DemonSEXoligy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, fuck me." She screamed in ecstasy. Damian's grunts became louder; his iris turned red, while Jade's turned gold. Locked in a frenzy of passion; they groan with Damian louder than Jade. "Arrgh, fuck! Shit I'm coming!" Damian's muscles flexed as he cock spurted inside of Jade; filling her cunt up with white cream.

"Shit, you better clean that." Jade giggled and watch Damian find a tissue. "No, I mean with your tongue." She added. Dominic pulled Samantha up, and continued fucking her, on her knees. "Dominic, be a dear and cum on mine and Samantha's face." His sister requested.

With Samantha and Jade, lying next to each other; tongue sticking out; Dominic jerked his cock over them while Damian eat out Jade's cream filled pussy. The two girls would often lick each other's tongues waiting for the cum. "Shit!" Dominic's cock erupted with his sweet white nectar; covering the two girl's faces. The cum glazed them and caused their make up to start running.

Damian (III)

The dark covered the city again, and the fog rolled high and glazed the city, all around. The students, apart from Samantha, all stepped out of Tabitha's range rover, that her father gifted her. Amanda began laying out some symbols on the ground; circles and runes to lure the demon in.

Damian, Dominic and Jade's iris began to glow their secondary colours. "Umbra Gaius, we summon thee." All three chanted. The fog began to move, twisting and turning, swooping down and rising back up. It reminded Damian of the Alp. A high beam shun through the fog; piecing it. Samantha rode up in a motorbike, it look sleeks and edgy, the girl was in all leather. The bike came to a halt, and Samantha stepped off.

"Any word from you daddy?" Samantha asked Tabitha while she took off her helmet and shook her hair free to flow down her neck. The leather that Samantha was wearing was slightly thicker than her normal leather outfit.

"No word from him, so far." Tabitha replied. Staring at her bike Tabitha smiled. "New bike?" She asked.

"Rented it, my baby is still in Asthania." Samantha replied, referring to her motorbike she let home.

Amanda walked up to the bike and began 'molesting' it, prodding and touching. "Amazing! It is like a metal horse." She concurred. Tabitha smiled at her innocence, it was really cute.

"I think we should focus more on the evil demon, rather than San's motorbike. Jade interrupted.

"Oh yes. My apologises." Amanda quickly returned to the symbols on the ground. "I think it is best that we delay it, until the professors comes." She suggested. Everyone agreed, they did not want to be caught off guard.

Jade began to shiver, as she closed her eyes, imagining all the things that the demon had done it her, she also felt a great deal of sympathy to the women through all history that the Umbra Gaius had wronged however, she also felt as if she would the hero to deliver revenge against centuries of suffering. It was getting colder by the second, when Amanda noticed the fog swirling again. Jade, Dominic, and Damian felt it too.

The mist and fog twisted and formed a cyclone, and violent dance of clouds spread across the dark sky; barely visible. The three warlocks; Damian, Dominic and Jade, aimed their palm at the sky; where the cyclone was. "If he comes, we do our spells." Damian ordered. Samantha grabbed hold of the knife and Tabitha went over the book, to ensure everything was in place.

Amanda looked at the mini cyclone. "I never thought the Umbra Gaius to make such a dramatic appearance, but at least we're ready for him." Amanda thought to herself, and it hit her. They were ready to anticipate something from the sky, but the dark underpass was left unguarded. "Guys, it's just a distraction!" She yelled.

From the dark underpass, the Umbra Gaius, crawled at a disturbing speed and manner, stopping at the symbols; his stood upright it an incredible speed. His movements were not possible for a human to comprehend fully however, Amanda and the warlocks had been accustomed to him since the last confrontation, their eye sights had been adapted to the demon' movement. "Tabby, Sam, get into the circle." Damian yelled, as he casted a spell to keep the demon busy. "Ignius recedemus daemonium" Damian shot the demon with his spell, the Umbra receded just a bit. "Ignius cadent veneficus" Damian shot a beam of lighting from his palm, into the demon.

