Demon's Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Kao finally gets the cougar...
7.4k words
4.72
7.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Demon's Lust

Chapter Two

She couldn't get him off her mind. It should have been easy to focus on the upcoming celebrations, the festive spirit on the air and the rest of her family shortly on their way into town, but it was the cougar who dominated her thoughts during the day and, of course, the best of her dreams at night.

Sensual. Yes, that was a good word to use to describe him. Raw passion emanated from him, even though she'd only spent a short time in his presence, Kao felt that she already knew what he was capable of - knew him. The dragoness groaned, hugging her knees to her chest as she rocked ever so slightly back and forth on the edge of the sofa, too wound up to lean back into the soft cushions and allow the tension to ease from her shoulders. The smallest sensation seemed as if it was going to set her off again and she kept her movements as small as possible, working her jaw as she fought down the ever-increasing urge to slip her tail between her legs again - and not for the first time that day either.

Her blue cheeks burned and the dragoness dug her chin into her knees, relishing the minute stab of pain mingled with discomfort, something that could hold her in the realm of reality for just a moment longer. She'd never had to satisfy herself so many times in a day before, but the need just kept on coming, no matter what she'd tried. Hell, she'd even had to go out to the adult shop downtown to get a few things that she hadn't even considered the notion of needing while staying with her older brother.

She hadn't counted on meeting Ropes and all that entailed. Breath catching in her throat, she exhaled slowly, counting the seconds it took to fully release the pressure from her lungs. Although the living room curtains were open, the light was dim, evening having crept upon her without the dragon even realising, so caught up was she in her twisted imaginings. If she squinted and tilted her head at just the right angle, she could just about imagine that the cougar was sitting in the old armchair opposite her, drumming his claws on the arm. Da-da-dum, da-da-dum. She closed her eyes, stifling a moan. She could hear his purr, feel his fur brushing over her scales... Oh, it was so real, too real. And yet it wasn't.

Her eyes snapped open, hungry and needy. Would he come to her if he was really there?

"Something wrong, sis?"

She jumped, but did not move, shooting her brother a glare that could have soured a lesser dragon. He, however, had been subjected to the certain manner of look his younger sister specialised in since they'd been hatchlings; it hardly had any effect whatsoever anymore. The crimson drake raised an eyebrow, ear frills quivering as if daring her to follow through on her glare. He may as well have been waving a red flag at a bull.

"Jeez, you sneak around here like a black cat," she growled, her words coming out with more force than intended. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

Fyr baulked and cocked his head to the side, holding up his paws.

"Whoa now, Kao, I didn't mean anything bad by it. What's got you so worked up today? Are you not feeling well?"

Ah, there it was. The typical, brotherly concern that she'd come to know and love. Well, not so much love, if she was honest with herself. But the drake made it hard to be angry at him when he looked at her with such sincere concern in his eyes.

He might not have been so concerned if he'd known the true cause of her unrest. Angry, perhaps, but not concerned.

"I'm fine," she grumbled, turning away. "Just want some peace and quiet here, you know?"

Far from leaving immediately, as she wished he would, Fyr plopped down obstinately into the chair opposite - right where she'd imagined Ropes sitting only a few moments ago. Heat rushed to her cheeks just when she thought it could not have been possible for them to heat up any more. She could almost sense the heat emanating from her scales, denoting her embarrassment in such a feminine way that it hardly seemed appropriate for her. Not that she wasn't feminine, of course, just that it wasn't exactly like her to be a dragoness blushing and simpering over a crush that, most likely, hardly knew she existed.

Kao sighed. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

"So..." Fyr pressed. "Are you going to tell me or are you going to keep moping around here like a wet dishcloth."

Kao grimaced, though the look she shot him that time was more of exasperation. Only those who knew her well could have told the difference, however, in the slight narrowing at the corners of her eyes. It could almost be taken for despairing amusement. For, regardless of everything, he would always be her brother above all else.

"Well..." Maybe she could keep closer to the truth than she thought - it would serve her better than some half-assed excuse. "There's a guy... A guy that I like. Kind of. I've not spent much time with him yet."

