Demons Beware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let them touch me!" He whined pitifully, thrashing his tail as if to break free.

"Scared?" She taunted him, scoring one particularly painful thrust within his ruined backside. "You should be."

The demon whimpered quietly, unable to waylay the violating gropes and pinches, their touch unbearably hot though no damage was done to his hide. The cock in his tail hole plunged unimaginable depths and he wondered if that was at all how Gwen had felt when he fucked her cunt. Her cock was hungry and merciless, scraping back and forth against his abused anal ring, though the trickle of blood ran dry, leaving an odd sense of fullness emanating from his rear. The mare adjusted the angle of her hips slightly and hit a spot inside Arkanum's tail hole that made him tense, an odd sense of pleasure running through his body, foreign and unwelcome. It was wrong - he should not feel bodily pleasure!

"My, my, is someone getting a little turned on?" Gwen raised an eyebrow and reached under his stomach to grasp his black-skinned, erect cock, which was much smaller than her mammoth tool. "Who knew you could take it like you dished it out, Arkanum."

"Go to hell," he muttered, muzzle shoved into the dirt and the kobolds dancing gleefully.

"But we're already there!" Gwen cackled, tossing her mane back from her neck, a white rim of madness showing around the edges of her reddening eyes.

She pounded his tail hole furiously, ravaging him like a stallion might fuck a young filly during her first season, her shrieks and whinnies ringing through the valleys. Arkanum shook his head and denounced the scrap of pleasure with it, although the horror he found in its place was not worth forgoing the more appealing sensations. Ignoring his cock, Gwen snorted and brushed her forelock, which was damp with sweat, from her eyes, driving her hips forcibly against his rear and sending that pre cum spurting dick deep into his tail hole with every thrust. He could tell that she was getting close. The mare breathed rapidly through her nostrils, excitement taking over her physical form, and slammed into him over and over again, uncaring for his feelings or will. His bra-clad chest rubbed against the unyielding ground as she drove herself to a peak, the scent of urine strong and pungent.

She squealed and kicked as she climaxed, digging her fingers painfully into his arse cheeks; he felt her seed splashing within his abused passage, hot and demanding. Gwen released a long, satisfied sigh and rested there for a moment with her softening dick buried in his male-cunt, draining her balls until she was sated. Arkanum too remained very still, eyes upon the kobolds, which had flitted around him, hungry eyes waiting and watching. He didn't trust them one bit and a sick feeling in his stomach told him that there was more to come, more that he would not like. Rolling her shoulders lazily, Gwen patted his arse like she might do to a dog and dragged her soft cock from his tail hole, allowing her cum to spill and drip lewdly from the gaping hole. She flicked her tail at the kobolds that suddenly sprang to life.

"Take your fill, my friends. Make him burn," she said peaceably, retreating a few steps to permit them space and herself a show.

Arkanum coughed and choked on air, shaking his head vehemently - he was a male! He would not be fucked by her imps, her servants! It was a dishonour of the greatest kind, but his bonds held fast, chains clinking against the corners of his mind. The kobolds large cocks protruded obscenely from their crotches, disproportionate to their size even if they were not as large as the conjured phallus boasted by Gwen. That was at least something for the demon to experience fleeting thankfulness for.

The kobolds - ten in number - gathered around him, one immediately darting to his rear and warming its cock in his slick hole; Arkanum bit back a moan at being filled, the smaller member rubbing his prostate with greater accuracy than Gwen's had been able to manage. Perhaps she just had not cared. They squabbled and fought over his hide, grinding their cocks over his scales and leaving disgusting trails of pre cum behind, each demanding a turn in his rear. After some time, he did not know how many had fucked him, whether the kobolds were multiplying or if several had had several turns with him. All sense of time and meaning slipped away from his grasp and he descended into the void of timelessness, taking the abuse and willing his hard cock to give him release, make the nightmare more bearable. The black mare watched the show with a smile, clasping her paws before her breasts.

"Remember this night, Arkanum," Gwen whispered, lacing her words with magic, power and dark intent. "Everything that happened. How I raped you. What I said. Take this back to your master and return my little favour."

Unaware of the orders she had laid upon his shoulders, Arkanum tried to yank his head away from a determined kobold that had shoved its fleshy cock into his muzzle, holding determinedly on to his horns for purchase. Arkanum gagged and spluttered, droplets of cum oozing from the corners of his bruised lips, another kobold sodomising his arse with a mad cackle of relish, finishing over his cum splattered rear. Gwen sighed happily.

"Halloween always was my favourite night."

12