Demon's Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Ropes is elusive, but Kao determined...
7.2k words
4.67
6.8k
4
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Demon's Lust

Chapter Three

She didn't see the cougar the next day, or the one that followed. Kao paced the house like a caged animal, alternating between spending more than the expected amount of time in her bedroom and slipping on her running shoes to pound the sidewalk.

Had she done something wrong? Maybe he hadn't wanted her all that badly, after all. She clenched her jaw and snorted, the faintest puff of smoke tingling at her nostrils. No way! She was a catch and if the damn cat couldn't see that, it really was just his loss. He could come back around her way or not and he'd just be a fling to her, nothing more than that.

At least, that was what she told herself, minutes stretching into hours and boredom clawing at the most desperate corners of her mind. Running wasn't boring -- not with the cougar running through her mind. She only had to close her eyes for the briefest of moments to see his smile again, that quirky little grin that set her heart beating so. Oh, he was divine, a specimen of his species that she just longed to see in the flesh and preferably without anything to hide his masculine beauty from her adoring eyes.

She'd thought he looked at her with the same eyes, but perhaps she'd been wrong. He would have called by, called her, if he'd actually done so, surely? There was no way to tell, only frets and worries and snarls that bounced off the inside of her skull. Everything had been perfect, so why didn't he contact her? Kao flushed, breathing harshly as she forced herself onwards, driving herself to an ever-increasing pace that set her blood racing, heart pumping to fuel her body. Last time it had pumped that hard, she'd been pounded into the bed.

So, she'd had him. It was what it was. Now what? The damn cat wasn't going to even show his face around her? Gritting her teeth, Kao drove herself on, head down into the rising wind. It always caught the area at that time of year. But that cougar... What was he playing at? Was it some kind of mind game, his avoidance? Even Fyr had started to notice! And that drake never was the most observant of them too!

"Have you said something to him?" He teased when she'd gotten home, having duly showered the sweat off as he lounged with his hind paws slung up casually over the arm of the sofa. "He's been here most nights lately, whenever we've been off. I was starting to think he didn't have a home with how often he was over here!"

Kao tensed.

"Oh?" Perfectly casual -- she could do that. "I thought he picked up different shifts. Was he really around here that often before?"

Fyr nodded, changing the channel on the TV with an absent-minded tap of his fingers on the remote. He frowned and Kao stifled a smirk. Accidentally changing the channel was one of his "favourite" tricks back when they'd both being dragonets in their childhood home. It was nice to see that some things never changed.

"Oh, yes, he was round all the time. Don't know why he doesn't like his place, I know it's in a nice enough place. Must be nicer than this place."

"Why don't you move if you don't like it here?" Kao rolled her eyes, the dragoness slouching against the cushions. "You're always complaining. Frankly, it's getting annoying."

"Miss you too, sis."

"Right back at you."

They fell into a companionable silence, neither of them really watching what was on television as the day ticked by a few more minutes, each one of those minutes seeming to stretch out into a greater length of time. Kao pursed her lips.

Bored.

"Are we going to pick up the tree today then?"

Fyr groaned.

"What is it with you and that tree?"

She sat up straight and folded her arms, throwing him one of her trademark glares. There was something about her brother that simply seemed to call for them.

"It's Christmas! You can't have Christmas without a tree!"

"In some places, you can't have Christmas without snow, but you don't see me out there with a snow machine now, do you?"

"I don't see you out there with a tree either."

Fyr sighed and pressed his forearm over his eyes as Kao scowled.

"Do we really need one?"

She nodded vehemently.

"Definitely. And decorations. Aren't there some up in the loft?"

He grimaced and half-shrugged.

"Dunno. I claimed some from mom and dad's place, but I don't know what. You can go up there and have a look, if you like. There's a step ladder out the back that'll do you."

"Aren't you going to help at all?"

Good lord, it was like trying to get the drake to do chores all over again -- or at least his share of them! Tapping her hind paw on the carpet, Kao shook her head and pointed up towards the ceiling.

"There is no way in hell that I'm hefting that great, big, fricking stepladder all the way up to the first floor."

The dragon shot her a look, but she was ready and waiting to return it with a pointed one of her own.

"Fiiiiine," he grumbled, dragging out the word. "I'll help."