Fyr nodded sagely and pressed the tips of his fingers together.

"Well, I'm no stranger to troubles with the opposite sex, what the heart yearns for. I could tell, you know, that there was a matter of love on your mind."

"Oh, please..." She rolled her eyes. "You sound like dad."

"And just where did you think I got my good looks from?"

They chuckled, something of the tension between them releasing. It was easier to laugh. Kao's heart lifted. Maybe she could get through the conversation with just a little bit of the truth - and an edited version of it at best - if she just played her cards right.

She was naïve.

"Is he a dragon?"

Kao swallowed. Could she lie?

"I didn't think you still thought like that."

Evasiveness was her next best friend, changing tact as quickly as the sails of a ship found the wind. Fyr shook his head and leaned back, tucking his fingers around the base of his neck.

"I don't... But there are still some that do. Mom and dad wouldn't mind, as long as he's nice. And that he looks after you, treats you well."

Kao looked down at her knees, her gaze following the line of her bare legs - shorts were always more comfortable to wear about the house, she'd always maintain - to her toes, wriggling and flexing without conscious thought. Experimentally, she tried to keep them still, but they remained as active as the twisting, curling tip of her tail, ever in motion and anxiously twitching.

"I'm going to go for a run," she announced, leaping to her hind paws as if that effort alone would soothe some manner of stillness into them. "I can't sit here all day."

Fyr smirked.

"Not with your dream guy running around in your head, I imagine."

The cushion hit the drake square in the muzzle and, as he spluttered indignantly, Kao darted for the door, mischief on her heels. Maybe lust made her giddy, but there was no chasing the dragoness as she fled the scene of the crime.

"If I run fast enough, I may just catch him!"

She wasn't much of a runner, if the truth was told, but it seemed like the only thing, bar the use of a gym, that would quiet her mind at that moment in time. Writhing in ecstasy on the bed was not an option. Kao licked her lips, whipping her tail around the door frame as she hunted for her running shoes. That could of course, come into play just a little bit later. A respectable time later.

The weather was mild - too mild for what should have been a Christmassy, festive season with snow on the ground. Or, at least, that was what the postcards depicted; she hadn't seen real snow in many years, maybe not even since she'd been her hatchling. Her hind paws drummed the pavement, a rhythmic beat that drove her on. Her memories of that time were fuzzy, forced into soft edges and rounded corners by all the new memories that had come since, the line between memory and dream wavering in many places.

Running. She had to focus on running. The sidewalk disappeared beneath her as she pressed on, breath raking through her lungs. She'd slipped her arms into a jacket with a zip up the front and already felt the need to pull it down, scales heating up for a far more physical activity than mere embarrassment.

She tipped her torso forward, jaws parted as the rest of the world fell away. Like sex, running had the ability to make her forget about everything else, cool air brushing her scales as she pounded the pavement, making her own rhythm as her body found its pace. Just the right pace too - one that she could keep up at a slow grind for a good, long grind. The irony of that was not lost on her.

Trees, planted so as to make the somewhat suburban area, sandwiched between city life and true, idyllic suburban life, seem somewhat less urban, whipped by, her speed increasing ever so slightly. She had to force down the urge to hold out her arms and crow like a hatchling all over again, if only for the sheer exhilaration of luxuriating in all that her body could do and more. The day was quiet, just as she liked it, with most furs likely having been at work or with family, considering the time of year. Christmas, of course, was but a week away and her own parents would be joining them shortly for the festivities.

She did have to remind Fyr to put up a tree. Distracting herself from breath raking through her lungs, physical exertion catching up with her wild jubilation, she thought of Christmas, of all the decorations that were yet to be put up; all she'd managed to dig out was one lonely angel that was currently perched on top of the refrigerator like a solitary pilgrim to the season.

She puffed, growling as she drove herself onwards. Damn, she was getting out of shape. Maybe she could grab an energy drink or two, or three, when she finally managed to get Fyr out to pick up that tree. A real one this time, not a crummy old fake.

