Demon's Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Kao lusts after Ropes, a demon with an agenda...
7.1k words
4.47
12.7k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Demon's Lust

Chapter 1

Ropes' brow furrowed as he leaned forward, the controller for the newest games console - which he had not picked up himself - clutched in two paws. The cougar's black lips parted slightly as he focused on the game, even though he'd already forgotten the title, long tail swishing languidly back and forth. For all his concentration, Ropes' body still portrayed relaxation in every inch, muscles releasing imaginary tension as the character he controlled on the screen delivered a knockout blow. It could have been said to be immature for a grown cougar of many more years than he let on to waste time on video games, but he didn't care much for what others thought of him. Besides, a break from the daily grind of work was always much welcomed.

His companion, one of the other security guards from work, huffed and growled beside him, mashing every button possible on the controller in a seemingly futile attempt to best him. Perhaps his heritage as a demon, something of a world entirely other than that of the mortals, led him to better dexterity and control, but Ropes just liked to think that he was good at games. He had to have some kind of entertainment in the mortal world, after all, when he was not indulging his true side.

And that side hungered. He swallowed, the contact lenses itching on his eyeballs, which would have glowed a deathly white if not for the coloured contacts he dutifully applied each and every day before heading from his surprisingly modest home. Comforts of mortal-kind and material possessions meant little to the demon when he could rake in the pleasures of lust instead.

Rapping the buttons smartly, Ropes chuckled and threw up a triumphant paw as Fyr snarled and slouched back on the sofa, the split flat screen television displaying the words "Game Over!" on one side and "Winner!" on the other. It wouldn't have taken a genius to work out who would have won from the outset, but Fyr so did like to try.

"Jeez," the red dragon huffed, tossing the controller aside. "Why do you always win at fighting games? I just can't do the damn two-D style thing!"

Ropes chuckled.

"Then why do you keep going up against me in these games?"

Fyr rolled his eyes, smoothing his clawed fingertips back over the frills on either side of his skull. His work shirt was unbuttoned a few holes and had ridden up slightly over his black trousers, revealing striking yellow stripes slashed through his rich, crimson scales that drew the eye. There was muscle under those scales too, unfortunately hidden beneath his work attire, but he had not once seen the drake show it off, not even in the locker rooms. Ropes' nose twitched. The dragon should have been a real lady-killer, but, strangely, he'd never heard his work friend talk about any manner of liaisons in that realm.

"I suppose I'm a glutton for punishment," Fyr grumbled, the tip of his tail flicking from what the cougar supposed was draconic frustration. "It's a good game, but I can hardly win against the computer."

Ropes shrugged and held up his paws.

"They did say it came out with a real bitch of a difficulty rating. Not exactly one to play through a story either."

"Nah..."

Fyr's answer was half-hearted as he fiddled with the settings and left his colleague to his own devices. An open can of beer on the table before him beckoned and, although demons, of course, could not get drunk, he took a deep swig, letting the refreshingly bubbly liquid wash soothingly down his throat. As subtly as he could while the dragon was distracted, he adjusted his position, letting his tentacles - four, in fact - shift beneath his work shirt as he kept them folded as closely into his back as possible. The tentacles were a part of his demonic body that, like his eyes, had to be hidden away, only they did like to try to make themselves known at the most inconvenient times. Thus, the cougar did his best to keep them happy and not too cramped from being stuck in one position for hours on end.

The living room door opened and a blue dragoness strode in, walking with such purpose in her stride that it was a wonder that she didn't disappear out of the main door and down the street outside. It was probably a good reason she didn't, however, as the rain battering the windows would not have been particularly kind to her, clad as she was in short-shorts and a vest top that left her scaled arms exposed. A pair of black horns arced softly back from her skull, the tips gently rounded as if she had spent time taking the edge off, a silver bangle dangling from the mid-section of one.

She scurried behind the sofa into the adjoining kitchen, visible through an archway, and rummaged in the fridge, tail popping up as she bent down to the bottom shelf. Ropes tried not to look, but, as Fyr swore and muttered at his controller, he chanced it.