Crowing, Kao leapt to her feet, already running through all the things she needed to get done. She'd had a few days relaxing -- now was the time to get busy! She was not always the most productive of dragoness' (if the truth was told, she was often the one to put off her assignments to the very last minute), but, when it came to fun -- well, that was a whole other matter entirely! Something like Christmas deserved her utmost attention.

"That'll be at least some decorations then! And the tree? What about that?"

She didn't get an answer to that one -- at least not immediately. Someone rapped on the door, using their knuckles instead of the knocker, and both heads turned immediately to the hallway.

"Since you're up..."

She huffed and rolled her eyes, but, amenably enough, went to the door. But the shape she found there set her heart racing, mouth suddenly dry, far, far too dry.

Hold it together!

Opening the door with a flourish to find a very familiar feline on the step, Kao smiled. Just a little. Not too wide.

"Oh... Hello. Wasn't expecting to see you here today."

Kao turned her back on him to hide her smirk, but couldn't quite keep the tell-tale curl, waving back and forth, out of her tail. She cursed herself, trying to still it. In some ways, she really should have been a feline. But she'd nailed it, of course, she had. The pause had just been long enough and the inflection just so. It was all she could do to avoid patting herself on the back and congratulating herself on a job well done in navigating what could have been an awkward, giggly kind of situation.

"Nice to see you too, Kao."

His tone was warm, setting her heart aflutter, but she held fast, leading him into the living room where Fyr was bent over brushing off his trousers.

"Look -- just the cat you were talking about!"

"Oh, talking about me?" Ropes smiled charmingly and raised both eyebrows. "I hope it was nothing bad."

"No, just wondering where you were! I know you had a couple of days off, because I did too," Fyr joked, elbowing his friend in the side. "Thought you'd have at least popped round to scrounge after my beer."

Ropes grinned in turn.

"Well, I do need a few more cans now, you know... But, no, I picked up another shift as one of the newbies called off sick again."

Fyr grimaced.

"On a Monday? Jeez. Jared again?"

"How did you guess?"

"Rat is making a habit of it. He'll be out the door if he keeps that up."

"Sadly not our decision to make."

Kao perched on the arm of the sofa, letting their conversation wash over her like a cool drink of water down a parched throat. She hadn't realised how much she missed Ropes' voice, not that she'd heard it all that much in the time they'd been together, not in the grand scheme of things. But she knew what the nuance of his grunts sounded like and just how his body felt pressed up against hers in carnal lust, humping and grinding to the raw climax of their mutual pleasure.

"Yes, he really isn't doing himself any favours..."

Conversation rolled on. How she longed to run her paws through the fur on his chest... Kao's breath caught and she shook herself lightly. Oh, it was fun to imagine. But would she get to make her fantasies, only fuelled to a fever pitch from that first liaison, a reality? She gave a little shiver, though it was one of anticipation and hardly of cold. She'd pretend to be cold in a heartbeat if he was there to warm her up. The dragoness pressed her fingers to her lips, concealing her smile. She didn't need a big, strong male to take care of her, but, heavens -- it was fun to pretend!

"Kao!"

Fyr clapped his paws and she jumped in place, looking up guiltily as if she had been caught doing something she shouldn't have been. In all truth, however, she'd only been sitting on the edge of the sofa cushion and, well, no one could blame her for her thoughts wandering. Her cheeks turned pink and she tucked her wings in closer to her back, unconsciously making herself look smaller, less significant. She wasn't fooling her brother though who grinned and bopped her on the end of her snout. Pulling back, Kao wrinkled her nose and made a face.

Brothers...

"Lost in thought there? You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached to your neck!"

Kao sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Always the original one, aren't you? Did you find your keys yet?"

"What was that?"

"Nothing," Kao said, rubbing away her smirk with the back of her paw. "Are we heading out then to get things done?"

Fyr frowned and rubbed the back of his neck, stretching out his wings one at a time.

"Well, Ropes only just got here, Kao."

Yes, she knew that. She suppressed the desire to roll her eyes, pushing her shoulder blades back a little bit more and knowing that the action lifted her breasts a delightful fraction. She didn't check to see if he was looking, however; that little bit was just for her. It was hard enough for her to not devote every last little bit of her attention to the cougar while Fyr was there, keeping up the pretence that she didn't want to drag him up to her bedroom by the tail and ride him until he yowled in climax.

