Demon's Sacrifice Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria turns 18 and summons the demon herself.
4.9k words
4.72
37.2k
103

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hentaikitten
hentaikitten
163 Followers

Victoria carefully looked over her equipment and nodded to herself. After 7 years of preparation tonight was finally the big night. She had turned 18-years-old yesterday but had postponed this until tonight so that she could let her aunt throw her a birthday party. She looked at her clock and blew out a big breath. Only one more hour to go. She moved over to the full-length mirror and surveyed herself carefully one more time. She was sure that the years had improved her looks. Her long, curly hair was still bright gold and she had brushed it to glossy softness and let it fall in loose waves down her shoulders and back. Her skin was creamy and soft from all the moisturizer she had carefully rubbed into it after her bath. She'd been careful to keep out of the sun and only a few faint freckles were sprinkled across her snub nose and high cheekbones. She had applied a minimum of make-up; dusting her cheekbones with a bit of blush, carefully reddening her full lips and adding a bit of pearly, silver eye shadow to make her blue eyes seem even larger. Her lashes were already thick and dark so she hadn't bothered with any mascara.

She turned from one side to another, checking her figure. The lacy, white silk negligee she wore did little to hide her body and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. She worked out at the gym to stay in shape and her long legs were shapely and toned, her butt tight and rounded. She could wish that her breasts were smaller and more perky or that her nipples were larger but all in all, her figure was slender and curvy and she was mostly satisfied. She sucked in a big breath and then let it out, frowning at the slight outward curve of her belly. How many crunches would she have to do before it would stay flat? Maybe she should wait another year and starve herself? But no, she couldn't stand to wait even one more day. She wondered briefly if she should maybe rub some rouge on her pale pink nipples to make them stand out more but decided against it. No point in too much artifice, after all. She would have to do as she was.

One last time she checked the chalked symbols on the floor. The pentagram was perfect, each of the five lines exactly the same length and perfectly straight. The double circles surrounding it were smooth and even. The sigils between the two circles were downright artistic, each stroke smooth and ending with a flourish and exactly the same as the ones in the ancient book she had found locked in her parents' safety deposit box. The five fat, red candles were placed exactly where they were supposed to be at each of the pentagram's five points. The brazier was standing ready to be lit. She had spent 7 years finding and perfecting this ritual. She wouldn't make the mistakes her parents had. It had taken her a while to discover what they had done wrong. The books hidden in their safety deposit box had helped but she hadn't been able to access them until she turned 16. After that it all became so clear. The fools had gotten the rituals all mixed up! No wonder the demon they had summoned was so furious. They had been trying for a mid-level incubus and had called up an angry demon prince instead. There was even a chance that the mangled summoning had caused him pain. She had learned from their mistakes and would not make the same foolish errors. She knew exactly who she was summoning and would not beg a prince for power.

She shivered a bit and hugged herself in a mixture of fear and excitement. What felt like an entire flock of butterflies was fluttering madly in her belly. Her not-entirely-flat belly. She shook her head at herself. What a time to be worrying about stupid things like the way her stomach curved. It was minor. It didn't matter. Surely he wouldn't care? Once again that little voice in the back of her head piped up to tell her that she was being a fool. Why would he want her? It had been so long, would he even remember her at all? She had only been a child. He had rejected her then, what made her think he wouldn't reject her now? She lifted her hands to her cheeks and could feel the flush that warmed them.

'Stop it, Victoria', she mentally castigated herself. 'Such thoughts do no good.'

Victoria knew that she was beautiful. Everyone said so and it wasn't as if she hadn't had plenty of offers over the years. She had dated fairly often but always held herself a little aloof, never letting any of the boys who chased her get very physical. They had called her the Ice Queen in high school. But she was his. She had always been his and had kept herself pure for him. A virgin sacrifice was what her parents had given him and a virgin sacrifice she would be. She still worried about whether she would be good enough for him. He was a prince, after all.

Glancing at the clock she realized that it was finally time. She grabbed the long handled lighter and carefully lit the fat red candles at the pentagram's points, making sure she didn't smear any of the chalk lines on the floor. Next she lit the small brazier. She checked the ancient book of spells that lay on her makeshift altar and made sure that the bucket of water beside it was still warm and that the fat sponge still floated in it. The big Persian rug she had moved to create the space for her chalk lines was still rolled tightly against the wall. Her bed was freshly made with the finest Egyptian cotton sheets and neatly turned down over the midnight blue satin comforter. It was now or never.

