin. You feel my fingers trace the marks under your dress that tell the world that you belong to me. My breath is hot on the skin of your neck.

You try to touch my skin. I slap your hands away.

Keep your hands to yourself.

I kneel down and breathe in the heat of your delicious pussy.

In my mind I bury my face between your legs and suck the ecstasy out of you. I want to feel you dripping all over my face and riding my mouth the way you furiously ride my cock. I hold down your feet so your legs are spread and your cunt is gaping for me. I move my mouth up and down your legs, slowly moving closer and closer to your swollen clit. You struggle to retain control, but I have your pussy right where I want it - inches away from my mouth. You can feel my breath warm you in the cold air. I dig my teeth into your thigh. You scream.

Suddenly, I jump up. Swing you around with one hand latched onto your breasts the other between your ass cheeks. I straddle your side with my body. I move my face to your ear. You know what I am telling you. The precious seconds of my breath in your ear gives you a momentary respite from the the onslaught that has barely even started. My hand whips back and lands furiously on your ass. You feel the heat of your pain coarse through your body and out of your mouth and you cry out. I kiss your neck and your ears tenderly as I rail on your behind again and again. With my body sweaty I release myself from you and take a step back.

I smile. Your face is flushed. Your ass cheeks are red and glowing. Your body is glistening with sweat. Your nipples firm and sensitive. Your eyes look over your shoulder and long for the bulge that is growing in my pants. I move towards you again and take your face in my hands and looking you in the eyes I bring my lips to yours and my tongue rushes into your mouth. After moments our lips part. You are ready.

As you reach for my lips a second time a fury fills me and I grab you by the hair. Your limp body trails behind me into the kitchen and I throw you on to the table.

Your back hits the stiff wood with a thud and I can hear your breath escape unwillingly from your chest. I rip your legs open and wrap my fingers around your ankles. Your joints twist and your body fights against me as I pin your legs to the table legs. You lean up to hold my face and beg me to stop, but your pleas are lost, muffled by hands that force you away from me.

As you recover from the last onslaught I chain your legs to my table. The table groans as I lash you to the wooden frame. You can feel the cool wood dig into you tender flesh and the links of the chain binding you - wrapping up your legs around your thighs and spreading your cunt open. With a jerk the metal digs into your body. You feel the pain throughout and I marvel as my power pulses through your body.

I circle around and force your head down over the other end of the table and you feel all your blood rush into your mind forcing your perception on to your throbbing cunt. I bind your hands to the opposite table legs. The chain is heaving your limbs apart and your taxed body struggles against the confines. Your back arches trying to escape but the prison of my table is secure and you wither into a limp figure.

I admire my handiwork as I stand over you, before I step forward and my legs straddle your face. I lower myself on to your mouth and I let you taste my balls. Out of the corner of your eyes you see me begin to slowly stroke my shaft. And I begin to stroke faster. And grind my self into you. I tell you to keep smothering my balls with your mouth as I press my thighs against your head.

You feel me reach over you and grab your knees with my hands and feel your skin as I move up your body and rest on your nipples.

Suddenly, you feel the brush of metal on your neck and you jump. You better hold still. You're going to regret it otherwise. My legs back off of you and using a cool blade I open your lips and pry your mouth open. The metal is hard against your teeth, but you open up and I slide my dick into your mouth.

Your breath sputters as I run my cock up and down your throat.

I slide the fat side of the blade down your neck to the top of your dress.

I pull your dress taught with the edge of knife, pulling your body with it as I slowly fuck your face.

With out warning the fabric gives in to the edge of the metal and tears apart one fiber at a time. I slide the blade down your body inch by inch. As your body lifts free from the pressure of your dress, my dick fills your throat inch by inch in unison.

When I get to the end of your dress I rest the cool blade on your inflamed cunt. Slowly I apply pressure. You try to move, but you know that you can't afford to. Instead you whimper. I stop moving and in the silence you can feel the beat of my heart in your mouth as my cock fills your face. I feel your breath on my balls and the flat edge of the knife that's pressed against your clit is fogging up from your heat.

I slide my cock out and begin to stroke. You look up hungrily and I see the disappointment in your eyes. You're straining against your bonds trying to reach me. I lean over you and explode all over your body. From your chin to your clit you feel me spray you endlessly. My cum is a welcome relief compared to the the bondage of the gritty chains.

But, this is just the beginning. I whip the knife against the wall and the blade impales the wall opposite your cunt. The room shakes with the impact.

I shove my dick in your mouth for you to clean me off. You can feel my cum pooling in the crevices of your body as I circle back around and kneel in front of your desperate cunt. I can see you staining the table with your cum, so I run my tongue from your ass to your clit to clean you up.

You writhe against the chain and plead with me. Keep writhing, I tell you.

"I don't think your tongue can keep up with how wet I am," you stutter pathetically.

You leave that to me. Feel my tongue travel delicately over your cunt.

I stand up and your head cranes to watch me. I rub my hand over your body to grab my cum to wet my cock. I rest my cock on your cunt and rub my shaft along your slit.

My cum has become a part of your skin. I take a candle and start to drop wax on your body. With each drip your body spasms and inches closer to enveloping my cock. You feel the heat as the wax mixes with my cum on your skin and I begin to drown your nipples in liquid fire.

I slam myself into your cunt.

Your skin ignites.

The table rocks with my thrusts.

My cock expands inside of you.

You thrust your hips against me with all your force bringing the table with you as your legs strain against the confines of the chains. There's nothing you can do when my fingers curl around your neck and I demand you beg for my cum.

It's time for you to do your job, and I'll do mine. I'll fuck your body into it's end. Because my cock is ready for you and full of cum and I need you. My hands slip on your cum and wax covered hips as I thrash against my body. I dig my nails into your skin so that I can push you on to me.

And with a final heave I empty myself into you. As if electrified my body stiffens and then I collapse on top of you. You're drowning in a pool of our cum as I gasp for shallow breathes.

I look up from your chest to see you looking down at me and I hurriedly begin to free you. My hands tremble as I remove the chains and release you. I pick up your weak body and carry you to my bed and lay you down gently. I peel away your tattered clothes and press a warm cloth to your skin. You quiver as the water washes over you and I begin to clean your fragile flesh. When I've mopped up all the cum and wax I rub coconut oil on your raw skin to heal you.

I lie down next to you. You gently wrap one hand around my neck and pull your face towards mine.

I am yours now. I tell you, you have expended me.

You softly press your lips to my cheek and then my forehead and then my lips.

Your hand strokes my hair and pulls my head against your chest.

My breath slows to match yours.

I curl up against you and beg you to forgive me.

For what? you whisper.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Elevator Encounter She should be at her desk, not getting fucked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The British Invasion British beauty sets her sights on a shy American lad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Halloween Hell A bored woman goes to the wrong house on Halloween.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Submissive Charlotte just can't resist Patrick's seduction!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Coloring Outside the Lines Bi husband gets taken by an aggressive stranger at a party.in BDSM
More Stories