And it was worth it. That round, pert rear rose and wriggled as she grumbled to herself, seemingly ignorant to the males perched on the sofa, giving him the perfect view of her buttocks and smoothly scaled tail as she found the treat she was looking for. Emerging with a tub of yogurt that probably contained more sugar than ice cream, she closed the door with a dull thunk and popped a spoon in her mouth. Mumbling something to Fyr, she disappeared back the way she'd come with only the swing of her tail and the door closing softly on her heels to betray the fact that she'd ever been there at all.

Sitting up again, Fyr rubbed the back of his neck. Ropes turned to him, one eyebrow raised.

"Who's that?" He said, stiffening as his tentacles started to writhe beneath his shirt, a little wriggle that pushed into the back of the sofa. "I thought you lived alone."

Fyr rolled his eyes and ran through the menu options of the game, searching for a different style of fight for them to try.

"Yeah, I do. That's my kid sister, Kao."

Ropes' eyebrows shot up.

"She doesn't look like a kid to me."

Fyr shrugged and gave him a look.

"She'll always be my little sister, no matter how old she gets." The dragon smiled, eyes creasing ever so slightly at the corners as his expression softened. "You know how it is, right?"

Despite never knowing, or at least not remembering, family as a demon, Ropes nodded; it was the correct response to give.

"So, what are you doing for Christmas this year then?" Fyr said, changing the conversation with suspicious effect. "Are you heading back to see family?"

Ropes suppressed a wince. That was always a difficult one to navigate.

"Oh, no," he murmured, as smoothly as he could. "I don't really stay in touch with them anymore; we're just all so far away these days. I'll probably take a spin back to see them around Easter-time, give myself a break this year."

He had to play it off just right, with just the right amount of quiver in his whiskers as he cast his eyes down.

Stay the course...

And it worked, exactly as it did each and every time he played off the question of family. Truly, the cougar was a pro at it and manipulation too, at that. He didn't need a mirror set in front of him to see that he was every bit the image of a cougar who wanted to spend time with his family...and yet had some deep and dark secret, a reason not to.

It was the perfect ruse. Fyr laid his paw comfortingly on his shoulder and gave a squeeze, Ropes sitting back just a little to keep his inquisitive tentacles in check.

"Sorry, mate, that must be tough," the dragon grunted, sliding his gaze away. "But, you know... If you have nowhere else to go, there's always space at the table for you here."

Ropes paused; even the tip of his constantly flicking tail was still.

"Well... I wouldn't want to impose," he said slowly, though the hesitation in his voice would have been seen as false by one who knew him better. "Seeing as you've got family here already too..."

"Oh!" Fyr waved a paw dismissively. "Kao's just tired after the drive, don't worry about her. She's not trying to be rude or anything, that's just her face."

Ropes blinked, holding down a grin.

"Duly noted. I'd be delighted to join you and your sister...and the rest of your family, of course."

"Just my parents, our parents. It won't be a huge crowd. I'm sure my father will be happy to have someone new to regale with all his old stories."

Ropes was sure they would be a small price to pay, but did not say more than the quiver in his whiskers told.

"I'd be delighted to join you and thank you for having me."

"Yeah!" Fyr nodded, a smile pulling his lips wide. "It'll all be good fun with all the family and you too! Nice to have another guy there, you know?"

But Ropes didn't care who else was going to be there, as long as the sexy blue dragoness was about. It would only be the perfect opportunity.

"Sounds like a plan. Now, am I going to kick your ass in this next round or not?"

Fyr smirked.

"Not!"

But not if Ropes had anything to say about it; the video game wasn't the only thing he was set on winning.

*

"So, Kao," he purred, rolling her name around his mouth before releasing it to the world. "You came down early to see Fyr for Christmas?"

The dragoness looked up from her breakfast, if pushing increasingly soggy cereal around a bowl could be called breakfast. Had they been cornflakes when she'd put them in? They were more like corn-mush from the mess she'd made of them, but, having stopped in with Fyr after work for another round of gaming. Their odd hours made socialising otherwise a little trickier, but they could at least both be thankful that they had a short break over the Christmas period while the facility was locked up. Only a couple of unlucky newbies had been called in to do the obligatory drunken manning of the cameras during that period as no patrolling of the grounds and such was required.