Carefully checking the big book one last time, she dropped the dried herb mixture into the brazier and began to chant in a soft, low voice. She had practiced the chant in pieces many times but this was the first time that she was reciting the entire thing. She was proud of her smooth, confident delivery and that her voice never quaked, even as she raised it to intone the final piece of the summoning ritual,

"Belzathior, Belzathior, Belzathior!"

She watched carefully and felt a frisson of elation when she saw the thick reddish smoke rise inside the pentagram and begin to whirl about. Quickly, before the figure appeared in the smoke she slid around the make-shift altar and dropped to her knees, pulling the bucket of water with her. Her gaze was fixed on the swirling smoke column and when she saw the figure finally appear within it, she thought her hammering heart might beat right out of her chest. As the smoke cleared and he appeared she was frozen in breathless silence for an instant. He was exactly as she remembered him, down to the bare, muscular chest and tight, shiny black pants. He didn't look a day older, much less 7 years. He frowned down at her and said in that deep voice she remembered so well,

"Who dares to summon me?"

Immediately Victoria replied in a husky voice, "Forgive me, my Lord! It was not my intention to inconvenience you, nor do I wish to imprison you or constrain you in any way! This was the only way I knew to bring you to this plane. Allow me to release you."

Victoria quickly grabbed the sponge from the bucket of water and squeezed it hard, then she rubbed it rapidly across the chalk marks on the floor, wiping them out with sure strokes as she scooted across the floor towards the demon.

Belzathior stared at the woman in puzzlement as she cleaned away the chalk symbols and markings meant to keep him powerless and imprisoned. As she finished and scooted back away, dropping the dirty sponge back into the bucket, he stepped warily towards her.

"Why did you wish to bring me to this plane, mortal? Do you wish to die at the hands of a demon?"

Victoria rose quickly to her feet, stopping herself just in time before she smoothed her wet hands over the thin silk of her negligee.

"I summoned you only to return to you that which you left behind when you were summoned last."

Belzathior's handsome face creased in bewilderment. "I left something behind?"

"Yes, my Lord," she answered. "You left behind me." She turned her wide, blue eyes up to his face and said quietly, "Do you remember me at all? My parents gave me to you. You refused me then as I was only a child but I'm a woman grown now and I still belong to you. My name is Victoria."

Although her heart hammered and her head felt light with fear Victoria kept her eyes trained on his light, grey ones. Belzathior regarded her leisurely, his gaze going from the top of her head down to her feet and then back up to her face. Victoria managed to force herself to remain still but could feel the heat of a blush rising in her cheeks.

"You were that child of 11 years."

Victoria nodded in assent.

"So, if you belong to me, then why should I not slay you immediately for daring to summon me?"

Victoria gulped but replied evenly, "That is, of course, your prerogative, my Lord but I hope that you may think of something better to do with me." She couldn't help her gaze from flickering over to the bed.

Belzathior turned his head to follow her gaze and then turned back to stare at her in assessment once more. "When you were given to me, you were a virgin. Am I to take it that you are a virgin still?"

Victoria nodded again.

"And what is your age now, woman of mine?"

"I have just turned 18, my Lord." she replied quietly.

Belzathior stepped towards Victoria and set his finger against her cheek, then trailed it down her neck and over her collarbone until it rested against the upper curve of her breast. Her breath stilled and she shivered delicately as the touch sent a decided thrill throughout her body. He toyed with the bow that tied her negligee together at the throat for a moment before pulling it loose and pushing the silky fabric down off her shoulders. Victoria stood perfectly still, allowing the soft silk to slide down her arms, catch at the curve of her hips for a second and then slither down over her body to pool at the floor around her feet. It took an effort of will and her hands jerked a bit but she managed to not try to cover herself with her hands.

Belzathior slowly perused her naked body from top to bottom and then back up again. He placed his finger over Victoria's collarbone again and slowly slid it down the valley between her full breasts and then lifted his other hand and lightly cupped both of her breasts, lifting the soft, pale orbs in his big hands and giving them a light squeeze. Victoria moaned softly and her head tilted back at the sensation of his big hands squeezing her breasts. When he moved his fingers to pinch and roll her stiffened pink nipples it felt like a thrill of pleasure shot straight down through her body to her pussy and she had to lift her hands to grab hold of his upper arms as she swayed slightly towards him.