Amanda went into her goddess form; her blinding light could not however drown out the darkness. She was looking to see if Sam and Tabitha were in the circle; they were. Amanda let out more blinding light beams at the demon; none was very effective. Jade and Dominic stuck to the one spell they knew. "Ignius recedemus daemonium" The demon rose up, his appendage came out once more, instead of just attacking the females, they went for all four of them. Sam and Tabitha were safe; inside the circle.

"Surround him!" Amanda commanded, as she few above the demon. Damian and Jade ran anti-clock wise while Dominic ran the other way; soon they had the demon surrounded. "Okay on three." Amanda said as all four were still dodging the appendages. "3...2...1" She counted down. "Ignius recedemus daemonium" They attacked from angles and Amanda use her flash of light.

When the dust settled, the appendages were gone, everyone smiled, and Samantha ran out of the circle, "Wait." Tabitha tried to stop her. Sam hugged Dominic, but as soon as she did, the demon arose again, the appendage were in full force once more.

"Fuck!" Samantha screamed as Dominic sheltered her. The battle was interrupted by the Professor's arrival. He pulled up in his lavish car, and ran out with a bag. Damian ran towards him to greet him. Tabitha realised that she would be needed outside the circle; she ran towards her daddy.

Jade, Dominic and Amanda kept the demon busy, with a constant bombardment of spells, and then the professor laid out the ingredients. The kerosene came in a strange pot; Damian looked up at the professor. "I was told by a man, that this would be best what I hoped to do." The professor told Damian, before he could ask. Damian did not have any time to pounder. He took a deep breath and opened the pot's lid. "Oleum obsecro vos rightouse pura mala urere et illumina tenebras." He enchanted, the oil started and swirl and spin in the pot, before changing from a golden translucent to a purple colour.

"We need to make a circle with this." Tabitha instructed, looking in the book for guidance. Damian stopped; he did not know how he would be able to pull such a task off, that quickly.

"Give it to me." Samantha took the pot out of Damian's hands. "Wish me luck." She mounted her motorcycle.

"Come back alive!" Damian ordered, but Samantha probably did not hear it. She started her motorcycle and rode toward the demon, Amanda, Dominic and Jade casted yet another powerful spell; the shadowy appendage slowly receded enough for Samantha to circle and as her friends retreated. The spilling the oil into a circle around the demon; Sam left a trail leading out; she stopped at bike, and took out her zippo lighter. As Sam looked at Damian, he nodded and gave her the permission to light the circle blaze.

The fire around the demon rose high, he was trapped, Damian looked at the piece of glass, and picked it like a javelining spear. "Nunc vadam, et telo lumen tonitrui" The glass sparked, and then Damian launched it at the demon, It flew, through the night; cutting the fog as the lighting crackled from it. The glass hit the demon right in his heart; his scream and screeched as the fiery circle closed in on him to engulf the damned demon.

A round hole which resembled a mouth with layers of teeth spiralling in the inside like a shark, appeared on his face, it gave a terrible screech before speaking. "All hail the Damian the king of hell, all hail Damian killer of his brothers and sisters, all hail Damian killer of his kind." The face stopped and turned toward Damian and smiled. "All hail Damian, the man who shall leave his companions dead without memories of him." The demon then grinned before disappearing in an explosion.

Damian's panting face, dropped as his heard the heart breaking words. "Shh, he's trying to deceive you." Amanda grabbed Damian's arms; comforting him. Everyone drew close, to protect themselves of the cold dread.

"Now I wish I never played Macbeth in my school drama." Damian said, quietly.

Tabitha (I)

Knocking on her father's office door; Tabitha fixed her skirt. The windows in the hall way allowed the light to sine through, unto the chestnut walls. "Come in." Her father said with a slightly raised voice. Tabitha strutted in with a smile and seductively closed to door behind with her legs. "Ah yes. Tabitha, I believe I have an appointment with you."

