Demon's Destiny

Story Info
A demon and the vampire decide to have sex.
3.2k words
4.37
23.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Nikkos left his home in the underworld where he dwelled with his father Ivan, his brother Tomas, and all their demonic followers. He was walking through the cold, dark night, thinking of the angel his father had told Tomas he must "take care of." Why was it Tomas got all the exciting jobs because he was the older brother, and Nikkos always got stuck with scaring little kids at Halloween or causing chaos and violence in the face of natural disasters? He and his brother had always been very competitive, both of them trying to get their father's approval and notice, and Nikkos always wanted his brother's women. Nikkos more than once had enticed Tomas's women away, seducing them with his charm and sexy voice. Nikkos wanted the angel... if Tomas was going to have her. He hadn't even seen her yet, but his cock grew hard with wanting her.

A few minutes later as Nikkos was walking, he thought of his mortal mother, and how his life may have been different if he had been loved and nurtured by her. He had been snatched from her breast as an infant, and had never known any sort of love or tenderness. His father had cruelly killed his mother, and although Nikkos did not remember her, his thoughts often turned to her. There was a certain place he liked to go. It was his own special place and no one knew of its existence. For some reason, it reminded him of his mother. He could go there to think... and no one could interrupt his thoughts. Today he really needed to think. There was something on his mind; something which had been bothering him for some time.

His special place was on the top of a tall bluff. It was an old abandoned cottage, covered in emerald vines. As he walked up the hidden pathway toward the cottage, his thoughts were on Fancy. For some reason, he had always wanted her. Fundmentally, demons only mated with mortals or other demons... so he never had understood his intense attraction to her. She was a vampire... and a very beautiful one. For some reason, she always had a way of showing up at the same places he did. When he looked into her eyes, he would feel something very powerful wash through him. How he wanted her..... and his will was gradually wearing down. He had to have her... just once... so he could see why she had this effect on him, and then he could wipe away the lust that was consuming him so it would never trouble him again.

As Nikkos approached the cabin hidden behind some tall sheltering evergreens, he saw the shape of a figure standing there at the door. At first he thought it was Tomas, so he frowned, angered that his brother had found his special place. But as he got closer he saw it was not Tomas, but Fancy. How had she found his special place... and why was she here? His heart started to pound... maybe today he would have it out with her again. He was itching for a fight... and maybe, just maybe, he would end their fighting with something more today. Something he sensed she had been wanting, too. Perhaps he would give her the one thing that would stop all this lust once and for all.... his thick, hard cock. Nikkos looked at her, scowling. "What are you doing here, Fancy? Why can't you just leave me the hell alone?" he growled.

Fancy had been coming to this cottage for years since the day her parents were gone from her life. She couldn't believe she had no family, so this

was the only place she could actually come to without facing any slayers or any of her enemies. When she heard a voice, she groaned, but

relaxed when she heard it was Nikkos's voice. He was so handsome.. yet it threw her off guard when he growled her. She bit her lip nervously, her

fangs making her lip bleed at the corner. She licked the blood away and turned her face to look at him with intensity.

"I should be asking you the same thing, Nikkos. Did you follow me or something? I've been coming here since I was ten years old and I do not

plan on leaving just because you are here," Fancy said with a glare, her eyes flaming a fiery red and orange. She was not in the mood to be

fighting with Nikkos. She just wished she knew why he kept showing up in the same place where she was.

Nikkos shook his head. "Follow you, Fancy?" he asked sarcastically. "No, I did not. This is my place. I like to sit at the top of the bluff and stare out at the water, thinking of my own

death... thinking of... other things. I don't want you here. I too have been coming here since I was young.... We must have just missed each other, until today."

Fancy raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest, trying to hide her chest from him. There was something about him not right but then again, she could be wrong about all her feelings. "I do not care if you do not want me here, Nikkos, because I am staying here, and there is nothing that you can do to make me leave," she said as

she gave him a glare.

Nikkos continued to glare at her, thinking she was so damn beautiful when she was angry. She was the sexiest vampire he had ever known. Damn, how he wanted her... and that only made him angrier. His father had taught him that women were used for pleasure and creating children and for nothing more. "Well, okay... you can stay," he said,

looking at her closely and thinking he would pretend to be nice... at least until he got what he wanted.

"I really don't know what your problem is. I never did anything to you," She said as she moved over to a tree, staying away from him, wishing that she had the chance to actually to get to know her

parents. She hated living on her own, but there was nothing she could do. She wished that she could bring her parents back to life. She leaned against the tree, closing her eyes, trying to think of happy thoughts.

"I hate vampires... and you are exactly what I hate and despise," Nikkos said, watching as she leaned up against the trunk of the tree. "But... since you seem to have a way of showing up everywhere I go, I guess I can at least tolerate you. Maybe there is a reason you always seem to be wherever it is I go. Something is drawing you to

me... and me to you. You cannot deny that, Fancy. I know you want me..."

Fancy looked at him and laughed as she rolled her eyes. She was not going to admit to him that she did in fact like him, especially after what

he said. "Why would I want a man...actually a demon like you? I mean, you hate my kind, and I never did anything to you," she said as her eyes ran over his body.

"You are probably the kind of guy that thinks every woman wants you, right?" Fancy laughed as she leaned her head back.

Nikkos laughed. "They do. It's just that you want me most of all," he said, a grin on his face. "You couldn't resist me... if I decided I wanted you. And I do... want you..." His words trailed off, his voice very low and sexy. He was staring at Fancy's body, his hunger growing as he imagined her naked.

"I may want you, Nikkos, but there is no way I will be with you. I mean, look at you! You are the ugliest creature that walked the planet." She shivered as she moved away from him. "And stop staring at me. You are making me feel very uncomfortable..."

Something happened when Nikkos was staring at Fancy. The way she moved, the way the sunlight touched upon her skin, he saw something ... something he never thought he would see upon her

beautiful skin. There it was... a birthmark. A birthmark only demons possessed. What was this? Was Fancy part demon? She had to be. She had the demon-mark upon her skin, the triple sixes. Nikkos sucked in his breath, staring at her harder. He knew now he had found the one he had been searching for. A smile came to his lips. "Fancy, we need to talk," he said, taking a few steps closer to her. "I have something I think you may want..."

"Oh hell no! You are really sick!" Fancy shuddered as she moved away from him. She gave him a vicious glare.

"I do not want anything from you and there is nothing you can do or say..." she said once again as she moved to another tree, trying to keep her distance from him. Even though she didn't want to, she had to. It was killing her since he was so attractive.

"No, listen to me," Nikkos said with urgency, following her to the other tree, but staying about a foot away. "You have the mark of the demon upon you. You are not just a vampire. Fancy, you are like me. And because of that, you have been drawn to me and I to you. It explains everything..... Fancy, you need me, to teach you all I know, and I need you."

Fancy looked at Nikkos like he was crazy. "No! I am not like you... there is no way that I would ever be with a demon...especially one as cruel and mean as you," she spat back, tears falling down her face. This was not happening to her. She wondered why her parents never told her she was a demon and it scared her that Nikkos could actually

be right. "I do not need you..."

"Yes, you do," he said, catching her in his arms as tears started to fall. Softly he brushed the tears away, gazing into her eyes. "Let me show you the ways. I want to be the one. You do need me..."

"But...I don't want this. You think I want to be a vampire? I just want to be normal! First, my parents die, then I find out I am a vampire, and now this?!?" Fancy was pissed that her parents didn't tell her any of this.

"There is no such thing as normal. Being a demon can be fun. There is so much I can show you... your powers we will tap into together. I know you are going to be very powerful, once I show you the ways," Nikkos said, gazing into her eyes.

"If being a vampire isn't thrilling, how the hell can me being a demon be fun?" Fancy angrily spat at him, her eyes flaming a dark red and orange like earlier. She had never felt so free with anyone like she did with Nikkos and it scared her.

"Well, we have very hot, kinky sex," he told her. "Thats just one of the many pleasures of being a demon. I will show you everything, I promise. And there will only be one thing I would ask for in return."

"What are you talking about?" Fancy asked as she looked at him, scared what he could want from her. She had nothing and it scared her that he would take her life.

"I want one night with you.... all the passion you could ever imagine. Sheer ecstasy," Nikkos said, his voice going hot and husky as he imagined all the passion he would share with her. "And when it

is over, you will carry my child. And when the child is born, you will give him to me. My father, the Master of Darkness, has said that I must give him an heir. This must be done soon or my father

will become very angry.... but I was waiting for the right one to come along to bear my child. And now I know you are the one."

"I...I don't know...Nikkos, you are basically just using me for your pleasure and I never.." She stopped talking as she turned her face away from

his. She could not admit to him that she was a virgin. What would he think of her then?

"No, I am not just using you. You will have pleasure, too... I promise you. And you may see the child whenever you want. I want him to

know his mother," Nikkos said, looking away for a moment when he thought of how hard it had been for him growing up with no mother of his own. "And I will be giving you all the skills of a demon. We will have an arrangement..."

"But Nikkos, you don't understand," Fancy said as she backed away from him.

"I've never...had any intimacy with any man before," she said, turning her head away from him. She was really embarrassed that she was the way she had never been intimate with a man.