Oh, that would be wonderful. But Fyr. Yes, that brother of hers certainly was a problem and not just in the usual ways. She focused on relaxing her jaw, wanting to clench it. She couldn't give anything away. But maybe the fact that she was so focused on not looking at Ropes was something that would give her away regardless. Her heart skipped a beat.

Just a peek?

His eyes locked onto hers and Kao lost herself in, as blue as the water at the base of a waterfall, flecked with white foam. She could stare into those eyes for hours and never grow bored of looking at him. Without thinking, she half-raised her paw, reaching for him as her lower jaw went slack and something tightened in the pit of her stomach, that raw, enticing need calling her once again.

"Kao?"

Again? The dragoness shook her head and gave her brother a sheepish look, tail tucked down against her backside.

"Sorry, Fyr. Just not really with it today. But you did say we'd go out to get the tree today, you did."

If she was lucky, he wouldn't press the issue. The drake, however, had other things on his mind than what the pink note in his sister's cheeks denoted.

The dragon wandered across the living room, rubbing his jaw and muttering something so quietly that neither Kao nor Ropes could have hoped to decipher it. Exchanging a look with her, Ropes half-shrugged, though did spare her a wink that was enough to make her stomach do a somersault. The front of his trousers looked thicker and fuller than normal and it was Kao's turn to hide a smirk, coyly lifted her tail just that little bit to show off the curve of her ass. There was no harm in flaunting what she had, after all...

His eyes burned into her and her breath caught, Kao coughing lightly into her paw as she feigned anything other than searing lust. Why the hell had he had to turn up when Fyr was there? If they'd been alone, she'd have already dragged him off to the bedroom! Or the sofa would have done nicely enough too, just for something soft. She eyed it speculatively, licking her lips. Just the right height for him to drive into her when he was on his knees too.

"There you go!" Fyr exclaimed, startling them both out of their skin raising his paw as if to denote triumph, though, for what, Kao could not fathom. "That'll work!"

Two pairs of eyes blinked at him silently as the drake prematurely congratulated himself.

"Uh... Bro?" Kao ventured. "You're going to have to fill us in a little here. Kind of in the dark."

Fyr scoffed and flipped his paw.

"Oh, you always say that, but for Ropes' benefit..."

He spread his arms wide, a big, cheesy grin on his muzzle. Kao winced. Could her brother be any more embarrassing?

Wait, she didn't want to know.

"Ropes can take you to get the tree -- get in the Christmas spirit of it!"

Kao baulked, taking a step back and holding up her paws.

"Oh, come on now," she said quickly, too quickly, words running into one another in their haste to leave her muzzle. "He doesn't want to do that -- it'll be boring!"

"Not at all, sis," Fyr steamrolled on, not even catching sight of the wicked smile pulling at the cougar's lips. "He's not celebrated Christmas and you have this big thing about it, it'll be perfect for the both of you."

"And what are you going to be doing in the meantime?" Ropes cut in, one eyebrow raised. "If you think you can get away with boosting your stats in Turmoil while I'm out of the picture, you've got another think coming there."

Fyr grinned and spun with his arms flung out as wide as they could possibly go.

"Cleaning! There is much to be done before family arrives and I can't be in every place at once!"

"Oh, well, I'd be happy -- yow!"

Ropes yowled as Kao's short claws bit into his forearm, wheeling the cougar around with strength that truly surprised the both of them.

"Get your coat!" Kao hissed. "Do you want to be stuck here cleaning when you could be out somewhere...well, anywhere else?"

Ropes didn't really have much say in a matter and he bit his tongue as he forced his tentacles down against his back, hiding them beneath his shirt to the best of his ability. They still writhed and twitched, however, and he turned side-on to Kao to hide them with his shoulder, laughing and holding up his paws as Fyr bustled off, clearly certain that he'd set them off on quite a productive path. He would only, much later, learn just how productive that path had been. But he'd never know all the details.

