Demon's Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
The vampire loses her virginity with a demon.
2.1k words
4.52
16.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fancy sighed as she looked up into his eyes. She had never cried in front of the opposite sex before and it terrified her. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me," Fancy said with a deep sigh as she looked up into his eyes. She then let her hand wrap around his thick cock, as she had the urge to touch him to make herself feel better. She slowly started to move her hand up and down his thick meat.

Nikkos groaned harshly as Fancy began stroking his cock. The pleasure was so intense he wanted to push himself over her and take her now, hard and fast and rough. It took every bit of his control not to do that; he wanted her so damn bad. He reached for her hand and pulled it back from his hot tight aching skin. He then pushed her back onto the bed, his mouth swooping down on her neck in a hot path of desire. He bit her skin lightly, wanting to rip into the tender flesh, but restraining himself. He licked and nibbled, then slid his mouth down to her beautiful breasts. Cupping one in his hands, he began tasting her tender nipple, swirling his tongue around it.

Fancy gasped when she felt his tongue reach her breasts, his tongue immediately going to her aching nipples. They were so hard and she was becoming so aroused by being this close and so intimate with him. It made her want more. She ran her fingers into his hair, her breath hot and heavy from the pleasure he was giving her. "Oh...! That feels...!"

Nikkos was relentless in his hunger for Fancy. He had wanted her so long... and he was only allowing himself this one night with her. His need for her was so great, it was consuming him. He slid his mouth to the other breast, lightly biting the taut nipple. As he suckled on it hungrily, he slid his hand down, finding the warm wet place between her slightly parted legs. He traced her small cleft with a finger, feeling her dewy wetness clinging to him as he caressed her.

"Oh...!" Fancy cried out as she looked at Nikkos, pleasure filling her body, "Does it...always feel this good?" she asked, in between breaths, not taking her eyes off of Nikkos. There was something special about him and she was hoping that she could get more than just one night of passion with him.

Nikkos grinned, lifting his head and looking at her a moment. "Yes, babe, with you and me, it can be nothing but good," he stated, as he slid a finger into her slowly and carefully, feeling her inner muscles clinging to the finger like a second skin. She was so wet, tight, and hot, he thought he was going to lose his mind. He had to be deep inside of her soon, but he wanted her to be melting with desire and need before he took her virginity. Knowing all the ways of pleasuring her to a fever-pitch, Nikkos took his thumb and brushed it over her clit as his long finger moved sensously inside of her tightness.

Fancy gasped as she suddenly felt his finger slid into her tight, wet pussy. The pleasure was too much and she didn't know how much longer she would be able to last before she would have to have him. "Nikkos, please! I...feel so good. I want to feel...more," she said as she reached in between them, stroking his thick, engorged shaft. She had never felt this way towards a man and it excited her that she was sharing this with the one man she had a thing for. Her walls clung against his fingers as her breath came out in hot and short gasps as he slid his finger deep inside of her.

Nikkos felt Fancy stroking his cock again, making it throb so hard. Once again he struggled to gain control. He withdrew his finger from her tight slit, bringing it to his lips and licking her essence from it. Hearing her words and her pleading for more, he rolled over on top of her, rubbing her clit with the huge head of his cock. "I don't want to hurt you...." he said, disbelieving how very much he wanted to pleasure her. He honestly wasn't sure if he could deal with her tears again, but there was no doubt this first joining was going to be painful for her.

Fancy moaned when she felt the thick cockhead against her entrance. She nodded her head, looking into his eyes. She put one hand against his cheek and the other around his neck. "I know but this is the only way, Nikkos, and as much as I didn't want this earlier...." she paused as she took a deep breath, "...I want you now more than ever." She gave him a smile as she ran her hand up and down his back.

Nikkos looked into her eyes, and he knew it, too. They were meant to be together; like this. And he was certain she was meant to have his baby. If he must hurt her this first time; it was the only way. As she held onto him tightly as though bracing herself for what was to come, Nikkos lunged forward, thrusting into her deeply and quickly, taking her virginity in an instant. He then held onto her as tight as he possibly could, staying still within her and allowing her moist flesh to adjust to his great size. It took every bit of his willpower not to pound into her repeatedly; she was extremely tight and hot around his cock.

Fancy gasped, her voice breaking, and she immediately let her fangs pierce her lip, the blood oozing down her chin. She licked her lips as she felt the trickle of her virgin's blood oozing onto Nikkos hard cock. She didn't make a sound as she adjusted to his thickness, hoping the pain would swiftly go away. The pain was unbearable, and it was making her body tremble. "It hurts so much," she said between gritted teeth.

Nikkos looked at her, seeing the tiny trickle of blood on her lower lip. Bending forward slightly, he licked away the blood, spreading soft kisses over the flesh of her cheek and down to her neck. "The pain will fade away," he whispered into Fancy's ear, feeling himself throbbing deep inside her. "And then you will have that pleasure I promised you...."