"Yes you do, daddy." Tabitha walked over and gently pushed the professor's chair back, a few cent-meters, just enough so she can kneel down under the desk. The professor held his left hand on the back of her head, as she unzipped his fly. Digging for the cock; Tabitha managed to take the thick member in its flaccid state. She looked up and made eye contact with her father, the professor.

"That's a good girl." He said as Tabitha rubbed her face against the cock; slowly stiffening it up, before putting it in her mouth. Tabitha moistened the cock with her mouth as she moved in and out, licking it and kissing the tip gently and then engulfing the cock. She longed for the taste of his cock for so long, she went mad with lust.

There was another knock at the door. "Come in." In came the professor's assistant, a woman of about thirty.

"Good morning, professor." She greeted him, laying a stack of papers on his desk she smile and winked at him. "These are the report specs. I was told to print them off."

"Thank you, Elise." The professor said, as he looked through them. "This are the one I need."

"Anything else?" Elise asked; lowering her glasses.

"No, that's fine. You're a star. Thank you again." He replied and watched her fat arse wiggle out of te room. She did not expect a thing.

"I think she likes you." Tabitha joked as she took the cock out of her mouth and stood up; turning around.

"Indeed she does. Good tactical sucking, by the way." The professor joked, as he squeezed her pussy lips; letting some of her juice drip out.

Tabitha let out a small laugh. "Tactical sucking." She repeated with a snort. Lowering her pussy onto his cock, Tabitha moaned lightly, as the professor grabbed her by the hips and started gyrating her like a sex toy. She then started to do the movements herself as he grabbed and groped her tits. Tabitha let the hair flow; biting her lips.

Tabitha felt his tip, swell up. She shot up from the cock as quickly as she could and turned around; taking a knee and putting her mouth around his cock. The cum filled her up, and dribbled down her chin. Tabitha giggled and smile with the liquid in her. "I missed you, daddy." She smiled.

***Epilogue***

Lilith sat on the chair, at the London base. The walls were always lavish, Lilith admired that. Lord Farlow Junior, kept his eyes peeled for the next shot of Lilith's crotch when she would change her leg's position, and she noticed that. "Bet you'd love a piece of that" She teased him.

"Yes I would." He replied; raising a glass of whiskey and winking, before drinking it. "So this toy boy of yours, do you think he complete the task at hand?"

"His cock was well enough, I'm sure he will do just fine." Lilith smiled.

"And what about the seals on those little cunt's bodies? The one that prevents you from going near them in you more powerful form?" Farlow Junior placed his glass back down and gave a smug grin.

"I'll how you." Lilith stood up. Her horns began to recede and her skin turned to a pale white colour. Lilith's wings wrapped around her body and moulded, transformed into textile. Lord Farlow Jr stood impressed however, he did not bat an eye; he just smiled and stood up. Staring at the woman dressed in smart profession attire; her hair to one side. He leaned in for a kiss. After they locked lips, Lilith bit Farlow's lips. "Don't fail me. I'm not sure how a pussy will suit you." She whispered in his ears.

"Of course not, Mistress, We are the Shadows of London after all.

As Tabitha left the gates of the university, she bumped into a handsome young man. A thud and then her books fell, the young man managed to catch them before they did. Tabithia gazed into his blue eyes and rugged long hair. "I'm so sorry." He said; handing back the book. "I'm Alexis, please to meet you." Tabitha stood silently, her heart stopped.

"Hello Alexi, I'm Tabitha." She shook his hand.

"A beautiful name and I see that you are doing architecture. I too am on that course." He said.

"Oh, really, post grad?" She replied.

"Yes, and I was also wondering if we can grab a cup of coffee, later?" Alexis smiled and looked Tabitha deep in her eyes. She paused and Alexis looked troubled, he face sunk.

"Of course! Have my number." Alexis' face lit back up again as he was given the number by Tabitha.

"Thanks, I will text you after I hand in some office papers, until then, good bye."

"Bye, sweetie." Tabatha replied as the young man walked off the opposite direction.

*****

Author's Note: I really wanted to add some illustration but due to technical faults this was not possible.

12