Belzathior looked down into Victoria's face and smiled rather cruelly as he tightened his grip on her stiffened nubs and then tugged them, hard. Victoria trembled and cried out at the flash of pain, her back arching to relieve the pressure, pushing her breasts up and out into his torturing fingers. Her long lashes fluttered and she shivered but made no complaint at the rough handling of her sensitive nipples. He released them suddenly and the abrupt lack of sensation was nearly as bad as the hard pinching tug had been.

"You do realize that sex with a demon may be rougher than you imagine. Are you sure you're prepared for it?" He asked her softly.

Victoria was so excited she felt like she might explode into a million pieces from sheer anticipation. He was going to have sex with her after all! She knew it would be painful. She was inexperienced in the physical act itself, but she was not naive. She had researched and studied the topic exhaustively, even looking up and reading about sexual practices in BDSM. Although she wasn't sure much of what she read applied to her as she was giving her consent in advance for absolutely anything and she wasn't about to suggest the use of a safe word to a demon prince. Some of the possibilities frightened her but she was willing to give Belzathior anything he wanted. She had tried to prepare herself mentally for anything, including pain. She was determined she would be his no matter what.

"Yes, my Lord Belzathior. I will do anything you ask of me, anything you wish. I am yours."

Belzathior snorted a soft breath of air and then raised a hand before Victoria's face. A set of short but wickedly-sharp looking black claws suddenly sprouted from his fingertips before her eyes. Victoria's head jerked back a bit in surprised reaction but she managed to keep the rest of her body still. He turned his hand and reached so that the tips of his claws lightly scratched down the side of Victoria's face, down her cheek and along the line of her jaw, prickling and making red lines on her skin but not quite breaking it. Victoria shivered slightly at the sensation, finding even this rough touch of Belzathior's claws incredibly erotic. She swayed towards Belzathior involuntarily, as if her body had control over her mind instead of vice versa and she took a long, drawn-out breath in. Belzathior stared at her intently, and whispered,

"You've grown into a beautiful woman, Victoria. You still want me to take you? Even if I hurt you?"

"Yes, oh yes, please!" Victoria gasped back. "It's all I've ever wanted for years."

Belzathior pulled his hand away from her cheek and the shiny, black claws vanished as if they had never been. He took the half step forward necessary to press their bodies together and wrapped his arms around Victoria. With one hand buried in her long hair and another gripping her ass he pulled her hard against him and claimed her lips in a searing kiss.

Victoria responded eagerly, loving the feeling of her naked breasts crushed against his warm, broad chest and the way his strong hand gripped and squeezed her ass. She played her tongue over his as it plunged deep into her mouth, possessing and claiming her. Of all the kisses she had received over the years, none had thrilled her the way that Belzathior's kiss did now. She felt like her body was on fire, the coals lodged in her pussy and melting her insides. As Belzathior lifted her up and carried her over to the bed she eagerly wrapped her legs around him and pressed herself close to his body, never breaking the deep kiss.

Belzathior carried her easily over to the bed and they fell down on it still entwined. As he moved over her naked body, Victoria noted that his tight, black pants had simply vanished without him ever having removed them. She could feel the heat and hardness of his cock pressing hard against her belly and she lifted her hips, wanting to feel it pressing inside her. Instead, Belzathior captured both of her hands in one of his and pressed them down against the bed above her head, pinning them tightly. Then he broke the kiss and shifted downwards to lick and suck at her engorged nipples. Victoria moaned in delight as his warm, wet mouth engulfed the engorged nubs in turn, sending electrical tingles down through her body to her needy, dripping sex. Belzathior shifted to slide one hand between their bodies, delving between Victoria's thighs to spread them farther apart and lightly stroke the lips of her wet pussy. Victoria eagerly spread her legs apart and arched up against him, reveling in the heat and hardness of his muscled body over hers as he stoked the fires of her passion with his hands and mouth.

"Yes, oh yes, my Lord! Please, more, that feels so good!"

