DemonSEXoligy Ch. 04

Story Info
The devil's blood. A shadow stalks the streets of London.
2.3k words
4
7.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

***Prologue ***

The students arrive in the UK, after their time in the United Asthanthian Kingdoms comes to a close. While they were there; they vanquished two demons and defeated a warlock CEO of a pharmaceutical company. It was revealed to Dominic he too has powers, as he and his sister who live in the UK, are descended from the three goddesses of Asthanthia.

Her pussy made noises as it swallowed and partiality spat out the young stud's cock. Lilith spread her wings as she rode her toy boy, on the chair. Her tail seductively strokes his body as he kissed her back, between her dark bats like wings. The red body of the demoness was caressed and kissed; she felt the sensation in her cunt, working its way upward through her body. "Oh Alexis, you know how to make a demoness squeal like a whore." She moaned.

"Ohhh ahhh, grahh fuck." The toy boy groaned as he filled her pussy with his hot love sauce, as it dripped and the last ounce of cum came out of his cock, she heard him whimper, "Fuck. Lilith, I love you."

Lilith smiled. "Men will say anything while they orgasm." She told him with a light chuckle.

"I know, but Lilith, I really feel like you the are the only woman for me." Alexis replied. Lilith got off his cock and turned around; sitting on his lap again, but this time facing him. She smiled at him for a while, staring deep in his eyes. One of the powers that Lilith possess is the ability to determine lies, however sometimes it is difficult to read someone, but almost all the time it become easier once she had sex with him.

"He is telling the truth." Lilith thought to herself. "Perhaps I should not judge the boy to harshly, it would be nice to have a beloved." She concurred in her mind.

"I suppose I love you too, my little toy boy." Lilith snuggled and snogged Alexis. They both kissed and attempted to bite one and other's lips.

Lord Farlow Jr interrupted them, clearing his throat to make his presence known. "My Mistress, I hear word of the student bastards who took the book, they have travelled to the United Kingdom. London, Mistress." He said.

Lilith smiled at Alexis, "My love, do you fancy a trip to London?" She asked him. Alexis bite his lips and nodded his head. Lilith once more stood up and approached Farlow Jr. "James, ready our arrival to the London cult house." She ordered.

"As you wish, Mistress." James bowed out.

***The devil's blood: Part I***

Tabitha (I)

Tabitha switched the lights on, the loft apartments, it had wooden floors and glass panel walls facing out the apartment; a factory converted into apartments, it would often seem beautiful during rainy nights or days. There was not much privacy as the bedroom walls were practically non-existent. With this in mind, Tabitha announces. "We're all comfortable with see each other naked, right?" Everyone nodded, the last three and a quarter days broke down many barriers amongst them.

Damian saw a podium in the middle of the room, he instantly ran towards it and lay the book on it; covering the notes that sat on it before. "How did you get this place?" Damian asked.

"Dad's mate owned it when they were in the army, after he died; he gave it to my old man, now it's mine." Tabitha smiled as she dusted the lampshade next to her big bed covered by a union jack bedsheet. "I still have beds from when my mates live with me, so find them and pick your fill."

"And what of me?" A familiar voice emerged from the bottom of the stair Amanda walked it, still in her goddess form.

"How did you?" Tabitha was lost for word.

"I connected with you in your dreams, while you were in the metal bird. I found the location of this place." She answered.

"But the motion sensor alarms?" Tabitha added,

"Cannot sense me, in my goddess form." Amanda said with a smug look on her face, she decided it was time to return to normal, as the sensors were disabled. A flash of golden light and Amanda was once again in a red leather jacket with brown pants and a white blouse. "I'm Hungry." She then announced.

While everyone was eating pizza around a circular table with a glass top and a matt black metal rim, Amanda was bombard with questions.

"How did you get that flying suit?" Dominic asked.

Amanda snorted. "Flying suit." And she burst into laughter. "That's my goddess form, while I was in hell; I gained the ability to transform into the likeness on my Sarcophagus." She explained.

"So can you always transform into a..." Tabitha paused.

"Goddess? Well. I need to recharge my sexual energy, I've been in this form for quite a while, and I might need a lot of sex." Amanda put emphasis on the word "lot". Everyone's eyes lit up, and Amanda responded by opening her legs, to tease them.

"Perhaps we should have an orgy, here." Samantha rubbed her feet on Amanda's couch, as she suggested the gangbang. Damian and Dominic both experienced a tingle in their penis as they both anticipated some fun.

"Really? Not in my apartment." Tabitha stepped in. "I won't have it." She said before putting the last slice of pizza in her mouth. Samantha saw the disappointment in everyone's eyes; leaning towards the side, she rubbed her hand on Tabitha' tights'; squeezing them after.

"Come, to daddy." Samantha joked. Tabitha jerked back and stood up.

Anger flush throughout her face. "How dare you mention that." She yelled. Samantha began to stutter, "Oh, I'm so sorry." She attempted to apologise to Tabatha; who soon quieted down and returned to her seat, but not in the comfortable positions she once was in. "It's okay." Tabitha voice did not sound too convincing; she was still mad.

The awkward silence was broke up by the sound of the intercom; Tabitha walked up and put her finger on the button. A buzzling and crackling noise followed by, "Hello, is Dominic there? It's his sister, Jade." Everyone looked at Dominic. "You gave you sister the address?" Tabitha looked at Dominic, who just replied with a shrug. "I didn't know she was going to actually come here."

Tabitha sighed and pressed another button. "I haven't seen my sister in years; she was born in the UK so she came back when she could and settled here." Amanda smiled and at looked at Dominic. "The more, the merrier." She told him.