Nikkos looked at her, the shock evident on his face. "You mean you have never----?" he gasped out. "You are a virgin. I have always

wanted a virgin...."

Fancy shoved him to the ground, her eyes full of flames. "Don't talk that way around me. I mean it, Nikkos. Maybe this was a bad idea," she said, moving away from him, "There is no arrangement. This is for your desire and pleasure only..."

Nikkos was surprised at her great strength when she shoved him down onto the rocky ground. His head was scraped against a jagged rock, but he sat up, uneffected. The pain actually just turned him on more. He reached for Fancy, pulling her to him and holding her very tight. "You will be mine," he said in a harsh whisper, locking his arms around her tightly. "I am not playing games with you, Fancy. This was meant to be." With those words, he pulled her to him, kissing her deep and hard.

Fancy was even more turned on when Nikkos kissed her. She had never felt anything like it. The fighting and love between them was so

powerful. She willingly kissed him back hard, letting her tongue enter his mouth. She had kissed guys before so she was a pro at kissing.

Nikkos felt her surrender in the kiss. He rolled over on top of her, letting her feel how hard and aroused he was. His huge cock was growing in his pants. He felt her tongue dueling with his. He had to have her. Without another thought, he began pulling off her clothes, throwing them aside.

Fancy pulled away from his mouth, ripping his shirt open, revealing his hard toned chest. "How did you know I wanted this?" Her breath was

hot and heavy. "For all you know, I could not want this with you, Nikkos...what would you do then?" She sounded angry but she wasn't.

"I guess I would have to seduce you then," he said, staring at her mouth and seeing how pink and wet it was from his hungry kiss. "With

the way you just kissed me, it wouldn't be such a difficult thing to do... " He then reached for her again, standing up and lifting her into his arms. Wordlessly, he carried her into the cottage, placing her in the center of the bed. "So, you have been sleeping in my bed all along, havent you?" he said, grinning a little as he thought

about all the nights he had slept here to get away from Ivan and his brother. This was Fancy's special place, too... and that very much excited him.

"Well, sometimes....I can't sleep at home; I keep getting these awful nightmares. Can you blame me for sleeping here?" Fancy asked as she had

such attraction towards him it was scary. She bit her lip nervously, not taking her eyes off of him as she let her fingers trace over his hard chest, caressing over his birthmark, a smile forming over her tight lips.

"No wonder I get so hard when I am in this bed then... it smells just like you," Nikkos said, lying down beside her and inhaling her sexy

scent. Her fingertips lightly tracing his triple sixes were making him grow harder in his pants. He reached down, needing to free himself. He hoped Fancy would not run in fear as he was extremely

well-endowed, just as all demon men tended to be. Being Ivan's son, his shaft was uncommonly huge. He pulled it from his pants, giving Fancy a look that said, "This is for you..."

Fancy was nervous once she saw the thick member being freed from his pants. She was in awe and nervous at how big and thick he was. She

had a feeling she was going to be in a pain but then a thought crossed her mind. "Uhhh.... Nikkos, there is no way you will fit," she said, getting a little scared as she turned her face away from his.

Nikkos smirked a little at her words. "I promise I will," he said to her. "And I promise you will love it... and beg for more." He then pulled her against him, lightly nibbling her neck, loving how her skin tasted. He wanted to bite her and do all sorts of wicked naughty things to her. He realized he must go slow, as not to hurt her too much or scare the daylights out of her. 'Damn, a virgin,' he was thinking. 'I can't wait to break her in. ' He was lightly running his fingertips over her sides, trying to get her to relax. He sucked in

his breath as he was looking at her; having her this close and touching her this way was turning him on so much

Fancy looked into his eyes as he started to run his hands up and down her sides, sending bolts of electricity throughout her body. She was becoming aroused by feeling how thick he was. She never wanted a man like she did Nikkos. Maybe he was right and they were suppose to be together. She smiled shyly, looking at him with such desire in her eyes. "Promise you won't hurt me too much?" she asked as tears fell down her face. There was no doubt that she was scared.

Nikkos didn't know what to do when he saw the tears. A chord of pain struck inside of him, and he did not like that much. No one had ever made him feel before, no one but Fancy. He wasn't sure what to do or say. Nikkos slid his arms around her, pulling her hard against his chest, feeling the hot tears soak his skin. "Don't cry..." he said, not knowing how to handle the tears which seemed to be like a wound in his own soul. "I promise, I will do everything I can to make this

good for you.... " He hoped he could keep that promise as he had never taken a virgin before. He wanted to give Fancy so much pleasure... he did not want to hurt her.