Belzathior made no sign that he heard her gasped words but he did work one finger into her tight slit and stroke the delicate, slippery folds within, slowly moving up and down until he flicked her clit lightly. Victoria bucked and cried out with delight, her mind whirling with the incredible new sensations taking over her body. That was the moment when Belzathior simultaneously thrust one finger deep inside her cunt and bore down with his teeth on her hard nipple. His teeth had looked perfectly normal before but as he bit down hard on her tender nub they suddenly felt sharp and pointed, like a predator's. Victoria shrieked out loudly in shock as little tendrils of blood leaked from around Belzathior's lips and trickled down the soft, pale curves of her full breasts. At the same time, the thrust of his hard finger into her cunt felt so good her mind spun at the opposing sensations, making the pleasure seem so much more intense. Just as the intensity of the sensations started to fade, Belzathior moved his mouth to her other nipple and bit down on that one, pinching her clit between his thumb and forefinger at the same time. Victoria bucked beneath his body and screamed out again, the mingling of pleasure and pain sending her spiraling out of control into her first ever orgasm. Her body convulsed uncontrollably and she shuddered all over, her skin becoming even more sensitized so that the stroking of Belzathior's tongue over the curves of her breasts as he licked up the trickles of blood from her nipples felt like the raspy scrape of a cat's tongue.

Just as the swirling vortex of ecstasy from her orgasm was dying down Belzathior removed his fingers from her clenching cunt, positioned himself at her entrance and thrust his rock-hard cock into her tight, virginal hole with a single hard push. Victoria screamed out again as the pain of her torn hymen blended with the pleasure of the big cock throbbing inside her and stretching out the tight walls of her cunt. She started to squirm unconsciously, her legs flexing and kicking out, when something warm, hard and flexible wrapped around her leg just above the knee and held it still. Lifting her head and looking down, she saw a long black tail extending from the end of Belzathior's spine and coiling around her leg. Victoria let her head fall back with a soft thud and moaned as Belzathior began to move his hips, pumping his stiff length in and out of her wet depths in short, hard strokes. Victoria winced as the first hard thrusts split her lips open and forced her aching cunt to accept the repeated impalement. Soon though, the pleasure built up and eclipsed the small pain of her deflowering and she began to instinctively move her hips upwards to meet each thrust, craving even more and deeper penetration as her tight cunt relaxed and accepted the throbbing invasion. As she lifted her hips to meet his, Victoria looked into Belzathior's face, enjoying the expression of fierce pleasure on his face and the way his grey eyes seemed full of silver sparks.

With a deep growl, Belzathior pulled his cock from her wet pussy with a wet slurp and rolled her over onto her front. Taking a tight grip on her long, golden hair he shoved her head down against the bed and pulled her hips up with an arm thrust under her waist. The tail wrapped around her thigh yanked her knees wide apart as he plunged his cock back into her sopping cunt with an animalistic grunt of satisfaction. Victoria moaned hotly as his cock plunged deeply inside of her again, the new position making his hot, hard flesh reach even deeper inside her to rub delightfully against different places inside her eager cunt. Belzathior began to fuck her with hard, rough thrusts, his pelvis pounding into the soft, round cheeks of her pale ass and his heavy balls slapping against her pussy lips. Victoria's hot moans were muffled by the thick comforter on the bed as she pushed her ass back to receive each thrust. Belzathior's ass cheeks clenched as he rammed his long, thick shaft inside her again and again, fucking her with a bestial fury that gave her such pleasure she could feel the tingling, swirling sensation of another orgasm building in her again.

Belzathior moved his hands to take tight hold of Victoria's hips as he continued the rough, fierce pounding of her sweet, little cunt, his face contorted with the pleasure he felt as her slick, wet walls clutched at his stiff cock sliding in and out rapidly. His tail withdrew from its place around Victoria's leg and the tip slid between her spread ass cheeks to prod lightly at the furled bud of her anus. The sensation of the tail caressing her asshole drove her to the heights of ecstasy and she screamed into the covers again, her pussy clenching around Belzathior's cock tightly as she convulsed and shook in the throes of another orgasm. At the feeling of her cunt tightening around his driving cock, Belzathior threw his head back and howled out with pleasure, his claws extending from his fingertips and sinking into Victoria's hips like multiple little pinpricks. He shoved his pulsating cock to the hilt inside of her and held it there, buried deep inside her as he spurted jet after jet of hot cum into her receptive womb. Victoria's convulsions had just slowed when the molten seed began filling her already overstuffed cunt and she shuddered deeply, moaning at the feeling of the hot sperm splashing against her cervix and dribbling out of her stretched lips to coat her thighs. She closed her eyes as her body went limp, slumping down against the soft, smooth sheets of her bed. As her raised ass lowered, Belzathior's cock slid from her pussy with a gush of their mingled fluids and her blood.

hentaikitten
hentaikitten
163 Followers
12