"Hey, Kao."

The dragoness leapt a good foot off the ground, tail whipping around her as her heart leapt into her throat. She'd heard steps, beating the sidewalk just like hers, but had expected a more seasoned runner to streak past her. Instead, she had a large, brown-furred body at her side, arms pumping as the fur that they belonged to eased himself on into a long-legged pace with a stride that ate up the ground.

Kao's heart clenched in her throat, pulse pounding as blood roared in her ears - completely and utterly an overreaction. She recognised that voice. She'd heard it over and over in her dreams the night prior.

"H-hi, Ropes!" She squeaked, hoping that he would put the pink in her cheeks down to the relative cold.

That was the most that she could hope to get out, however, as the cougar easily matched her pace, wearing a loose pair of jogging trousers that allowed him a good range of motion and a zip-up jacket that seemed altogether too thick and bulky to be suitable jogging attire. Against herself, she shot him a strange look, embarrassment at being caught unawares fading in lieu of natural curiosity.

Well, a true dragon didn't change their scales, after all.

"Aren't you warm in that?"

She bobbed her chin down jerkily to where her own sleeves were rolled back to her elbows, tucked into the crook so that they would not slip down again. Ropes grunted and shook his head, eyes fixed on the path ahead as they moved into a park, near enough abandoned at such an hour.

"Yeah, but it's too much hassle to slow down and stop to take it off now." He grinned, teeth flashing crisply. "You know how it is when you stop running to take a break and you just can't get yourself going again."

"Yeah... Yeah, I know."

What Kao didn't tell him was that those walk breaks were usually the point in which she gave up on her run and went to grab a juice - something with supposedly healthy calories that would negate all the efforts of her run, at least when it came to burning calories, that was. It wasn't as if she needed to lose fat, after all, but that shouldn't have really stopped her from finishing the kilometres and times she'd set herself, so very hopefully, that first summer of running.

"Mind if I join you?" Ropes winked, his sheer raw charm drawing her abruptly back from her reverie: as if she could forget he was there. "It's always nicer to have pretty company when out."

She parted her lips, but only nodded, not trusting herself to say anything. That familiar tingle grew in her loins, but she stifled her frustration and forced it down, eyes wide as she stared straight ahead, leaves rustling overhead in the light breeze. There weren't all that many of them left and the brown and forlorn soldiers that clung obstinately to the branches seemed reluctant in themselves to relinquish their tentative hold on a semblance of life. In their own way, they were still beautiful too.

Just like the cougar. Of course, it was strange to say that a male was beautiful, but the chiselled cut of his jaw may as well have been sculpted for its inherent perfection. His tail swung with every step he took and Kao sucked in a breath, not solely because her burning lungs needed oxygen. As much as her legs ached, the cougar ploughed on through a line of trees, hind paws crunching lightly where autumn had not quite swept clear her golden carpet of what had been felled in the winds.

Somehow, without her realising it, his pace had increased to the point that she was behind him, eyes free to roam his form with all the hunger of a dragon denied. Confident that he would not be able to hear her above the drumming of their sneakers, she allowed herself a little whimper at the lift of his tail, drawing his trousers taut across his muscled buttocks for just a fraction of a second. The muscles in his back would have been a draw to her eye too if that accursed jacket had not been in the way, so she was forced to imagine as, too slowly, the cougar's pace slipped back to match hers, though he stayed ahead, a light chuff on his lips.

"You're a fit one, aren't you?" She puffed, trailing behind - not that she minded watching his glutes work through his clothing. "You have to do much of this as a guard?"

Ropes cast a glance back that she would have sworn was appraising. The good thing about running with him, however, was the fact that she couldn't quite tell why her heart was pounding, only that it was. The truth of that matter she would keep for herself and herself alone.

"You think we have to be fit for that? We do, but we don't get to use it much. Not much going on at the facility, but they still expect it of us. I don't like to be caught unprepared."

Although she had to force the words out, breathing far too heavily for comfort, Kao gasped.

"I think you'd be prepared for anything."