Unlucky bastards.

The dragoness sighed and pushed her glasses up her nose. A designer brand, they balanced delicately on her snout without the air of arms, which clipped into the fur or hair of most furries. He wondered if they did ones that hooked over the horns of dragons or if she had simply liked the style of them.

"Yeah," she said shortly, answering Ropes' initial question. "It's a long drive and, well, finished with college for the moment. Pretty long break between the semesters this time and all."

The dragoness' eyes flicked down to her phone, which lay face up on the table between them, blinking as notification after notification blipped through.

"Ah..." Ropes rubbed the back of his neck. "You seem a popular one."

Her eyes met his and the cougar's tentacles twitched.

"Only the usual guys from college. It's weird being away when we spend so much time together, you know?"

Ropes smiled. Fyr said that a lot too.

"Yeah, I can see that. It's always strange when someone leaves a job too and you don't see them every day. That is if you work very closely with them."

Murmuring her agreement, Kao swapped her legs over beneath the table, crossing the opposite leg over her thigh. Ropes' nose tingled. Perfume? Something fruity and feminine without the sultry undertone expected for one after dark. Of course, the dragon was just starting her day while Fyr and he were coming to the tail end of theirs.

His conversation with lady-furs usually flowed smoothly, but, while he was supposed to be waiting for Fyr, the cougar found himself unexpectedly tongue-tied. Cursing himself, he grasped at straws, fighting for something, anything, to say that may grab and hold her attention if but for a moment, even if his conversation only had one thing to gain. The cougar's lips curved up. No, he would make no pretence about that to himself and neither to her. If she asked, that was.

"So..." He said, stalling for time as her attention, once again, snapped back to him, the dragoness leaning one elbow on the kitchen table. "Glasses, huh? Never seen Fyr wearing any. Does it not run in the family?"

Oh, it was plain, but it got her lips parting, words folding from between them as he caught a flash of her dark tongue. The cougar shivered. How he wanted to feel that tongue running up his uncut shaft, curling around the head to play softly with the glands...

"I don't need glasses, I just like how they look."

The cougar blinked.

"Fair enough."

It had been a long time since a female had thrown him for a loop, but the cougar found that he rather liked it. It added a certain something to the thrill of the chase... The chase that, of course, could only come to a deliciously sexual head if his chosen quarry desired him as much as he desired her.

Ropes frowned. He supposed it wasn't a bad thing that he couldn't coerce someone to have sex to feed his demonic lust, but it did throw a spanner in the works if he ever needed to feed rather swiftly. Sex with a body that didn't want him had its appeal and yet it never provided as fulfilling a meal - more like the leftovers of a large dinner that would otherwise be fed to the family dog. At least, from what he'd seen in movies, that was.

No. Kao had to want him. The cougar inhaled slowly, leaning back in his chair with his paws behind his head. The chair rocked back onto two legs and Kao raised both eyebrows at him without passing comment. What to do, what to do...

Ropes smiled inwardly, tentacles twitching in their own kind of excitement against the back of the chair. Oh, of course... How could he have not thought of that?

"Kao, my dear, you are an enigma indeed."

She studied him, chin tilted into her paw.

"And why would you say that?"

"Because you keep me guessing."

His words didn't need to be anything special, serving only as a distraction. But as the dragoness sat up straight and indignantly declared that she didn't keep anyone guessing and was as straight as they came, he was working quietly in the background.

What she didn't realise that, while he was speaking, Ropes' tentacles had crept up to the collar of his loosened shirt, a couple of buttons popped loose. The tips of his tentacles opened up with tiny holes, visible only to the naked eye if one knew what they were looking for, pouring out a stream of pheromones designed to awaken draconic desire. Of course, he could heighten arousal and lure in any manner of furry, regardless of whether they were reptile, mammal or something else entirely, but everything had to be fine-tuned to the being in question. Ropes smiled. It truly was a subtle art.