"I really hope you are right about me having pleasure," she said, her breath getting heavy as she felt him clean away her blood and then kissing her cheek to her neck. It felt so good to have him doing that to her to make her body start to feel a little bit better.

He looked into her eyes, wanting so bad to withdraw and pierce her again, but he didn't. "I always keep my promises," he whispered, reaching down between their bodies and finding her hard little clit. He began rubbing it in circles, feeling the muscles of Fancy's tight channel convulse around his erect cock.

Fancy moaned softly when he started to rub her clit. It felt so good when he touched her, especially since he was so deep inside of her hot, moist slit. The pressure of his cock was feeling so good and she gasped, suddenly, feeling overwhelmed by his thick cock so deep inside of her. "Ohhh my..."

Nikkos grinned slightly, seeing he was starting to spark the pleasure deep inside her. "Mmmm .... that feels good, doesn't it?" he said, pinching Fancy clit a little, testingly moving his cock slowly back and forth inside of her, groaning then as her hot tightness caressed the throbbing veins of his shaft.

Fancy nodded her head as she looked into his eyes, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. "Uh huh....Oooo," She breathed as he moved inside of her again. She pushed her hips forward, sending him a bit deeper. Even though there was pain, the pleasure overtook her body.

Nikkos did not need to hear any further encouragement. She felt so damn good wrapped around his throbbing cock. "Yes, Baby... that's it..." he said in a hot moan, feeling Fancy move with him sensuously. He slid into her deeper, thrusting into her repeatedly as he was lightly teasing and pinching her clit.

Fancy had never expected her body to feel this good when she made love to a man. She purred lightly, her fangs in clear view as she moved willingly against his cock as her walls clung to his thick shaft. "Mmmm, Nikkos, you...feel so good..." she panted as she wrapped both her arms around his neck.

"I want to take you hard and fast... I want----" he said in a harsh whisper, realizing suddenly he wanted everything from her. He didn't just want one night... he wanted her always, right here with him. That thought turned him on so much. He never wanted to let her go. Knowing he wanted to make her his, Nikkos drew her in tighter, beginning to increase his thrusts and wanting to take Fancy over the edge.

Fancy moaned in pleasure when his thrusts became harder, making her wanting more of him. She thought when he moved faster it would hurt but it felt so amazing, especially when her tight walls gripped onto him. "Oh Nikkos..." She then realized that this was a one-time-thing and that it would never happen again. How she wanted him more than just one night.

Nikkos swept her to him tighter, thrusting with everything he had. He was afraid he might be hurting her, but the look on her face showed she was enjoying it immensely. "Cum for me.... I want you to cum on my cock!" he suddenly demanded, feeling her slick tight walls seeming to suck the life out of him.

Fancy growled out, pleasure sweeping through her body. Something was taking over her body as she gave in, arching toward him one last time. Her juices seeped onto his thickness, her walls opening up to let her hot fluids run down over his thick erection.

Never had anything felt as wonderful as when Fancy spilled her creamy juices over his large swollen cock. Nikkos cried out her name, biting into her neck with sharp teeth as he too went over the edge, spilling all of his hot fertile seed very deep into her body. He then collapsed on top of her, feeling completely drained.

Feeling his teeth bite against her neck, it felt as though she belonged to him. She moaned, deliberately running her hands up and down his back. "Wow..." she breathed against his neck as she let her fangs brush against his skin.

Nikkos lightly licked her neck, tasting the little wound he had made there. Her fangs were brushing his neck now and instead of being repulsed, he found it a great turn-on. "Did I keep my promise?" he whispered, feeling her tender touch upon his back. He didn't know if he could take much more of this; it was doing funny things to his senses... making him think he could keep her forever....

Fancy nodded her head, looking approvingly to him as she took a deep breath. "Uhhh...yeah..." she said as she looked at him.

"So, I gave you my part of the arrangement, and all I have to do is... give up the baby I bare, and you have to...teach me what it is like to be a demon," she spoke trying to be strong so she would not cry. It was the last thing she wanted to do, especially since she was falling for him more than she ever thought she would.

Hearing her words, Nikkos slowly removed his huge cock from her body. He winced when he noticed her blood upon his skin. "Well, yes... " he said, answering her questions. "I will teach you everything you need to know about being a demon... and you will have my baby. When the baby comes, I will take him to the underworld to live with me and my father." As he was speaking, Nikkos lightly placed his large hand over Fancy's flat belly, imagining his baby nestled inside of her. A smile came to his lips.

"Will...your father allow me to see 'our' baby?" She asked as she looked at him. It kind of hurt when he said it was his baby and not theirs. She shouldn't care about this baby, but she really did. It was a part of her and Nikkos as well.