He gave her another look then, seeming only to realise at that very moment that her chest was heaving and not in an entirely unattractive manner, she had to say.

"You tired there?" He teased, breaking into a walk as easy going as his running stride. "I guess I'm about done anyway, got my shift coming up."

Kao bobbed her muzzle, though concentrated on breathing more than replying to him in a timely fashion.

"Yeah..." She drew in breath as quietly as was physically possible for a creature in such a state, eyes watering as she suppressed a cough. "Fyr said he was going in later. One of the last shifts before Christmas."

Ropes nodded.

"Yes, they tend to have those who don't celebrate the holidays in over Christmas. I'm surprised that I wasn't called in, but I'm not going to complain now."

"Oh? Why's that?"

He smiled.

"Well, Fyr has very kindly invited me to spend the holiday days with your family, if that's all alright by you."

Kao froze, just for a split second. It was a credit to her how quickly the dragoness shook herself from her stupor, lips forming the conventionally appropriate words.

"That's cool."

Nailed it. For once.

"Come on," Ropes laughed, offering his paw to her; she hadn't even realised that she'd been hunched over with her own paws on her knees. "Let's get you back. Would you mind if I popped in for a glass of water before heading home?"

She'd rather have had a juice, but a glass of water with a fine-looking cougar would have to come a close second to her favourite treat. Kao could only be glad, however, that he chose to walk home at a more leisurely pace, though his long stride forced her to step out herself, pushing her body onwards even as her muscles groaned and painfully complained.

But the things she learned... Kao had never had a conversation flow so freely before and that was even with the growing need in the pit of her belly, that yearning for something more that Ropes had inspired in her from the very first moment she'd laid eyes on him. She could not explain it, only knew that she wanted it, wanted him. The cougar was happy to talk about himself, telling her funny stories of things that had happened while on duty - though he did admit they were going through a rather quieter spell at that time - and rambled on and on, his voice soothing and easy to listen to. In all honesty, Kao could have listened to him for days on end and never have found herself bored.

There were other things she wanted to do with the cougar though, lustful things that sent her mind spiralling off in different directions even as she struggled to pay attention. Because she wanted to pay attention, of course, she did. She wanted to know everything about him, even as her eyes glazed over and she swayed lightly from one hind paw to the other, her tail being the only thing that balanced her as they slowly, too slowly, approached Fyr's home. The little house with the little garden was more than enough for the red drake, but Kao had caught herself dreaming about something larger and grander for herself one day, if only she could find the job she deserved after completing her studies.

The front door of Fyr's home loomed as she trotted up the short garden path, though he'd had most of the front of it paved off rather than leave the lawn and flowerbeds to a gardener's attention. He was always saying that he should do more with it, but his job left him so little time that anything more was hard to come by. Maybe she'd have to go ahead and do it for him, though she wasn't much of a green-finger in the garden. Anything was worth a shot once though.

Even Ropes. Kao shivered, stepping into the hallway - suddenly confined and closed in - with the cougar close on her heels. Especially Ropes.

"So..." She swallowed hard, needing to buy herself time simply to get her racing thoughts in order. "How about that glass of water then? Fyr! Fyr, where are you?"

But the house rang silent and her brow furrowed as she traipsed down the familiar hallway, finding the door of the kitchen slightly ajar. For a moment, she feared that something sinister had happened, but that was likely a side-effect from watching just one too many horror flicks and cheesy thrillers: they were all the same really. Glancing back at Ropes (he followed her with the stealth and quiet of a true feline), she stepped into the cool tile of the kitchen.

The note called her in, stuck to the door of the refrigerator with a magnet from a holiday to Greece - long way for a drake to go, but who was she to comment on how he chose to spend his money. She didn't bother removing the note from its holder to read it, instead tipping her torso forward, lips ever so slightly parted. She couldn't have known that Ropes' eyes were firmly fixed on her buttocks, eyes glazing over as one of his contacts threatened to pop out.

Kao,

Work has started early today - they lost someone off the earlier shift, stomach virus, very nasty.