Climbing into the driver's side of her car -- a beat up number that she didn't have the heart to replace, even though her parents would have surely helped her find something with a little more "go" in it -- Kao gulped and sat stiffly. With the cougar seating himself beside her, there was suddenly far less distance between them, his arm closing what space remained between them as he brushed his fingertips down her bare-scaled arm.

"It is nice to see you again, Kao."

She swallowed a moan. Did he have to purr it out like that? Such a sultry sound... It made her want to climb into his lap and take him right then and there, tip her head back to feel his lips on her throat...

Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself and set off, trundling down the street that had become so familiar to her during the course of her many runs. She was going to be lean and mean if she continued to spend so many hours pounding the tarmac, but it was still a relief to be in the car for once, even if she was burning expensive gas.

"So, you're really into Christmas then, aren't you?"

Kao glanced at him side-on, navigating a corner with an uncomfortable dampness between her legs. Damn her body...

"Uh, yes," she murmured, distracted by more than one thing. "It was always a big thing back home. That's probably why Fyr isn't really all that into it, or the set- up, at least. He likes it when the stuff is actually up and dinner is on the table."

Ropes nodded.

"Always was quiet for me, we didn't really ever make a big thing of it."

"Oh? How's that?"

Against herself -- he'd ignored her! -- she wanted to know more. Damn her natural curiosity! It would be the end of her. She was almost surprised when Ropes responded near enough immediately.

"Father wasn't around very much, so it was me and my mom. No brothers or sisters or anything like that. Not that I knew of anyway."

He laughed hollowly and Kao was left pondering just what he meant as the cougar, deliberately, it seemed, moved the conversation on at a due pace.

"I meant to call you, I'm sorry. It's been a mad couple of days with work."

He gave her a half-smile and she chanced that there was sincerity shining in his eyes. Kao pursed her lips and said nothing, allowing him to continue.

"I felt bad about, well, sticking Fyr with the crap shift so I wanted to take the pressure off him a bit. I know he wants to spend time with you."

"I want to spend time with you."

Ropes raised an eyebrow but not his smile.

"Well, well..." He purred. "Did someone enjoy our time together that afternoon?"

Kao scowled.

"I may have. You wouldn't know as you never asked me or spoke to me since."

Ropes had the good grace to grimace ever so slightly, ears tipping back.

"Yeah... I am sorry about that. I'm not good on the phone and things were really busy at work. Trying to take the pressure off him and all that."

The dragoness frowned, but made no comment but to frown and turn away, lips set into a line so thin that her lip gloss smeared onto her teeth. She shuffled her wings and tried to wipe it clear surreptitiously -- there was nothing that that slick, uncomfortable sensation could be mistaken for -- but feared she'd only managed to make the entire situation worse. Ropes blinked rapidly and stared at her, the dragoness drifting nearly over the white line on the road.

"What on earth are you doing?"

"What's it to you?" She snapped, though kept her mouth angled away from him. "Gawd, now you're interested in me?"

Ropes' eyebrows shot all the way up.

"My, my, my, someone sure needs to get laid."

Kao opened and closed her mouth several times, gaping like a goldfish. The nerve of him! Her paws tightened on the steering wheel as the cougar openly smirked at her, leaning back against the window as he looked her up and down.

Oh, that look. It locked up her mind more than the sarcastic words, the words that had more of a grain of truth in them. She wanted to be angry at him, but something about him fogged over her mind, made her want to lean into him and learn more, talk more, fuck more. Kao drew in a short breath. Yes, definitely fuck more. But she wasn't a dragoness that just anyone could have lightly and he should damn well know that too!

The dragoness stared resolutely out the window, the tip of her tail flicking anxiously back and forth as she refused to meet his eyes. Let him stew!

"Well, it won't be you that's getting laid here, with that attitude."

That shut him up and Kao smiled, congratulating herself mentally as he slouched back, a sulky frown spreading across his muzzle. Heavens -- males were all the same, weren't they? They always thought they had the upper paw, that they knew better and could do better, but it was never true, was it? No. Kao sat up tall and pushed her shoulder blades back. She had him just where she wanted him, make no mistake about it!

And whether she wanted to take things further with him or not was entirely in her court. Kao's smile grew tight even as her loins twisted, want curling through her like a lick of steam. She held the cards, the arrows well and truly in her quiver. She could decide and she could, ultimately, choose.

12