His pheromones had no discernible scent, but the effect on Kao was instantaneous. The dragon stuttered to a halt, words trailing off mid-sentence as her eyes glazed over. She was still herself, however, even if Ropes knew just what the pheromones were doing to her body, stirring up need and suggestion in such a fashion that would have her, very quickly, wet between the thighs. As if on cue, she gulped and squirmed in her seat, casting frantic eyes back over his shoulder as she uncrossed her legs and pressed her thighs together closely.

The cougar closed his eyes. She would take a moment to recover herself, he was sure, and pretended to be musing on something far away. But what he thought of was something he hoped was not all that far away at all, a dragoness beneath him and moaned as he bent her legs back, cock slamming into her pussy as he claimed it for his own. Ropes resisted the urge to lick his lips, tentacles twitching and pulsing as they spurted more pheromones still, flooding the air with such a thick cloud - at least he assumed it was a cloud - that no one in the small space of Fyr's kitchen could have hoped to evade them. There was only one that he wanted to implant the suggestion of desire into, however, and they seemed to be having the wanted effect.

He couldn't let her dwell in the fantasy forever though.

"Kao?" He murmured softly, leaning forward. "Is something wrong?"

His paw outstretched, flat on the table, he slid it towards her, grazing her forearm with the tip of his smallest finger. The dragoness started as if shocked and juddered away from him, opening and closing her mouth several times in swift succession.

"I..." She pressed her fingers to her temples. "I don't feel very well."

Ropes smirked to himself, but wisely hid his amusement behind his paw just as Fyr re-entered the room. The kitchen door jumped open and bounced off the wall behind it as the dragon floundered in at precisely the wrong moment.

"Finally!" The dragon groaned, not seeming to notice his younger sister's discomfort. "Dad just talks forever on the phone, doesn't he, sis?"

"Erm..." Kao blushed, looking down at her paws, folded in her own lap. "Yeah, he sure does."

As Fyr blinked and went to press for more detail - just what was up with his sister? - Ropes smiled secretively to himself, his tentacles folding themselves gently back into place. Their job was done.

All he had to do now was wait and see if the seed of thought he'd planted would take.

*

In the safety and peace of the guest bedroom, Kao let out a sigh and pressed her back to the door, sliding down to the carpet as her legs gave way. It had been enough effort to get back up the stairs, what with the abrupt, burning need in her loins. The dragoness' cheeks glowed crimson, blue taking on an embarrassed red hue, and she pressed the backs of her paws to each in turn, striving to cool them.

What was that? She whimpered softly as she spread her thighs, a paw dipping between into the comfortable cotton shorts she wore at home - hey, she was on vacation, after all, in her brother's home - to graze the folds of her pussy, dripping with her own juices. She was lucky it hadn't soaked through her clothes, let alone the scent alerted both males to her state!

But what had gotten her into such a predicament? Kao forced herself to take slow, deep breaths, filling her lungs completely before letting the breath out again. Her scales tingled with warmth, although the house was perfectly and comfortably cool, and she rubbed the back of her neck, a knot of tension forming at the base. Struggling to contain herself, for all she wanted to do was rock her hips and buck and writhe - preferably beneath a strapping male intent on her pleasure - the dragoness bit the inside of her lip until the hot flush of metallic-tasting blood flooded her muzzle.

There was something about that cougar. Kao bit her lip, arching her hips up into her paw, although her fingers only pressed lengthways between her folds, teasing her wetness. She could not have denied that she'd taken a good, long look at him when he'd first appeared, nailing her brother at that game he was always going on about, but to get so wet sitting at the same table as him? Was she in heat? There was no scent on the air beyond sexual arousal and the lightly floral mist she'd scented the guest bedroom with (the place really was getting rather musty from disuse) and the dragoness shook her head with a groan.

If she wasn't in heat, that could only mean one thing and that was not a bad thing at all. Licking her lips, Kao moaned softly and teased a fingertip, careful of the claw, over her clit, the little bud pulsing and throbbing to even her light touch. He'd been staring at her, she was sure; that was why she'd taken her time digging about in the refrigerator, lifting her tail and coming up with something she hadn't even wanted to eat just to give a bit of a show. There weren't any dragons she liked at college - all so immature - and the cougar's muscles shifted beneath his work shirts in such an alluring fashion.

12