There was a knock at the door, and Tabitha let Jade in. She stepped in with her boots, and took off her police hat, Jade was around the same height as Dominic, and she too had an athletic frame, with shoulders that were an inch wider than an average woman and hazel coloured eyes. Her hair was dyed to at Auburn colour and tied in a bun, she undid it and let her threads of honey flow down behind her shoulder; still clambered together from the long hours in the bun.

"Hello, Dom and friends." She greeted everyone as she came in. "Hello, take a seat. I'm afraid that I have eaten the last pizza. Let me order some more." Tabitha told her. Everyone greeted her.

"Dominic never told me you were a police officer." Damian said.

"Did he tell you about the times where I wrestled him to the ground and put him in submission?" Jade replied. Dominic looked embarrassed as everyone turned to him. Jade chuckled and played with her hair. "You alright, love?" Jade noticed that Amanda was looking at her strangely.

"No—yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking." Amanda stumbled, "So err—jade, how long were you a..."

"Police officer?" Jade finished the question. She saw Amanda blushed and nodded. "Well, it's been five years, really." She added. Everyone nodded their heads; impressed and then praised her courage.

"My father is an ex-service man." Tabitha added.

"Oh, that's wonderful. We have tons of them at the stations." Jade replied.

Amanda turned towards Jade "Anyway stor..." She was cut off by Jade's pager. She immediately stood and tied her hair back into a bun. "I have to go, nice meeting you lot." She said, before leaving in a mad dash.

"Bye. Jade."

"You have a nice sister, Dom. You should invite her over more times." Tabitha said. Dominic just rolled his eyes, as his attention was drawn the book.

"Guys, The book." He called out and they got up and ran to it, like it was a siren.

Samantha looked confused. "What about it?" She said. Damian grinned with a smug look on his face. "You can't hear it, can you?" He said; touching the book. A jolt of energy climbed his arm, Damian stumbled back and fell; Dominic caught him.

In his vision he saw, the dark lord; his ancestor. A muscular silver body, haunting black wings and his cock that was hanging free, juicy and ready to be sucked. Damian crawled to him; naked on all fours and swallowed his cock. "My descendants' suck cock well." The booming voice said.

Damian felt the cock, deep inside his mouth; brushing his tongue and drawing his spit. "Why am I enjoying this? I was never into guys."

"You do not have to be." The dark lord responded. "But as my blood, you must see this pre-recorded dream, you must see where you come from..."

Afterwards, Damian saw a shadow making its way into Jade's body, it had a firm hold on her, but as Damian ran towards her; he found that it was incredibility hard to move, it felt as though he was dipped in honey or oil, and made to run.

Her trousers were ripped the shadow, and her boots slipped of her feet, Damian tried to make out the features of the shadow, no doubt it was demon related. Despite his efforts, he did not know what it was in his visions that took Jade.

Damian twitched. "Jade!" Springing back up from Tabitha's bed; surrounding by his friends. Damian held his forehead to let the wave of pain pass, and as soon as it did, he got to his feet.

"We need to find Jade."

Jade (I)

Jade and her partner drove down the street in their squad car, the blue and red lights covered their proximity and the sirens serenaded the streets. The car raced past the dark dismal streets of the less 'nicer' side of the Thames. "So what were you doing at that closed bar?" Jade's partner asked her.

"Oh, I was visiting a friend who lives in the roof top apartment." She replied. "So, what was the call in about?" Jade asked her partner.

"Locals are calling in about a shadowy figure, probably a joker who can't let go of Halloween."

Jade snorted but then looked out the window; she began to think about how her iris turned gold and how she was able to 'do things.'

"Alright we're here." Her partner, Jacob stopped the car and they both walked out; towards one of the houses. Jacob gave a firm knock on the door, "Police! We just want to speak to you." He called. Jade could feel the whole neighbourhood watching, but there was something else, watching. Jade couldn't shake the feeling.

A middle aged woman appeared at the door; she was dressed in traditional Pakistani attire complete with a hijab. Under beside her came her teenage son, about eighteen; Jade deduced. "'Ello there, ma'am, I am PC Jacob Wrench and this is PC Jade Wood." we are here to respond to your phone call. " Jacob started to talk to them.

The woman silently refused to speak to Jacob; instead she turned to her son and spoke to him in Urdu. There were noises of the other family members coming from inside the house. Eventually her son began to speak to Jacob. " 'ight than, my mum said she saw a dick head dressed in all black, walking the street. She said that he followed her home, from the evening." He spoke in a slang dialect.

"Well then, young man, is there any more information you can give us?" Jacob replied; with a smile.

The son looked at Jacob. "No." He paused and turned to his mother, who began talking to him again, in Urdu. "One more thing, Officer, my mother says that she feel unsafe in her home. Is there a possibility that you can arrange some sort of protection?" He said, this time he spoke with more manners and less slang. The two officers were slightly taken back but felt glad that he did.

Jade replied to the son, "Well, young man, of course we will arrange protection for you and your family," Jade smiled as she looked at the young man, he seemed awe struck by her beauty. The mother gently pulled him back and placed her arm across the door, blocking Jade from her son.

"I think he went in that ally way." The other pointed out.

"Thank you." Jacob and Jade nodded as they shook hands with the mother and son. "You were very helpful, young man." He finished off. As they saw the doors close, Jade spoke to the son "Good night." and waved at him, before his mum pulled him inside.

"Well, let sort out this cunt?" Jacob said as they walked into the ally way, it led to an underpass, which they also set out to explore.

*****

The story will continue directly in the Shadows of London.

Writer's note: Due to some file difficulties, I had to split this story into two; 'The devil's blood' and 'Shadows of London'.

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers